Act like a whore and a slut, you get treated like a whore and a slut

act like a whore and a slut, you get treated like a whore and a slut

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d14ipSSz3Ss
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not really. If they act like a whore and a slut, you shouldn't give them any attention

thieves shouldn't steal
welcome to reality

I agree

Nobody asks to get robbed and murdered, but if you drive your convertible through Detroit at 2 AM completely unarmed you expect a certain type of result.

If you run around naked you don't deserve to be raped, you deserve to be beat.

yeah ignoring degeneracy is the best way of fixing it.
t. fucking retard

Beg for attention, get ignored. Plus none of those slots have as good a body as that graphic

*burned*

muzzies would like to say otherwise :D

>top, 2nd from the left
>mfw bottomless fetish

Cunts shouldn't wear clothes. They aren't people, they shouldn't be allowed to pretend they are.

fuckin racist lol

AND sexist... baka

So the issue is a women should never be raped for any reason. If a woman is raped walking down the street it is horrible no matter what she was wearing. But when clothing comes in is when women say they were raped after a night out because the regret having sex with the guy. You dressed like a slut, got drunk and went home with the guy, sounds like you actually wanted it.

you need to kill yourself faggot

fuck off leaf

damn kiwi

Which is why I ignore all white women. I even go so far as don't even hold the door for those bitches. Let the door slam in their face. All white women are whores and sluts not worthy of 3 seconds of my time.

had to do it to 'em

not cool bros... hating on a fellow kekistani...

kys leaf

cool joke bro... fuckin telling someone to kill themself... feel tough eh? feel like a big man, telling an user to an hero eh? baka

I will pray for you.

>eh - some leaf on Sup Forums
know anymore words to end a sentence with other than eh?

bro i am american i just respect cultures and assimilated like a true patriot would

This nip is right. Stop feeding degenerates the attention they crave. Go back to shunning trashy people.

youtu.be/d14ipSSz3Ss

Anyone thinking "slut shaming" is bad is part of the problem.

Yes you're askking for it, thats why you're wearing it. You just hope to get a different answer.

>leave window open
>burglar has it easier
>still a crime
Why are liberals immune against Logic and psychical reality?

>i am american
>leaf
choose one

Not asking to be raped, no? Shunned? Oh yes. Shunned. Shunned. Shunned. And not just shunned on the internet. A proper shunning. Shunned deep. Shunned hard.

Is there like a pare chastity belt or something I could get so I wont get raped? just wondering.

He’s right, remember the female article about Japanese men ignoring foriegn women and not objectifying them and how those same women started needing attention, needing to be objectified. Ignore them and they will put more clothes on not less.

Like the ferengi

Damn do they really drift up in the mountains of your country?

>implying attention isn't the number 1 drive for most women

>act like a whore and a slut, you get treated like a whore and a slut
So this is OK with you, unless the perpetrator is a Muslim immigrant? Then it is a huge outrage, right?

yea you fucking nigger, we treat our women how we want you can do the same to yours

>Canada

>not asking for it no matter what
>Implying only verbal or written clues constitute human language
Go back to philosophy 101 bitch

What the heck is bottom right? It's like MC Hammer became MC Thot.

Apparently you can't touch that although the way she dresses implies you absolutely can.

Shunned silly perhaps?

>155612139
Who wants to live in a world where you have to lock everything all the time. Where i grow up we never had to lock our doors. just a country retard I guess.

only losers dress modestly
t.loser

Shitposting game on-point.