youtube.com/watch?v=knL8-pwBTXA
youtube.com/watch?v=spyPWnN18HE
youtube.com/watch?v=diBADdXyA_E
youtube.com/watch?v=jETJt_zbnKk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MAGA

GORILLA CHANNEL

nypost.com/2018/01/04/democrats-dishonest-scramble-to-disown-the-trump-dossier/

>What we have here is the miniaturization of the scandal as originally presented. The conspiracy mongers are receding and retracting from their original accusations and smears in a fit of anxiety over what Congress will uncover about the Obama Justice Department’s reliance on this Democrat-underwritten dossier.

>Its shameless Democratic promoters got everyone lathered up over a false conspiracy theory, and now they’re realizing they overreached and are running for the exits, revising history, recasting narratives, covering their keisters.

>They led the nation on a wild goose chase, and now they fear the reckoning.

Thank you baker!

Trump is a good president.

youtube.com/watch?v=XecDz-o-KnY

The next two weeks are going to be fucking gigantic

>Nunes will get all remaining FBI docs on Friday, 5th of Jan
>9500 remaining text messages between Peter Strzok and Lisa Page supplied 11th Jan
>all details related to April 2017 meeting between Andrew Weissman (now working for Mueller) and the media supplied 11th Jan
>all of the interviews Nunes requested to happen in January, this includes:

- Bruce Ohr (former DOJ Associate Deputy Attorney General)
- Peter Strzok (FBI Supervisory Special Agent)
- James Baker (former FBI General Counsel)
- Lisa Page (FBI Attorney)
- Sally Moyer (FBI Attorney)
- Greg Brower (FBI Assistant Director)
- Bill Priestap (FBI Assistant Director)
- James Rybicki (FBI Special Agent)

source:
twitter.com/PoliticalShort/status/949072079449595905

- OIG report is due 15th Jan (1.2 million documents)
source:
twitter.com/DaveNYviii/status/941031366061412353

Real Awoo Hours continuing

>good
Great

>ywn watch the gorilla channel with Trump

If I were to illegally move to the USA and went to a sanctuary state, how long would it take to become a US citizen and whats my chances of being deported since I'm white?

AWOO~

>that pic

If you went to California to tan up a little bit and get bogus docs, you would never get deported.

Its ok though because now they have this book to push. Down the memory hole goes the FBIs attempt to remove trump

>Hillary is finally indicted
>she's smug as the U.S. marshals bring her to the court
>what jury would convict the queen?
>cheering outside the prison van
>wait a second, this isn't court
>holy shit it's Yankee Stadium
>Hillary led out to the pitcher's mound
>gates at either side open as packs of gorillas enter the field
>Hillary's cuffs unlocked as federal marshal whispers "good luck"
>*megaphone crackles*
>"Ladies and Gentlemen" Trump begins >"WELCOME TO THE GORILLA CHANNEL!"

Absolutely
HATTED

Have we memed "peach mince" in response to "buttery males" and "freeze peaches"

www.youtube.com/watch?v=g457BPIEC-A

posting awoo will result in your mother dying in her sleep tonight
get fucked redditors

>over 9000 messages
Jesus Christ

Bombs Away

its freeze peach, not peaches

>ywn caress his glorious waxy prosthetic hands with your tiny feet, because they were lost forever in a giant urinal of melty doom...

I have gone almost a full week without soda. Next week or 2 I am dropping chips. My new years resolution is to be a skinnyfag. I have learned to wean instead of doing cold turkey. Really postponing quitting chocolate because I eat it every week
>wish me luck goys

And this is the money I've paid to your mother for her services. AWOO

awoos protect against all curses

>the organist and announcer begin a charming rendition of "Smack My Bitch Up"

The morning of Monday, November 7th, 2016, the DJIA stood at17,888.28. Again, fourteen months later it has closed at25,075.13. Did you know that is a 40.17% increase

In the ten months prior to November of 2016, Obama's market had set just 8 new records, for an increase of 3.4%.

In 2017 the DJIA had 70 more record breaking closes, and then we had the record close today January 4. This new record today is the 89th since the General Election on November 8th, 2016.

Since November the 7th, 2016, the DJIA has increased a full 40% of the total value of the 120 years of this market. That's 80% of 50% of the total accumulated value over the 120 yearsthe market has existed, and it was added in just 14 months.

The icing on the cake is that it didn't take place after a catastrophe, although some of us did see Obama's administraton as one. No this was not coming off a depressions, a great recession, monetery crisis, or in response to anything other than a new president who was seen as a person who would rule in ways favorble to business, the economy, and the general public, something the last person never exhibited in his eight years in office.

Yes, just the thought of MAGA drove this. And today the nation is 40% greater than it was, with regard to the DJIA.

Thank you Mr. President.

Only newfags believe awoo is reddit.

kek

Good luck.

pretty good.

AWOO

youtube.com/watch?v=MvCp0XtXYXw

Wow, Rush is even shitting on Bannon.

Leave Sessions out of this... He didn't do noffin. FUCK TRUMP. MOLLAR HURREY.

I'm with you user, I'm looking to drop my weight down too while regaining endurance. This is the year of the dog, where singles will find their match this year according to the zodiac.

The grand Tour is great, what have you fags been doing? I wish i were rich enough to have a grand touring car, or that american cars were more subtle for quietly travelling through places like Italy withought making an ass of yourself. Maybe that is the point? All i know is that all the mexicans who drive it are cunts.
Unrelated, what the hell is syndicalism and how is it different than normal communism? Been playing some Kaiserreich and i wanna know

You guys know that Trump isn't going to save the white race, right?
It's entertaining and leftist salt is funny.
But whites need to come to terms with the fact that there are 2 options. We do nothing and we die out. Or we fight and get our hands dirty.
There is no bloodless "gently guiding the nation to the right path" option.
You really think Europe will ever be saved peacefully? You think the 60 million (and exponentially growing) hispanic population will leave?

We're in a bad spot. And laughing about some leftist celebrity crying isn't stopping the destruction of our race. It's like the house is on fire and we're all just in a yet unburned corner of the house snickering reading comics.

Where is the sense of urgency?

Anytime anyone posts it I have to listen.

My mother's already dead - GET REKT

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

alright you first

>Bannon attempts to divide Trump
>ends up bringing all the republicans together to shit on Bannon

>be a skinnyfag
Hit the gym and get jacked.

Continuing your struggle against AWOO would be extremely painful...for you

youtube.com/watch?v=knL8-pwBTXA

All right you never but we already knew that was the case. Let's jerk each other off while we celebrate DACA's coming passing like the based pedes we are!

Well technically 'whites' will always exists as long as the term 'white' can mean 'anyone from europe'. Their are many pieces out their about hispanics declaring themselves white

youtube.com/watch?v=spyPWnN18HE
This song gives me a twin peaks vibe.

One of the best tv soundtracks ever

literally me but with more cheese
quitting soda is easiest, from my experience. so aim for that. i only drank mtn dew, and the bastards released new flavors when i started exercising

good, shes undead now, enjoy your zombie milf

Checked. Thank you Mr. President!

I have already while drinking more green tea and water. I'm also cutting back beer, which kills me since porter is in season.

you too
www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPXOuDDM8E4

It reminds me of this

youtube.com/watch?v=diBADdXyA_E

Shapiro laid into him too, but he's said that stuff for years. Guess it was true.

It will end as it was fated to.

what do you know little bitch boy too afraid to do anything himself and is waiting for a bunch of shitposters on a chinese cartoon board to do something first

DACA wont pass and the biggest reason it wont is because what happen to Nancy pelosi when she first talked about making a "deal" with Trump. She got swarmed with """""Dreamers""""" demanding FULL amnesty for everyone.

DACA means that democrats fold on Trump's wall, which is a death sentence. No DACA means democrats fold on protecting dreamers, which is a death sentence

>skinnyfag.
Being a skeleton sucks, go to a gym

Unsweetened iced tea is great stuff. Very refreshing and a little more fun tasting than plain ol water.

The Grand Tour is okay, but only really improved from last season in terms of removing obviously bad things like the Murrican driver or Celebrity Brain Crash. The first two episodes were great, the third okay, and the last one I didn't enjoy very much, the whole "look what happens if we're not scripted" gimmick came across as altogether too salty and spiteful of criticism.
Here's hoping I'll be happy with the new episode.

>everthing gud is cuz trump

nice echo chamber, inbreds

They are trapped bigly

Maybe if all the white nationalists move to montana and amass there. Build a community and then secede from the union.

THE AWOOVEMENT WILL NEVER END

maybe when it stops being icy cold outside. for now i need to learn good eating habits
im glad i didnt get addicted to alcohol. i was so close

>illustration

Go full keto. I'm headed back there myself.

Someone should shop a catgirl head on immunity dog.

holy shite is that a real toast

Why is she the only main girl on the show worth half a damn?

I'm just saying clearly
AWOO POSTERS = SOYBOYS

Still on episode 3 of the first season, but the murrican driver is just a shitty character. Celebrity Brain Crash is silly, i kinda like it, but its probably going to turn shit soon. I hope they visit more places like Florida, and dont shit too much on each other

>DACA won't pass
>DACA means that democrats fold on Trump's wall, which is a death sentence. No DACA means democrats fold on protecting dreamers, which is a death sentence
So does DACA pass or not? Because if we get the Wall, which should already be a given, DACA strings come attached even though they absolutely should no whatsoever if Trump isn't suicidal and intends to run in 2020.

Zero concessions. I can't speak for the rest of you, I know some regulars are perfectly a-okay with going back on campaign platforms because it's "our guy fucking us over and no them" line of thinking.

The best they can hope for is if Trump decides to extend his time, other than that they are trapped, and Trump will force the media to talk about the democrats failures either with "DACA IS DEAD! Dreamers getting deported due to democrats not wanting a crucial WALL! sad!" or "DACA will be allowed (with SEVERE changes!) along with funding for the wall! BUILDING BEGINS IN TWO MONTHS"

How did you stop?

NN /ptg/

thanks but my goal is to eat purely homemade meals and water. i dont mean to be an athlete just want to look nice

hehehehe

awoo then I roll a +10 save against undead

mommy i love you hooray

Definitely agree the American driver is a bad segment, usually skip ahead, same with celebrity brain crash. But them shitting on each other is what made Top Gear great

Keked
Checked
And saved

NN bb

>Americans rn

DACA is still DACA. You will still be rewarding criminal behavior so don't even start with this "with SEVERE CHANGES" nonsense. You are the exact person I am talking about then in my post at the end You either have principles or you don't.

youtube.com/watch?v=jETJt_zbnKk
Trumps looks like this doggo

What a cute doggy

distractions and good food. literally ate cheese foods, sushi and snacks while playing video games nonstop. be glad you like beer and not liquor

I pray the beaners will all be shipped bsack

The country/region stereotypes and fighting with the audience about them in the first season got old fast, glad they dropped it in 2. They also have a new driver who seems to shut up, and replaced the celebrities not coming on due to a silly death with two celebrities chosen by silly criteria and seeing who is faster. A definite improvement, I'd say.