Why do blacks ALWAYS insist on being violently uncooperative with police...

Why do blacks ALWAYS insist on being violently uncooperative with police? Why can't they just fucking accept that society has rules and people to enforce them? Jesus fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=PWg4Y-2-VAo
uncensored: liveleak.com/view?i=ccd_1515105947

Also, does anyone have that "pls cooperate" stick man meme? Seems relevant here.

I love watching niggers get ventilated

It's hard to respect authority when you're raised to view it (whites) as your oppressors.

Because they're niggers and they have no advantage to living in first world countries. They provide nothing except high crime rates...

Better to look at Negroid Africa and what it evolved into.

They have harsh community punishment; stealing can be death, for example.

They biologically didn't evolve into modern society.

another life taken senselessly taken away..

I bet all he wanted was for someone to lend an ear, instead all they provided for that man was pure hostility.

The cop who tazed him was incredibly brave and I wish every officer behaved like him.

>Knew suspect had a gun so is legally justified in killing him if he makes any sudden moves and becomes hostile
>Suspect acting very hostile, enough that most officers would have shot already
>Officer waits for back up, then when he has two partners with guns drawn on suspect attempts a non-lethal tazer take down to save suspect's life
>Suspect draws weapon after being tazed, officer stands his ground
>Supporting officers run away in fear, realizes he has to take out the suspect himself
>Switches to firearm while in grave danger and takes out the suspect himself

The supporting officers were trash. This was a completely justified shooting. The main officer should get recognition for his amazing display of how a police officer should behave.

the dumb nigger survived actually

There are two options if you are confronted with the armed enforcers of the state:

1. Cooperate
2. Keeping it real n shieeeet

And like the dumb nigger he was he got perforated.

>nigga survived
OH COME ON!!!
Think about the medical resources that took.

>Why can't they just fucking accept
hahahaha

>The rest of the news story

According to a police report, a bank teller at Warrington Bank called deputies after a suspicious man came in the bank, speaking and acting in a threatening manner. She told dispatch she was afraid he may rob the bank. She also told dispatch that the suspect, later identified as Carter asked her to call police because he didn’t want to take anything out on them.

The deputies were not injured in the shootout and Carter was treated for non-life threatening injuries. He now faces three attempted murder charges.

their chimp brains just short circuit

they cannot help it

Fag

Survival in low resource environment. If you act like a bitch ass nigga in the hood, you're going to get robbed by other nigga cause resources are scarce and there's no future. This may cause you everything and so the proper way to act is to stand your ground and act like you a real crazy nigga that shouldn't be mess with. Of course the problem is that niggas don't know when to turn it off.

are you larping as an American?

Unnecessary risk for lowlife trash.

Should have just shot the monkey

Probably scared of going to trial cause "DINDU NUFFIN"

This 1000%. Why should cops risk their own lives trying to neutralize a dangerous monkey if they could just easily shoot it? Libshits can't imagine being in that situation.

I thought there was some Hollywood blood splatter from the dude being shot, but it was just a round hitting the building.

Black peole are are the ultimate test of the legal system. Blatantly guilty, disresprectful of the system but get the full protection under the law. They can't be treated roughly, beaten or executed because then it puts innocent people in danger of being treated unfairly.

Nordic justice can't even comprehend them, they have to make logical jumps to make them innocent.

>shot gun at cops
>die

he didn't die

Then why the fuck did they become cops in the first place? Being a cop isn't even that dangerous.

what you are watching, Sup Forums, is murder. that boy was doing absolutely nothing wrong and was trying to defend himself, a right that's guaranteed us by the 2nd amendment.

Because the police don't have the tools to simply beat the shit out of ornery itinerant niggers anymore

Give then back Ash truncheons and saps and suddenly a drunk nigger with a broken bottle is a nigger with a concussion instead of a shot nigger who din do nuffin

i didnt know it, but i actually live for this now. thx faggots for making me right in the head.

he has a firearm, you can act accordingly and do what they say and you wont get hurt, blacks just lack any semblance of intellectual capacity so this is just.

Why would you be cooperative in a country that forced you over here, held you as slaves for hundreds of years, and only pretended to care about your basic human rights fifty years ago?

The nigger who got shot looked quite young, I'd be very suprised if he was hundreds of years old like you say.
Glad the dumb nigger got shot anyway and is now rotting in prison.

This has to be bullshit, there's no way it's this bad.

Are you a cop, or do you spend every single day responding to calls about dangerous niggers?

Would you like to go back to africa? If not then follow the rules or die.

>cop asks dumb armed nigger to cooperate
>dumb nigger reaches for gun
well if he didnt act like he did, the nigger would have got full draw with a firearm
>not dangerous
you seriously believe anyone here thinks your 24th pair is impressive?

Because they’re fucking niggers and lack a developed prefrontal cortex. Human divergent evolution is a biological reality

literally any other culture doesnt doesnt fuck around with cops, melanin has a direct correlation to lack of intelligence this is starting to become abundantly clear, at least try to not be fools?

Forget black or white, why are morons always trying to defy the cops in simple, common sense matters. Don't reach for a fucking gun. It is not hard.
>But its embarrassing
And? No one said police encounters are pleasant.
>But why can;t I reach for nuh-in i aint got a gun!
Because the cop doesn't know for sure that you don't have a gun.
>but historical wrongs
Those were historically wrong. But that is not the issue at hand.

Wow the police actually handled this so well. The guy had a gun and was obviously in a dangerous mood. The cops actually TASED him and didn't shoot him until he tried to shoot the cops.

Cops did nothing wrong at all, fuck this idiot.

FUCK YEAH. KILL ALL THE NIGGERS!!!!

The supporting officers actually fired several shots into him before heading for cover. You can see the muzzle flashes and smoke.

>1776

Let’s not forget, niggers and niglets are free to go back to Africa anytime they choose.

Lol
>what you are watching is a stupid nigger getting shot, pls enjoy

THANK YOU

Jesus you're an ignorant piece of shit. You think cops don't carry nightsticks anymore? Also the nigger that's carrying a broken bottle deserves to be shot.

>hundreds of years old
jej

AINT NOBODY GIVEN HIM NO PROGRAMS AN THEN DEY SHOOT HIM

The officer ran off after getting hit himself you fucking dumbass.

I needed this. That nigger got wasted good.

>dead nigger
Where's the problem?

Underated. Not a single program, nor money for said program(s), was offered at any point during that exchange.

Paid in full

>he survived three people dumping full magazines

so this

is the power

of 9mm

What I see in my video is just a bunch of entitled cunts shooting a possibility handicapped person.

Three vs. One... Not even fair.

Also, why not taser before?

>Supporting officers run away in fear, realizes he has to take out the suspect himself
They shot first

>Also, why not taser before?

That happened already, get the meatballs out of your ears, guy was still holding on to his handgun and firing

So are you telling me he started shooting while on taser?

LOW
IQ

They literally cannot perceive their life hours from that moment.

Like when two white folk get into a heated road rage argument and both are recording video, it then becomes a matter of punishing the other in potential future legal battles.

Such a thing won't even work against most blacks, it's not even a deterrent to record them or warn them they are on video or even that you are armed. They cannot comprehend the consequences of their immediate moment in time.

Right at 1:17 he immediately reaches for his waist and it shot with a taser and despite that is able to keep his grip on the handgun and fire

Yes. Not sure how he did that physically but that's clearly what happened in the video.

its sweden, what do you expect?

Great, so now the law abiding American tax payer can foot the nigger's medical bills and decades in prison.

The officer should have aimed a bit more carefully.

Yeah, we're tired of your shit. If you people, niggers, had any sense about you there are plenty ways to be a success.

Why don't you go back to Africa? Really. Why don't you go with your people?

It's because you damn well know you hit the jack pot in life and live amongst more intelligent whites. Those real coons over there would shred you to pieces.

this is what race realism looks like

swedish courts consider eritreans too subhuman ot understand basic cause and effect

He dindu nuffin' he was a gud boi

>This dumb nigger thinks an asp baton is a weapon and not a (((pain compliance tool)))
>Thus dumb nigger thinks a taser actually incapacitates unless you (((nonlethally))) constantly electrocute some drunk/high nigger until his heart explodes
Wood stick, 20-40" long. It can break bones or kill a man with suitable force or hurt and incapacitate someone with less. An aluminum cuckstick is not the same thing.

>Try and find him guilty and sentence him to death
>Commute his sentence due to (((societal differences))) and expell him from the country back to his home African shithole
Not difficult. Just expell them versus letting them walk your streets. If you wonder why I don't say throw him in prison for 3-15 years first that is because the taxpayer then has to support him for that time. Being back in Africa is better than a northern European jail for the Nordic citizenry.