How would the world be without black people?

How would the world be without black people?

Other urls found in this thread:

curiosity.com/topics/if-you-think-cilantro-tastes-like-soap-it-might-be-in-your-genes-curiosity/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Better

How?

No more stinky nigs in line at the grocery store on dey sail fawns be talkin to Shaneequa and smellin like a dump truck fulla dirty cunts

There would be less amerimutts.

Wow.

racist... how could you hate proto humans?

Kek

Leave Earth-chan alone!

I don't get the racist meme about "white people don't use spices", I've never known white people who cook without using spices

>black people had anything to ever do with spices just because they over-season trash food
Fuck off.

It's just a desperate attempt to create a white equivalent of fried chicken and watermelon

>I don't get the racist meme about "white people don't use spices", I've never known white people who cook without using spices

They mean we don't cover everything we eat in curry powder.

We would have one less World Cup.

Keep in mind they those sorts of people think putting dry kool-aid powder on KFC is Iron Chef culinary mastery.

Right? Didn't kings pay a fuckton of money to get spices from sandniggers back in the day? If anything, we are willing to tolerate lesser races for their spices.

Black Arthur memes are great, the creator reminds me of the Pepe creator, getting all mad because people are making harmless memes out of his stuff.

Do you think this nigger food spices meme started from either A) niggers getting food from white prison guards who don't season the food or from B) niggers seasoning their low quality meat to coverup the taste?

I'm Mexican and have a white gf and both sides of her family make bland and tasteless food for the most part, and the same goes for a lot of white friends I've had, although not all. Hate to break it to you guys but the meme is at least somewhat true.

>what are indians
black people didnt create spices fucking idiot

Gr8 b8 m8

Hey, don't call me an idiot, I only captured the post!

your body gets used to spices. if you put spices in retarded doses on your food you will think any food that's not retard-spices is bland. spices are there to support the natural taste of the food - not to overpower it. but hey, brown people don't get shit like subtlety - they have to spice nuke everything till it tastes like spices and nothing else.

I don't eat lots of spices. But ok bud.

>No sending money to Africa to feed the retards having 8 kids, when they can't feed themselves.
>No nigger chimpout mobs looting/raping/destroying everything in sight
>Victim mentality and Political Correctness would never have started
>Welfare would be only for extreme cases, and it would be embarrassing to receive
>Rap would never have existed
>Scholarships and jobs would go to the best candidates
>National SAT scores would skyrocket
>Crime would be at a tolerable level
>KFC would've gone out of business
Sounds good to me

>KFC would have gone out of business

Why does everyone seem to hate KFC, the food is pretty good for McDonald's tier fast food.

God damnit.

Bump

>Mexican
>doesn't use spices

>That subtle last response
>We wouldn't have any problems
I see what you did there

>life would be boring without black people
>we wouldn't have any problems

Good one.

why does this make me rock hard?

Whiter than you mohammed

I wouldnt have to have a 3m wall with triple layers of electric fencing, followed by a perimeter alarm system and steel bars across all windows.

This

Plus black people consider seasoning salt an essential and qualifying spice which is usually what people who cant spice food do.

Niggers have shit taste buds so they can't pick up on any sort of subtle seasoning.

you mean worlds?

>based asian bottom right

kek

It depends on the family background. My friends grandmother does not even use salt

this. also its mascot looks like a plantation owner kek.

Better, but we'd still have the Jew.

KFC is halal so that's a no from me.

Only asians dont use salt. All europeans use salt, ALL, romans used to pay soldiers with salt ffs. All cultures cure with salt, only africans dont have salt i guess, and like japanese

Stay safe, SA-bro.

going to binge watch arthur now

This insight can only come from a 13 percenter.

>our niggers are burnt match stick ogga booga spear chucking retards, they want to emulate your 'gangsta' culture but they sound like Michael Blackson so it doesn't really work. They sure are a FUCKING nuisance though.

t. Pedro Alberto al-Walmarti

>blacks invented spices

lmfao these coon as niggers really never heard of India

Always on speaker phone. Everytime. You could hear a pin drop in a store and they'd break the mood with either a speaker phone argument or playing shitty music for the entire store

I dont get it, my favourite restaurant is Nando’s, for the burgers out there its a chain of South African restaurants that serve primarily chicken dishes cooked with spicy piri-piri sauce. Plenty of white people in them, even in Stratford

Ayo Laquisha! Waddup, giiiiirl?

>Brings thousands of slaves to America
>Uses them to bolster economy through tobacco and cotton plantations
>quite literally force them to move into cities of squalor after massive suburb developments

>lul why dont they just fucking leave lol retarded niglets lol

white people got cut off from spices in 1453 when the Turks took over the Silk Road, so we explored and conquered the planet to find another way to get our spices

niggers are retarded

Germanics/Anglos do to be fair. Balkan food is usually spicy.

Lmao at the retarded mother fucking mentioning spices. Spices/herds come from India

They hold their obamafones like they are super technological tricorders from Star Trek.

>NIGGA TA CAPIN KERK
>NIGGA TA CAPIN KERK
>BEAM MY BLACK ASS UP N SHIET

>tfw dont know this feel
Oh yeah baby give it to me like that mmmmMMMM

Hate to break it to worthless spic but I was born and raised in Texas and have been to Mexico twice. Your native food tastes like cardboard. Tex-mex is 100x better. White people saved your horrible food

I feel you man, I've got family in pretoria.

its not bland and tasteless, otherwise they wouldn't be eating it. You have no palate, you've obliterated your capability to properly taste with 'retard-spices' like the other user said. Mexicans in particular go to such lengths with this that they consider spicy to go to such an extent as to cause physical pain with excess pepper or dried tamales etc. You don't "taste" that either, it just hurts.

I recently watched a youtube video of some twin nigger brothers who eat food and record, they were eating very spicy food to the point where they were coughing and gagging. They said it was "addictive", where one brother said, "it's like swallowing fire and trying to cough the smoke out". It all just reinforces my theory that shitskins are from hell and are simply not of this earth

That’s not Arthur’s creator.

The Brits conquered Pootopia for spices, for Gods sake. Niggers have to invent reasons to feel better about their worthless existence.

Bullshit. I live in Texas, the air here reeks of cumin and cilantro.

fewer*

Nothing ruins a dish faster than some faggot putting cilantro on it. It is like people who eat lime tortilla chips just fucking kill yourself.

You're right, you get used to it, but it's not really their fault.
Spicing food is just another way to preserve it. People with access to ocean or mineral salt use that, people with warm climates spice their food and those with neither let it rot in a way that is still edible at least to them. Looking at you Scandinavia.

>How would the world be without black people?
dunno, i wouldn't see any differeance :>

I too find SickAnimation most stimulating.

It's fucking infuriating. Even worse is the spics and other assorted shitskin foreigners tearing up fresh cilantro and dropping it all over the goddamn place at the HEB I work at. They also don't believe in flushing their damn disease ridden toilet paper and piss all over the fucking place... I'm the poor bastard that has to clean up after those animals.

Over-seasoning of food are telltale signs they are poor as fuck.

Who has the pic of new Yorks crime without black people?

This. Plus Spanish food is 10000x better than authentic Mexican.
>tfw ((((authentic)))) tacos taste like grease

Good lord is that chicken spicy. I have a good spice tolerance but that chicken is hot, tasty though.

>not going to Popeyes

Their only experience of wypipo food is prison food, so that's what they're basing their assumptions on.

Blacks literally do ruin everything. Their whole culture is built around not assimilating to white culture. They reject our social norms because they feel inferior. They bitch about not having power but the reality is, they are afraid of power. They are afraid of responsibility. They know that the moment we hand them the keys they will kill us both.

This. Anyone eating halal is asking for trouble, my local KFC turned halal and the chicken quality has dropped through the floor, all the drumsticks have holes in the centre for some reason. I daren't even think of the hygiene practises.. Steer well clear.

Utopia

>halal KFC
Isn't halal like kosher i.e. the poor animal has it's throat slit and bleeds out? The thought of this happening on an industrial scale for a fast food chain is horrifying.

>eating fast food

Being poor in a dorm fucking sucks user. I’d eat from Whole Foods every day if I could

Supposedly that's all it is, but the difference in quality is shocking.

>get job recently in a town 30 minutes over
>50% of the workers are niggers
>they put a nigger chick in charge of "training" me
>doesn't do shit but bitch and moan about the cold
>bitches about being hungry
>gets mad if I try and ask questions
>end up just figuring it out anyway because it's so easy, a nigger could do it
>except they're too lazy
>one nigger goes to the manager and says I smell
>same nigger is overheard saying "snitches get stitches n' go in ditches, dawg"
>I say, "then why you sniffin' at me like a faggot, mate?"
>ayo mang fawk you mean bish
>I ain't no snitch mutha fucka I bea real g
>nigger chick breaks out in a hot flash now, due to "diabetes"
>"Well Iunno if I gawt diabeedees, I need a mountain dew!"
>"I need food!"

Niggers are like children but dumber. Hell, I've got a black friend on the higher end of the spectrum who agrees 100%.

Not surprising considering it prabably has to be imported from some Muslim country. Never eat there again for both your and the chickens sake.

This is all I want. To be able to go to the store without feeling like I might have to pull a zimzam at any moment.

Only southern Whites know how to cook dipshit, all coastal Whites are culinarily illiterate.

t. Californian

>he has the soapbud gene

curiosity.com/topics/if-you-think-cilantro-tastes-like-soap-it-might-be-in-your-genes-curiosity/

"there is a genetic component to cilantro taste perception and [our results] suggest that cilantro dislike may stem from genetic variants in olfactory receptors. We propose that one of a cluster of olfactory receptor genes, perhaps OR6A2, may be the olfactory receptor that contributes to the detection of a soapy smell from cilantro in European populations."

I know an old mexican lady who died because her stomach was burnt out from eating too much spicy food. That shit fucks with your zen bro. Its like how soda tastes amazing but it is liquid acid and it takes an adult to leave it alone.

>the opinion of a literal furfag

That explains why southerners are so obese compared to coastal people.

You have to put yourself in the mind of a nigger. Noise is like crack for them. If a group of niggers is peaceful and no white wumin are around they will start cracking jokes on each other to make some excitement that usually ends up in a fight.

Black people seem to hate quiet, I notice. When I was in the army and they didn't have phones to play rap music on, they would start rapping by themselves/to themselves, or just start yelling at each other. Like, without fail. Why the fuck can't a black person just enjoy silence, is the sound of an empty head really that painful?

Niggers in Haiti literally salt their farm fields with seasoning salt and eat the mud, this is who tells you you don't season food. Never forget.

>nandos
>white

Your observation regarding tolerance of silence (lack of stimulation) is a symptom of an overall issue with emotional regulation and impulse control.

They forget w*ites enslaved them for the spices

I think I have this as it tastes similar to soap, but I still enjoy it. Am I still white?

this

>Force them to make their own decisions
>They decide to move into urban areas and live in squalor
>lul white people are the problem with the coloreds