Sargon of Sargon x Richard Spencer

Are you ready for the ultimate shit show of the century?
>youtube.com/watch?v=UiUH-tWHbr8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dVZzRY0X6_g&t=520s
youtube.com/watch?v=vGKn0VYrQbU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jLUZ4uJlkvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=eEeICCjq9ks
youtube.com/watch?v=lAdHy5-0Y5Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SPOILER: Sargon lost.

>T. JIDF
Nobody won the debate. Spencer just exposed himself as a complete retard.

>When an American has lost they cry out
>JIDF!!! JIDF!!!

Styx came off as the better debater.

I'm half English/Cantonese Chinese. I was born and raised in Hong Kong. So I'm a child of the British Empire.
Many on Sup Forums would accurately describe me as mixed race. Of course I am.

My wife is Scottish and we have a daughter - 6 years old. So she's Chinese-English-Scottish.
For fuck's sake there's French and Irish in my family background.
My passport is "United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland".

Where would I fit into a white ethnostate?

Saddest day of my life:
youtube.com/watch?v=dVZzRY0X6_g&t=520s

one day will we all be united under her majesty's glorious rule one again

that's pretty sad to watch. I can't imagine going from living under beautiful british rule to a crazy chinese occupation.

Sargoy was just bombarding Spencer with trivial objections.
>what if
>what if
>what if

DEFINE WHITE
DEFINE WHITE
DEFINE WHITE

Get the fuck off my board you shit eating civic nationalist e celeb worshiping fuck

Spencer was right. Ever since the e celeb gained traction he’s been enlightened by his own intelligence

Quick recap

youtube.com/watch?v=vGKn0VYrQbU

>e-celeb worshipping fuck
Why don’t you just go watch some good ol’ Fox News, where the “real” celebs tell the “real” news

...fuck you

Stop pushing the degenerates you dumb cunts.

We knew he was a retard from the beginning. It should have been Jared Taylor vs. Sargon.

Given how poorly Sargon did dont you think Jared Taylor would be a bit of an overkill?

I think you would get a pass. The number of mongrels is pretty small. We can afford to allow a few 50% whites as long as they're not mixed with niggers and work hard.

Richard Spencer is dumb as rocks.

Funny shit

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jLUZ4uJlkvQ

Not a debate exactly, but close. Sargon did about as good as you’d expect. I can’t wait until we’re building statues to Mr. Taylor.

>playing time: 4 hours and 38 minutes
Yeah, right. I'm definitely going to watch that.

Sargon would have said the same shit but Taylor would have tried to be professional and taken him seriously. He threw the same feminist-style tantrum that he always makes fun of. Spencer's mocking of him was the only legitimate way to respond.

Over emotional whiny faggot vs. Ethnonationalist.

Be a man and play some civ while you listen you faggot frogposting kraut

That's a good one

If you speed up the audio it's half as long, and a quarter of it is reading superchats at the end so it's effectively only a bit under 3 hours

What do you mean by "work hard"? What happens to full whites who don't work hard?

Spencer was easily the most intelligent person there.

That's disappointing.

>t. nigger

Typical meme flag. What wrong, embarrassed of your irrelevant country?

>anything in africa remotely resembles a civilized country

He lost to Spencer...Ahhaha what would happen if he went against a true nationalist

Spencer flustered Sargon because he is everything Sargon is not

> handsome
> rich
> educated at elite institutions
> politically relevant
> socially successful
> romantically successful
> has children

For a true e-celeb like Sargon, speaking with a household name like Spencer must be humiliating - especially because Sargon considers himself intellectually superior to Spencer. And yet, despite this supposed superiority, Spencer is a more successful man than Sargon in virtually every way. Of course, Sargon tries to mask his insecurity by deliberately misrepresenting Spencer’s positions and pretending like he’s “won” some sort of verbal game, but it always rings a bit hollow - even to himself. That’s why he insessesently interrupts Spencer but is reduced to hysterics when Spencer does the same, or worse - dominates him by dismissing his “well crafted” arguments as autistic or irrelevant. Sargon protests are not those of a man confident in his position, but rather of a tiny dog barking at a larger one because he is small and frightened.

At the end of the day, Spencer will go to bed in a home surrounded by bodyguards who sacrificed their financial security and personal safety to protect him, with his attractive girlfriend to keep him warm. If he dies, he will be written about in textbooks and live on through his children and the thousands of people inspired by his ideas. Sargon will go to bed alone, in an cold economy apartment, surrounded by plastic frivolities. If he has any “friends,” he communicates with them only through Discord or some digital medium. When he dies, which given the disgusting state of his body might be soon, no one will mourn him. He is unemployed and overweight - his family doesn’t respect him. The only thing he will leave behind is a YouTube archive and a collection of video games. This is the only end for people who follow his nihilistic philosophy. The saddest part is that he is the most “successful” of his lot.

This is a white person according to Sargoy

is this the new copypasta?

Hey what's up Spence.

This.

Genuinely impressed by Spencer's performance last night desu.

Look another one of Sargoys white people.

i even had a protomaymay ready to drop before this debate but they helped me finish it.

sanks goys.

We’ll set up a territory for Hapas. Kinda like Hong Kong. Probably will be San Francisco.

I would much rather keep them in our society. Any nonwhite genes will be bleached out in a few generations. There is not reason to set up racial enclaves within the ethnostate - they’d just be places to breed dissent and rebellion.

JF won this debate. Everyone else came out as an idiot

Sargoy acted like the leftist sjw lib scum he is.

Is it true the live stream was blocked in Germany?

No, he went to fucking Yale, if it wasn't for Sargon's accent you would see him as an idiot. Richard Spencer has an IQ in the 140s and you just can't understand his arguments.

>listening to two Jews kvetch
Fuck this place

Why does Richard Spencer sound like a faggot, a literal homosexual.

Just listened for few min but Spencer sounded pretty solid. JF too, but it seems like his ego is growing exponentially.

Richard sounds like a typical white guy with an IQ over 100. You have a skewed view on what stereotypical gay men sound like.

Richard is a loser nothing more.

What does Jared Taylor think of Richard Spencer

He says Richard Spencer is less huWhite than East Aryans.

Spencer is a fool for sticking with his pan-European ideal. It's a pipe dream.

>just exposed himself
>just
He was mumbling like a 16-year-old who lurked 2 months on Sup Forums when in an interview with a nigger somewhere in 2016.

>Sargon: Israel is not a relevant political issue.

You’d go in the fucking ovens for wasting everyone’s time with this shit while the huns are at the gate.
>but what about tomorrow
There’s not going to be a tomorrow while arabia’s invading europe and mexican drug cartels are coming for the southwest USA. Do you want the deracinated oligarch state of britbongistan or does Brittania’s return seem better, because the fluctuating neither-regions aren’t an option.

What I got from the stream:
>sargon is getting mad too easily
>spencer is too feminine in the way he speaks, kinda gayish actually
>millenial woes is classy as always
>JF likes to see shit explode
>styx is classy as always
>andy is a little bit retarded, but I like him better now
>vee whiteknights sargon a lot
>the other guy that joined later logan or something, is a lil cuckish

Richard Spencer is the Jason Genova of the alt-right.

Sargoy lost due to getting emotional and becoming petty but Spencer barely won. I was disgusted with the lack of knowledge on American history from Spencer, it made me want to bang my head against a wall. Styx was the true winner sitting back and interjecting when he knew he was right.

>Styx was the true winner
That's the illusion of laconic centrism.

quite accurate

Dunno but I watched one video of a conference they were both speaking at. Spency kept interrupting Jared by saying we disagree on that. You can tell Jared was getting pissed.

>sargon is getting mad too easily
Sargoy doesn't get mad when he thinks he's winning. See:

youtube.com/watch?v=eEeICCjq9ks

As soon as he logged off, he went into an after action stream for damage control with his sycophants. See:

youtube.com/watch?v=lAdHy5-0Y5Y

Sargon thought he was losing when it was going on, and he thought he lost when it was over.

Styx alone btfo Spencer real quick early on which spencer needed to cater to which is the "ethnostate" at least in the Americas will not exist in our lifetime or anytime soon, it's just something to work towards. There's no other way without civil war and violence and if it came to that anytime soon the the "alt-right" would lose and leave a gaping whole for communist to exploit

I don't see how that "btfo" him at all. It's just an appeal to pragmatists as opposed to idealists.

>its another "styx wins a debate by knowing when to shut up and not make a fool of himself" episode

In the sense of Spencer saying it should happen in the Americas lol yeah he was pretty btfo. Now around areas like Poland i think it could and should happen. If Israel can exist the way it does why couldn't a white ethnostate in Europe? He has the right approach there many could agree with

styx vs spencer would've been comfy.
sargon's smugness is fucking infuriating.

Jared is Spencers mentor.

I like Spencer, but I keked

>one day will we all be united under her majesty's glorious rule one again

No bitch. We won't.

who's pic related?