ITT: biggest jobber in their own series

ITT: biggest jobber in their own series.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EQrK3UYlzr0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mystic Jobhan, the biggest jobber this side of fucking Yamcha

>heralded as the trump card for hundreds of episodes and entirety of Z

JUST

Hey, he lived up to it during the Cell games. And then NEVER AGAIN.

Not really, count how many villains we know are strong by virtue of beating Gohan and compare that number with those that defeated Vegeta.

Can we say he really jobbed during the Buu fight though? He was at Buu's level for a bit but was losing because he couldn't match Buu's basically infinite stamina (the whole absorption thing was a pretty dirty trick to start with as well).

He would've won if his dad didn't show up acting arrogant and distracting him long enough to beat Buu after Gotenks' fusion wore off.

I butchered that second line. Let me try again.

>He would've won if his dad didn't show up acting arrogant and distracting him long enough to be absorbed by Buu, even after the Gotkenks fusion already wore off.

Vegeta is a much bigger jobber and has been doing it constantly. Gohan only really started doing it later on.

Vegeta never lost to goku

>nb4 he jobs yet again making Tien of all people look better

Has he done anything in Super yet? I've fallen behind after Zamasu ended.

Job?
Yeah, he works

job jobbingjear jou

Gohan's jobbing is a weird case where it's rarely his own fault after the Cell Saga, and he gets fucked over by other characters.

>Supreme Kai forces everyone to not help him when he's getting the succ at the World Tournament
>Would have soundly defeated Buu, zero-effort, if Goten and Trunks had just stopped meddling
>Would have fused with Goku if Goku had just fucking teleported over, like he can do, and gave him the earring instead of throwing it like an idiot.
>Legit beat Lavender, but the villain of the arc was also the referee and called it a tie to up the tension.

He fought in the exhibition match before the new tournament coming up. The other guy fought dirty and blinded him, used deadly poison on him, and Gohan couldn't sense his ki either. Gohan still pulled out a win but because he fell over ten seconds after the other guy was down for the count it got called a tie for whatever reason.

Now he's the strategist for their universe's 10-man team.

Didn't he lose the fight cause Buu absorbed Gotenks and became too OP?

That golden faggot from fate.

CCC, Strange Fake and Grand Order mitigate his jobbing.

>jobs to an edgy teenager

This fucking faggot
Can't even fucking drift
Literally crashed his beast of a car in every race he shown to be in
Now to mention the only reason he's been winning beforehand cause he is a richfag and he bought the best car

>saitama
>jobber
nigga what

explain

He's still the best though. Everyone else has like fucking demon powers and shit, he's just a human

>he doesn't read the webcomic
gtfo casual mangafag

No, at least in the anime. He was losing, then his dad showed up with the Potara earings and said they would fuse, but when Gotenks' fusion wore off inside Buu, Buu's power level dropped so much Goku said they wouldn't need to fuse. Then Buu absorbed Gohan and became even more OP, to the point that only Vegito could beat him. Then Vegito actually jobbed in the end, but on purpose I think

>in their own series

as opposed to?

Everyone who's not Takumi jobs in Initial D

Only Vegeta really counts, he is constantly allowed to look strong and accomplish shit but loses to make the new enemy look strong. See Android saga for the biggest job in the series. The only time Gohan truly jobbed was to Dabura.

>Yamcha
>someone who past his intro was never allowed to look strong outside of a few panels in DB where people feared his WFF and nothing else

Jobbers from Super Robot Wars

Super as a whole was "Vegeta jobs so Goku can clean up".

As opposed to the hardest jobbers of all time, I think. That or a thinly veiled Gohan bashing shitpost.

only if you ignore him jobbing to Freeza in RoF

except Bunta

Who, Gohan? Gohan who didn't look strong at all and wasn't built up to make someone look strong? Gohan getting BTFO didn't add anything to Freeza's image.

He was the strongest one there until Vegeta and Goku arrived and they even went out of their way to say that he could have easily defeated all of Freeza's soldiers in seconds but was holding back because he didn't want to kill anyone

Goku didn't clean up Zamasu though. Not even Trunks did. They literally had to call god. Getting HIT was probably his only job in Super considering that he was about to kill Freiza. Beerus might count, but Goku didn't clean him up either.

Hell, Goku didn't even beat Hit.

can anyone explain what happened to Gohan's "Mystic' aspect? I distinctly remember them saying he can't (and doesn't need to) go super saiyan any more after he achieved the form, yet in super he goes super saiyan 1 in his fight with the wolf guy

did he just fucking LOSE his kai-unlocked abilities by not using them at all?

The Zamasu arc was an exception, since Trunks got a lot of the spotlight(that whole arc was stupid, especially the end of it), but the point still stands.
>Hit beats Vegeta so Goku can figure out how his powers work
>Freeza as a whole
>Vegeta gets a purple clone and has to watch, powerless, as Goku beats it
Vegeta gets shafted and Goku follows up more often than not.

I think he just forgot how to utilize it. He could still go Super Saiyan, but it wasn't necessary.

Nah, Gohan at first didn't believe that the training had worked, so old kai told him to attempt going super saiyan, and gohan couldn't, it just powered him up (to a level stronger than SSJ3 as well)

youtube.com/watch?v=EQrK3UYlzr0

>He was losing, then his dad showed up with the Potara earings and said they would fuse, but when Gotenks' fusion wore off inside Buu, Buu's power level dropped so much Goku said they wouldn't need to fuse
Oh yeah, now I fucking remember
>Then Vegito actually jobbed in the end, but on purpose I think
Wasn't that so as to rescue the others from inside Buu?
Still, did he forget about the dragon balls at that point?

You mean to say everyone who isn't racing Takumi
Cause even Keisuke and Ryosuke won races left and right even after losing to him
Heck, even the Sil-80 chick won a race afterwards
But not this faggot

>jobs to a cat and a mosquito
embarrassing

>Hyped for being a Nakiri
>Uses cool sci fi bullshit in the kitchen that literally no one else knows how the fuck to use
>lost to Soma shortly after her introduction and hasn't done jack shit since
I'm an Alicefag, but I can't deny how useless she's been throughout the series.

You keep using that word but I don't think you know what it means.

The only duel he ever won was against Bonz

Ash Kerchup

>tfw you can't even get excited to see hot women in JoJo because you know they're useless by the fact they're female
Part 6 was the only exception I've seen so far. Haven't started the reboot-ish stuff yet, does that continue in 7 and 8?

But was always weaker which is a loss in it's itself

He literally got bodied by Krillin.

>does that continue in 7 and 8?
Nope. Kinda at the start of 8 but part 7 has Hot Pants.

Most of the kills she got was with the help of others, not saying Shinji didn't get help either.

Also sorry but the Mass Produced Units don't count. If it gets back up you didn't win.

Part six kinda sucks but fuck me Weather Report is cool

no, seriously. He only kicks Zodd's butt but other than that he never accomplishes shit against the God Hand. Just see how he got rused by Femto for reference.

this was such massive horseshit. She canonically has 3 times the Hamon power Joseph does and fucking shit on a horsedick I would not think so.

Thats why she is a jobber.

His power of love power up against the rock armor dude pissed me off so much. Is it really okay to keep somebody on the same level as the rest of the team at the expense of the writing?

With jobbers I can at least understand that somebody is simply not strong enough, even if it makes them disappointing characters.