AUS/POL/ TRADE SLUMP EDITION

Evening Cunts. Hope everyone in Adelaide is staying cool, looks like its gonna be hot as hell.

>Australian trade slumps to $628 million deficit
archive.is/Wx3zI

>Mob of African youths go on horrendous crime rampage in Melbourne’s west
3aw.com.au/more-than-a-dozen-youths-go-on-terrifying-crime-rampage-in-melbournes-west/

>Woman slapped in the face by 'young thugs' in series of Melbourne home invasions
sbs.com.au/news/woman-slapped-in-the-face-by-young-thugs-in-series-of-melbourne-home-invasions

>Police hunt after violent crime spree terrorises Melbourne’s western suburbs
archive.is/9YaU6#selection-4163.0-4163.76

>Australian dollar in 2018-19: Experts clash on whether it will crash or surge
abc.net.au/news/2018-01-05/australian-dollar-forecast-2018/9292304
>Income tax cuts ‘not mythical’, Laundy says
archive.is/vzk5j#selection-1811.0-1811.43

>Energy regulator says 'no concern' despite soaring temperatures this weekend
abc.net.au/news/2018-01-05/energy-regulator-says-it-has-no-concern-despite-soaring-mercury/9306878

Other urls found in this thread:

gizmodo.com.au/2017/01/a-quarter-of-the-world-has-faster-internet-than-australia/
news.com.au/finance/work/change-it-ourselves-campaign-asks-people-to-take-a-different-day-off-for-australia-day/news-story/6621c22f4a4b08a7e7bbc93ec5f0a545
baka.com.au/comment/dodgy-from-the-start-dont-blame-turnbull-for-labors-flawed-nbn-20170809-gxsa5v.html
delimiter.com.au/2015/10/15/labor-nbn-fttp-policy-an-expensive-joke-claims-financial-review/
3aw.com.au/more-than-a-dozen-youths-go-on-terrifying-crime-rampage-in-melbournes-west/
news.com.au/national/nsw-act/crime/major-unfolding-situation-unfolding-in-newcastle/news-story/15495b830d5704ba2bbc01ba20b28aed
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Faggot

how do you cunts live with pedos living next door

am i allowed here? we're essentially a state of australia desu

I'll bite your face cunt.
Yeah man, you're recognized in our constitution

>I'll bite your face cunt.
classic cunt

rar...KNING KNING KNING KNing Kning kning... PSCHHHHHH BOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAARRRRRR - pschhhhhhh- BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR - pshhhhh- BOOAAAARRRR - PSHHHHHHHHH - BBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Why don't they just deport them?

lol at the American who has nothing better to do with his 56 percent uncultured hand egg McDonald's lifestyle then shitpost

What the fuck is going on in Melbourne, cunts?

I'm disheartened by the number of posts here who are taking the stance that Intel has idiot designers or that management doesn't care about security. This attack is very clever and unexpected, nobody could have predicted this. Intel is still the dominant and most trusted industry player and will remain so in the future.

Remember when this man, who set up strategies to ensure that Australia was the only country in the world that made it through the Global Financial Crisis completely intact, and who promised a nationwide broadband network with super-fast speeds that would cost approximately 31 billion U.S. dollars, was stabbed in the proverbial back by his own political party, after which his party lost the election to a government that offered a heavily "watered down" national broadband internet network...

... and, 10 years later, the NBN Corporation working on this inferior network, had to be "bailed out" by the same government that offered the "watered down" version, to the tune of over 14 billion U.S. dollars, causing the single-worst infrastructure disaster in this nation's history, a project that has now blown out to more than 35 billion U.S. dollars while still unfinished...

... while a significant proportion of households in rural areas have to put up with approximately 5mbit connections and frequent disruptions (with a permanent latency of about 0.6 seconds because the technology that NBN Co. is utilizing for rural residents is a SATELLITE)?

gizmodo.com.au/2017/01/a-quarter-of-the-world-has-faster-internet-than-australia/

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

nothing out of the ordinary amazingly there wasn't a vehicle used as a weapon today

lol who cares

Big lanky seven foot niggers from Sudan terrorising all the soft lefty faggot cunts from Melbourne it’s beautiful really as they are all sjw dyed haired latte sipping faggots who bought it upon themselves.

A diverse group of friendly youths are borrowing peoples cars and hosting late night unexpected house parties

Are there actually any safe areas in Melbourne? Or do you have to go rural...and then deal with meth heads?

What's the most autistic thing you've done auspol

>and we bitch and whine about our own problems we create, we cause, we contribute, and we vote them in
nobody to blame but ourselves

Funny, I voted for neither Gillard nor Abbott. I voted for Kevin Rudd.

I'm moving there for work in two months and I get the feeling i've made a big mistake

Your better person then me, I don't vote because I don't want to contribute further to destruction of the country

Its almost Australia day again cunts, you know what that means...

news.com.au/finance/work/change-it-ourselves-campaign-asks-people-to-take-a-different-day-off-for-australia-day/news-story/6621c22f4a4b08a7e7bbc93ec5f0a545

Aud will crash.

Again, I really think you are misdirecting your frustration. Intel works to provide the utmost in quality and security for its consumers. I would challenge you to re-evaluate your perspective on things and I hope that you can see Intel is a leading innovator in the field of consumer, government, and business electronics.

This post is the best meme I have ever seen. Labors NBN was ridiculous expensive, its not even a debate Krudd knew he couldn't afford it.

>Dodgy from the start: don't blame Turnbull for Labor's flawed NBN
baka.com.au/comment/dodgy-from-the-start-dont-blame-turnbull-for-labors-flawed-nbn-20170809-gxsa5v.html

>Labor NBN FTTP policy an “expensive joke”, claims Financial Review
delimiter.com.au/2015/10/15/labor-nbn-fttp-policy-an-expensive-joke-claims-financial-review/

>Its almost Australia day again cunts, you know what that means...

Getting pissed with your mates in the hot summer sun?

Yeah, that $19b bailout of the NBN Corporation sure is going well for you libcucks, isn't it?

Yeah nah pretty much

What work? Making Sushi?

Why do I drink bourbon and coke? It's shit. I feel like a poof. Gotta get stuck into my beer.

Maybe this year we'll head down to the beach with the esky and check out some sheilas

Ill just be kickin it and having a roast with the old man

Just not Melbourne West

I google niggers, look at images, so many racist images. Can't choose the best one to post here. So much for google being cucked.

I'm Australian m8, moving back after living in Japan for a couple of years

You could still read this book in your school library until the 80s or so.

yeah but they're going to eventually move to queensland and do the exact same shit they did to melbourne.

>"Australian"

I would have thought Sydney would be their next stop. If we're really lucky they might stop off in Canberra on the way

doubt it cunt
Do you know how fucking wreck less we are ? Nsw foozball supporters don't go to the Brisbane host origon game because they're fucking psychotic

I love it !

>that football star who bubblered into his own mouth and lost his multi million dollar contract
>Todd carney

so there were more menacing from African youth in Melbourne last night

They;
>Bashed 2 teenagers in the streets
>A dozen African youth broke into a 59 year old woman's house, bashed and robbed her
>Beat up another teenager with a baseball bat
>Punched and kicked a 16 year old and took his phone, demanding he give them the pass code
>Broke into another home
>Crashed their stolen car into a fence and fled

such is life in Melbourne, part and parcel of living in a big city eh?

Matching dog collar and green hair.
Oh Melbourne.....

Why don't people just kill them? Who the fuck would cooperate with the police. Torch their homes and say it was an accident.

>Gotta get stuck into my beer.

modern beer is packed with oestrogen, don't drink it.

Smith Street Fitzroy checking in

Ya I know I'm from north brissy I just don't want all these cunts to tell their friends look how good it is down here and all move here and do the same shit to us.

Is that an actual dog collar? It looks like one

down here kek *uphere

Yeah it is. That's why it says "K9" on it.

Mate you do realize they'd invest all possible resources into figuring out who did it and charge whoever did it with a hate crime. It would also give the Apex gangs a victim status of being persecuted

Good eyes. I couldn't read that. Jesus thats sad that some wank would wear that shit.

Grrrr so what the fuck do we do?

Is that alcohol tax gonna go through?

Are you fucking stupid?

If that idiot didn't put 'glorious' NBN into swinging seats and actually did things right (You'd need a communications minister that actually understood communications mind you), ensuring the backhaul was upgraded correctly which would have meant most people could have actually had ADSL2 then rolled out FTTP. We wouldn't be in this mess.

We'd probably have a surplus too, good work giving it away to backpackers who were here for 5 minutes, or the drug fucked population of this country...but hey 'cool dad' can speak Mandarin right?

no idea, seems our society just accepts it and thinks its racist to address the issue. Melbourne deserves this desu (the city as its own entity/government, not the victims), if you want to avoid it move somewhere better

Can any cuck from Melbourne even try to defend this shit?

This is a fucking disgrace. Shit, I'm not even that old and I feel like doing the 'back in my day' speech.

If only Melbourne had more diversity this wouldn't have happened

>implying KRudd's plan wouldn't have blown out to $100 billion

That aside, I'm still salty at that stab in the back, typical aussie female cunt behaviour though

>roast
Didn't you mean root? Auto correct sucks.

Young kids will just start to turn to weed if it does.

Nah, that would take some initiative
Plus they wouldn't stand the constant heat and humidity, would remind them of their own shitty country

>union propaganda on Sup Forums

fat incompetent unionized workforce becomes fatter and more incompetent, more news at 6

>Praising the absolute worst PM Australia has ever had, someone who was even worse than Whitlam

Friendly reminder that Aus/pol/ is literally a communist hell hole.

Cheeky cunt

Worse than Gillard? I dunno man.

>African youths
>violent crime spree
>home invasions

this should make housing more affordable in key areas

Any cunts getting on the piss on the Gold Coast tonight?

>it’s beautiful seeing Sudanese kids filling up Toowoomba
And this is from the Australian Facebook page. A slightly right wing newspaper. Boomer genocide when?

>Woman slapped in the face by 'young thugs'

BAHAHAHAHA! Very well!
Women must be put into kitchen, face slapping is just for intimate pleasure.

Why does the bride wear white?
So the dishwasher and refrigerator match.

>>Mob of African youths go on horrendous crime rampage in Melbourne’s west
>3aw.com.au/more-than-a-dozen-youths-go-on-terrifying-crime-rampage-in-melbournes-west/
I become more filled with hate each passing day fuck these dumb savage apes.

No, you're not a state of Australia but a part of NSW. That's all.

Not allowed to send somalians back to somalia.

Nah mate AusJap has been around for a while

Eddie?

hi freinds not much sleep today i will go to the gym

>hate

Be careful, in multicultural enriched diverse Australia "hate" is strictly prohibited.

The western suburbs of melbourne have always been cheap and nasty. With the (((housing boom))) that went on they built like fucking madmen and threw up entire new suburbs within years, increasing the density massively, while providing new cheap'ish homes.

Naturally it turned into a dumping ground for fobs and refos. The diversity out there is fucked. its just a sea of brown with methhead whites scattered through it.
Out east where the trees and whites are its not so bad. Majority whites with quite a few gooks the odd muzzie getting tossed it, but they're starting to gain in numbers.

Shits fucked.

She's just upset she didn't get blacked, probably invited leaves the door unlocked in hope

Melbourne western suburbs don't even exist, nothing happens there, nobody cares, no human beings living there.
There is absolutely no reason for a normal person visiting anywhere west than Spencer street.

news.com.au/national/nsw-act/crime/major-unfolding-situation-unfolding-in-newcastle/news-story/15495b830d5704ba2bbc01ba20b28aed

Newcastle Siege today.

how many cunts are gonna drop dead on saturday?

seriously though if you know any old cunts go check on them, they sit baking in their houses because they never grew up with air conditioning and they think it's normal. Go find one and drag them outside under a tree and put the hose on them. You are helping them no matter how much they protest.

>spending all the money in the bank saved us from the GFC

you can thank John Howard, not Rudd for that. It was Howard that put all that money in there. for fucks sake Howard made the Future Fund which pays all the politicians wages with interest from the deposit.

>anecdotal straw-man

Daily reminder that boomers are scum and everything wrong with Australia.

>No front page moral panic
That's actually a good point

FUCKING TRIPLE J KEKS GIVE ME MY FUCKING COUNTDOWN YOU VIRTUE SIGNALLING FAGGOTS

>Why don't they just deport them?

1. They have citizenship. Dealing with that is possible, but very rare and unlikely to be how they tackle this.

2. If not Australian citizens, we have non-refoulment obligations under the UN refugee convention. Depends on whether the area they are from is still considered 'unsafe'. Most are from South Sudan, so probably nowhere near safe enough for the Govt to deport without getting ear raped for it.

Both of these reasons are obviously not a real bar to action, more an excuse for a government that doesn't want to do anything about it. If the political will was there, the dindus would be flying economy to Nairobi tonight.

FAGGOT

this is a test

You're completely right. I was out there working in construction. Get fucked if you think I'd live anywhere past the dandenongs.

cucks

also a test

yeah and then they get to deal with the Queensland Police.

They arent a bunch of fags like the Victorian ones.

The police in qld are actually fucking scary, they will send you to court if they ask you to move on from outside the pub and if they come back 5 minutes later and your still there your fucked.

Also they get sent to the scrub to deal with abos so they get some experience.

sometime it feels like no justice in this cold wasteland

maybe i will get a new dog

>They arent a bunch of fags like the Victorian ones.

I get the impression that the cops in Victoria would love the excuse to go and brain a pack of africans. Difference is that they are working according to directions and policies from, largely, a pack of 'female leaders'.

Short order is that once they're done turning Melbourne into Johannesburg, they'll white flight it out of there and head to Brisbane, where they will busy themselves turning Brisbane into Johannesburg. Best remember that, like Jews flying out of South Africa the day the ANC got elected, these people will be driving up the Hume the very moment blacks are seen at large in Toorak.

i shaved
now i am very handsome again