How are whites going to win the race war?

When blacks are Samurais

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.latimes.com/world/global-development/la-na-texas-black-maternal-mortality-2017-htmlstory.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Easy. The niggers who could put up are to busy clown carring every prison cell.

Toll payed

this is like a weekly occurrence yet white women keep going for these monkeys.
why?

>"nearly decapitated"
>with a sword that excels at slicing
You had one job Tyronimaru. One Fucking Job!

Ita puahed in media ans pop culture.

Destroy media and pop culture then kill niggers and send the remaininf back to africa. Problem solved.

Pfft, I’ve got both my own samurai sword, AND helmet.

*blocks your path

Because you have better odds of getting in a car wreck or choking on food?

We wuz samuraiz das riiiiiiiiite

weve evolved

it makes them want to go for them more, you have much to learn about the ways of women, my young virgin friend

>45
How the fuck is that nigger 45? I get the 'black don't crack' shit, that dude looks like he's 22.

The sword was from the mall you know that

>culturally appropriating Japanese culture
>racist
>FUCKING TRIGGERED

>it makes them want to go for them more
so are they suicidal or what?

they want and need to be dominated by what they perceive to be a strong, dangerous man

She's a coalburner, so no sympathies. Certainly not a reason for race war.

but it's not strength it's just animalistic rage and lack of empathy

>implying women can tell the difference

>dominated

head chopped off she got what she wanted

Toll paid in full.

>"well known that he had mental issues"
Well no duh, he's a nigger. They all have mental issues.

It's called being stupid

TOLL

>didn't finish the job

Typical nigger.

Paid

Is ‘mental issues’ code for nigger now?

OK thanks. I thought so.

PAID

you post a hispanic and a guy who is 80% white, nice try

Wait - was it ever not? I've been much less insulting to some people than I should have been.

Jews

Burn the coal
Heads will roll

Feels good!

because women in general are stupid and white women are the stupidest of all.

>How are whites going to win the race war?
they aren't going to. they're just going to fade away.

meh. Burn the coal....

Did he got his quickening?

Amerimutts are killing each other!

Cut off the thing most precious to him...his gibs.
Then when he chimps in the streets, shoot him in the face.

Oh, he had a sword? That's...weird.

>Black man fucks white thot daughter of a father and mother
>Then executes her and dumps her body in a ditch
How can the white race even compete

The "race war" will be won by mutts and genetic engineering.

p a i d

thats not exactly true. 1 part bio weapon usage backfiring. canada sold china mad cow beef knowingly. china was just processing it and selling it to the UK. tens of thousands of prion disease cases now. the cia spread aids in russia. due to migration of people and the western europeans not knowing and getting a little strange from russian hookers when on vacation its spread across europe. also i know about the aids grapefruit debacle cia niggers and that is much more your problem not knowing how to contain a situation

and the second part is pure shame from not being able to rule the world anymore. there is something deep in the psyche of the average white person. not just white man. its pride. loosing that since most arent rich or even well to do is basically all some have to hold on to. they shrivel like slugs who have had salt poured on them weakened and dying. a mortal wound from nothing more than a change in world view. suicide rates in america now rival japan . same with germany and the Uk had a little bout of it a few years ago

Women like being dominated.

I bet his sword wasn't even folded a thousand times.

Whenever there is evil, whenever bad things happen, whenever wrongdoings occur, you can be sure as hell that a jew is behind it.

Women are attracted to dark triad traits, especially broken women. People act like it's the social conditioning solely, but that's really just something that breaks them down, breaks down their families, their culture, etc. All of the problems are just exacerbated in Protestant and common law countries, and countries with a lot of Jewish people in power. That last aspect may not make a lot of sense to a normal faggot, but look at say Norway vs. Sweden. Almost the exact same social situations, both Protestant, both in the same region of the world, very similar histories going back to pre-history. Similar genetics between them even, if you're a genetic determinist type of user and think that culture is dictated by genes. But the biggest difference between those two countries is that Sweden has a Jewish elite and has for a long time. It's not all Jews' fault, they care about their family and their tribe, but don't care to police the destructive and subversive patterns of their fellow jew often. Then they act all fucking weird when people act anti-Semitic and don't want them around. Many such cases!

>"nearly decapitated"
lul

>Blonde women think they're being "progressive"
>Black men see the blonde as a trophy hunt
>The hunt ends as all do
Imagine my shock.

They are going to mix with Asians and become a stronger race with an even higher IQ. Chinks will colonize and genocide Africa during this time. The Solar Minimum will destroy crops and kill the rest of the niggers. It will be another era of hardship, but the pale skins will survive.

>nearly decapitated
>murder
>nearly
hey dumbshit, that makes it attempted murder you stupid fucking faggot

It always ends the same. White women, never ever. Why would I want one them as the mother of my children?

Fuck the American date system

>no philtrum
>jew denial hair
>black bf

She is Jewish user.

>found dead and nearly decapitated
She wasn't "almost decapitated", she had a scimitar cut through most of her spinal column around the neck and bled to death.

>Aracely

Is that pronounced like R Kelly?

Asian mixing is the best, especially white man+little brown fucking machine combo.

>being so beta that women would rather date nigger than you
>i-it's all kikes behind this, I know it!
Poltards in a nutshell

Who cares shit is hilarious.

> browses Sup Forums, collects its meme pictures, spouts the meme lingo, loves slurs, but calls everyone but himself a Sup Forumstard
> thinks the custom flag gimmick is still original and funny
> thinks that all women date blacks and that dating is the same thing as hooking up with strangers
user...

white women are traitors.

the fact anyone would mary a woman outside of their race astounds me. You are marrying someone, with shallow values and culture. You are destroying the blood line of her and your ancestors.

Anyone who race mixes is committing a crime against humanity. Unless she is a war trophy fuck, there is no excuse.

All women are retards

omae wa mou shindeiru

not true japaneese steel, folded a thousand times

Ethnic bioweapons for sale on the darknet if they got the cash. Otherwise it will win itself if we just do nothing beta.latimes.com/world/global-development/la-na-texas-black-maternal-mortality-2017-htmlstory.html

But seriously, if you can't slice off one slime woman's head, then either you have a bad sword, a bad swordsman, or both.

It was some wallhanger crap from a mall or flea market, you think people just happen to have made-for-war swords lying around their homes all commonplace?