Hurry up and make arrests FBI

Where is Orrin haaaaaaaatchhhhhhhhh??????

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-3sTVedJoa4
youtube.com/watch?v=xT2w_36zviI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sorry reptilians.

the racism against reptilians on this board has got to stop

really makes u think.

Take yr fucking meds Amerimutts

YOU'RE JUST SAYING THAT BECAUSE YOU ARE AN EGOTISTICAL MIND-CONTROLLED SHILL.

BTW BUY MY NEW BOOK.

Is he just a big liar?

Why do you hate genuine jubilation pol?

>hurry up and make arrests
Don't you know?

Theyve all been arrested. It was a super secret takedown and theyve all been arrested but they cant let america know any of the arrests have happened yet

t. a faggot who calls other people a shill if they point out there have been no arrests

I like reptilians. They have sex with me in my sleep. When they invade earth the most horrifying aspect of it will be how they can sexually satisfy women better than human males ever could dream of doing. We're talking hour-long full-body orgasms.

Oh stop, they only arrest the expendables on the front line.
There's a reason Shillary and Bill aren't in prison, Trump is another elitist, its all a show for the cameras.

kek... looks like an avian from starbound.

I’m hoping that since we had such massive news break Thursday that would typically drop on a Friday... hoping... that we’ll see some charges today.

Plz user do tell me how they do it... oh and I’m only asking for a friend.

They are telepathic and tele-empathic. We humans all have a reptilian nervous system and part of the brain, and they understand the system and know how to manipulate it waaaay better than we do.

One of the most brilliant dot connectors of our time very well researched and deff /myguy/

I'd admit David Wilcock is very intelligent and hardworking. But his downfall is that he's a gullible, conceited douche.

He's constantly posting on his website about how "I got trips on the gas pump display this morning while filling up my car! That means I'm the chosen one!"

And Corey Goode is an idiot who is obviously mentally ill, why would he throw his lot in with him we shall never know.

not a liar, just the definition of gullible

hahahaha, remember back in 2007, when he thought obama was going to be the ufo disclosure guy?

how'd that work out?
but yeah, ascension into 5D is totally real guys, buy my album

youtube.com/watch?v=-3sTVedJoa4

and listen to me channel ra

youtube.com/watch?v=xT2w_36zviI

The most disappointing thing about Wilcock is how he's promoting this new age Heaven's-Gate-tier UFO cult bullshit. His spiel is basically:

> "Aliums are in charge of ruling humans, for our own good! When you get cancer it's because you deserve it because you have sinful thoughts! If you are a good boy Santa Claus will rapture you into a heavenly dimension where you can fly and shoot laser beams out of your eyeballs! But it's up to you, because Free Will is the law of the universe. Free will means you have to do what the aliens tell us to do or else you won't go to heaven. And that there are mind control grids around the earth! If you disagree with me it's because you are brainwashed and egotistical, not enlightened and well-read like me! Did I mention I got beat up a lot in high school? It must be because I am so much smarter and superior than everyone else and they are jealous! Not that I'm an unsufferable douchemonster who is addicted to drugs and obsessed with being rich and getting laid!"

>>heaven's gate

Litterally saying to be more loving and of service to others and follow the golden rule to spiritually grow is a cult.

I believe you have frontal lobe damage.

Teaching people to worship invisible blue birds in space makes it a cult. Teaching people that the world is about to end but don't worry, if you are good boy you'll get whisked off to Shamballah at the last moment! makes it a cult. Teaching people to believe what the schizophrenic voices in their leaders' heads ("channeling") tells them to believe makes it a cult. Heaven's gate didn't teach its followers to be selfish hate others. But new-agers like you are dumb as dirt and have no critical thinking skills, as you give more evidence of here.

May love and light be with you always, you really need it.

if you're 51% positive, you'll ascend into 5D, so you can watch television with 4D glasses!

hahahaha this drunvalo guy
didn't he say he was the reincarnation of quzteozoalcoaltll?
the flower of life stuff was interesting though, but he knows nothing about anything else

that's how communism began
these ideas are bad, even if you dress them up in space aliens and blue chickens

are you still waiting for that nesara economic plan?