Boku no Hero Academia

Why is Toga so perfect?

Cause she has like minded fans.

Who is the best hero?

even the nameless reporter girl is cute
how did hori make it so every girl is likable?

I love yandere girls

>tfw no cute yandere who wants to kill you

I like her better as Camie.

Holy shit, Togafag got a trip.
You know, i don't really hate you or anything but made it a policy filtering every tripfag i see.

Do y'all remember when Toga fought Midoriya during the Hero's License exam and vanished? I'm wondering if that "erasing her presence" technique was bullshit and she just turned into a fly or mouse or some small animal? Do you think maybe she can also turn into small animals whose blood she's ingested?

I've always had a trip, dude. I remove it when posting/replying to actual conversation unless it's discussion about Toga.

How can steampunk accesories be a quirk. Does she get all steamy and sweaty? That's hot.

If they care about ratings so much, why the fuck are all 3 events held at the same time instead of being spread out?
The way they're doing it now is ineffecient, a waste of money and resources, and only decreases viewership of each event and is bad for scouters.

It's not a Quirk, students from the Support Class are allowed to bring the gadgets they designed.

That's not her quirk

Midoriya, don't you pay attention to nothing, boyo?

her quirk is zoom in on things with her eyes

>Kirishima being a bro again this episode and getting a huge power up this week

magic johnson

Sweaty and greasy tits is her quirk while her Quirk is the ability to see your dick.

How are they able to design such elaborate things as just teens? Where are the actual engineers in this universe?

It's probly her quirk that he's a mechanical genius

I didn't realize that she's the same reporter that appeared in the city destruction after the Noumus fights and OfA vs AfO fight

>he
Mei a tranny!

No her quirk is super shilling

Thanks, Eric Bischoff-chan

>No basketball wizard hero

that'd be the shit

So just because the kids happened to be present during a villain attack that means that people will pay more attention to them than to Third Years?
And like said, why do they hold all events at the same time if it's such an important thing?

Second episode's out.

I'm pretty sure lots of people watch the dub here. In example, that Toga tripfag said he loooves the dub.

I, for one, download the high def sub version first, and then watch the dub afterwards to see how much they changed it in order to mind control the western audiences.

Will we ever get a Japanese J. Jonah Jameson?

for that faggot who said that 1st, 2nd and 3rd year were competing in the same event against each other

Thanks for the bleaking news!!!

These kids survived so they are good.
All events at the same time so it's a competition for all of them. It's being recorded so it's okay.

I didn't say they were competing in the same event, I said that the 3 events were being held at the same time, which I find very stupid.

Todoroki seems to get more cool animation soon.

Thank you based Bones.

Kirishima mostly just been the tank

I wanna see them ramp up his offenses a bit

How long are they going to drag out the Bakugo vs Todoroki fight?

How did Hitoshi find three guys to piss off in that short amount of time?

>It's being recorded so it's okay.
But the TV channels air it live, and spectators/scouts can only go to one event at once. They'd make more money if they did all 3 events in the same day only at different times.

>will pay more attention to them than to Third Years?
People at probably sick and tired of watching a guy whose quirk allows him to move around almost as fast as Kurogiri while also being completely invincible. Especially if the commentator says dumb shit "oh and by the way that's a weak quirk, look at Amajiki san, that's a real strong quirk! he ate a whole bucket of KFC so now he's got wings but can't fly with them, haha

>we won't get to see mirio in all his nude glory compete

thanks hori

The school doesn't seem to work that way.

One and a half episode at most.

Whoa, he's gonna beat him before he faces Dekuin the grand finale??? Wow!

Wwow fuck you!!

Nah, a scrub like Deku won't make the finals.

See . You don't want I to be shown, for your own sake

in like 10 episodes most likely
maybe even more

>Deku
>can't even control his quirk
>grand finale
Even Ochako has a better chance than that dork.

Well, when Olympics are held there are lots of different events taking place at the same time.

kill yourself

Well, she does become fucking batman when she does.

>Yandere
>Posts a psychopathic murderer.

Oh, fuck me.

No way, he's fighting against him in the intro!!!

so, they're making Todoroki more edgy than the manga

>of all things he finds this stupid
Who fucking cares

That's because the Olympics is composed of dozens of events with thousand of athletes and it would be literally impossible otherwise.

Kacchan pls

Mei is a prodigy with gadgets, even compared to the other students at UA, which is the best school in Japan. It's pretty safe to say she's a teen genius.

At least they did make him piss himself when Mineta was about to beat him.

It would take someone of Toei caliber to drag it past ten minutes, that fight ended in like three successive attacks total.

>more edgy

dude he was always like this near the beginning

Once he fights Deku and Aizawa he will be more humble

Sorry, I'm not a boy, so...

They don't have to be pissed off, they just have to respond. Just say hello to people until enough of them say it back .

Do you ever sleep, autist?

>not injecting Adderal into your eyeballs so you can shitpost for 72 hours straight

I doubt it'll even be a full episode. The fights in this series are pretty fast paced and they don't drag on. It wasn't even particularly long in the manga, either.

So how did Momoman make it then? How did he touch one of the strong guys when they were all far ahead of him.

Keep ban evading Minetafag.

Well, at least you're honest.

Who would win a quirkless battle?

he was pretty edgy in the manga until he came to terms with with deku told him in the 1v1mefgt part of the tournament

Can we at least that the Mineta scene this episode was fun with its over the top animation?

>it's not stupid to spread an event unnecessarily
UCL holds 2 games a day, 2 days a week. It's just a simple decision, my dude, just take an administration course or something. That means saving money, time and resources. Plus, it's not like it really affects us or anything.

Oh.. I was thinking maybe it's time to stop...but if you say I shouldn't give up, then I guess I must keep on being awesome

I beseech thee, good sir! Stop thy Grapefaggery at once!

>...

Mineta was literally the highlight of the last two episodes

>tfw is Tenya 5'11"

mt lady is best girl

I want to be squished between Momo!

will the OVA ever be subbed?

Deku.

>wasting those digits on literally saying nothing
Disgusting

Satou or Shouji, I'd assume. Kouda would probably run away instead of throwing fists.

>saying nothing

Shigaraki and other villains already use most of his talking points anyway.

Actually, that is not far off. He probably has a lot of data about it everyone's fighting styles, even without their quirks. And he is quite ripped.

Shouji. Not even a contest.

Deku, no contest. Being a mutant is also a quirk

Why didn't Shinsou simply apply to the Hero course of another school instead of going into UA's general courses and acting all butthurt?
Same applies for all the other guys in the non-hero courses who want to go into the hero courses.

So considering each episode seems to adapt two chapters, we're only going to get to the end of Stain, right?

The only thing that could make this scene better is if the robot broke and horribly mangled that arm.

>namefagging
>kissanime

Because UA is the top school?

It's like if you couldn't get into Harvard, so instead you get into Fullsail.