imgur.com/a/Z1Rl4
youtube.com/watch?v=GHEUsGhUtgg
g.e-hentai.org/s/5689bb72e4/72377-22
youtube.com/watch?v=4X_7bdD8P0w
i.imgur.com/RBe1Uie.png
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gag_(BDSM)
drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=48328
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Requesting a Crossover of Toramaru from Rurouni Kenshin and Notari Matsutarō from Rowdy Sumo Wrestler Matsutaro both in a sumo match, possible grabbing the sides of each others mawashis. Full Color please.

Requesting shiny chariot shown on the top left cosplaying as roy on the top right.

Alternatively ursula on the bottom left cosplay as ike on the bottom right.

Requesting any of these “Rear Window” movie covers with Chihaya as the photographer. Further instructions are in the same reference.
The references for each idol are here: imgur.com/a/Z1Rl4

/r/ing Malvina, full body and gagged with eye to eye length duct tape, please. Not sure if in a lewd pose or standing or sitting or daki style. Head band optional.

Requesting more Sup Forums related girls getting dorky/bad but still cute haircuts. I got one nice one so far.

Mecha anime creators resembling number corresponded chaos gods, please.

Requesting Easter bunnygirl Frenda with lots of Easter Eggs

Boss, Nuke, and Mucha as Expendables knockoffs as Paradise City from Guns N Roses plays in the background

youtube.com/watch?v=GHEUsGhUtgg

Requesting NGE angels cosplaying as Magirangers fighting Unit 01 cosplaying as Wolzard.

Requesting This

Actually this →

Requesting meaty Mito Ikumi getting literally spitroasted by Souma, dolcett style: g.e-hentai.org/s/5689bb72e4/72377-22

Requesting Lucoa knocking a football into the goal with her massive, weighty knockers

Requesting Kirukiru cutting off her long hair.

Requesting grown up Sylphiette Greyrat and Rudeus doing something cute, like patting or cuddling

if not, Sylphy alone is fine

Requesting Rebuild Shamshel taking a large dragon as a pet, bonus points if a bunch of knocked out smaller dragons are around him.

Requesting Momoka and Ranko posing chuunily on top of a fancy birthday cake.

Mikumo wearing various gags on a fashion runway!

>if a bunch of knocked out smaller dragons are around him.
you anti-reptile or something user?

counter requesting Vice President in Star Fox cosplay.

I would like to request an anime parody of this pic.
My initial thought was Kaban and Serval but really any duo you like has some potential to be awsome

youtube.com/watch?v=4X_7bdD8P0w

If there isn't a JoJo Part 7 parody of this, then requesting that. Hard.

Requesting Setsuna Tokage the lizard girl, Tatami Nakagame the turtle girl and Ryuukyuu the dragoon hero sexually harassing/teasing the hardening hero of hard virility Eijiro Kirishima.

Name some girls that could use a strip of tape over their mouth that reads "semen demon".

tomoko

Sailors Venus, Mars, and Neptune

Requesting the girls from Blazblue Remix Heart dressed like a fantasy adventuring party and either engaged in combat with a monster or moving down a dungeon corridor. From left to right:
1. Kajun Faycott as a Wizard wearing robes and maybe holding a crystal ball or a tome
2. Mai Natsume as an unarmored or lightly armored Fighter wielding a spear
3. Makoto Nanaya as an unarmored Monk using her fists or tonfa
4. Noel Vermillion as a Rogue in leather armor holding a crossbow
5. Tsubaki Yayoi as a Priestess in chainmail holding a light weapon and/or holy symbol

Requesting a merchant Ochako
Because she wants money

Requesting a Pacha edit of Lum Invader, with a lightning bolt shooting out of her palm.

Here are some transparent templates, just in case: i.imgur.com/RBe1Uie.png

Seconding.

Lancer Tamamo surfin' USA

Princess Nike - from Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii - as a Ryu monster girl and singing and making it rain.

But Neptune's a lesbian, why not Mercury and Jupiter?

Mercury and Jupiter don't wear fuck me shoes, Neptune does.

And Venus somehow does?

It's inconsistent between animators, but yes she wear fuck me shoes too like Mars, they just added an ankle strap.

This makes me want to request Mercury, Jupiter, and Uranus in the heels of Mars, Venus, and Neptune (respectively), but I'm not a footfag.

It's the third most arousing woman clothing on the planet after panties and bras, you don't need to be a footfag.

Requesting Tamamo in the CCC outfit, but without the fox ears and tail, and with human ears instead, having a fox mount (kind of like Llothien Prowler from WoW) that wears a face place mask. Optionally, having the axe and the lance on the right.

>without the fox ears and tail
Might as well request someone other than Tamamo at this point.

Karina at a fast food place (like with her friends or whatever) holding an onion ring and imaging being married to Kotetsu (Wild Tiger) and even having it on her ring finger. And to request Blue Rose, her wearing the virgin killer sweater or something to do with her ice powers.

And i had quoted the wrong person. Yes of course she is a girl.

Draw this plushie in a crane game

Stripping off her kimono

Sure why not, requesting glass doing what said

Requesting Utaha doing the splits while Eriri glares at her with disdain.

Vert in sexy armor or a sexy leather outfit like a queen? Queen as in a dominatrix or as royalty.

just to make sure you know how Sup Forums is right?

Of course, i thought the exact same thing.

Requesting Jack wearing Frame Arms Girl styled battle armor.

Requesting Fin E Ld Si Laffinty (silver/white haired one) from Rinne no Lagrange as a male, and being taken advantage of by Madoka and Muginami.

Requesting Jack dressed like A2 and blushing because the black "clothes" aren't clothes at all.

can someone draw me a cute boa hancock?

Requesting Yoko holding her bikini in place after someone untied the strings

Requesting Rakka (haibane renmei) wearing this dress

In honor of season 2 being announced, I'd like to request Umaru having the shit beaten out of her.

Thank you!

Requesting a 8 bit sprite of him

Requesting Cerberus, for the upcomming S2 of Shingeki no Bahamut. I hope she's in it.

Next time include this link for drawfags:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gag_(BDSM)

and please no pacifiers.

done

Requesting you to fuck off, mishafag.

Does calling folks Mishafag have any meaning nowadays?

No, don't reply. If you post caps like that he'll say "nice photoshop" or "nice phoneposting" so there's no winning.

Super cute.

Draw mai waifu.

okay I laughed

>fuck me shoes

I am convinced we should rename gagfags to gag-heel fags.

Tell me what you know about DIO.

Requesting Toki/Crested Ibis doing Papi's thumbs up.

Requesting Yuyuko Saigyouji giving away a present like this other girl is doing.
With a c: face and the present must be a bomb. The more cartoony the bomb, the better. The bomb would look alright with only a blue/light blue bow, fuse must not be lit.

Requesting a smug Sabrina with massive tits in any of Ivy Valentine's get-ups

Requesting this image but with an older bearded guts and a younger non-bearded guts.

One is. Seriously, just draw a girl in heels, make sure she's at least 15, draw tape on her mouth, and boom instant sea o' semen.

Requesting Panty and Medb unsatisfied by the dicks from the thousands of worn out men surrounding them

are gagfags really THAT easy to please?

That's so good

Requesting Annie camwhoring using Mirai's Twitter account and Mirai freaking out trying to stop her.

drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=48328

This was well liked, but had no bondage. Would not mind seeing it colored.

Requesting chimera abomination with Velvet's demon arm and Zephyrmon's left arm, Pixie's body/wings/horns, Oct's tentacle legs, Raynare's shoulder pads and wings to go with Pixie's, and Meiko's head/bra size

just it or the child post too?

why not both? They're 97% the same and while I don't speak for any colorfags here I would assume it would be a decent exercise for newbies.

Someone should make an app for that.

No, strips should say something like "I feel like a woman".

>in before Shania Twain
If it's drawn well? Yes.

Requesting lingerie yuri between Akiba's Trip politician and Sophia Nishikinomiya. If you're not into /u/ just make them pleasure multiple men to show their hypocrisy.

Requesting Motoko Kusanagi (Ghost in the Shell) and Saya (Namco X Capcom/Project X Zone) making a non-descript shota feel uncomfortable

Here's a much better ref. Being an occasional drawfag myself I can understand how important good refs are.

here's a better ref for miuras new artstyle

Request Niiyama-sensei as a nude catgirl in a cat cafe, either being a waitress or posing/playing on the cat furniture.

Not funny user. Not when you're a longtime berserk fan.

Wahlen eating a pineapple salad, smiling at the viewer while flipping the middle finger. Sort of as though he's laughing?

I'm on it but with a twist

Thanks

>with a twist

Oh okay.

Noire in a tightsuit on a motorcycle (black and blue Yamaha MT-10) holding a sword as well, OR her in a leopard-print bikini or the virgin killer sweater, pref. reverse style to imitate the 'Imai Style' bikini.

That tells me nothing.

redraw this.