I'm sure that amerifags would literally suck a dick to be as White as Belgium

I'm sure that amerifags would literally suck a dick to be as White as Belgium

Other urls found in this thread:

gatestoneinstitute.org/3442/belgium-islamic-state
google.com/amp/s/amp.livescience.com/37092-southern-europeans-have-african-genes.html
youtu.be/QsFslELCKAI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Belgium? Lol no. Most don't even realize you are a country, not a waffle

I would suck the dick but not just for myself to be white and not part spic, but for the entirety of my countrymen, for us all to be as white as Belgium.

WHITER THAN U MUHAMMAD

You are Germany's Canada

What exactly is being white doing for you guys? What even happens in Belgium?

I work with a guy from Belgium. After the airport bombing last year all he posted on facebook was that "pray for belgium" bullshit and how they need to be more tolerant toward refugees...made me sick.

I would suck her dick any day.

In short:
>OP is jealous of America
>This gurl would suck a team of nigger dick to live in NY or Los Angeles
>Belgium does have good fries and waffles.

/thread

We'll get by

I never go outside, so I think I'm whiter than her. I don't know what I'm mixed with but I love the way my skin tastes, so delicious, so white.

pic unrelated.

Pretty sure you have muslim cities.

If your nipples are less pink than this

Joan’s on Third is in LA.

I checked, mine are a very light brown.
I'm still the best though :)

She probably sucked a team of nigger dicks to get there.

Pic related is an authentic Belgian.

do you shave your nipples or are you 10

So huwhite those Belgians are.

t. turk

low Test

t. soyboy with no body hair

This goy has Lyme disease.

White people are spoiled, naive, and nonsensical, so no.

I lol'd

(pic unrelated)

> what is molenbeek
gatestoneinstitute.org/3442/belgium-islamic-state
you'll go down before france, captcha this
we'll have to take the few white refugees left

Let's take a look on am*rican """"""cities""""""
NYC:
>Jews make 10% of population, whites are less than 40%
LA:
>amerimutt central, full of mongrels just disgusting
Chicago:
>literally an african shithole

t. non-white spic

I already do faggot

And the world still lines up at our borders.

What if I told you that my brother, my stepsister, and I, are all pure Belgian.

I'd rather no be muslim

>the third world still lines up on your borders

Just about every white person I know who has been to America doesn't return for a second trip.

>flemish
>white

choose 1

floodniggers are nonwhite. the scandinavian origin myth is bullshit. your forefathers crawled out of the same muck as every other mudperson on earth

Too expensive, eh?

le56% has become le30% KEK

I am whiter then pick related.

>Please excuse me for butting in, Mr. Homer but...

stay salty, and pray you don't have to emigrate to the US due to massive african immigrant pressure

>and pray you don't have to emigrate to the US due to massive african immigrant pressure

And the US with its domestic Africans would be better?

It's actually one of the cheapest places for us to go. Even your major carriers like AA and Delta are heavily trying to get us to make you a common holiday destination.

It's a shame really. America has a lot of really cool stuff and there isn't a language barrier, too bad you had to fuck your country up so bad that it's more dangerous than South Africa for tourists.

stop licking amerimutts' ass, Pedro

You look very pathetic

Whiter than you Muhamed.

LMAO

Yeah probably

Please remember that Walloons are the mudslimes of Belgium.

I know a Belgian American and I would marry her to make her an American if she needed. Plus I would eat her ass if she asked me too. No homo shit though.

Let this thread be a lesson to my fellow countrymen: the rest of the world hates us with a passion and thinks our country is utter shit, especially Eurofags. Stop attempting to forge an alliance with these people, they don't want it and we'd get nothing out of it.

Mine to

>being fat
Why haven't you committed suicide?

The misconceptions about America are hilarious. I don't socialize with anyone who isn't very white. Not even by choice. Everyone is a snobby atheist but married virgin wives. We're all young and successful with white kids. Sometimes I wonder if none of this is real. Why am I 6'5", American, and in the top 10% income at age thirty? How can people not live like this? Are you even a person?

Anyways, good luck Belgium. I will definitely never visit

I give you a pic of my arm and you already assume im fat

Lol only on Sup Forums

t. Mohammed El Azouzzi

We get the best girls, safe neighborhoods, friendly culture, no gangs, productive economys, freedom and are able to trust eachother. Plus when we fuck we don't have to imagine someone else cause we don't look like monkeys.

in a scenario like this, not all belgians will emigrate to the same place. some other european countries will be suffering the same fate. the US is a valid choice, as segregation is still de-facto, not legally happening. pockets of whites

You are not white

are you a grill? very feminine nipple, looks like your tit has some bounce to it too

still salty, still zero args, and your english sucks
you better start learning for when you have to flee

Why do you guys go to shit parts of the country? My parents live on acres in the Southwest. Higher probability of getting mauled by a bear than robbed by a nog.

>hiking
>fishing
>hunting
>horseback riding
>camping
>clean water
>no nogs
>guns in every free hand

It’s beautiful, m8. Ask Geoff Rowley.

memeflag
could this be, dare I say, the famous mutt
> hurr durr you're not white
opening?

I have Flemish ancestry, haha I'm whiter than America.

Shit, nigger I'm 75% bavarian, 25% ashkenazi, wouldnt trade my blood with any of you subhumans.

The thing about being white is we don't think of things in terms of how many dicks we'll need to suck.

sure, not as white as the super-aryan poster you are, god forbid

Yes it is! And you are not white spain and greece and Italy are not white

You are ignoring the 900 years of african and arab DOMINION

Mexico had no african dominion we had spanish dominion spanish + native =Mestizo's

Stop trying to sell them on it dude, it's not going to work. They've made up their minds. Don't be a faggot.

I'd literally suck a dick to never have to be in E*rope.

No lie.

Some people hate you and some don't. I have nothing against burgers and see them as a vital part in a possible future for white people. If anything will be decisive in the downfall of white people it will probably be infighting.

there are high chances OP is a disgruntled sandnigger rejected by a US tourist

Well a lot of amerifags ARE sucking dicks but still are not majority white..

so what you're white when you have moire barbarian mentality than 3rd world blacks. Even they didn't industrialize humiliation and torture like you did in Congo. You're 1st world niggers

You’re right. I was trying to shatter the false reality that Americans are city dwelling fags with nigger step-children.

>Fuck anti-American dingos.

Look for his name in the archives, he's a literal 56% face lol

Its a tactic (((they))) have used for ages.

>hurp a derp the french arent white
>hurr durr only nords are white
>ect

Meanwhile, most sane persons here dont necessarily hate other races, rather that they should be seperate and preserved.

Fuck off back to the EU HQ. Should've let Germany rape Louvren.

Read this bitch lord

google.com/amp/s/amp.livescience.com/37092-southern-europeans-have-african-genes.html

37,000 isnt that many people desu

Oh no my. Mask is falling off

Belgium white? It's Muslim infested and a globalist puppet state of the Eurocrats.

Belgium is a little bitch of Globalist Angela Merkel who calls the real shots in euro-land.

This pic relatedis beatiful. I’m stealing it, Nether-bro.

Still denying spain isnt whte? I got more you want me to show you?

You're in an extreme minority. There's no reason for there to be any sort of Euro-USA alliance in the first place and neither side really wants it anyway. Just do your thing, we'll do ours.

Nah. 3rd gen Ameri"fag" (aka the only thing keeping eurofags from being overrun by shitskins). I could tell you I'm her brother and you'd believe me.

>HURR DURR MOLENBEEK

expects any arguments from me

Thats a double negative

did that hurtz 56%? so much you don't want to post with your real flag?
sure, we have some admixture
and you know what else? thanks to that, we have profound distrust for sandniggers, after swiftly kicked them out. call it a meme vaccine
which is the reason why belgium will be like another cairo neighborhood in few years, and we'll still resist
we'll gladly take some eurobrothers, even if they're a bit tanned ;^)

Clearly not white

Reminder that all "white" Australians have Aboriginal ancestors

Statistically non-whites are more likely to not have body hair than whites, the only non-white groups which do have lots of hair are other Caucasian groups such as Middle Easterners.

fpbs

Topkek

the whitest

>23andme said I was 100% white so no gibs for being native
>nibs are brown

This is BULLSHIT

>3rd gen Ameri"fag"
You are not, and will never be, a real American

Lol thanks

Jews are 1.8% of the American population, 0.3% of the Belgian population.

>more dangerous than south africa

literally how fucking stupid are your people that you'd wander into a black ghetto? Because that's the only way America would be dangerous for you.

youtu.be/QsFslELCKAI

Lol you show a pic of a Caucasian guy than says thats most of spain lol