tfw faggot Sessions instantly turned millennials and GEN Z into life long Democrats

> tfw faggot Sessions instantly turned millennials and GEN Z into life long Democrats

another winning pick by trump

Everybody hates Sessions. He's a useless little fag who only gets to work when the value of his private prison stocks are jeopardized.

Boston's year just got a whole lot worse. Everyone else will be fine.

> gen z
> smoking dude weed lmao
pick one

t. salty libcuck

Shut the fuck up you faggot ass little bitch.

Looks like we have ourselves a buttery male.

>EVERYONE IS A DEGENERATE LIKE ME
Thankfully, you're wrong.

>EVERYONE IS A DEGENERATE LIKE ME
>posting on Sup Forums

>irony

edgggyyyyy

I'm pretty sure even Trump hates him. Why go after weed? Who gives a shit? Go after Hilary you faggot!

This

Fuckin' say something, pussy? Huh??

Do you have a disability where you can only generalize things or are you truly 14

It's past time these manchildren had a real father figure.

Fuck up off my board, bitch.

I just purchased 50 double and a half stacked pure ecstasy pills off the internet for 1/4 of the street cost. Prohibition is a joke.

> measuring pills in stacks

Lmao, is this 2007? You're embarrassing yourself.

I bet you measure them in metric like it's the 19th century.

wtf are you talking about everyone I know that supports trump my age also indulges in marijuana occasionally. This pisses me off to no end but whatever someday it will come.

Shouldn't you be raiding a Walmart?

>Everyone is a degenerate drug user like me

The shill tactic du jour is now trying to get retards to obsess over DUDE WEED. Imagine my surprise.
Well, it worked for Canadastan.

>doesn't care that 90% of the population consumes strong degenerate drugs like alcohol but pretends he is against le degenerate weed that 3% of people use

kys drunkie

Alcohol is strictly and entirely in every way more degenerate than weed. Weed is degenerate of course, but alcohol is LITERALLY one of the most degenerate things you can consume.

None of those apply to me, wtf

WEW lad
I hope you don’t believe this

Oh no, now I can’t be a worthless degenerate, guess I’m going to vote democrat from now on!
>said no one ever

>beat your wife, estrange your children and kill a family of 4 with your car
or
>sit in a corner listening to Jimmy Hendrix and eating doritos

> having that image saved

Fuckin' total homophile.

This is a good meme except for the fact that nothing compliments a good bong load like cracking open a nice BUSCH beer. It's clear and bright as mountain air. The white peaks are perfect for chugging with your bros while celebrating white pride. There's a reason niggers won't go near it.

Haven't seen that one on Netflix.

Said every person in Colorado.
Colorado Democrats tweet in support of weed reached around 100k likes on twitter, if you think that means nothing you're retarded.

Pick your battles, weed is not worth blowing political capital on

Can confirm. I been hidin' in the bushes for years.

>arguing against a drug by making an argument against people.

Interesting

Colorado is already democrat, like virtually all druggie degenerates. Nobody went from R to D over this

BLM arguing against weed. The meme flag isn't fooling anyone Shlomo.

This guy is a faggot and he's ruining everything. Good job, Trump.

Fits with Trump agenda like the bullshit DACA ending in march.
Trump says get these fucked half laws fixed.
Instead of not enforcing a bad law, change a bad law.

Several R senators are demanding sessions resignation over this, the messaging was totally botched and gave democrats a free talking point for 0 gain on our side.

Don't give free points.

still believe that this is just another smokescreen toi give him a min to pop up. sessions has been workin his ass off but off the radar

reel peckerwoods drink Natty Lite

If this position is now trumps position then yes, this will hurt trump hard. A lot of people are 1 issue voters, trump was actually seen as the choice for 1 issue marijuana voters at the time.

If the op was referring to both alcohol and marijuana, then refers to the actions of cherry picked examples...

My post points out that an object cannot be determined if it is inherently bad or good if examined in this way.

You think I'm arguing against "weed" because you're simple and simple things are naturally defensive. Being overtly defensive stems from fear, your lack of ability to understand makes you afraid or anxious.

You don't take the time to learn.

>This pisses me off to no end

Fag