Why is Sup Forums so hypocritical?

"I'm against immigration but my family is here because they were immigrants!" Say it with me. Nation. Of. Immigrants.

Nation of White legal Immigrants

Actually I was born here 12,000 years ago

For the longest time I always thought the capital of Washington State was Seattle and the capital of Nevada was Las Vegas.
>burger education

No u dont nigger, being american does not mean you are white. My dad was mexican but i guarantee you he was more american than half the people on this board. He obeyed every law and hated big suit political but loved the country and the naturalization ceremony was something he was really happy about. Fuck man this is a feels for me. Ive seen him cry only twice, when he was naturalized and when the doctors told him theres nothing they could do.

RIP dad, i shud hav been a better son.

Well I wouldn't imagine the doctors could save him from ICE.

>Nation of Immigrants
>Leftists agree natives were systematically killed off by huwieytee
>Wiyet main was immigrant
>Still think open immigration is a good idea
Say it with me: SAGE GOES IN THE OPTIONS FIELD

Nice meme haha. But no cancer is a fucked up thing
Hey we dont look like that i can post pics but im crying like a bitch already.

Not shilling just saying u dont nee to be white to be american. But niggers and border jumpers need to leave.

What a beautiful American boy.

Say it with me. Fake. And. Gay.

SAGE

we are long past that stage you commie fuck. sage for slide thread

>u dont nee to be white to be american. But niggers and border jumpers need to leave.

Post more ples i like these

How long till I am no longer considered an immigrant? I've only known America, the regional culture that I grew up in, the small town I was born in. I want my community to thrive and flourish, I don't want to see it taken over by foreigners or even people from other parts of the states that don't respect the local culture, refuse to assimilate, and then expect me to kowtow to them. No, this is my home, I am not the stranger, you are, and if you don't like how it is done here, leave.

the problem isnt immigration you fucking tard. the problem is illegal immigration. The problem with illegal immigration is that we cant control who comes in. The US has every fucking right to know who comes in, and when to restrict immigration. The last thing we need are MS-13 Gang Members, Drug cartels, etc. coming to OUR country and causing harm to innocent americans. My parents came here legally, yous can too.

it is purely 'hey i got here first'.
after that, because of the great free land and fortunate world wars, people forgot about the human nature, living in isolation, and now lost in the shifting economy and globalization. sad people really.

you arent a fucking immigrant. Your ancestors were, you arent. Im tired of these retarded fucking ape beaners telling white people that they are immigrants too. Honestly the worst fucking part of being Mexican-American are people that are also Mexican-American here. They are all retarded, lazy cunts whos parents risked everything to come here (legally or not) and they birth these fuckass lazy mentally challenged cholos. And when someone tells them that they should go back (which they should, if their parents crossed illegally) they go apeshit and tell people like you that you are an immigrant as well. Pure degeneracy.

Then Europe and Russia should be 100% white and all non-whites should leave immediately.

>the problem isnt immigration
Boomer scum, gtfo.
Hart-Celler destroyed this country's demographics.

Too much too fast for too long.

America has never been against any form of immigration, illegal or legal, no matter which party wins, for the rest of it's existence. This is because America has always been this away. America is a country of permanently selective immigration. Different time periods = different selections. There were times where Puerto Ricans where the niggers and Chinese/Japanese were the devils spawn. Just happens in 2018, it's Muslims and Pablo. My aunt is a Korean women who basically married for her visa. She literally shares the same traits as every illegal immigrant minus the official illegal status, not a lick of English and doesn't even like America, she came here to send money back to her kids.

Let's be real here, we all know if a bunch of hot big boobed polish blondes and Japanese girls showed up illegally and say they were being harassed and bombed, no one would bat an eye. "Illegal" doesn't stop selective bias and the fact that people think with their emotions