How the FUCK is trump gonna recover from this?

How the FUCK is trump gonna recover from this?

I'm legit scared. He's never been hit this hard in his entire life. Every sentence just BTFO's him on an astronomical scale.

I'm starting to question why I support him in the first place... guys help

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2018/01/04/bubble-michael-wolffs-book-gift-trump-liberals-say/1004998001/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wow, every single sentence? That's quite a job.

Shut up, moron. Let Daddy Trump fuck your mother in front of you. He's /our guy/

Yeah...

Like, I didn't think it was even possible. It's enough to turn a full blown nazi larping Sup Forums stormfront autist into a trump hater after just a few pages...

You do realize its made up liberal trash after their russia story fell through, right?

you're supposed to be subtle with bait otherwise these threads aren't even fun

Just wait until Mueller goes after Junior and the Trump & Kuchner businesses.

If it were fake, Trump wouldn't have struck back against Bannon. He knows it's real and there's nothing he can do about it. Trump is a joke.

Shut the fuck up. I'd eat Trump's shit if he asked me. We all would. Trump is based and he's gonna destroy the Jews.

You are a fucking shill faggot that needs a good kick in the ass by THE MOOCH.

>Only the stuff that fits my agenda is real
Sure thing, mooch.

You realize it's stuff on tape from white house staffers
keep calling stuff you dont like fake news

euroNIGGER

Get the fuck out TUMBLR

So why did Trump get butthurt about the Bannon quotes if they were made up. Checkmate Atheist.

you need to be curbstumped, cancer-american?

>Every sentence just BTFO's

ah yes, of course, all of those lies and the opinions of the author and absolutely nothing verifiable is sure going to bring down Trump.

Also, painfully obvious you're a shill.

(helpful info for you from an insider, though: keep doing what you're doing and make sure you tell your bosses that it's working. i happen to know on authority that your campaigns are demoralizing to us Trump supporters to the point where many of us are deciding to flip and vote Democrat in 2020. Just keep pushing the identity politics and shilling hard on Sup Forums...)

>I'd eat Trump's shit if he asked me. We all would.
You sound like a bunch of degenerate fags.

Already ordered my copy of the audio book

I could be the last human poster on pol

contrary could be said, dumbfuck
it's all he said she said right now

He was on the job for literally a day.

>Michael Wolff
>Wolff
>(((Wolff)))

I'll let you take one guess how I know everything in this 24/7 gorilla fighting TV book is a load of bullshit.

>audio book

In his preface the author says he is lying throughout the book "because trump does it too!"

Sadly tumblrinas will ignore even cnn if his favorite media tells the truth

>recover

He's president already, he doesn't need to recover because nothing can hurt him.

And the only that will get hurt is the deep state

wtf I hate Trump now. I'm With Her now!

Again, Mooch was in the White House for a fucking day. You could take the White House tour and have more inside information than he's got.

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2018/01/04/bubble-michael-wolffs-book-gift-trump-liberals-say/1004998001/

recovering from some dumb cunt writing fan fiction about you? easy...

It's already an Amazon best seller and it hasn't even been released yet. Trump is shaping up to be the biggest joke this country has ever seen.

He'll be remembered 100 years from now as a joke and an embarassment.

idgaf about trump, why should I? I only care about my onw country, all others can be blasted away with nukes for all I care.

Bro the book clearly claims Trump didn't know who John Boehner was in 2016. Trump had tweeted about Boehner repeatedly the prior year and even met him. The book discredited itself. One correct quote being in it doesn't mean the rest isn't bullshit, especially when multiple others came out and said not only are the quotes from them untrue but they didn't even talk to the fucking author LMFAO

What the hell do we do about this book bros?

Of the nearly 10 Trump supporters I knew, over half have completely disavowed him. One has even registered democrat.

I know I shouldn't bow to peer pressure because after all we lost the popular vote by over 3 million, but I can't help but wonder if this really is the end for Trump?

Do not worry yourself my friend. I am also a human poster. poster. poster. poster. ******** [DEL].....

Kill yourself, shill. I hope Trump executes you.

What's the exact quote? Does the book say definitively that Trump doesn't know who Boehner is? Or is somebody quoted as assuming Trump doesn't know who Boehner is? Or they mean that Trump doesn't much about Boehner other than he's that guy who cries a lot? The context is very important. Post the full quote.

You /r/The_Donald newfags have ruined this board.

Literally the first whole section of a paragraph says it's inaccurate and has been translated to be more interesting for the reader.

It's literally gossip fanfiction to make money off of gullible idiots who want to believe what they want to believe.

I am now in the #WarrenTribe

Isn't this just libel and slander?

I'm scared too user. Drumpf is surely finished this time!

In one passage from “Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House,” Wolff recounts how Roger Ailes recommended former House speaker John A. Boehner (R-Ohio) to serve as Trump's chief of staff. Trump's response, according to Wolff: “Who’s that?”

Never mind that Trump had golfed with Boehner in 2013 and mentioned him several times on the 2016 campaign trail. Using the Donald Trump Factbase, I found Trump mentioning Boehner on the campaign trail at least four times: April 10, 2016; Nov. 30, 2015; Oct. 14, 2015; and Sept. 25, 2015. He also tweeted about him on Oct. 8, 2015, and Sept. 25, 2015 — that last date being when Boehner resigned as speaker during the 2016 campaign.

From the authors preface, he admits much of it is lies or made up:
>"Many of the accounts of what has happened in the Trump White House are in conflict with one another; many, in Trumpian fashion, are baldly untrue. Those conflicts, and that looseness with the truth, if not with reality itself, are an elemental thread of the book. Sometimes I have let the players offer their versions, in turn allowing the reader to judge them. In other instances I have, through a consistency in accounts and through sources I have come to trust, settled on a version of events I believe to be true."