Currently facing 3 felony charges and potentially 11 years in DOC for a crime i didn't commit

currently facing 3 felony charges and potentially 11 years in DOC for a crime i didn't commit

ask me anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/q1fw_70bHG0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you stayed at home as a neet you wouldn't have put yourself into that position

Why did you post this on Sup Forums?

dunno, thought might be someone who could face a similar situation and/or similar experience could find it useful

i've learned a lot i didn't know before, such as how i could handle myself in county jail and what it's like to see friends believe bad about you without waiting to even find out

antifa are trying to scare a certain poster by claiming they're going to frame him with crimes as payback for not being a conformist dog
same as every day basically

? how would i scare anyone by talking about my experience with jail/court shit at the everyday level
i have no agenda to grind i could give a fuck

youtu.be/q1fw_70bHG0

Also, is that a good anime?

When are you going to an hero?

you're not gonna get raped by anyone unless you want to be raped or you're a chomo
dont watch too many movies jail isn't what you think

pro-tip: county is only for sentences 6 months and under
t. former CO

what did you do?

You fucking did it you nigger

you'd probably get raped at some point without protection in prison
but not county

i'm fighting back and i believe i will win
yes

What were you accused of?

FUCK YOU RETARD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes, but county holds people until they're sent to DOC
there are guys spending a lot of time in there.
county is worse than DOC in a lot of ways as well, at least around here
i've done both

Post state, crime, and court case# or gtfo

Yeah, come on, give us the deets, otherwise we all think it's CP.

*correct i havent done both ive heard everyone say a year in county is worse than DOC
here you can get a year i believe, not sure
armed criminal action
unlawful use of a weapon
assault

>armed criminal action
>unlawful use of a weapon
>assault

so you're a nigger

checked for autism

solid advice.

i believe this.
i was lucky and i made friends, not enemies.
podfather was leader of area prison gang for whites and we got along; i never got fucked with or threatened
i am not a badass at all

i'm innocent

You're still a nigger though

a nigger with a country

Do you feel that you have been framed or that it is just a genuine miscarriage of justice/ mistake?

Can you spare any details as to why you feel you are innocent of the charges?

Genuinely interested

you are so horrible at LARPing it's not even funny
at least go watch Lock Up on MSNBS FFS
P.S. bragging on an archived forum about how you're going to frame someone in advance is pretty dumb

Would you say this is a setup by black or white people? Or I guess more importantly, how were you targeted?

*Lock Up

you dindu nuffin? #MeToo

anyway, while waiting for trial most people spend months on cases to get resolved, years for the really serious cases; during this time they're in county jail which has a lot less to offer than state prison

>locked down 20+ hours a day
>no access to sunlight
>no games, no TV except for once a week
>all calls are collect and cost like 50 cents a minute
>food is the same thing every single day, peanut butter sandwiches for dinner, soggy chips and an oatmeal cookie; watered down tea is also provided
>every day, for months

Have a banana

Why didn't you start with your story OP? We can't learn anything from you if we don't know what's going on or the circumstances, and we're not here to jack off your ego by asking you every little thing about it.

wow, shut the fuck up about lockup bro. i've lived this shit for months
it is a genuine miscarriage of justice, a mistake and misunderstanding, but ii believe i can win or even get it dismissed

witnesses misunderstood something they saw, i was trying to help someone and the circumstances made it seem awful

Go back to Sup Forums you fucking faggot

ok my bad, i wasnt trying to be about ego i was thinking more i might meet some other people facing/faced similar stuff

i'll type it up

How much to you like BBC?
Return to reddit, faggot.

friend tried to hurt herself.
started putting out cigarettes on her wrists.
I say what the fuck are you doing? and snatch them away, she then grabs a knife from the glove box and starts trying to cut herself all crazy melodramatic theatrical, but i grab it from her as well.

we're in her car, she stopped it on the open road in a fairly busy area of our town. i opened the door and got out with the knife, yelling at her, because she kept trying to wrestle with m e and take it back.

i turn and see witnesses, old ladies kinda at this insurance agency, a dozen or so gathered i guess.
they're about a 100 feet away or more, and they see me out there with this slightly bloody knife...crying screaming girl...

wow, i'm so fucked. we both immediately kinda sober up and i get back in and she heads out fast.

too late, cops are already sirens blaring and catch us, bam

>talking about BBC

that's a pol thing and you'd know that if you weren't a tryhard redditor yourself

is your friend retarded?

>she

can you not read, or

woah, cool it with the sexist remarks.

God help you man. I'm so sorry. I hope Jamal treats you well

Funny how that never happens to people who aren't complete pieces of shit.

"I WUZ FRAMED, DEY SEEN ME BEATIN MY GIRL FREN WIT DIS PISTOL AND THEY THANKIN I'S TRYIN TO KILL HER BUT SHE WUZ AXEIN FO IT"

for me though, i'm confident because our stories matched.

as the male, they automatically assumed she was just scared of me, and i was threatening her to keep quiet. so even though she literally told them exactly what happened like i did...

..they still arrested me, and while i'm on 24 hour hold in city jail, the call comes down that state picked up charges on those three felonies