Schwarzesmarken / Total Eclipse / Muv Luv

Well? Is there anything to this or are we getting memed on again?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/DKSQb
imgur.com/a/RhYXA
imgur.com/a/jKIyD
imgur.com/a/AqMF9
imgur.com/a/AWPEu
imgur.com/a/Dy4Xz
imgur.com/a/5VJUR
imgur.com/a/WvZDd
my.mixtape.moe/zzykrs.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

imgur.com/a/DKSQb

Nice one in the shower.

Is this how you cuck?

Not a dream?

At least post the rest in addition to Marimo.

Yui: imgur.com/a/RhYXA

Ellen: imgur.com/a/jKIyD

Tarisa: imgur.com/a/AqMF9

Iris: imgur.com/a/AWPEu

Cryska: imgur.com/a/Dy4Xz

Sharon: imgur.com/a/5VJUR

Lise: imgur.com/a/WvZDd

It's hard to believe.

>no Inia
>no Beato
>no Kyoko
>no Cui
>no trilogy girls at all

Is he the most handsome onii-chan ever?

Fitting for the cutest imouto ever.

Even if they are different people, they both remain enemies of mankind.

Best onii-chan in anime. Would fuck into oblivion 11/10.

1983 Theodore
>Enemy of mankind
Wtf?

It's kind of unfair how Theo is proto-bishie even in SM as a lanky teenager. It sort of reduces the impact of the tragedy for some indiscernible reason. To me at least.

My dick is attaining a higher sense of hardness. Diamonds can't even cut it, literally.

>makes a problem out of a nonproblem and says he doesn't even know why he did it
Then don't assume he's the master if it makes you feel better you baby.

I want to bully her so much.
I wish I could say that it's because she was mean to Pham, but Pham wouldn't approve of what I have in mind so it's all on me.

Fucking squid doesn't even deserve it

How do we tame the Mad Dog?

Look at this. It's just no fair.

Now you understand.

Pham would still give you a frilly dress to stuff her in it though, with flushed cheeks and slightly heavy breathing.

Even shota Theo is cute!

His original family may have sucked, but they, and the wider clan sure had some damn good genes rolling around. Lise is more proof.

Pump and dump Theo!

This is your date for Saturday night.

Be careful, Pham would take that up.

And if it's shota Theo, Sylwia would probably join in too.

>His original family may have sucked
His original family was smart enough to try to leave the country before the BETA landed, making them join the handful of people in SM who aren't commies, hypocrites or idiots.

>shotacon Sylwa
user you need to explain your headcanon to me, because it seems to me that you are just talking out your ass at this point.

>you need to explain your headcanon to me

Not that I'd know, but I'd guess because, well...what girl, who doesn't have an oniichan, what girl wouldn't want an otouto?

Also, on a side note, where did you guys hear this about Theo's original family? I don't know much about them.

Shouldn't that be Suck and dump Theo?

The handful of translated LN chapters?

Not when is Iris, say.

Iris is for breaking the shota, followed by pampering.

Pham is for pampering the shota, followed by lovingly breaking.

Where do I get a Lise?

>Iris and Pham and Sylwia are pumping and dumping gangbanging pedophiles

The fucks wrong with you.

I don't think you realize where you are.

That's just SM naughty oneesans and moms. We can go farther.

>That's just SM naughty oneesans and moms.
>moms
>when the only two girls who actually want children die 2/3 of the time and everytime respectively, and that's when ignoring the clusterfuck that follows SM.

Please don't project your fetishes and delusions onto the rest of us.

What was Latrova making love to her husband like?

>Anna is from Ukraine
I wonder if she had the accent. Because if she did, it makes me wonder how Kurt could listen to her talk without wanting to stab himself in the ears.

>smart enough to try to leave the country before the BETA landed, making them join the handful of people in SM who aren't commies, hypocrites or idiots
What the hell man, before the BETA landed the country wasn't anywhere near as bad as it becomes it was just RL East Germany, and it wasn't even until the purges in '78 that things got horrible enough to drive people to desperation most of whom weren't lucky enough to successfully leave the country when they tried. Not everyone who had to stay wanted or intended to nor wanted to risk their family's lives till they had no alternative, let alone have the magic foresight to predict an alien invasion and the specific effects it would have on their nation. Or could speak out against the communist regime without being silenced.

Bully Marimo!

Why is Fatrova so fat?

>trying to leave East Germany before '61
>not the smart choice
Pick one, pinko commie. After the failed revolt in '53 everyone with half a brain saw what was coming. If you didn't flee or attempt to flee you either didn't give a damn about what was coming, you wanted what was coming or or didn't understand what was coming. And that was RL, where the East Germans took far less shit from their government before revolting.

Sadly Uchida seems to have written every single character, that isn't in the background, even the supposed most hardcore dissenters, into patriotic East Germans who have more issue with the party losing control over the country than the fact that it was, is and remained for a while after the rebellion, a totalitarian shithole. But hey, take it or leave it, otherwise one can disect everything in SM to the point that nothing remains of the story.

I don't even like communism or said it wouldn't be smart to leave if you can, the point is for one reason or another not everyone could and thats not always because they either like the system, want the system, or don't understand the system.

And you're wrong about every character in SM being patriotic commies, a core cause of the Hohenstein's plight was Thomas Hohenstein being rather vocally anti-commie which wasn't much of a problem until '78. Constructively working to improve your country is an alternative to pre-maturely risking everything as a wall hopping refugee, though all debate sort of goes out the window when aliens get involved and your leaders go crazy.

Thanks, Katia!

What would it be like to fall asleep on Stella's titties?

Good.

You ask nicely. Be sure to feed and water at least three times a day. Has an affinity for ribbons and strong family values. Does learn new tricks. Responds well to positive reinforcement so headpats encouraged. Bonds for life so be prepared for commitment.

I want to go camping with Vivi

The next evolution of Muv-Luv waifuing: my.mixtape.moe/zzykrs.mp4

>Thomas Hohenstein being rather vocally anti-commie which wasn't much of a problem until '78.
He wasn't, he would have had a trip to the funhouse or had his plays banned long ago if that were true. And yet it surprised both him and his family, and the whole affair is compared to Alfred Strachwitz's fall from grace. He was never Anti-commie, at best he was an apolitical idealist, like Dreyman at the start of "The lives of others" and at worst he was just another suckup to the regime who fell from grace. But the details are nonexistant, so lets go with the better option. And had he been anti-commie his attitude and politics would have rubbed off on his kids, and neither Lise nor Theo aquired those traits, have any problem with communism, totalitarianism or the party, only with the Stasi do they have issues. For good reason, but aquiered due to their experiences, not prior knowledge.
And finally, the children of open dissenters would have been bullied to hell and back, which wasn't Theo and Lise's experience until after their dad's fall from grace.

So there goes the "the Hohenstein's were brave dissenters from the start" claim.

Get this Axe Murderer out of here!

Cute, but are there versions with better girls?

From the thumbnail I thought she had huge saggy tits.

In Lise's requiem, before her trip to the funhouse, Lise said that she hated the regime.

Except he was, its not like Thomas was a rebel or anything but his critiques were enough to lead to him getting in trouble and losing his job, and even before things got desperate they were getting harassed like that girl in Lise's drama club who called her and her parents filthy capitalists and that was before the job loss and real intense bullying started.

He was by no means apolitical or a suckup and the details on those facts are not nonexistant. Its also not inherently true that a parent's political views will be shared with their kids, nor is it true that Lise nor Theo had no problem with communism, totalitarianism, or the party, at least in the former's case, she had big problems with the whole country in Requiem.

I want a Meiya one. Or Stella.

Meiya is for men. Yuuhi is for boys.

>In Lise's requiem, before her trip to the funhouse, Lise said that she hated the regime.
So after her dad's fall from grace. Doesn't contradict anything I wrote.

>Except he was, its not like Thomas was a rebel or anything but his critiques were enough to lead to him getting in trouble and losing his job
It takes one misstep to fall from grace user. Thomas Hohenstein was a succesful playwright in a totalitarian country for at least a decade. If he was a dissenter in any form, he would not have been able to do so. For someone who claimed before that pre-BETA ML East Germany was just like RL, you seem to believe that they had quite a bit of Free Speech.

> and even before things got desperate they were getting harassed like that girl in Lise's drama club who called her and her parents filthy capitalists and that was before the job loss and real intense bullying started.
Lise was initially rather popular, and that combined one lone bully, or rather harasser at that point, is an indicator of her not being an "acceptable target" for bullying. Yet.

>He was by no means apolitical or a suckup and the details on those facts are not nonexistant.
A few lines, combined with SMs notorious unreliable narration don't make facts user. Sadly.

>Its also not inherently true that a parent's political views will be shared with their kids,
True, but its more likely than not, that the children of very politically engaged people will share their parents beliefs. Even more if they happen to be dissenters in a totalitarian country.

>nor is it true that Lise nor Theo had no problem with communism, totalitarianism, or the party, at least in the former's case, she had big problems with the whole country in Requiem.
See my response to the other guy.

Can I be a man-child and get both?

Smart move.

>So after her dad's fall from grace
No actually, before. And after. Theres a timeskip.

>A few lines, combined with SMs notorious unreliable narration don't make facts user. Sadly.
Man, you don't even know all the material but won't except anything that comes from it to prove whatever point it is you're arguing about, I'm not even sure anymore.

The Hohensteins were controversial enough to get in very hot water and be considered favorable to capitalism even before. Whatever you personally think about whether it was enough to warrant getting in trouble sooner rather than later, I don't know what to tell you other than ask Hiroki. That Thomas was able to take care of his family and be principled at the same time and raise his kids to do the same is just how it was written. If you feel there is a transgression between that and RL then it wouldn't be the first time SM took liberties with the nature of the DDR.

>Man, you don't even know all the material but won't except anything that comes from it to prove whatever point it is you're arguing about, I'm not even sure anymore.
I got both Requiem Volumes right here on my PC user, sadly I don't speak jap and rereading line for line in a machine translator is more than I am willing to do for an argument on Sup Forums. Give me a page number and in a few hours I'll concede fully or come with a better counterargument. If not, well, then we have nothing really to argue further, have we?

>The Hohensteins were controversial enough [etc.]
That's the problem with many historical novels in general and SM in particular. Outsourcing the setting to history, but taking enough liberties to make what happens unrealistic is too common and bothers me to the point of breaking my suspension of disbelief. But that is one SMs minor flaws in comparison to some others. I believe Uchida wrote pulpy ww2 stories before, didn't he? Its very easy to notice, even if one didn't know it beforehand.

I want to make Yuuko a sub

>I got both Requiem Volumes right here on my PC user
If you ever feel like it then reread the beginning of Lise's part.

Other than that I think were really on the same page here regarding historical accuracy. It may be due to the fact that Hiroki is quite possibly a communist sympathizer to some extent that caused the confusion between "RL" East Germany and what he portrayed at least leading up to 1978 though to fair every country in Muv-luv has fiction mixed in with its more recent history.

So I guess the point is not everyone who left before the BETA landed are commies, hypocrites, or idiots, but in the sense that commie here apparently means something slightly different and those who were not necessarily commie also had the breathing room to an extent to do so in the beginning.

>So I guess the point is not everyone who left before
who *didn't leave

She really does deserve a long, happy life.

>though to fair every country in Muv-luv has fiction mixed in with its more recent history.
Considering that the point of divergence is in the mid 19th century, yet Kennedy still gets elected, take it or leave it seems to be the best attitude to take with the BETAverses backstory. Sadly I seem to forget that at times.

>yet Kennedy still gets elected
Where is this mentioned? In an infodump in SM, around the same time as those videos of Vietnam combat footage are playing?

Way better art than her first card. Post more when you can.

>a carrier named after JFK TDA
>the man didn't get elected
The US Navy naming conventions made it to the BETAverse intact. A carrier named after him is proof enough of his election. It could be just lazyness by age though, but seeing that the changes everywhere else are so small, why not?

Everyone is now an esper.

I'm going to love and protect Katia even if it kills me!

Igor doing god's work. But that pic is quite old, isn't it?

Also, how would the trilogy girls behave if they got esper autism?

Don't worry your sacrifice won't be in vain. Seeing you shot in the head will surely cure her stupidity.

I recognize Michiru, Meiya, Tama, Sumika, Mikoto (I think) and Chizuru, but I can't make out who the other 2 are.

Sumika actually looks incredibly beautiful like that.

>I recognize Michiru, Meiya, Tama, Sumika, Mikoto (I think) and Chizuru, but I can't make out who the other 2 are.
I thought it was Marimo, Sumika, Tama Chizuru, Michiru, Yayoi, Akira and that finnish astronaut, Lina was her name, right?

Oh right, how did I forget about that carrier?
>Mikoto
Close, its' Akira. The other two are Monica Giacosa and Rina Tervo, AKA Mothergoose 1.

I love the white hair
More girls need to be turned into espers

Pump and dump Isumi!

Which one?

Well I fucked up. I was having a hard time deciding if it was Meiya or Marimo. The hairstyle threw me off.

Michiru is quite thirsty there, isn't she? She needs an urgent injection of vitamin D.

Is there a version for Photonmelodies yet?

Monica SF card when? We need to see that body put to good use.

>Monica SF card when? We need to see that body put to good use.
Holy shit, this a thousand times this.

Amazing boxart. Meiya and Yuuhi are beautiful!

We might get it. It wouldn't be the most unlikely card in the game (Kyoko is the most unlikely, still can't believe we got that)

>Kyoko is the most unlikely
Kyozuka is more unlikely, or even impossible since she's not a TSF Pilot.

>Kyozuka is more unlikely,
No man, don't say it. Age might give us old lady Kyouzuka lewds as some sort of depraved joke.

Her granddaughter getting lewded is another matter.

Non-pilots obviously aren't getting cards.

Who is the green chick?

Yayoi

What are all the HQ cards, including Yuuko's secretary?

Yayoi is for breeding. She's an Onee-san made for being turned into a MILF.

Pump and dump Yayoi

Don't forget using her lap as a pillow.

What's most unlikely is that Ikaruga was the one who nailed her.

>What's most unlikely is that Ikaruga was the one who nailed her.
And yet that's the most popular theory.