Told you faggots

I posted a week ago that the Federal Agency that I work for couldn't get gold orders fulfilled to coat the wires we use for Deep Earth Drilling.

A lot of faggots called me a Shill. Well look at this.

rt.com/business/414997-pakistan-china-yuan-trade/

Wonder why we still haven't been able to get physical gold all week?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Y0CLz
forbes.com/sites/ralphbenko/2017/02/25/president-trump-replace-the-dollar-with-gold-as-the-global-currency-to-make-america-great-again/#4a24d0e4d543
minerals.usgs.gov/minerals/pubs/commodity/gold/mcs-2017-gold.pdf
water.usgs.gov/hif/about/history/index.html
youtu.be/0QzbA1003JA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I remember you.
For what purpose would a federal agency be deep earth drilling? Whats down there they're interested in?

I believed you then user. I remember your thread vividly.

What do we do now?

archive.is/Y0CLz

Haha. Im the guy that worked at the paladium mine. This is weird

HOLY FUCK! I KNOW HOW YOU ARE TRYING TO DO IT! OR ARE YOU NOT HERE?

For those of us who weren't here, how about a quick rundown

fed user please be more careful with your power levels, you'll frighten the normies

I'll bite. Why would you (a) coat the wires in gold and not any number of other options and (b) why would the gov be purchasing the gold and not the wire manufacturer?

One more... i can buy enough gold in town in coat those wires. Why larp?

We do a few different things, it's the USGS, we have a Water Science Center that tests for things like Subsidence, which is the ground sinking since over half of the States water has been pumped out. We test ground water in deep aquifers for toxins and recharge. We have a Vulcanology office in the state that tests for active and possibly active lava flows under the ground. We have the general seismic office which tests anything earthquake related. We have our general minerals office which tests for things, ironically, like gold reserves and industrial metal reserves. Then we have more obscure things like our Geomagnetics office and Geophysics offices which use Deep Earth Drilling for many more experimental reasons.

We run about 20 drill crews in California alone 24/7/365 or as much as possible including travel times.

Quick run down?

I'm still confused op but you've now got my attention.

There are tons of fags on pol bro. I was there, interesting stuff.

is all the comex manipulation stuff true?

SO ARE YOU AWARE THAT THEY WILL NOT BE SENT DURING THE NEXT SEQUENTIAL ORDER STATEMENT? YOU KNOW THAT'S HOW THE GRIEVER AGENTS WILL FOLLOW THEM IN, RIGHT?

COME ON, YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND BY THE NEXT TERM OR THEY WILL FIND IT

Global Economic Currency Reset when?

forbes.com/sites/ralphbenko/2017/02/25/president-trump-replace-the-dollar-with-gold-as-the-global-currency-to-make-america-great-again/#4a24d0e4d543

We use 99.99% pure gold to coat wires that need to be able to resist high heat, pressure and movement. Gold can be spread unbelievably thin making it more economical than most other highly resistant metals. We often drill thousands of feet down, nothing we do is "normal".

Anyways as for the rundown, the government-wide warehouse has no gold in it. It hasn't had any gold in it for over a week, I'd love confirmation from anyone else who works a Feddie and has gold purchasing authority.

Also none of our work is classified or controlled so this is alright for me to discuss.

Ugh plz don’t use caps it’s annoying to me for some reason

>archive.is/Y0CLz
another BRICS in the wall
the only wall being built is economically around the US.
The Fall of the (Petrol) Dollar and the Rise of the Yellow Sun.
sreencap doesn't matter anymore.
The US has become irrelevant.

Actual deep earth bore hole drilling uses no wires.
just mudmotors, BHA, nukes, crossovers and jars.

So you normally get gold from the the government and you haven't been able to for over a week? How do you know this means the warehouse has no gold in it?

Stupid question:

If there is no gold how is it that you can buy gold american eagles (the coins).

t. Retard

From what his use case sounds like, is they're cucked by cali environmentalism and measuring the resistance of gold wires to measure elongation.

just my wild assed guess.

i have gold purchasing authority

shut the fuck up

Even if I were to believe your idiocy why would you be coating wire yourself when the USGS is not equipped to do so on any actual scale for muh deep drillin. This would be done by a manufacturer with specialized equipment and not on the side of the road with a spoon, lighter and some crack.

Jews/Deep State hoarding all precious metals for a currency reset?

Confused.

You sure that isn't a titanium nitride coating which has a gold color? That's a common coating for bits that need hardness and corrosion resistance.

When you say "wire", are you referring to current-carrying conductor? If so, why is the USGS coating wire that would normally be done at a factory, and gold dipping would only very slightly reduce the resistance of a wire for all but high frequency signals (skin effect)?

We don't get gold from the Mint. We get it from an industrial warehouse called the Industrial Instrumentations Facility Warehouse, it is where all Federal Programs get industrial materials.

I'm sure there are emergency reserves, but there's literally none available for industrial/manufacturing use right now.

>resist high heat, pressure, and movement
>gold does none of these things

wew

It does all of these things.

china, russia, india have been buying tons of it for the past decade while prices have been kept artificially low

OP is a monster fag. Shit makes no sense and OP has no understanding of any facet of his larp.

god is very soft, u can dent it with a finger nail. It has a fairly low melting point. Its good for audio and is an excellent conductor, thats about it, many equally good alternatives.

I mean, I believe his story. I just don't believe his conclusion.

Isn't gold at a super low right now compared to other years? Maybe suppliers aren't selling to the government and the government doesn't want to liquidate their stocks at a historic low point in the market.

It's not like we don't have physical gold.
minerals.usgs.gov/minerals/pubs/commodity/gold/mcs-2017-gold.pdf

It's very very very ductile, so maybe they're using as some sort of tensile sensor to see movements via measuring the resistence of the wire. IF it's pulled it thins out and becomes more resistant.

Patently untrue on artifically low prices.

I googled Industrial Instrumentations Facility Warehouse. Nothing there

i was there and i believed u but im too poor to do anything with that info.

Nice work. That's enough work for one day

Nearly 2000 F isn't low.

water.usgs.gov/hif/about/history/index.html
Don't be retarded, retard.

Wow, that's unexpectedly impressive.

It's enough to stay interested...

its true, I read it on zerohedge

Should we buy bullion op is that what you're saying?

Maybe because you can’t buy gold with imagination. Fuck off LARPer.

EXACTLY. The government is not really in the business of manufacturing.

The 8000 tonnes Fort Knox gold is a lie?

Again a government agency would procure gold plated wire manufactured to spec. Like every one else in the world. Stop fucking LARPing nigger n

No shit the USGS don’t get gold from the mint. Or anyplace else. You are a lying nigger.

This was the plan all along. Destroy the petro dollar. Or better named as the Jew dollar. This will be the death of the NWO, and a chance for the US/world to get away from the fucking Rothschilds cabal. Do not fear it. Once China or Russia nationalizes their central banks, we made it. This isn't about the US. This is about the world breaking free of the fucking kike controlled world.

I don't think you realize how close they were to pulling it off. Syria, Iran, N,Korea, Cuba. The only countries left without a Jew central bank. Iraq fell, central bank. Libya fell, central bank, Afghanistan invaded, central bank, Sudan etc, etc, etc. Do you get the picture now? Clinton would have taken out Syria, and leveled Iran. Be happy.

But you do not put in on wire nigger

Gold is up more this year than it has been since like 2011, as well as Silver and other commodities, it either is gonna keep climbing in 2018 or it is gonna drop to new lows below the ~1200 point it was at during its lows in 2017
Seeing gold prices at 1300+ has me spooked and concerned and I think I am gonna have to pull the trigger and buy much more gold/silver when gold goes above 1350...

I dont want to get left in the dust with my smallish stack when it establishes at new highs and all this talk about China, gold backed yuan for trade with Saudi arabia has got me spooked

It always goes up in january, the arab spring in Iran has been called off so no need for food prices to rise 3 times, no need for gold to rise either then, also I'm of the conspiratorial view* they can cheaply synthetise it since (chicken experiment by that frenchman where hens were given no calcium yet produced eggs, you know alchemy, transmutation observed in small quantities in cold fusion experiments) none of the predictions of running out by western powers came through (Grant Williams and others).
so you glow in the dark you say, ok, tell me then, or hint me on why are you promoting the shiny now, that's the sole question? Is it to deflate the cryptobubble a bit? Is it to weaken the dollar? Maybe to deprive Putin of his recent gains in this department? All of the above? Get rich quick scheme on the january rise maybe?

Bogdabot dispersal

alchemy wasn't even about the actual quest to turn lead into Gold, it was about the philosopher stone, some type of internal mental awakening, unlocking the mind to a deeper meaning to reality, it was never about actually getting more gold.

With all that said, I think there is probably way more platinum and silver/gold than there is currently on the market, it is the plan sitting on the shelves to get (((dusted))) off when the US dollar hegemony finally breaks, which will take a while still

Right on the money, and it's nice to see that you're not butthurt about it

Yes I am a one man crew sent to pop the cryptocurrency on Sup Forums.

Seriously though, the collapse of the dollar will be great for cryptocurrency.

Not here to pump gold since you currently can not take possession of a physical 99.99% order so no one gains from that, just pointing out that stuff in general is about to get REAL SCARE.

Now u must coat the wires in btc

youtu.be/0QzbA1003JA

Or maybe alchemy is using cybernetics and lsd to mind control and bring about neofeudalism ala burning man.

because you dont look. if you did you could find a seller. pretty sure you dont need a mountain of gold so there is plenty you could buy

i will put it this way if there was a major shortage as you seem to claim i couldnt buy any off ebay. ebay if where many large companies dump shit. they dont use their corporate names but its them. there were reports of this and legally they dont have to say who they are selling for. its not just wallmart and bestbuy who dump shit on ebay pretty much every large company does. you can buy bars on ebay. no shortage

100+ million in bitcoin that will rocket to 3 billion at the fall of the petro dollar? Who could be mad, thank you Sup Forums & Pepe for the faith in crypto. Let it burn down...

I would have wrecked that Mama-san before Animal got his turn.

love this - these are the type of humans who tailgate, cut me off and honk when I drive the speed limit. When I pull up next to them it's always this kind of creature.

Man I'm fucking relieved. I just want to live my life outside a FEMA camp. I just wish they'd hurry up about it. Russia said Feb. Go, go, go. Trump laid it out in an Asia speech: Independent nation states, who are not satellites. Each with their individual cultures, trading together.

>rt

bot

Dude it's not even a secret. They publicly post the leverage ratio.

nope, it's the other way around i.e. to completely decash society, hence war on cash everywhere

OP is a like faggot, screw him

not sure that’s quite right with prisoners making all manner of consumer goods under the guise of a pseudo private company

also bump

>what I have been telling this place for literally ten years now

gold is massively undervalued, both as currency and for its practical applications. this has been done on purpose by fiatfags

Buy Gold faggots..

Its gonna spike and hit crazy levels.

You burgers have almost free access to gold claims on BLM land. And it only costs 20$ per year per claim, and can be as low as 5$.

There's a good shortage in Canada right now was well.

I work in the instrumentation industry and we have several products on backorder due to not being able to secure gold for production.

Have never seen this before and have been told by my colleagues that they've never had this issue before.

oh my god that is sus.

that sounds EXACTLY like the shit where they go "oh we're checking for ice breaking WITH AN ICE BREAKER".

I'm going to get you faggots audited.