ITT: libertarian roads

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EYOuXONLHhU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Buy an offroad vehicle and stop complaining.

private highway in glorious japan

helicopters don't need roads

A road is a road, if it gets you from A to B then that's good enough as it should be. Roads are a privilege, not a right.

that was subsidized

At least it doesn't have fucking potholes

>tfw Michigander

basically this.

libertarians could simply band together pool resources and build a road without government intervention. I don't understand how this is hard to understand.

FUCK TAXES I WANT TO DRIVE LIKE A SAVAGE

>WITHOUT ANY GUBBRRMENT WHO WILL MAKE SURE THAT MY TAX MONEY GOES TO ISRAEL? KEKMATE DEMOSHITS!

But that doesn't fit with my memes :'(

Wrong

Indirect harm is the true enemy of the libertarian

A private company can build roads and charge for using them you dumb bitch

For real man. Fucking roads are shit here. Goddamned fucking shit. I actually love the libertarian road meme, because it makes people think about how shitty their fucking roads are now. I fail to see how a lot of them could get worse.

God damn dude, I was rolling down 75 the other day heading to Toledo. Hit this slight curve in the road while going the speed limit. The road had washboards in it so bad I almost went off the fucking road. My stock 4x4 with good tires just started bouncing fucking sideways towards the fucking wall.

Kek

> Amerimutts have to get on the highway to buy groceries

>Lolbertarian drug policy

Just let them die!!!

...yes and?

That's not a serious policy that takes into account the damage done to the community by drug addiction

When all the druggies die off, only worthwhile citizens will remain

Exactly, Libertarians think private everything will absolve them of the assfucking the public sector gives the average citizen in terms of infrastructure

Drug addiction is not genetic

The only "worth" that a white man holds is to pledge his life to fight for the Jew.

This changes nothing.
Why should i care for some retard addicted to popping pills who ODs

How do libertarians deal with the corrupting influences of corporations?

What do libertarians do with multinational monoplies?

>Roads

You forgot the toll booth.

Yeah fuck living in a decent safe prosperous high trust community n shit.

Libertarians are just conservatives with more autism

That's just basic economics

youtube.com/watch?v=EYOuXONLHhU

Private bridge.

You cultivate educated consumers who don't buy corporate factory farm corn syrup garbage just because its the cheapest option.

Lolbertarians are actually liberals who just want a flat tax on corporations. Other than that they are identical.

>muh work hard meme

it's called working smart, retard. I don't care how hard you work digging useless ditches, if it's useless, it's useless

privately gas yourself

0 squares.

if that is legitimately a picture of a opiate OD or something I have one thing to say, you don't have the government to blame for their deaths - you have maniacal pharmaceutical companies to blame for their deaths - and lobbying. all things which would be swiftly addressed and destroyed through basic libertarian principle.

also, it's not like in a libertarian society there wouldn't be options for treatment - it would be up to the individual to seek doing so instead of slamming heroin all the time.

Weed =/ heroin and pill poppers
Ive never seen anyone OD or require hospital help due to Weed.
Stop using it as an argument.

god damnit you're based af japanbro

>Not even a park or any open space
Fucking soulless automatons

>all things which would be swiftly addressed and destroyed through basic libertarian principle.

Yeah right I am sure lifting all restrictions on big pharma will stop the abuse of pills and the predatory marketing and pill pushing

>non-Jews column and a Jews column
Hmmm.

I never got the claim that there would be tolls on their road, all while people ignore the hundreds of tolls on highways in the US.

That's no problem for that geo tracker

I didn't know pharmaceutical companies handed out heroin and fentanyl.

You didn't build that.

you mean the big pharma as sponsored and protected by the state? the same big pharma whose patents on medicine that can save countless people's lives, are kept away from the public because THE STATE says so?

and the same predatory businesses also sponsored and protected by a state? that retards are given free access to by the state?

fucking hell man

10/10

We have a private highway, the 407 that works fine, it will snap a picture of your licence and send you a bill for you entrance and exit and camera charge.
You can buy a transponder and avoid the camera charge.
>Not rocket science

lol nah in 1st world countries we developed these things called garages where you can shield your vehicle from the weather and environment while not using
Wikipedia/car-storage

It's almost like the state is a privately run business that also gets to write all the laws.

Libertarians think private enterprise is ALWAYS for the greater good and nobody ever runs a business like a greedy kike charging top dollar rates for bargain basement level services, ohhh nooo that never happens, and especially not in a libertarian economy

Then who's going to repair it? You're all going to pool resources together? Or are you going to bicker over who wore out the road the most and therefor they should have to pay for it?

We do that with government though.

I think it says isis builds them

yes, exactly. Except unlike a regular privately run business, its policies are enforced by gunpoint and it gets paid no matter what at gunpoint (taxes). welp, better centralize more things to the (((state))), it will surely protect us better compared to a voluntary society and totally won't enslave us like human tax cattle

"I HATE THINGS THAT WORK WELL" THE POST

I meant we bicker. Roads often get neglected.

Yeah, but people always say a private road would have toll booths, ignoring hundreds of public roads that already have toll booths. If those roads are private, I wonder why they never use those as examples.

>patents on medicine
Patent protection goes back to the 15th century long before big government. Patents are an integral part of laissez faire capitalism. So unless you are some lolcow ancap you can't use that argument

>also sponsored and protected by a state?
How are they sponsored by the state? Wtf? The state has a regulatory role to stop predatory socially harmful behavior by private actors. The fact that the state fails to do so doesn't mean it should be abolished what kind of backwards logic is that?

The free market wins again

Modern patents are a sham of 15th century patent protection. And they are definitely anti-market.

Libertarian roads are paved with FREEDOM!!!

>Libertarians think private enterprise is ALWAYS for the greater good
because you voluntary fund private enterprise

>nobody ever runs a business like a greedy kike charging top dollar rates for bargain basement level services
then stop funding them and they go away from lack of resources

whoops guess we gotta centralize more things to a state and hope, just HOPE, (can't even do anything if a politician fails on their promises unlike a business where you can stop fucking funding them lamo) the next guy surely will bring prosperity when he has exclusive right to all gun and military and is paid either way at gunpoint

the greater good is whatever the politician wants it to be, not what you want and voluntarily fund for yourself, goyim

How do libertarians answer the Jewish question? Free and open borders are ideal and race shouldnt matter

Not falling for it Moishe! The only reason you like libertarianism is since it takes away the last bits of gov't oversight and regulation that stops you from reaping all the shekels you can in each and every business situation. You know because consumer protection laws and statutes against usury and shylocking

Packed in like ants. Weird.

Usury is state enforced, though.

>Patent protection goes back to the 15th century long before big government. Patents are an integral part of laissez faire capitalism.
I don't think you know what capitalism is. Hint: it's private property and voluntary trade

NOT "patent all the things". How would you even enforce your (((patents))) without a centralized state? you are retarded

>How are they sponsored by the state? Wtf?
>what is corporate welfare
>what is preferential legislation
>what are favored court cases and policies
>what are those "regulations" you claim are being upheld just simply bought out because the concept of a state is flawed against human nature

seriously look at this retard bullshit

>The state has a regulatory role to stop predatory socially harmful behavior by private actors
and who regulates the state? Jesus? the same people the state tries to regulate, is the same people behind the state. Big difference now is that you give the state exclusive access to guns, law, and free money at gunpoint (taxes). oh woe is me, what could go wrong

>The fact that the state fails to do so doesn't mean it should be abolished what kind of backwards logic is that?
>it wasn't real statism.avi
by that logic communism is valid. Again, privately gas yourself kike

you mean the usury you voluntary accepted and weren't forced to take? completely unlike the forced theft of taxation, right?

also you mean the products, goods, and services you weren't forced to use either, right?

>he also doesn't know about private and voluntary consumer regulation and protection that makes a product/service more appealing to consumers, hence why they would self-regulate anyways

Somebody has to be the bad guy. There are some things and vital necessities that aren't ever going to be profitable nor popular, which is what government is there for. Look at Amtrak for example. Its behind the times and objectively a shitty way to travel around America but were it not for Uncle Sam taking over the railways we'd only have freight trains, and likely next to no commuter rail.

>How do libertarians deal with the corrupting influences of corporations?
Remove the tools that governments provide them to avoid liability and competition.
>What do libertarians do with multinational monoplies?
See above.

>Somebody has to be the bad guy.
No. Not really.

Also, Uncle Sam is the reason our rail system is the wreck that it is.

"but at least i own muh property"

Spare me the "taxes r theft" bullshit. Stay the fuck out of public libraries, paved public roads, private and commercial domestic flights and municipal water and street lights then. If they took every last cent of your taxes and gave you jack shit in return you'd have an argument.

>amtrak
>vital necessity

if amtrak is as vital as you say it is, then people would fund it voluntarily. see pic related, and stop defending blatant money waste. You and I both know that rail still has a place, and it should be the corporations that use them for transport or whatever to privately foot the bill on their maintenance, not the taxpayers

The fact we still have any outside of freight networks is c/o Amtrak, as shitty as it is

Yeah, but even if I stay away from those resources they'll still take my money anyway.

Yeah, but you ignored shitty government manipulation is why it's shit.

100% taxation is theft, but 50% isn't? Even street thugs don't steal that much.

Yeah, it's called tolls.

Its also PREVENTED by the state by caps in various banking and finance laws, take away laws in that category and just imagine how hard a Jew would Jew if jewing had no legal restrictions?

Make me you kike. I will use the state's own tools against itself, because it is the same jews that the resource multiplication effects of capitalism and corrupted it. White ethnostates can only realistically manifest itself as white private communities, the soon this is understood the sooner you will find that Nazism is outdated. Ancap is the future of the white race, because no other race is in favor of government so small that it would be abolished

It’s nevada. Having parks with grass is expensive compared to places where it naturally rains. Should they just have open dirt plots right in the center of the suburbs?

I swear, all Canadians are mental midgets.

>Its also PREVENTED
Explain credit cards?

the potholes violate the nap

you mean the same various banking and finance laws that enable the jews to keep on jewing right?

Legal """restrictions""" work both ways: the only thing it really protects... are the jews that lobby for more """regulation"""!

What's the libertarian solution to prevent monopolies and market collusion? I think the fastest thing that would happen after a libertarian gov't and economy were invoked would be a rapid winnowing of competition to two or less colossal players in each sector of the economy and consumer market, as there'd be little in the way to prevent that from happening because MUH LAISSEZ FAIRE

Muh property rights...

It was already shit before the gov't took it over. People stopped giving a rat's ass about rail travel once the Interstate Highway System was completed and air travel became affordable. What used to be a booming industry and major segment of the travel market was in shambles long before the feds snapped it up and named it Amtrak

>I think the fastest thing that would happen after a libertarian gov't and economy were invoked would be a rapid winnowing of competition to two or less colossal players in each sector of the economy and consumer market, as there'd be little in the way to prevent that from happening
Isn't that basically what already happens?

Who would build the roads without government? The same people who've always built them.

Roads will get built with our without government.

Anarcho-Capitalism is the biggest crock of shit out there, even bigger than Libertarianism: Its name itself is an oxymoron as you cannot have commerce without security and public order which is the very antithesis of anarchy. To put it bluntly, say you have a corner store in an ancap society, what's to say you won't have to pay $5000 in extortion money to your local warlord so he doesn't loot your store blind or just RPG your place into a pile of rubble? On the flipside what's exactly preventing you from charging top dollar for expired foods from the sketchiest of sources

If there is an economic incentive, it will happen.
There certainly are for roads.

One way to define a monopoly, is a market in which there is only one player and further market entry by competitors is not possible. Only a state can make this happen, because without a state anyone can enter the market and compete. It is libertarianism that breaks monopolies, not the other way around, because a state isn't there to stop you from beating the current market where it fails

as for market collusion, that's just people communicating with each other. We are colluding in exchanging information right now, there's no way to ever realistically do anything about "collusion" to the extent that you think it can be completely eliminated

>I think the fastest thing that would happen after a libertarian gov't and economy were invoked would be a rapid winnowing of competition to two or less colossal players in each sector of the economy and consumer market,
you mean like a government? hurr

>there'd be little in the way to prevent that from happening because MUH LAISSEZ FAIRE
if it was truly lassiez faire, then you are free to not voluntarily participate in the one or two players and be your own player, uniting with like-minded people into white private ethno communities etc. etc.

listen to yourself. You are afraid that one or two single super entities will result from capitalism, when that is what you already have with statism and consequently, globalism!

the state IS the oligarch you fear