Do you think this was really her?

I WANT TO BELIEVE.

Digits and she show TITS for 2020

As much as I'd like that, I feel like we would be betraying Trump by indulging in such a thing.

Doesn't mean I wouldn't look at it though.

Shaniqua BTFO!!! No niggress can come close!

I am ready to see a woman like her (as a male) use her sexual value to fuck over the feminist.

Are you kidding? Why would she dirty her pristine nature by posting on boards such as Sup Forums?

DAMN THOSE DIGITS!

Ivanka if you're reading this thread hook me up with your half sister she's my age so we're all chillin, no worries.

Because all of Trump's children likely post on Sup Forums

how would it help if she did it as a male?

TRolling for TITS to cure cancer.... Uhh feminism

Hey boys

lets take a nice wide Look on the thread shills shilling shills over kraut jewess bitch miss piggy. Trying too meme her forced has fuck. Ivanka kike shit will commit suicide in synagogue

Traps
Are
Gay

your betrayal knows no bounds

Trump has spoken

You mad?

What's the real got topics tonight? There's no Iwan weiner emails huma wikileaks posts or nothing?

The fake news award number one.... Bannon and Trump feud was set up....... We all see it and know it.

Bullshit faggot. Bannon was a degenerate leaker who used Breitbart to attack Trump's children.

You shall see

I see everything faggot.

Keep your EYES open.

More smear.... This is a prime example of monkey see

You've outed yourself as either JIDF or fucking retarded. Pick one.

Upon my resignation TDOG suggested we fight the NEO by using their own system against them. We then devised the FNA's to become the nail of all. There are no apologies. This is for your own benefit.

Lotta heavy duty plastic surgery on that girl, particularly to built up her chin.
I put her at about the same level in terms of looks as Lady Gaga another Noo Yawk attention whore cunt.

She's gorgeous mate.

CBTS, FNA's, Russia, all make sense 01/08/18. See who make the cut, but wait for it.......

I think she's Jewish. Jared Kushner is Jewish and I heard she converted. Not like I care.

Scaramucci was right, retard.

I don't think she writes that way

I don't know....It kinda sounds like how a non native Sup Forumsack would write using our lexicon.

About? Retards?

„My father“ -> it was baron

About Bannon. Why are you shilling for him so hard. Maybe you're Steve. I don't know, but either way you're a brainlet.

The blue skies keep falling.

SLOPPY STEVE

Every TDOG insider tows the line at all cost. I realized that when I resigned, yet you still argue the truth.

no. but here's some tits.

and here's some more tits

I'm still not voting for you Ivanka. Fuck off with your kike husband and kikelets.

Sloppy

ivanka is a dumb liberal whore.

DELET

RED PILL MUST FLOW

Sloppy.....

Fakest pair of nice titties I have ever seen.
>Left nipple phasing through dress

It's an xray photoshop.

YUM YUM GIMME SOME

I highly doubt she has read Frank Herbert's Dune or would take the time to shitpost on Sup Forums
Fucking sage.

Dune is a pretty famous book. Trump is the God Emperor. We have a fucking memeball about this too.

>original thread 10 replies
>the thread about the thread 53 replies
you can figure out what im pointing at

mate, there's no happenings and Sup Forums is flooded with JIDF but you have a problem with this thread? kys.