Operation Alt Key

Yesterday, we started a campaign to get people to remove the right alt key on their keyboards. We have gotten a few tweets so far, but the quest is far from over.

Send this everywhere you can (especially journalists)! We must get it trending!

Use the tag (and only this tag) #RemoveAltKey. It is the most successful tag at this point, and it is our best bet at success.

cringe

Lmao this is fucking gold. Lets get this shit trending ASAP

>the absolute state of nu pol

Pathetic, really

bump

This is funny. Worth a try.

Goodluck fags.

We need more people tweeting this out

cringe, fuck off.

Let's get this trending
>#RemoveAltKey

Explain what the accomplishes.

Explain what this accomplishes.*

Trolling the media. We're baiting the libcucks.

kek is with us.

Well, at least you're not out doing drugs and getting in trouble.
Good luck son.

I like the effort but there’s a line between bait and something legit. This is too obvious.

go for something more like this lad

There we go.
Make a thread.

I'm not too skilled in the art of photoshop. If you can make something great I'd really appreciate it.

I am but a simple Kekistani farmer tending to his memes. It is up to you now to spread the seed which I have bestowed upon you. Plus im really fucking drunk and need to go to bed. Steal dah meme, save earth.

Bump

Itt: 16 year olds.

the american at the top of this thread with the lmao this is gold shit posted the same exact response to the old thread its just a shill wasting your time thing

Is alternate rock gonna get fucked with in a similar manner

Not gonna stop y’all I’d just rather know in advance

Good luck forcing this kid :^)

Best 2020 poster I’ve seen so far. Nice work

Fuck you Narzis
We're outbreeding all of you and you can't do a thing about it
#REMOVEALTRIGHT

Remove the terror book, and thats a good promo picture

>when you been on Sup Forums for so long you can literally spot shill threads within seconds.

whoah, sick trolling bro, they'll have to like, take off a very easy to swap key. Fuckin sick bro.

How is this shilling burger retard?

ah I put them away now
I already did the middle one in OP's pic yesterday

that would be hilarious too

This is so lame but go for it.

Wow. Sup Forums is getting more cringe by the day. Hope the comments are shills and bots because if they are real....the state of Sup Forums

This thread will definitely get screen-capped by the media and they'd still fall for it

I see what you did there

>membrane keyboards
Disgusting

>implying this isnt a Journalist trying to make a 'Look how dumb the Alt-right is' Article

They'll run a piece outlining exactly what the plan was and how we knew they were going to fall for it...as they fall for it.

whoa praise kek XD

genius

Seig Heil !

Not sure why you faggots hate making people so paranoïde about a nazi psyop that they remove keys of their keyboard.
Perfect to show their 'nazifear' is irrationel.

THE GOYIM KNOW SHUT IT DOWN

Just a badly written bot