Spencer flustered Sargon because he is everything Sargon is not

> handsome
> rich
> educated at elite institutions
> politically relevant
> socially successful
> romantically successful
> has children

For a true e-celeb like Sargon, speaking with a household name like Spencer must be humiliating - especially because Sargon considers himself intellectually superior to Spencer. And yet, despite this supposed superiority, Spencer is a more successful man than Sargon in virtually every way. Of course, Sargon tries to mask his insecurity by deliberately misrepresenting Spencer’s positions and pretending like he’s “won” some sort of verbal game, but it always rings a bit hollow - even to himself. That’s why he insessesently interrupts Spencer but is reduced to hysterics when Spencer does the same, or worse - dominates him by dismissing his “well crafted” arguments as autistic or irrelevant. Sargon protests are not those of a man confident in his position, but rather of a tiny dog barking at a larger one because he is small and frightened.

At the end of the day, Spencer will go to bed in a home surrounded by bodyguards who sacrificed their financial security and personal safety to protect him, with his attractive girlfriend to keep him warm. If he dies, he will be written about in textbooks and live on through his children and the thousands of people inspired by his ideas. Sargon will go to bed alone, in an cold economy apartment, surrounded by plastic frivolities. If he has any “friends,” he communicates with them only through Discord or some other digital medium. When he dies, which given the disgusting state of his body might be soon, no one will mourn him. The only thing he will leave behind is a YouTube archive and a collection of video games. This is the only end for people who follow his nihilistic philosophy. The best part is that he is the most “successful” of his lot.

>probably

checked

So, it was interesting that Spenser kept catching Sargon in logical fallacies because Sargon always tries to be the logical and calm voice of reason. Sargon just kept interrupting and trying to Jew the facts into petty nit picky bullshit.

It was the most clear instance of Alpha male v. Beta male you will see outside of a bullying video. Akkad was quite literally afraid to show his face because people would see him in relation to Spencer and would be repulsed.

MW really needs to lose weight and quit smoking if he wants to be taken seriously.

MW came across pretty good though. His smoking is outdated and in bad taste. Natsoc are fit and clean, or at least trying.

So, someone posted that Sargon would be totally ignored if he has an American accent. I think this really hit the nail on the head. If I tried to argue like Sargon with my southern accent, I would be booted out of the room. Sargon is style and no substance. He is a pathetic mouth piece to a failed multiculti establishment.

Laurence Fishburne is White! The world must know!

>muh success

Sargon still won the arguments.

Imagine the opposite and if Spencer had an English accent would he even higher

>So, someone posted that Sargon would be totally ignored if he has an American accent.

This. The English accent can fool idiots into thinking you're an intellectual.

It also helps that Sargon often criticized people who really were dumber than him (SJWs, feminists). Any time he debates someone who's not retarded he becomes outclassed and it shows.

Summary of the debate:

> Spencer: An ethnostate is a natural and healthy way to order society. I seek to eventually create an ethnostate not only for white Americans, but white people all over the world. To do this, we must restore white racial consciousness.
> Akkad: OK WELL IF YOU LOVE ETHNOSTATES SO MUCH THFN CAN YOU DEFINE WHAT THE ETHNOSTATE’S BEEF TRADE POLICY WOULD BE WITH SOUTH KOREA? NO? HA! NAZIS BTFO!

SARGON IS A KEK, WHO FUCKING KNEW, NO WAY

so he cant comprehend any state before 1900

If only Destiny had joined in. He would have DESTROYED every one of these clowns.

Richard is a moron but Sargon lost. I wish JF would speak more because he is really articulate and has better arguments.

An open ethnostate is not a good idea. It is too obvious a vast majority does not want to talk about people looking to live amongst their own race.

What happened? I only get my Politics from this guy

Pic related. Goes by king of pol.

Has the average person ever truly governed the course of society? It’s not like the ethnostate is going to be achieved through voting.

Are you a woman?

Jared Taylor plan is the only rational plan that would work and cause no violence.

That debate was hilarious

Sargon sounded absolutely DESPERATE. Desperate to convince his viewers, and desperate to convince himself.

This was Sargon's chance to prove himself. He defeated the SJWs, now he is going to defeat the "Alt-right". But he was absolutely demolished on every front.

Spencer makes a lot of good points, but he's a fucking retard in other areas. This wasn't so much about Spencer as it was showing how easily the "Alt-lite" or "libertarian" ideology is demolished by just pointing out that they are high on the smell of their own farts and they are good for nothing besides pointless naval gazing.

Sargon obviously did not even bother to read Julius Evola to understand his opponent. He probably does not even know who Julius Evola is. I think Evola was a bit of a weirdo and a nut in a few aspects, but he was definitely on to something.

I would say this was the offical death of both the "skeptic community" and the alt-lite.

oh god, sargons fake laughter when he argues is so annoying.

Definitely felt like he just HAD to take spencer down, but of course he didn't

Cuckgon of cuckaad needs to be bashed and left crying in a ditch.
How does the little cunt get so much air time?

SARGOY ETERNALLY AND IRREVERSIBLY BTFO!

You already posted this Richard (or Nathan) but you're right. It really shows that Spencer was automatically arguing from a higher position than Sargon, it was like Sargon was trying to prove himself as a pleb.

It was a good debate. At first I thought that the Alt-Right was being a bit to harsh on Sargons 8 questions going on and on about it like they did. Both teams were too feelz, cutting each other off too much, but Spencer and that faggot woes kid won the debate hands down.

Too bad the bridge with Andy is probably burnt to the ground.

Sargon truly came across as a child hanging onto a tired and failed idealism of volunteerism. Hippie girls in San Fagsicko adhere to those delusions

Did he die as a result of muh violence needed to form the ethnostate?

basically

Agreed

Hello Spencer

It was obvious to everyone watching the stream - including Akkad himself. That’s why he hid his face.

"I'd let foreign nations or minority actors subvert and corrupt my country in the name of free speech."

“All governments before the original American government were unnatural and evil.”

"I don't have a problem with Israel because it all happened in the past."
"I don't like [x] because it holds the past as a source of authority."

youtube.com/watch?v=vGKn0VYrQbU