Bad goy

Sheeeeeit.

Sorry, no version for non-ants yet.

>insane strengh
>insane resistance
>insane madness
>insane akuma no mi

Fucking big mom, overpowered as fuck.

I wonder if they'll interact this arc. This comic has made me crave it.

WHAT DO WE HAVE TO DO TO HAVE A OPEN WORLD VIDYA OF ONE PIECE?

God damn it, just IMAGINE THE CHANCES.

More dedication than any company would put forth

>want to read just an old chapter
>end up reading the whole arc

I wonder what his favorite Jellybean flavor is?

Kek'd

like a year ago i took the last 3 digits of a post, looked the chapter up, and then read the arc from that point on

If it was above 800something i halved it

was fun

We probably won't even get a Burning Blood 2
>no Dressrosa story mode
>Whitebeard shitters replaced with colloseum fighters
>characters from current arc like Cracker, Opera, Carrot, and the Vinsmokes
>Ace never being nerfed
Feels bad

Is that real?

yes
one-piece.com/news/detail/20170408_5311

well she is a yonkou after all...

SO WHEN THE FUCK DOES ONE PIECE RETURN FROM BREAK EXACTLY??????????

in 999 years

How many episodes do you think the (relatively) good art will last?

What scenes do you and to see animated?

>How many episodes do you think the (relatively) good art will last?
1-2 episodes. I will look forward to seeing "QUALITY Cake Island" for the rest this arc.

>What scenes do you *want* to see animated?
Fixed.

¿oɹoz ɐƃƃıu ʎɯ s,ǝɹǝɥʍ 'ɐpo

-Everything with Pudding
-Sanji vs. Judge
-Cracker
-Sanji vs. Luffy
-The Enraged Army
-Soul King Brook's concert
-Pedro vs. Tamago
-Sleeptime with Big Mom

Guys, what if both Jinbe and Carrot NEVER join the crew?

I hope no one else joins the crew. Oda's already having trouble juggling 9 main characters, adding more would be a mess.

I hope they do because otherwise we'll have to deal with nonsense like people who want Marco or Bonney to join for even longer

nice digits, sadly you are a frog poster

wtf i love Odacchi now

Nobody would give a shit.

Marco is such a shit character I can't see how anyone would want him around

jej

Literally nothing bad to marco

He does it again. How can other shitposters even compete?

Who is going to get a magma fisting next?

Whoever hurt him.

Almost all prominent marines look like they had tough childhoods

Hancock dyed her hair and changed her hairstyle?

The Whitebeard Pirates were fucking shit in general. They got completely jobbed by the Navy at Marineford, even with the help of Luffy, Jinbe and Galdino (without Galdino, Ace would've died).

Marco should've been able to hold off Kizaru and Jozu should've been able to hold off Kuzan, but they both got jobbed. They had the entire fleet of the Whitebeard Pirates and they got shit on so hard. Hahahaha

>shushu
>kyros bat
Smoker has the most unoriginal backstory?

>will be

user, she's already nakama. are you a carrotfag or not?

>They got completely jobbed by the Navy
what?

What breed is this rabbit?

here

probably solo'd pirate crews since he can walk

>souls look like cotton candy

i like it!

Would this shit work on someone like Akainu?

No, he has no soul.

Brook will awaken to rescue Luffy, just like Usopp did with his eye haki.

I was expecting it to be bright green like Brook's soul.

looks like a florida white rabbit

i didn't like the blonde hair at first but it's growing on me. what did everyone think her hair color was going to be at first? i was thinking pink or orange

Another one

Stop this. Luffy has divisions now, anyone and everyone can be and is a nakama.

Moscato looks really weird in those colours. I though that he would have black and white hair, like in the manga.
Why does Carrot's tongue looks like its growing on the inside of her cheek. Fucking Toei

there are a couple of other shots of the new arc on the subreddit
i think big mom's and this one are the only two remotely interesting

>light-furred bunny girls anything other than blonde

How old are you, kid?

REEEEEEEEE GIVE ME THE NEW EPISODE FUCKING NOW

old enough to be tired of seeing the same color pallette with bunny girls each and every iteration. don't even imply lola bunny isn't the sole reason i'm attracted to carrot, because it is

>on the subreddit
Kill yourself

>doesn't realize how quickly news gets posted on the subreddit

must be nice being behind the times huh?

It's not racist to keep using the same type of bunny girl after you get it right.

the r/onepiece is hardly worse than this shithole, however there's no reason to go there when the link to the original source has been posted here

I mean it looks good so I'm not sure what would even be a better color, the blonde is just a bit too stark for me.

Off-topic, but has carrot had ANY interaction with sanji yet? They were in the same room for Bege's plans, she must have known who sanji was then. No garchu, no greeting, just kind of ignores him.

well she must have seen him on zou, but i don't think they had any on-panel interaction.

was it confirmed she has pink hair? I'd assume all the vinsmokes are blonde

my bad, i didn't notice we already already had the original source posted in this thread

that depends, is the color manga canon? do manga colors take precedance over anime colors?

that pic is from the volume cover, that's canon.

I'd take any good video game of any series I like, to be honest. I haven't played one since GNT4; that was over a decade ago, it wasn't as good as it could've been and it took four iterations to even get to that point.

I'm not 100% sure where the problem lies. On one hand, you could make the argument that a good development team is typically only going to be motivated to make a game when it's one of their own imagination, but there's certainly plenty of developers who have interests of their own and it's not like the entire development team comes up with the story and setting for their games. On the other hand, there's certainly a financial issue when it comes to anime video games, as the owners of the IP are going to want to make money off the venture, too, which either lessens the incentive for the developers or their actual budget.

The result is a slew of mediocre anime games that really only serve as another piece of merchandise and not a video game that stands on its own merit.

>Pre-timeskip Luffy will still forever be broken

youtube.com/watch?v=kS-TI-4GQUA
Why is Kizaru so criminally underrated? I hope he becomes more significant over time, but I'm not sure if he will.

Resuming with Impel Down.
livestream.com/thisfinetemperedstream
Bring shivs.

Please kill youself

Pepe

Already doing it by staying up late for you guys.

Isn't there a new opening for the anime today? how shit will it be compared to We Can?

What's the deal with the Gorosei? Why do they allow the Tenryuubito to exist? Is it because they act as a form of suppresing the masses while still allowing themselves a cloak from the world?

it'll be super shit and everyone will hate it and then it will slowly grow on us and everyone will act like they liked it from the beginning

We Can still hasn't grown on me, I like the second half of it but jesus christ the first half is just terrible art

Surely the Gorosei are Tenryuubito, but are just stronger and less inbred than the majority. Otherwise the Celestial Dragons wouldn't listen to what they had to say.

>Luffy turning Sogeking
Controlling your speech bubbles is like comic creation 101

>literally called "Meme Meme no mi"
every time

Indeed best grill
Leave this harlot to me.

this is gonna lead to Pudding being knocked out and Mama remembering that she killed Caramel during one of her hunger fits.

why does no one ship ichijixpudding? they're perfect for each other

Pudding just memed her brain into that of a bitch so Sanji won't have any regrets leaving her behind when Mom tries to kill her for sabotaging the wedding behind the scenes.

Pudding is truly Best Girl.

leave Shanks to me

Fuck Killer

Where's my boy Marco? SH need just a bit more firepower to fuck THE KAIDO up

I think the primary reason I thought Big Mom was going to crush Luffy is because she's considered on the same level as Shanks, and there's no way Luffy's powerlevel is on par with him

why does he wear the mask