David "emptying my nine at the rural and suburban line" Horsey

David "emptying my nine at the rural and suburban line" Horsey

Other urls found in this thread:

biocab.org/Heat_Storage.html
theweathernetwork.com/news/articles/i-dont-believe-in-climate-change-heres-what-that-means/79112
youtube.com/watch?v=sSv7TKwv1Bw
youtube.com/watch?v=zNeOTOytEeA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

too be honest Gore was real wrong about the ice caps and Kilimanjaro

Lol leftists have set up a system where any undesirable weather is now climate change and is bad.

>Snow and cold in winter?

Climate change, we’re all gonna die.

>Hot in summer?

>Forest fire started by homeless camp?

How is this inaccurate in any way?

Proof:

At least he drew the liberals eyes accurately.

Fuck off Obongo leaf, also no redneck would ever put his hound in the back in cold weather, he would be up front scanning for niggers

>global warming
>green house effect
>warms up oceans and melts ice caps
>Heaviest snow in years
???

>At least he drew the liberals eyes accurately.

Weather isn't climate change you FUCKING RURAL OR SUBURBAN RETARD!!! LEARN THE DIFFERENCE!

reminder

wow the oceans are warmer AND there's more precipitation? I'll need a middle schooler to help me solve this one

You’re retarded

>Earthquakes

You sure will since you certainly ended your eduction before middle school

>You’re retarded
Go light a forest fire Mr Gore

>Pushing that the majority of the south are a bunch of inbred dumbasses
This is why the libs will never get my vote.

Idk mate. Here in California I experienced the heaviest snow of my life last year. This year there hasn't been ANY yet. I am also close to a lake so if that were evaporating faster I would at least expect a little rain.

You're a nigger.

How about upload graphs with more than like 7 pixels so I can actually read them you pussy.

>David "emptying my nine

Firing 9mm would probably give him ptsd or something

I dont think Horsey has interacted with a single non liberal person in his entire life. He probably hasn't seen a white person irl in years either being in LA.

Go back to California you Hillary loving liberal

I lold it's true

The Polar Vortex has always existed.

I’ve grown up in a small hick ass farming town in northern Wisconsin where all I knew were white racist cuckservative rednecks for 20+ years, I’m not like them, so what’s your explanation for that?

fuck off phoneposter

This unironically, it's a racket meant to redistribute wealth and tax first world nations.

I'm open to the idea of man influenced climate change, but the amount of fear mongering the left is engaged in is downright stupid. If they want to stop it so bad they'd better go after the major industries that pollute the most instead of taxing the fuck out of the regular population.

The fact that each and everyone of gore turned out to be total bullshit thoroughly convinced me it's just a gigantic scam.

>when it's hot in the summer it's global warming
>when it's cold in the winter it's global warming

When everyone stops going to church, a new religion will take its place

Weather isn't climate change

Imagine making this comic and being proud of your work. Imagine being that retarded.

>pic is 800x485
faggot phone poster nigger detected
Fucking look the shit up up if you can't see it you poor faggot, or would that increase you're carbon footprint?

(((terrestrial climate patterns))). Horsey smart. Use good words. Big education. Much intelligence.

Open the pic in a new tab and delete the m at the end of the link. Doesn't always work though.

I'm glad he specified terrestrial, for a moment there I thought he was talking about the climate of Jupiter

LOL RURAL AND SUBURBAN RETARDS

As long as his readers felt smart and informed then it's all okay.

>California
>The neo-Sodom
>Getting any kind of water from the sky.
Imagine my shock.

Did you then move to LA and surround yourself in a liberal hive for the next 30 years only to make snarky comics promoting bigoted leftist tropes of their political opponents? If not I dont see how your experiences are relevant.

All you people are forgetting fukashima is still melting down and heated the ocean by +0.039 per year since?
>Oh look odd weather patterns....
Absolutely nothing can be done about it, throwing money into a fund will change nothing.
>All the planets in our solar system are experiencing the same temperature variations due to the sun.
Absolutely nothing can be done about it, throwing money into a fund will change nothing.
All giving 'them' money will do is allow 'them' to continue their propaganda to get more money.

Image related, "they" haven't been right yet.

Image related
to you my friend
If you're not liberal by the time you're 20 you have no compasion
If you're not conservative by the time you're 30 you have no brain
that is the saying.

I'M HORSEY, EVERYONE THAT DISAGREES WITH ME IS AN ANGRY CONFEDERATE, HAT-WEARING, REDNECK WITH A TRUCK AND INTACT FAMILY! THEY'RE SO OUT OF TOUCH, AMIRITE?

Don't they feel that way all the time due to the high doses of fluoride, soy, and reddit?

rural and suburban retards BTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Horsey reaaaaaaally hates rural whites.

intact family is the thing that angers them most

>be Trump
>be fat and gross
>have 5 kids from 3 different women like a nigger
>"intact family is the thing that angers them the most"

LÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜL

They made a documentary about the election, Horsey was in it. He is literally in an office surrounded by kikes all day.

>He is literally in an office surrounded by kikes all day.

Just like Trump

LÜL

And that religion is (((science)))

>I'm not like them
Then you're a waste.

When will you liberals learn that some of us just don't give a fuck about global warming? I'll pollute till the day I die. I'm treating earth like a rental car. I didn't ask to be here for fuck's sake.

And every single one of them is in the 1%. If nigger spawn could accomplish the same thing Sup Forums really would eat the crow, but that isn't the case is it?

These are newspaper kikes though. The absolute worst kind. The type that will run a hit piece on their own mother for sheckels.

Daily reminder the ultimate goal is to convince people to eat literal bugs because muh cow farts cause weather

German nigger detected
what your problem with trump?
are you a former ISIS member?
are you now one of the niggers unable to sneak into USA via Germany?
Are you upset that America no longer pays for your UN army?

What exactly has Trump done to USA that infuriates this German nigger so much? please explain.

(hey everyone after he explains lets report him to German authorities for Illegal thoughts).

>why won't he suck Trump's dick and swallow Fat Donny's cum like me?
>is he ISIS?

LÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜL

If every possible prediction is a valid outcome of your thesis the thesis is not science.
The next problematic point is that there is no proof that anthropogenic climate change is responsible and not natural climate change.
Further embarrasing is that the anthropogenic climate change theory formerly known as global warming predicted less or no snow at all.

But muh africans do it and white people are just uncultured

Unless its used as proof by the anthropogenic climate change fanatics.Then it is.

Kek that’ll be the next argument when weather doesn’t work
Is animal husbandry racist? If you don’t eat maggots for protein you’re literally hitler

Can't explain I see.
Very well then, your logical and well thought out argument has changed my mind. I hate Trump viciously now.

>constantly release giant amount of carbon dioxide into air
>carbon dioxide massively increases the amount of heat that can be stored in the air
Its really that simple, you guys are just autistic.

AHHHHH THE WEATHER IS CHANGING WE'RE ALL GOING TO FUCKING DIE!!! IMPEACH BLUMPF!!! WAAAAAAHHHHHHH! IT WAS HER TURN!!!

>carbon dioxide massively increases the amount of heat that can be stored in the air
>you guys are just autistic.
no, you are just a brainwashed idiot. I don't expect you to understand this, but here we go
biocab.org/Heat_Storage.html

wtf I hate plants now!

Only if they're getting their daily dose of negro semen, slurped direct from their girlfriend's freshly niggerized cunt.

Bugs are a better source of protein, take up less space, require less maintenence and have no rights.

David "The Women's Shelter Melter" Horsey

Some bugs are tasty though.

> global ""warming"" means temperatures fall
Is their lack of a spine what makes leftists so prone to amazing feats of mental gymnastics?

Nope
bullshit detector has confirmed that is a lie.
theweathernetwork.com/news/articles/i-dont-believe-in-climate-change-heres-what-that-means/79112

The science has been outright forged or faked

go back to Pakistan faggot, and eat your bugs. We eat cow and pig you faggot

>We eat cow and pig you faggot

And horse dick.

This

>idiot liberal court makes stupid ruling
>everyone fucks dogs instantly
I would rather be fucked by my dog than the fucking apes you faggots have flooded Europe with, kill yourself kike. One day the ovens will heat up again

It's not plants really like your pic, it's the oceans. Trillions upon trillions of plankton/algae produce our oxygen for the most part.
Also, most of the (((computer models))) include a bullshit feedback loop which would have turned earth into venus a billion years ago. Earth and it's flora naturally correct imbalances. The left is truly anti science.

>I would rather be fucked by my dog

Canada, everyone!

I left the warmists' camp when this "extreme weather" bullshit came up.

This is completely unfalsifieable and unscientific.

you're thinking of water vapor
carbon dioxide increases heat capacity of the atmosphere up to a certain ppm

>admitting to being a nigger lover
Germany everyone. Enjoy you 40% tax rate to pay for your niggers while mine is only 19.5%

Dog fucking is a great Canadian past time dontcha know?

>19.5
20.5%*

Also it can go up to 33%

Yes.
Please remember this until the next summer heat wave....
Or hurrican, or any newsworthy weather at all.

Why does Horsey make so many comics where it's basically "liberal daughter is smart, conservative dad is dumb"? Is it because if a liberal son smartassed his father in real life he might get his ass kicked?

>I would rather be cucked by niggers
give it up faggot your country is lost, make all the dog jokes etc, but my dog won't rape my wife, the niggers you imported will end up killing you or sending you to the poor house.
I haven't actually checked in awhile, I just send my shit to my jew accountant. When does 33% kick in I only make 80k a year, not exactly a high tax bracket

I remember last year when winter was warmer than the year before they were claiming it was also a result of climate change. It isn't simply "extreme weather" it's some kind of retardation where if the weather deviates from the average at all it must CLEARLY be evidence of climate change. Apparently they think if winter isn't an exact, specific temperature then it must be bad news.

Source

Except that last year's winter was warmer and there was very little snow. If you claim every outcome means you're right then you're clearly full of shit.

because newspaper comic artists aren't really artists, they only learned the gestures, but never understood what was their purpose.
They are trapped in their own cycle of thought and any challenge to that is considered a threat, aggression to their belief and their work.
If you were to ask horsey to just draw a landscape, the composition would have a huge disruption smack center in the middle of it

>Tornadoes

only if you're minimum wage or retired
middle class tax is 51%
welfare and disabled is 0.2%
so lets do middle class at 51%
Add climate change tax (carbon tax) if you drive or heat your home or use electricity add another 5.1%

how fucked are we?
now if you live in Ontario.....

>getting cucked by pick related
>keeps repeating worn out dog meme
Oh, also I hear you need to give more money to the kike over some fake 70 year old lie, good luck

>global warming causes everything because the same people who claim cutting off your dick isnt a mental disorder say so
wow, now thats convenient!

>youtube.com/watch?v=sSv7TKwv1Bw
yip yappin

Greenland ice caps melting? What do you mean there is a heat bloom in the center? Oh there is a super volcano causing it that we didn't know about?

THE SCIENCE IS SETTLED!

>middle class tax is 51%
wut? Not even close. where do you get that number? Also
>not being creative with your deductions

Also this
>youtube.com/watch?v=zNeOTOytEeA
You goys better be ready.