Mental Gymnastics Practice

Why is everything in the book a lie?

It could be. Maybe Wolf knew if Bannon got into it with Trump, the Striesand Effect would help with initial books sales.

bumpityboppityboo

Free legal advice to the WH: An ex-staffer's statement cannot both be (a) an inappropriate disclosure of a confidence, and (b) wildly false. No one is violating a contractual non-disclosure provision if they are disclosing things that you say didn't happen. So, pick a theory.

i heard he has tapes tho

It's not though

>ex-staffer
he was ex-chief strategist, not ex-staffer

be patient, he relies on trump tweets to keep informed on politics

yeah we know. but we gotta keep our brains and shape

i think someone in the deep state publishing department misspelled everyone's name

So much weirdness going on in the world. So many Questions.

>believe pizzagate
>dont believe author of book who has a year worth of tapes from the white house

because its not true

>books aren't real and you've never seen one

i know you're not but what am i

(((Wolff)))

Because they make tell all books like this for presidents on both sides each time and they are always full of salacious trash which the opposing side then pretends is all real.

The tapes are of Steve Bannon who was not in the know. His office wasn't even in the White House proper. The Mercer family helped fund Trump's campaign and they asked Trump to take Kelly and Steve since they were family friends. Steve Bannon is a fucking retard and he has been eternally BTFO.

Because this is a board of right wing sycophants who don't want to admit their golden boy's administration has been a train wreck from day one, not because of the msm or such bullshit but due to real, utter incompetency and idiocy

Because we all want it to be a lie. We support Trump and no matter how bad things get we will always spin the criticism and discredit it at any cost.

You've never even read it.
>Trump supporter - do or die. Pathetic

>he has tapes!

yeah like the piss tape right?

proxy usage is a bannable offense

if it is a lie then he can be sued for libel. Trumps done it all the time. But he won’t. Because Wolff has everything on tape. And that all gets entered in court and become protected evidence. It’s all true and Trump is powerless to stop it. (Uhh, muh confidentiality clause, lol...)

Who cares if it's true or a lie?

This president is a moron and his administration is a fucking circus of clowns.

Even Steve Bannon has resorted to stepping a far distance from this child.

have you ever watched (((apprentice)))?

Because it is written by ((Wolff)). Wolf is a untamed dog, nobody tells truths to untamed dog.

I didn't even read the thread, but what I said is true. There is literally nothing anyone can say about Trump that would ever stop me from supporting him. Any and all criticism will be met by me shouting FAKE NEWS.

the truth is I just want him to get rid of all immigrants. Especially Indians that are driving down our wages in the tech industry. If you actually believe none of what people say is true then you're delusional and retarded. I personally don't give a shit if Trump is retarded as long as he keeps his promises.

That’s not how a strict NDA works, especially given that a non-disparagement clause is supposedly a part of the agreement.

Is he a jew?

Oy vey.

Hello shill. I notice you posting this exact argument in a different thread.

>that (((nose))) and (((fish lips)))

What do you think

You are right. I am reading the book “Sold Out” which talks about Indians, and also south East Asians, suppressing our wages and corporations abusing the H1B visa.

>he thinks trump watched the gorilla channel