Cuckolding brought to you by Netflix

youtube.com/watch?v=VS08cWZrlQA

They are either really pushing for the herbivores to get riled up about this and get off the television or actually pushing open relationships.

Also, the black guy would be "cucked" too in this case.

Nevermind, watched till the end, the black guy does the cucking.

The have frozen the likes and dislikes.

no, I have seen the dislike go up by like 8 thousand since yesterday

Anons did a good job disliking, but it only has like 90k views anyway. Hopefully they don't run an ad campaign on YT that would put it in front of more faces.

>Hopefully they don't run an ad campaign on YT that would put it in front of more faces.
But then it would just get more dislikes

this is getting to funny XD

If everyone was as """regressive""" as Sup Forums.

THE (((DIRECTOR))):

"Yuri Baranovsky is a Russian-Jewish refugee of the USSR, coming to the US when he was five with the rest of his family."

EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

>not binging "dear white people" with every bitch you meet

all they had to do was NOT make a commercial like this and I was ready to subscribe as soon as the new Witcher series came out.
Now I need to boycott Netflix.

if its gets too many at a certain time it gets frozen and wont update for 24 hrs

No goy, you shouldn't worry about some silly ad. Just lock the chastity cage on your dick and welcome Jamal into your home. Your women will thank your for being so understanding.

it's pretty funny how I've gone through most of my life not being influenced by advertisements and now their only influence is to convince me not to buy something

always white female black/shitskin male.
why no white girl who gets cucked by a japanese one?

Stop crying everytime u see something that is not of ur taste, be mature for once in ur pathetic lifes, stop blaming jews for all ur failures, don't be a retarded conspiranoid, and stop being pathetic.

Das rite wh*te boi all yo gurls luv us

>tfw you realize they were onto something

Kind of looks Jewish to me.

>Yuri Baranovsky
sauce? couldn't find confirmation of this

T. Schlomo

Yeah I was going to get a netflix account but not now and not ever.

Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Though wise men at their end know dark is right,
Because their words had forked no lightning they
Do not go gentle into that good night.

Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright
Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,

Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight,
And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way,

Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight
Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay,

And you, my father, there on the sad height,
Curse, bless, me now with your fierce tears, I pray.

Lol, no more comments section?

Are you blind? The comments are still there

i'm fine with this

EVERY FUCKING DIVERSE/SEX/RACE MIXING SHOW IS BY (((THEM)))

(((culture)))

Those fucking comments man

but isn't the black guy the cuck.

he's the boyfriend of the open relationship girl. The white guy is the boyfriend of the other girl

so funny

such comedic value

It's not bad if you're the cucker and black

No they haven't, its at 12k now. You shouldn't have adopted their tactics by lying.

>the face of a typical /pol tard

>Those comments
Is this kind of shit helping to redpill normies?

every
time

If they like interracial so much, why is it the same combo every time?

That dislike bar gives me hope :)

I'm completely against censorship and boycotting simply because some company or group or person has opposing political or religious ideals that differ from mine.
Hey, you want to have a women's study group that doesn't accept men? Go for it.
Blacks only bar? Why would I intrude on that?
Don't want to make gay wedding cakes? Okay.
If Netflix was just saying politically, "hey, we support gay marriage" I wouldn't have a problem with that.
The fact of the matter at hand is that they went out of their way to advertise to EVERYONE that they think that infidelity and sexual promiscuity is attractive. (Of course, they went all out by making the guy black and the other short, but that's just the cherry on top). To me that would be the equivalent of Chick-fil-A putting out an advert that has a M/F couple sneering at a gay couple.
I'm not sure who they think their target audience is, but clearly I am not their target. Good luck to them in their future endeavors, not that they need luck -they have tons of money that may or may not be spent on figuring out who they should advertise to.
Problem is, there is no way they can take it back. There's no amount of damage control that will fix this for me. I'll just pirate any of the originals that I want to watch (which are very few).

Last I checked the YT video was at 1k up, 4k down.

More than attractive. They think it's good, i.e. other ways of thinking are wrong. It seems they are so entitled that they never noticed, since the beginning of this shit (the 60's), that the "us vs. them" logic mixed with lustiness will backlash the hardcore way.

I'm trying to confront it from a "normie" perspective. I agree, but the argument wont get me far IRL, and I want to be able to defend my boycott to normies without sounding like a conspiracy nutjob.

WATCH TV GOYIM

>2018
>still watching tv

No thanks honey, I'm done with the cultural marxist propaganda being fed to us through the hypnosis tube.

Free your mind, stop watching TV, streaming and all such shit tier form of communication.

It's so blatant.

see pic, every time

Also

>The black guy was the polyamorous cuck
>the white guy was against it

It's like Sup Forums didn't even watch the video...

Watch til the end tard.
The moral monagamous white guy gets cucked because his girlfriend "watches" (has sex with) the nigger and the nigger's gf because she thinks it sounds fun.

t. El Shlomo del Cartelo