Why is he so salty after the debate?

Why is he so salty after the debate?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@name02170/the-odd-obsession-of-the-alt-right-with-iq-b115efb85cb6
youtube.com/watch?v=lAdHy5-0Y5Y
youtu.be/UiUH-tWHbr8
youtube.com/watch?v=UiUH-tWHbr8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because he got raped. he got fucked so hard he ragequit.

He is saying the altright just mistreats everyone like this (reminds me of Anita talking about 'what being a woman in gaming is like')

Styx is not being attacked for his performance however

You are all shit novel youtuber cucks

Because he was a nitpicking faggot the entire time.

"Fuck you Richard and your ideal plan"

But see, Sargon, Richard HAS A PLAN. What do you have except fucking hand wringing?

He’s the critic and Spencer is the man in the arena. Whole thing was put on display.

A plan that he himself admits will lead to chaos and will probably result in authoritarian take over and the deaths of thousands

BUT HE HAS A PLAN GUYS!

Hmm, let's see you brainlet:

Follow his plan, have a CHANCE to save the white race.

Do nothing and die.

WHOA WHAT SHOULD WE DOOOOOOO?

because he lost. his follow up vid is getting disliked raped just like krauts anti race realism crap.

I never thought it would see the day when over 11 thousand people watched a live action "IS X WHITE?!?" thread in debate form.

he's lost his mind since the SJW shit dried up and keeps getting BTFO by opponents with real arguments. His mask is slipping and he's gonna be kraut 2.0

The white race isn't dying. There are more whites now than ever before. You really think the western world is in a downfall even though it's the strongest it has ever been.

No go into the entire spiral of tribalist politics like they've been doing in Africa for years and you'll see it all tumbling down.

sargon is a shill for the neoliberal regime of the EU who simply only wants 10,000 muslims coming a year instead of 1,000,000

Whoa, where's your Jew star?

Name a white city.

Nu-male

WHAT COLOR AM I THINKIN OF

I WIN!!!!!!

>The white race isn't dying. There are more whites now than ever before. You really think the western world is in a downfall even though it's the strongest it has ever been.
white people are not only at the lowest point they have ever been as a percentage of the overall global population, but also within their homelands as well. in certain key demographics that are already a minority in certain parts of the eu, like live child births or children under the age of 5.

why you faggots so easy to btfo?

I never thought I'd live to see the downfall of Sargon.

Power is not measured in absolute terms. Whites or “the west” was the strongest it’s ever been prior to WW1 relative to competing civilizations. The west or “whites” or however you want to term is literally carved up the world and created nations at a whim back then. These days we can’t even figure out what white is.

I'M NOT WHITE?

YOU'RE NOT WHITE

NOONE IS WHITE

WHITE DOESN'T EXIST

Anyone got a link, I wanna see this raping in action.

Wew the true intelligence of the alt right

Does it matter? Most city's are safer than 30 years ago. Crime rates are dropping in most parts of the western world.

>The white race isn't dying.
Obviously and provably so.
>There are more whites now than ever before.
Ah, this retarded argument again. If 10 more whites exist in a hundred years than now, but 10 billion more nonwhites exist, whites are an increasingly vulnerable minority in the world. Stop making retarded arguments please.

>You really think the western world is in a downfall even though it's the strongest it has ever been.
It peaked in the 1960's relative to the world by virtually every metric. It's funny how it's all been downhill since the West started letting in hordes of violence-prone, low-IQ third world genetic garbage.

>No go into the entire spiral of tribalist politics like they've been doing in Africa for years and you'll see it all tumbling down.
A retarded strawman. Restoring the West to pre-third world invasion status is all anyone who advocates to save the West seeks.

Debating against people who literally believe kings should fuck your wife before you can marry her is kinda rage inducing.

did sargon get btfo by (((ourgoy))) spencer?

>white race is dying
>white race is smallest percentage of global population

These are 2 different things you idiot. If you ever wonder why people think the Alt right is just a bunch of dumb insecure fuck ups, this is why.

>continues making same fallacious and stupid argument
see

>There are more whites now than ever before.
what a pathetic;y obvious disingenuous argument from an obvious yid
there may be more in terms of flat numbers compared to 100 years ago, per capita which is what matters, whites have shrunk over 40% globally

>greentexting outside of Sup Forums
Absolute faggot

the white race is quite literally dying by median age and non existent birth right alone. what is so difficult to understand?

Richard Spencer, a guy with a masters in humanities and a phd in historical philosophy debates Carl Benjamin, a computer repairman who has maybe read four non-fiction books in the past ten years.

Holy shit Sargon is a fucking idiot!

It's not the objective number that matters so much here, it's about relativity

A strawman your black cock-sucking idol would be proud of

>sargon says he has to leave because its 2 am and hes tired
>proceeds to make an hour long response video directly after

Its easier to determine if you have low IQ if you are a Trump supporter or a nigger?
Mostly if you are a trump supporter
medium.com/@name02170/the-odd-obsession-of-the-alt-right-with-iq-b115efb85cb6

Styx was fucking annoying, constantly trying to interject when Sargon and Spencer were going at it.

Is Sargon's extreme opposition to the alt right and white identitarianism a result of his mutt genetics?
Accepting the fundamental importance of race would mean he would have to come to terms with the fact that he is a filthy mongrel.

Don't use words you don't understand.

If you honestly believe we should entrust our future to a family blood line then kys.
I enjoy not living in the fucking dark era of Europe.

is he right

He and JF kept it light and prevented it from falling into a shit swamp. Neither Sarcuck or Spencer are capable of de-escalating.

It's insecurity. You're scared because there are more brown people coming into the world than white people. It's litteraly all you're saying.

hes wrong, you know

That Sargon is a cuck and a sperg?
Yes.

I could say jews are human and get reply's from sweaty LARPing nazis.

But him and us have no problem with authoritarianism. Individualism is for fags, and this is a natsoc board. Freedom is overrated and for retards, it totally goes against human nature.

>Debating against people who literally believe kings should fuck your wife before you can marry her
The fuck? No one said that.

Name a white city.

>will lead to chaos and will probably result in authoritarian take over and the deaths of thousands
How is that a bad thing? Every white country has millions of shitskins in it on the doe. If chaos erupts they will chimpout because of no gibs. So they will be the first to die. It's perfect

Status quo gives us the same, but we're on the chopping block instead.

Styx was polite, no one is calling him a cuck.

>Most city's are safer than 30 years ago

Kek is that what they teach you over there? The whiter the city is the safer it is dumb fuck.

No, stupid. More browns (ie low IQ, low impulse control, and incapable of maintaining a modern human society) sharing a larger proportion of the world at large as well as every Western country than whites is a direct threat to the self determination and even existence of whites. There is literally no rational reason to let any third world ethnic groups mass immigrate into a modern country.

I am seeing this more and more. People are finding out about our secret club guise!

He embarrassed himself so thoroughly it caused me physical anguish. Starwmanned and made fallacious non-arguments, talked over and insulted Richard, and topped it off by saying it was too late for him to continue, then slinked off to his safe space to get publicly sucked off by sycophantic gypsy ogre Vee in an hour long stream. Just how fucking embarrassing.

In any authoritarian state shit like Sup Forums, twitter, fb whatever you use gets banned when trouble arises. Why the fuck anybody would want to live in a world with no shitposting is beyond me.

Gee what an absolute shocker.

link to that stream, friend.

Its not about being a secret club greentexting doesnt work on youtube and using it shows that you're such a fuckup you cant communicate your ideas without it.

Have fun when we're gone. ;)

youtube.com/watch?v=lAdHy5-0Y5Y
The comments are a goody too.

We come here because the world is shit. This site site nothing but a outlet. In a natsoc nation, there isn't any need to come here and complain.
youtu.be/UiUH-tWHbr8

Sargon doesn't identify with a race sure, but he also doesn't identify with his nation or society or any ideology beyond those that empower the self.

He is in essence a soulless bugman who became a reactionary when a social group (SJWs) threatened his vidya and he's either intellectually too inflexible or too dependent on his alt-centrist youtube bucks to publicly change his stance.

And while he performs a valuable service in BTFOing bottomfeeding plebs like leftist cuckmedians or destiny, what's really funny is that he thinks his ideology of 'things that effect me are morally wrong' is a tenable position for him to enter debates with. And when he tried it on Richard Spencer, he got a cold splash of reality.

It's been used to quote text in emails way before Sup Forums was a thing. Moot didn't invent "greentexting".

I was just being facetious Aussiebro.
It actually does bother me a tad, but surely nothing to get worked up over.

meanwhile we're living under the boot of shitskins and thousands of whites are dying in proximity to these criminals

how the fuck is this preferable even to your le civil war strawman?

>In any authoritarian state shit like Sup Forums, twitter, fb whatever you use gets banned when trouble arises.
Depends on what you're defining as authoritarianism. A Constitution-based government that protects basic human rights like free expression, and disallows corporations like google from violating them, would be authoritarian, but also protect more human freedom.

>Why the fuck anybody would want to live in a world with no shitposting is beyond me.
So you're admitting your basic bitch liberal anti-science posting ITT was just shitposting?

dilligaf

That comment
>Y-you did really well senpai!

>Implying there's anything wrong with an authoritarian take over and the deaths of thousands of shitskins

>Styx was polite
giggling to yourself whenever somebody makes a reasonable point isn't polite

good post

> more whites now than ever before.
Yes, but in America at least we'll soon be a minority. And in a democracy that means game over.

Pic related is the projected growth of Africans. They don't follow the 'everyone get fat and happy and stop breeding' plan, so there's that.

>You let him get under your skin a little bit I think Sargon, he was able to use his trolling to deflect people from his refusal to lay out the principles behind his ideology, because he knows people don't agree with his principles to a large degree.
>Pinned by Sargon of Akkad

ahahahahah

this guy is a faggot love however that they have a few comments that sucks soygoy dick and below that even his own admit he got btfo
bros is this the death of the last septics?
i tought sargon at least is smarter and would avoid the alt right

that guy did a video admitting he was a furry.
Vee is also cohencidentally a furry.
Really makes you think.

Traps are salt

Sargon's positions flip with whomever he's talking to. He has videos that are a hair's breadth away from race realism and more right leaning positions but when speaking to people with those positions, he retreats into this weird pseudo intellectual nuance that boils down to "REEE why isn't everything just like it was in 1994 anymore?"

Sorry, I only saw the tail end of Styx's time there, I didn't agree with him but I thought he was making points at least.

he's a fat faggot that can't sleep when he's angry because he has sleep apnea

Violence is inevitable at this point.

Bitch all you want. Whites are going to snap at some point. He

They can spit on our walls or our graves, but either way shitskins are goimg to DESPISE us by the end. Far more than they already do.

I hadn't looked at a Sargon video in like a year, I was genuinely surprised at how fucking gay his fans are. No wonder he has this inflated view of himself when everyone he associates with and his fanbase are that hungry for his dick.

Is Vee in his videos now? Because that gypsy nerd chic retard is hilarious.

This, it's email. Although, pol revived it for me, and I use it outside of Sup Forums too, because it's topic - comment format, very easy on the brain.

>polite

sargon from the start had his dismissive i chuckle at your arguments therefore your are wrong attitude

See here Talking like a retarded goblin

How many white children do you see around today?

>slinked off to his safe space to get publicly sucked off by sycophantic gypsy ogre Vee
This is exactly what I thought myself. Sargon looked like a fool at times via his juvenile attacks and dishonest arguments

>white race isnt dying

Heres your (you). Now piss off.

youtube.com/watch?v=UiUH-tWHbr8
>33:00
>Spencer: I think you think you are more intelligent than you are , Sargon
I don't think Soygon has ever had this being told to him. Is his hour long sob fest related to this?

Styx won the debate by simply standing back and laughing

richard spencer was being belligerent and antagonistic from the get-go and the moderators didn't keep order at all

It reflected badly on richard spencer how he seemed offended or angry with sargon from the very beginning.

Overall his belligerence and talking over sargon meant that the debate was much less rich and was able to explore much less interesting issues and ideas than it could have.
I only tuned in for two different sections of 5 minutes and it was weak.

When soygoy used reverse “we wuz kangz” he ridiculed himself on the public space in the worst possible way. yup sargoy we wuz kangz indeed. If only althyp was in the stream

>Is his hour long sob fest related to this?

yes its basically 3 people (vee and 2 no names people i dont know) sucking off sargon dicks and telling him he did nothing wrong

He didn't get the phd, according to his wiki page. He gave it up after 2 years as a candidate.

Hello Sargon. Did Vee suck you off after the debate when you were crying in your bathtub because you're not as intelligent as you think? Those spanish genes aren't helping you in that regard now are they?