Is there a new hope for Chichago?

Is there a new hope for Chichago?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bB95dA3gKTI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It might fix Chicago if they can get rid of the nigs, however, where ever they end up will be wrecked instead, I suggest sending Chiraqs nigs to California or Africa.

Okay, so, what is the problem?

Rahm Emmanuel is literally gonna get indicted by Mueller.

Yeah where every they go they will bring crim, they will bring drugs. Of only there could be some sort of solution that would be final for niggers

The problem is the niggers will remain alive.

I see no problem with that.

they cant afford california. banish that idea. As a native of cali and a hardened natsoc, I must fight you on this. Our niggers are in Oakland and Richmond and LA and Sackoftomatoes. We can't handle more.

His father was one of the founders of Israel. He's literally a spy for Israel.

The Eteneral Chicagoan is the scourge of the Midwest and both the Hoosier and the Illinoisan's oldest enemy. If Chicagoland and The Region sunk into Lake Michigan tomorrow, we would be 20% of the way to world peace.

Where will the.votes come from?

Is there a libtard factory somewhere I'm unaware of? Where will the gibs go?

Send the fucking niggers to New York. It is literally a police state now.

>hope for Chichago

-They're funneling shitskins out of the urban areas so that they can break up the overwhelmingly white suburban and rural areas.
-They want whites to move to the urban areas so that they can pay for welfare for the remaining shitskins, and also to keep them more closely under ZOG's thumb so that they can more readily be infected with the Poz.

Nah whoever that is has dirty, greasy and jaundiced Podesta skin

No hope

Into camps where they can work

so white people aren't affected by no school funding, no police, no food, no hospitals and no mental health facilities?

All I'm seeing is a giant example of whites > blacks

We need to give them more guns and more drugs.

This is a good point. It is now our duty to shoot any new niggers that come into our towns. Their plans will not work!

Hope this is fake. They probably come to New Mexico. I have seen more blacks pop up in New Mexico and it’s scaring me.

Smart whites don't send their kids to public schools in the inner cities

Smart whites don’t send their kids to public schools.

This

Lel true. I fucked up

So gas chamber instead of trial?

We could only pray for such a flood

>JFK's nephew says Emanuel has plan to force worthless leaches who are destroying the city out of Chicago

Honestly tho, it would be better to keep the niggers in one area instead of scattering them amongst good white folk

Nah it's more complicated than that. In Chicago we can cut off funding to neighborhoods without effecting the program as a whole

So real life example. When you hear about Chicago murders, there's about a 30% chance that one of the participants involved lives in Englewood. Englewoods school was closed down about 8 years ago? Idk it's been a minute. They also redirected all of that precincts police to protecting the train stop, private elementary school, and city college there (which are all by the train).

People talk about Chicago crime like it's not a controlled burn, which is more accurate. Smart blacks are aware of this and actually hate Rahm for advancing the city wide policy to isolate and control the poor areas. The city had basically cut off most of the ways in/out of those areas, it spills over sure, but like a controlled fire, accidents happen

It's the way it seems to work. Whites make a nice city, nigs or hispanics move in and trash it up, whites move out and make a new nice place, nigs and hispanics move to the new city and whites return to the old.Then it becomes a cycle of back and forth.

wtf i love chris kennedy now

Getting rid of niggers would absolutely get rid of about 95 percent of all violent crimes in the city
>t. chicagofag

This slope gets it

>fix chicago by getting all the blacks to leave through poor living conditions
>whites restore good living conditions to city
>blacks return and destroy city again

Yes, but moving the niggers else where would only destroy the places that they love to

Then it would spread throughout the nation. I don’t mind keeping all the niggers in the east coast. Keep the niggers out of the west coast, they already ruined cal.

This is why we need to get rid of the niggers all together.

Wouldn't it still be a liberal shithole full of hispanics and kikes? And wouldn't the niggers just swarm the suburbs and turn them into a mini-south side like they did to Maywood, for example?
>t. cook/dupage border suburbfag

>The city is becoming smaller, and as it becomes smaller, it's become whiter.
>no matter what, even when pushed by a guy named Rahm Emanuel, it's whities fault.

Like clockwork

We could try sending them back to Africa, they can't possibly fuck up Africa any further

Sorry pal, Cali it is. That state is the worse, it wants to be progressive, even with all that debt, so let it be progressive and leave the union

Rahm is literally one of the major factors behind the Oslo Agreements. We don't want him, and he knows it, so he's probably realizing that he needs to clean up the mess in his own backyard, because he'd be in danger if he tried to escape and come live here.

Lol, never heard Sackoftomatoes before.

t. Tomato grower near Sacramento

>Okay, so, what is the problem?
They're going to go somewhere else.

>nigs get pushed out of a concentrated area in rural areas
Only fucking brainlets support this, they need to force them all into Chicago

The cia needs to start poising the blacks water so they can become sterilized.

but where will they go?

This Chichago needs to remain the way it is for the good of the state

The pilot program in Flint was exposed.

Rahm is quite literally a traitor to this country. He runs the Chicago political machine, and the GOP governor is utterly cucked to him
And fucking Madigan has rules this state with an iron fist for, idk, 40 years or so.
State hasn't even passed a budget in 3 years. This is virtually a microcosm of the govt shutdown under Obama. I hate this state and its political retardation oh so very much.

I mean I wish but realistically where would they go?

No that is not what I’m talking about. Anderson cooper did an episode on his day time show about government force sterilizing poor people.

youtu.be/bB95dA3gKTI

This.

It's already happening in the suburbs.

Nice low crime communities are getting bus loads of GIBS ME DATS which bring crime, drugs, etc etc...

PLEASE, IT'S CHICONGO HERE.

So let me get this straight

Blacks are supposedly being "pushed out" because no one wants to invest into their shit crime ridden areas?

What are they going to steal money from white neighborhoods as a solution?
How the fuck do people think like this

kek are these real?

Does it involve masers? Cuz that's my plan, been working on it for months

>Illinois is disarmed because of Democrat laws
>nigs will be pushed into the suburbs where all the whites are
>whites will be defenseless

Christ lads it's gonna be like South Africa or Zimbabwe.
What do we do?

The wonders of googling "nigger grave"

Move to place where you can own guns. But one. Wait.

Nigs are already in the suburbs lad

T. Chicagofag here. Im a redneck from indiana. The liberals here are insidious. They literally keep me from sleeping at night, theyre just so overcome by satan. If the niggers and libtards here were removed it would do nothing but improve the place. Chicongo needs a purging

Same thing happening in Milwaukee. The core of the city (the nigger den) gets gentrified and more expensive, so the niggers have to go to places that are on the bus lines and are more affordable. They go to places like Cudahy, South Milwaukee, Oak Creek, and Greenfield, the surrounding suburbs on the south side of town. I left this city for almost 15 years and when I came back the suburb I grew up in was filled with niggers.

Now if I want to get a place that is affordable and not filled with niggers I have to go way the hell out of the city, or pay out my ass.

Fucking niggers ruin everything. Why could we let them stay in the urban blight they are most comfortable in, like we did up until the 90s?

There are going to be a lot more of them there

>smart blacks
if they were smart they'd move someplace else, blacks in the U.S. have decided not to participate in civil society so civil society is honoring their wishes. Look at Baltimore, they have some of the highest spending per pupil in the nation and they're on TV this week bitching about how the chilluns are cold and they can't afford heat, they're complaining about whitey rather than asking where the fuck the money in their school system goes as though more money would magically fix a malfeasance problem of that scale.

My freshman year of high school was drastically different than my senior year.
I don’t get niggers
I had never seen a “fight” before in my life
Fucking animals

America needs a purging. The black population is getting out of hand.

but not swarms of ghetto monkeys

Most smart blacks get the hell out of the hood. Its called brain drain and it affects places like the middle east and communist countries where the smart, driven alpha males leave for better opportunities leaving the worst of the worst behind.

FUCKING CUNTS BETTER NOT COME TO WISCONSIN

Enact a boycott to stop paying state tax or hold a protest

I'm Fucking tired of Chicago trash running off into my state of Indiana
Every time you faggots Fuck up we pay the price

It's called the "knock out game" and eventually white people are going to get tired of playing it.

They dont even fight like real men. Theyre cowardly.

Need mo money fo dem programs

Chicago user here

Dumbest fucking thing I've ever heard. The city is just broke and can't pay gibs anymore.

Hey, fellow hoosier! Im unfortunately condemned to suffer in chiraq thanks to my lazy ass dads job getting moved. Ill be coming back soon! You from fort wayne?

crawfordsville

How far is that? Ever been to coney island? Best hotdogs on earth

Living in Chicongo I've definitely noticed a shift in demographics. Lot's more white people are moving into the recently built modern apartment buildings and it has really helped the local economy. Plus, there's noticeably less violent crime reported on my scanner when tuned to the south/west side police precinct like it has in previous summers.

They are spreading around all over the Midwest. Des Moines in Iowa had a record murder rate last year, mainly thanks to Chicongo transplants. Milwaukee has been hit pretty hard by this trend. Cleveland, Indianapolis, and Columbus, too.

Getting the niggers out of Chicago is incredibly shortsighted.
There needs to be a plan to get them out of the country. We have no use for violent apes chimping out on a scale that large.
Africa or The Chair.

Great! Wonder if the ABQ War Zone could get worse?

They've spread to the south as well although it's kind of hard to tell since there are so many nogs here already. Chicago niggers always want to brag that they're from Chicago though. I guess there is a nigger pecking order of sorts.

Gentrifying/reclaiming inner city areas is a fascinating recent phenomena.

EU

t. FBI

>Get rid of niggers from Chicago
>Chicago still shit cause not enough leave.
>Rural America all around Chicago gets fucked up even harder.
>Nothing actually improves.
Well then.