>best animation of the season
>best everything

sasuga Kansai-based firm!

only Kansai-based firms in Japan like this know how to make money efficiently

you forgot to post the rest of your blog, kViN

>Bang Dream

Will this flop so hard?

That's impressive.
If only the show would be actually good.

>KonoSuba S2
>40
>still ugly and QUALITY as fuck
Sasuga

>the city of Fuuka

Spend almost nothing and make lot of money

jesus, why does it take 40 animators to handle 90s era flash animation tier animation?

I'm fairly certain it can't even be blamed on titty giggles, unless Maidragon is using most of their animators just for the titty dragon of the west and all the really good looking bits of animation are being done by the remaining two animators or something.

Still a flop.

What did he mean by this?

>Hand Shakers had more than ACCA and Maidragon.
>Still looked like the worst thing you've ever seen.
These people need a fucking medal for this achievement.

Because the schedules and deadlines are insane and unsustainable?

For a second I thought that was the sales chart.

Japanese are not exactly paragons of business management & human resource.

Only few Japanese firms gets the pass, and most of them are located only in Kansai region.

I know right?
>There are other studios that are not Kyoani
Ohohohohohohohohohohoho

Hell yeah! I bet those DEEN animators wanted to work at KyoAni right bros? Bet they feel sooooo jealous right now.

They should learn from us.

Wha- Ooohhhh don't you DARE make fun of maid dragon sales. As someone who likes to punch down other people who dislike Kyoani, I DON'T LIKE BEING PUNCHED DOWN. So go somewhere else and leave this thread, Konosubashitter.

Exactly.
The turn the Kyoani fanbase has taken since all their shows started flopping is just bizarre. From boosting about sales to work ethics and efficiency. I guess they have a pathological need to feel superior about something.

Why is this a good thing? this just imply that kyoani treats their employees like slaves, try to imagine the amount of work hours of those poor fuckers.

>reddit post
out with you, newfriend

Japanese are good quality workers.

But these workers need non-Japanese management to put them to good use.

Considering KyoAni is set in Uji, Kyoto, where cost of living is 10 to 15% less than in Tokyo, they use very few animators, their shows aren't marketed as heavily as others since brand name is all they need, and they don't outsource nearly as much as the rest of the industry, I'd say the average cost of a KyoAni anime is 800k-1m dollars, as opposed to 2.5m - 3m that is the industry average.

Even flops like Maidragon or Phantom Sales manage to make profit.

Their shows don't flop though? It's just memespouting, their financial record is posted every year and it's always sound.

KyoAni doesn't overwork their employees, in fact Yamada said they work a normal 9 to 5 job, and there's been confirmation on this since Japanese otaku have been to their offices at those hours and they're closed.

>spend less than other studios to produce shows
>hire less people but keep a stable amount of employees
>make consistently more money than most other studios
>shows are consistently better as well
What did the rest of the industry mean by this?

>youjo senki has 35 key animators
>the show looks like hot garbage

What a fucking faggot, kill yourself

They can't keep getting away with it

>this just imply that kyoani treats their employees like slaves

wtf are you talking about

Kyoani employees are the BEST PAID in the industry and are on salary, instead of by the drawing.

betcha you cannot name other anime firms as generous as Kyoto Animation

Don't they live in dormitories owned by kyoani, because they can't afford to rent? I'm pretty sure that they work in those concentration camps when they aren't in their offices

I think IG, Ufotable and Polygon Pictures pay more and also by salary. They've very big, stable companies though, and Polygon is Netflix bitch.

Doesn't meant that their employees aren't treated like slaves, my man

>sell 15k BD
>pay 40 animators
>sell 4k BD
>pay 10 animators
How is the second one doing worst? Tell me.

>>shows are consistently better as well
let's not get ahead of ourselves here

To be honest, as far as generic school battle harems go, Phantom Sales is at the very least above average, with great animation and music.

That's PA Work not Kyoani

So does this means that Kyoani shows are cheapest to produce since all are in-house and fewer staffs involved?

But can they make an Idol Anime?

Although not very good for KyoAni, for other studios it'd be considered above average.

You're clearly thinking of Gainax.

Yes

meme dragon is still garbage and a flop

>less sale than phantom sale
JUST

Kemono Friend's strangely absent from this list. Makes you think.

You're stupid if you think PW wasn't well above 95% of all the shows sitting during the same season and even during the whole year, in visuals.

>t. increasingly nervous man

食べないでください!

Vol 1 sold more.

Not really, the last one saw its profits took a nosedive, so a bad year could definitely still hurt the studio. More so than most, since they're far more financially exposed to any busts.

who cares about the visuals when the writing is a trainwreck and all the characters are annoying as fuck

see: you must be a filthy neet to think 9-5 job = slavecuck

Drumpf is going to crash and burn literally any day now.

The rest of the industry blows ass. I know for a fact that if i do a business i would do my job EXACTLY like KyoAni. I will do my all my project in-house, i'm going to set up a school, i would only hire girls. I have got all the recipe in my mind. Success is so easy.

>flop dragon

Adding Kemono Friends to anything instantly negates every relevant argument brought up. Sales, directors, animators, location, background, studio, you name it.

The sad state of Gainax

KyoAni has more male employees.

KonoSuba animation is good, stop this shit meme.

Fuck off asshole, sales don't mean nothing.

>dreadful color palette, awful designs, poorly choreographed fight scenes
Sure thing. And of course the writing was straight up offensive.
No, if it was by any other studio it wouldn't have these desperate defenders and everyone would rightfully just shit on it.

>le sales don't mean nothing meme

How about you kill yourself? As a fan of Kyoani, i can say whatever i want on this board. You lowlifes are like cattles in my eyes. Go eat some grass, dirty cattle.

You seem upset, want to talk about it?

>best firms
>best city (Kyoto)
>best dialect
Truly the best Japanese region.

KyoAni is the only studio that makes only art house anime. It's no surprise that they treat their employees like humans instead of slaves.

That's what happens when you make art for art's sake.

>There are people in this very thread who think Phantom Sales is not batoruharem-kino

Nah man. Phantom's visuals were great. You sound like a contrarian.

>Adapt their own crap literature
>Flop

>Adapt other IPs
>Flop

>Do an original
>Flop

When will kyonai catch a breath?

>kino
Back to Sup Forums with your reddit memes

>the writing was straight up offensive
Nice meme. The plot wasn't anything special, but it wasn't bad either, it was your average monster of the week story.

Yes. They actually got a gym so that their animators can stay at the top of their form. Based Kyoani. Or should i say Godani?

What do you think a key animator is?

>Flip Floppers
No

KILL YOURSELF

what's with the letter T on audience faces...

I gotta say the photography work in Phantom World is the worst KyoAni's done probably ever.

So the more animators are being used, the more discs the show sells?

Kino and Kyoani are basically synonyms, though.

>production cost 800k
>most streamed anime of the season
>op,ed 5k
>disc 3k
>Kana nendo in future
sounds profitable

Your image directly contradicts your statement

The writing was offensive though. Between the stupid boob bouncing shit and Haruhiko falling under Reina's skirt in the first one or two episodes, it was pretty insulting.

Naruto looks better.

I thought the OP did 9k

Not really. Animator count is mostly a function scheduling. The longer the lead time for production, the more you can rely on a select few animators to work on a show. The more crunched your production timeline, the more animators you need to work in tandem to get a show made in time.

we boruto now friend

more production cost

but that's all for nothing when NET profit is pretty small in other anime firms. Kyoani is above average when generating net profit

It was offensively bad. Why even defend it? Are you that big a fan?

>when you're so insecure you have to bring up sales which have nothing to do with production quality

>they sell tomatoes now
AHAHAHAHAAHA poor fucking sods. You know i fucking love making fun of other business that's struggling to get by. Makes me feel superior even though i've never work all my life and just stole all the money i want from my parent's wallet. At least i'll never have to know how those Gainax slaves feel.

Maidragon was the most successful anime of the season.

Having 30 animators drawing 10 cuts each cost the same as 10 animators drawing 30 cuts each. It doesn't make a fucking difference unless you have them under salary basis.

>no Tatami Galaxy
lmaoing at your life.

KyoAni does not make bad anime. Since Phantom World was bad however, it wasn't a KyoAnime. It's a Trigger anime.
KyoAni's reputation is now saved.

Does that mean Little Witch Academia is a KyoAnime?

Half of those shots aren't impressive at all. Go watch a real movie.

I don't know. Is it a good show? If yes, then it belongs to KyoAni. If not, then it's some other inferior studio, like, let's say, Gokumi.