How much of the book about trump is even true? Also...

how much of the book about trump is even true? Also, how long do you think the media will shit themselves over it's contents for?

Other urls found in this thread:

factba.se/search#Boehner
youtube.com/watch?v=Yp_DydcUPNI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A fair bit of it is true or Trump wouldn't have struck Bannon based on it.

Literally the first whole section of a paragraph says it's inaccurate and has been translated to be more interesting for the reader.

It's literally gossip fan fiction to make money off of gullible idiots who want to believe what they want to believe.

Why wouldn't he defend himself if it was lies?

Because if it was lies, Bannon wouldn't have said it, you moron.

So the media is going to shit itself over nothing?

lol yeah because trump isnt attacking 24/7 people that spread lies about him to the point he literally attacks the entire goebbels tier media.
Yeah such a unique behaviour from him.. fucking low iq faggot.

Are you an idiot? If Trump thought the book was lying and Bannon hadn't actually said anything, why would he strike back against him?

To publicly state that it's false? Because accusations against someone which are false have the ability to be refuted?

If a statements validity is based off of the person refuting it, then you sir are a faggot who fucks goats and cannot prove me wrong, because that would validate my point apparently.

So, what you're saying is that Trump realized that Wolff was lying, Bannon hadn't actually said anything bad about Trump and his decision was to attack Bannon because....? You're braindead, dude.

>Hey Portugal poster, you are a pig fucker and like sucking moorish dick. Do Not deny it or defend yourself or refute me or you'll prove me right!
WoW. So this....is the power....of progressive arguments.

This explains so much about why Portugal is a shit country.

again you ask why trump attacks people that attack him.. after borderline 2 years of trump fighting lies from the media. Fucking low iq faggot.
Bannon costed them alabama with his autistic shit meaning trump stop even the litte conntact to this idiot. Meaning bannon has no access to the whitehouse anymore, his funding is gone too he has nothing anymore and at least wants some money from a book out of it. Do you get it now you again low iq faggot?!
Ever since alabama bannon is pissed that he got completely cut off from money and the white house.

>durr why isn't Trump just taking the punches without fighting back
Holy shit you're fucking stupid.

Hey, British user, Trump says you're a cock sucker and a nigger that should be executed

Your response:
>You're lying, Portuguese user. Trump didn't say that. I fucking hate Trump now. He's a kike lover and a degenerate that is ruining the world. I'm no longer friends with him. I can't believe he said that shit about me.

This sounds logical to you?

Just look at this! He’s got the nuclear codes, wtf?! Everything about this is entirely believable

Shhh it's alright, go back to bed and mommy will make you chicken tendies in the morning.

Trump is attacking Bannon on the assumption that Wolff isn't lying about what Bannon said but that doesn't make what bannon said the truth, hence Trumps attack.
I had heard the rape babies of iberia were braindead but come on.

Yes. Now after I had told trump to fuck off for saying that, provided that he didn't say that he would get in contact with me and tell me so. I'd apologise to him and join him in suing the shit out of Wolff for lying and defamation you horse raped mong

Dear god, is this in the book or did someone make it up? This is gold

So, what you're saying Trump thinks that Wolff is lying about everything, but he believes him that Bannon insulted him?

You think Trump is that big an idiot? Why would he believe him in that one aspect?

>entirely believable
Besides the fact I don't know who wrote this why they made it up or how they expect anyone besides a fluoride american to believe it

LMFAO

Because if Wolff is lying about that all Bannon would have to say is "lol wtf I didn't say that" and he hasn't.
Dear God just do us all a favour and fucking slit your wrists.

1. fluoride american?
2. I think it was sarcasm

And I thought I was being a little heavy handed... probably 70 percent of libs would believe this and it’s STILL more believable than Trump not knowing who Boehner was, or not wanting to win.

>Allies said Bannon was largely incommunicado on Wednesday. He had considered issuing a statement denouncing the book and denying some of the quotes but was not able to do so before Trump went on the attack, they said.
Trump didn't give him a chance to denounce the book. What a moron.

But Obama is Kenyan?

>Boehner

NGL I'm canadian and have no idea who that is. But looking it up, It's pretty obvious he had to have known who he is .

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
TRUMP IS A GOD DAMN RETARD

Bannon had to OK the use of the quotes on breitbart, and how long can it take to denounce anyway?!

It doesn't matter at all if any of it is true.

It's crunchy and fun to read, so it will be read as true, because we're living in crazy times where almost anything has become believable. It's impossible to prove a negative, and the approval ratings as well as the overall narrative of the downward spiral of the Trump presidency will do the rest of the work. Remember, we live in a time where allegations are more than enough if uttered by the right people at the right time. Things were already not looking well for 2018 and this another drop in the bucket, a perfectly timed one at that.

Now let's just hope Mueller comes down with more indictments (like, actual ones, not the fanfic-tier pedogate ones that are supposedly coming any day now) before the midterms and the neocons will be properly BTFO. Then true chaos will ensue, it's gonna a fucking fun watch.

>Trump is such a fucking idiot that he managed to get manipulated into backstabbing his own allies
The right is eating itself. And it's all thanks to pic related.

Why was the author allowed a permanent couch in the white house? Who authorized him being there almost 24/7? I don't understand. Explain this to me.

It's almost like Trump's administration is a mess and there is, in fact, some truth to the book. Makes you think.

Stop moving the goal posts. Was Trump a little rash? yes but thats why I like him. Should he have checked with Bannon first? maybe so. But your original assertion that everything in the book is the truth because Trump, mistakenly or no, believed Bannon had said thoes things about him and attacked is absolutely absurd.
In any event if the book is 100% a complete fabrication down the the Bannon quotes then Wolff can expect a hefty law suit very soon while Trump and Bannon reconcile.

I'm canadian I barely know what's going on in america, only know about a book and media shitting itself

It's fan fiction for the #resistance crowd. The author is notorious for making up quotes and distorting events. I admit, some of the excerpts from the book are funny, but you take them with a grain of salt.

>When even the Trump defenders admit that he's an idiot
I love this timeline

Trump himself did. They met on the campaign trail and apparently established good rapport at first. He liked this cover and it was enough for him to invite him in. At least that's what the author is saying.

>Was Trump a little rash? yes
No shit hahahahaha

Especially since there are probably 50 tweets by DJT talking about his policies and public statements going all the way back to the beginning of Boehner’s career

I don't come here often and I gotta say I wasn't expecting a nazi, a pirate and a retarded Portuguese all in the same thread.

Bannon quotes are supposedly real, though.

>But your original assertion that everything in the book is the truth
That wasn't my original assertion, by the way. Read again.
I said that "a fair bit of it" is true. That doesn't mean "all". British user, my man, this is your language, not mine. Learn to read it.

>If you support a leader you have to suck their dicks 100% of the time even if they make a mistake
WoW....so this...is the power....of leftism.
No wonder you deluded fools are shitting the bed so much lately.

Lol at this. All is faggot

Supposedly he has tapes, but who knows how accurately the author is relaying what Bannon told him.

I'm not insulting you, dude. I agree that you shouldn't defend whoever you support like you're in some cult. It's just amusing that Trump is an idiot, is all.

That's what confuses me. Is this part of american freedom? Is it normal for some noname author to be allowed to camp inside the fucking white house and overhear its goings and dealings? I know you guys have some crazy rights but this would not fly here.

That sounds ridiculous. Why would Trump randomly give some guy he met such background access? Why wouldn't he vet his background?

The mainstream is ever ready to discredit the Veritas videos even though the people were caught on tape.

Yet, for a book with no sources, high levels of inaccuracy, not one single media is openly challenging its validity.

you really are new here.

The only thing Trump is doing is making it to where most of the brainwashed liberals will go out and buy a book that they wouldn't have been interested in reading before it was sensationalized. It's literally all a marketing ploy and they fall for it every single time.

The book could have the word FICTION on it and they'd still believe every word of it that affirms their beliefs. Universities and other places of higher education need to remove critical thinking from their list of goals and replace it with groupthink.

from what trump is saying and what others inside the WH are saying, he didn't have much access. and America generally likes their novels about presidents. not sure, again donno much as an outsider.

In one passage from “Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House,” Wolff recounts how Roger Ailes recommended former House speaker John A. Boehner (R-Ohio) to serve as Trump's chief of staff. Trump's response, according to Wolff: “Who’s that?”

Never mind that Trump had golfed with Boehner in 2013 and mentioned him several times on the 2016 campaign trail. Using the Donald Trump Factbase, I found Trump mentioning Boehner on the campaign trail at least four times: April 10, 2016; Nov. 30, 2015; Oct. 14, 2015; and Sept. 25, 2015. He also tweeted about him on Oct. 8, 2015, and Sept. 25, 2015 — that last date being when Boehner resigned as speaker during the 2016 campaign.

From the authors preface, he admits much of it is lies or made up:
>"Many of the accounts of what has happened in the Trump White House are in conflict with one another; many, in Trumpian fashion, are baldly untrue. Those conflicts, and that looseness with the truth, if not with reality itself, are an elemental thread of the book. Sometimes I have let the players offer their versions, in turn allowing the reader to judge them. In other instances I have, through a consistency in accounts and through sources I have come to trust, settled on a version of events I believe to be true."

Most of it we already know about Trump. His adminstration has been plagued with leakers, leavers, and people fired that talk about him. This book is interesting still. I look forward to it.

This is what he gets for trusting a kike.

To correct the record?

And it's not like Bannon is denying anything.. So Trump has to assume that the book is reporting the truth.

I only come here after large media surges of retardation to see what the basements across the world think of what's happening

Read this post:

He didn't really have background access per say, but he was allowed to ask for interviews with staff. Some have refused, some have accepted. There's an article where he details his experience, look it up.

>Yet, for a book with no sources, high levels of inaccuracy, not one single media is openly challenging its validity.
Come on man, at least wait for the book to come out before you shoot it down. He's supposed to have recordings to back up his claims, at least hold judgement before truth has a chance to be established on this shit.

The book already clearly discredited itself by saying Trump didn't know who Boehner was despite Trump having golfed with him and also tweeting about gin repeatedly for YEARS.

>a fair bit of it
Pardon my assumption but your statement is quite ambiguous. How much is a fair bit in your opinion? half? 2/3? There is not ONE verified bit of information in that book and a WHOLE lot already discredited even by Bannon him self by your own admission. What would give you the impression that ANY of it is true? by Trump defending himself? again we come back full circle either you admit like an idiot that you think defending yourself means your guilty or we sit here chasing our tails for hours.

One or several things being untrue doesn't mean the recorded testimonies have no value. Clearly this book won't win Pulitzer, but we might glean interesting stuff from it regardless. And given how Trump is coming after him on this, he'll probably have to share the recordings at some point.

Everything doesn't have to be a "nothingburger" or the end of DRUMPF1!! Sometimes things are middling and can be partially interesting. Just chill out and wait for information before dismissing everything as soon as a sliver of imperfection shows itself.

I don't have it down to an exact science. Could be as much as a fifth or a half.
Again, either there's some truth to the book or Trump is a huge moron that turned on his former "chief strategist" because of the fake news he loves to rag on about so much. I'm gonna give Trump the benefit of the doubt here and assume the former.

So you're defending the book based on supposed recordings that likely don't even exist. The book has already had several things debunked as blatant lies before it's even released. The author fucking states much of the book is false. There's an entire section on how Trump runs to bed with cheeseburgers and locks Melania out of his bedroom. It's a fucking joke fanfiction and anyone who's not a total fucking retard understands that.

I'm not defending the book, I'm just saying we don't know enough, which is true since almost no one has read it. There is ambiguity here whether you like it or not. Maybe the recordings aren't real, maybe they are. Maybe the book is completely shitty, or maybe not. People can be wrong, whether you want them to be right or not, but, yes, soon enough, we will know.

Unlike you, I refuse to rush to the most comforting thought in the face of unanswered questions.

3 days seems to be the limit on these kinds of sensations nowadays isn't it?

It isn't comforting it's infuriating that before even being released we have 100% confirmed the book contains multiple lies. Multiple people have already come forward and explicitly stated that quotes attributed to them are 100% false. The author is known for fabricating quotes and events in the past, a simple Google search will reveal this. It's a total shitshow

You're rooting for the wrong guy, señor

No you don't "believe everything you are told at face value and wait for it to be discredited" you have to convince me with evidence otherwise everything is dismissed. Could it be that things in the book are true? oh absolutely. Have I been convinced? No. It was up to him to convince me and he's failed especially with his first chapter basically saying most of it COULD be a work of fiction. As far as i'm concerned its all bullshit but I'll eat my hat if its proven true but i'm 95% sure it wont be.

I don't know about you but I still believe innocent until proven guilty.

>One or several things being untrue
Top kek. We already know it's several, not one. Before the book is even released even CNN and WaPo are reporting the book has several blatant lies within it.

worse is what happened in blumpf's bathroom

Michael Wolff is not a no name. He is to you because you're an ignoramus.

When does it get to the part with the masturbating machines and the holocoaster?

But I thought Bannon was supposed to be based...

good for you for using a big word like ignoramus, gold star. someone's gonna get some chicken tendies later

>It's real, even though it's not true because it never happened but i saw it all honest!

right, that's why trump is trying to block the book

Thought everyone loved Bannon and breitbart?

both trump and bannon are kikes

>If you try and stop people from lying about you your proving the right!
duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuur
I think I'll release a book called OBAMA THE PAEDOPHILE and if I get proven wrong, sued or blocked IT'LL PROVE NE RIGHT AHAHAH

Kind of like when Trump said Obama wasn't born in America, you mean? ;^)

>people that are attacked or put in jeopardy by the book saying that the book isn't true
>somehow proof that isn't true

Yeah, and Hillary is definitely not a criminal, I mean she said so.

Multiple people said that they didn't know they were on record when doing the interviews. This all seems like potential backpedaling to me. But again, we'll see.

If Trump was a smart man (which he isn't), and the things in the book were not true (which they obviously are), he would just say it's all fake news and go on with whatever the fuck he does every day

This guy is a journalist who has done widely recognized work before. He's not nobody. At some point you have to trust people to some degree when they have a good track record. He was credible enough for Trump to invite him in to the WH and his campaign trail before that. It's not some schmuck from Jezebel. Not to mention that publishing complete fabrications like that could get him in trouble, he's survived a career before that, he's not a moron.

He might be lying on the whole thing, it's would just be surprising.

Can Trump send Bannon to Gitmo? Does he have that power?

Revealing the President's modus operandi while he's in office can be seen as treasonous.

The author says there are recordings, they will come out now that Trump wants to stop the publcation of the book. Or they won't, either way it will be pretty fun to see. Also these tweets don't really apply here, since this is talking about people talking off the record, and the book supposedly is 100% on the record.

factba.se/search#Boehner

If its true, Trump is mentally unwell, driven insane by the Jews/democrats. Which may explain his shilling for DACA criminals/Israel, Liberal Jew Kushner has effectively taken over.

The author also said a lot of the book is not true because "trump lies as well"

He worked for the fucking hollywood reporter.
Such a paragon of high-quality investigative journalism.

is it the good type of gold star?

youtube.com/watch?v=Yp_DydcUPNI

Bannon actually didn't say anything bad about Trump, but he did say stuff about his family like about Ashton Kutcher being treasonous for meeting with the Russians and Melania not being happy to be first lady. These things were facts in the public domain already.

The bad stuff about trump comes from other sources like the author eavesdropping on a conversation Ivanka was having about her "gross dad" with her friends next to him on the sofa. That's where all the stuff about his hair and messing with married staff members comes from. The cheese burger stuff comes from "an English MEP who has met with Trump on a number of occasions and wishes to remain anonymous". The no lock on door story comes from that FBI guy who helped him get elected by reopening the Hillary emails thing with days to go before the election, whose loyalty he repaid by sacking.

The most damaging revelations are in the public domain already but expanded upon. The incident where he went to Moscow and got two whores to piss on the bed (Trump slept on the sofa that night in the suite). The book goes into a lurid recreation of the incident as the author imagines it from the reports lasting 5 chapters that reads like a 50 Shades of Gray parody. It is quite funny to hear trump talk about his "inner patriot" in that bit, but it's nothing we don't already know.

right, he's just a fucking moron that doesn't understand the Streisand effect

by trying to block the book, he confirmed it as true for the average person. that's how this shit works. trump is used to being able to just sue people to shut them up, and while that works when you're a businessman it doesn't work when you're president

he fucked up

>bannon
>based
pick one

trump is a joke also, goodest goy

>pol believing anything written by something that looks like that

How new could you guys possibly fucking be?

kek, what a dumbass