California superiority thread

California superiority thread.

Just by being born and living here you have accomplished the life goal of millions of starry eyed Midwestern or Northeastern nobodies with tbe personality of unhusked corn and clam chowder. You live in the single most desired place to live in the world. Bonus points if you are in L.A. county.

I walk around feeling better than anybody born in some dreary, no name corn state everyday.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KF7hWzqdPDk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Before you criticize remember: California contributes the most to the U.S. Government. On its own California would be the 5th richest nation with only a fraction of the population of the nations ahead of it. California has a disproportionate amount of the best universities in tbe world with 3 in the too 10 consistently and even more in the top 50 and 100. The worlds best computer, entertainment and agriculture industries reside here. Even if they were to dissapear overnight California's mixed economy would still keep California thriving. Oh and perfect t-shirt weather while the rest of the country even Florida is in a blizzard.

So before you cryal about communism or whatever else check the graph and ask yourself whatbis it about California that makes it so succeasful? Because according to some of your opinions California is communist but uhh... why is it so successful if its communist??

Dj Khalid, we da best

Tell us how much of that GDP is private property transfer.

Quality shitpost that happens to be accurate

Tell it yourself Cornboy

Sacramento here.
It won't last. It can't.

Hehe. The first state I ever set foot in after flying in from Europe as a child was... Calif. San Jose. Spent a few years there before dad got a better job in NJ.

Why are you afraid to answer my simple question?

Im not your errand boy if you have a question figure it out yourself and come back to me with a statement. I deal with facts here europoor.

Sure thing, Hermano. I'll get right on that.

I’m in farming country where we roll our eyes at Hollywood and San Francisco, and even the libs distance themselves from those types. Only the college kids are proud of California progressivism. It’s an oasis, but I still can’t wait to leave and get a 5,000 sqft house on acreage free and clear with just the equity I have in my modest house now.

Get back to work. And while you're at it get me my coffee.

Aids restaurants.

is also the state with the most homeless. sounds great

Californians have it so good that large amounts of them have been moving to Texas and other southern states in recent years. It's almost like being insufferable assholes and having some of the most restrictive gun laws in the U.S makes people not want to live there.

Naturally amazing, diverse state populated by not so good people and ruled by the govenrment whichs want to make those people even worse

Yet you've stated none

The rest of America is so jelly of your rampant wild fires.

Clam chowder is awesome, fuck off with your Pacific coast bullshit. There isn't even good seafood in California.

>california
>all that coastline
>fucking DELAWARE has better seafood than you
mfw

Texan here

Fuck off, we're full

As a Californian I read the first line of your post and scoff at your ignorant stupid faggotry, OP.

Literally India-tier.

>Bonus points if you are in L.A. county.
West Los Angeles reporting in.
I voted t Trump.

The 1800s gold rush didn't last either, and yet 150 years later, California is the richest state in the US.

Kansas checking in. I just got off the phone with a friend who is in San Francisco. He's from Paraguay and he's staying with a friend of his. He loves the house he is in (it's a wealthy community), but he can't stand the morals of the family, for they have none. Anyway, he misses Kansas because of the people. It's the classic, 'values vs capital' debate. Honeslty, I'm proud of some of my friends' values growing up in Kansas. I don't mind helping out on a farm once in awhile. Enjoy our corn and wheat and eat well.

>he thinks he's a Californian because he lives in the boonies where those who couldn't handle the fast paced city life retreated with their tails tucked between their legs

that's a nice one, user

I live near San Francisco. I traveled to Italy this past summer for a wedding. I went to Padova, Venice, Florence, and Rome. After viewing the relics of an experienced, millenia old civilization, and returning to California, it dawned on me what a soulless concrete built wannabe stripped classicist shitpile the Bay Area is, in terms of cultural taste, which isn’t appreciated enough. It’s as if we think it’s okay to imitate other cultures within the physical frame of a parking lot because it makes us “faceted” and “unique”? Give me a fucking break.

It’s called moving away when you’re 4 years old, nice try twit

>contributes the most
>but also agitates for spending to increase the most

Can you tell me why liberals always create problems then demand praise from others for fixing the problems they themselves created?

>recent years

The mass migration of Californians to the rest of the West can be traced all the way back to the 1980s when the white population stopped growing and started shrinking. Washington, Oregon, Colorado, Nevada, New Mexico- all of these were Republican-leaning or at least swing states until the Californians moved into the major cities of these states and brought all the terrible things that ruined California (including the Mexicans) with them.

Arizona is probably next but considering that state has a constant inflow of pissed off old people it might take a while for the pozz to seep in.

It's worth noting that it's not actually possible for California to be so liberal while also exporting liberals so there's probably massive voter fraud going on everywhere Californians show up- unsurprising considering how they acted when blacks, Mormons and Mexicans teamed up to ban gay marriage by democratic vote and then some literally gay judge overruled it. Literally why bother having a vote if you're just going to throw a tantrum if things don't go your way?

I know well the Bay Area
what struck me the most is that, being as rich as OP states, infrastructure just fucking sucks
public transportation it's just a shame. BART is a joke. muni is, at best, insufficient. caltrain, why even bother
> hurr durr commie get a car
indeed, but it happens that roads are a disgrace. 680, 880, 24, 1, 100, 101, every one is bumpy, or filled with potholes, and permanently semi-disabled, or blocked due to accident
housing there means sharing an apartment with 3 other people and paying $2500, or mortgaging yourself for a $1.2m shithole with 2 bedrooms and no front/back yard
don't deny that, if you're filthy rich, or got the right connections, cali life is sweet
but it's pretty shitty for easily 80% of the pop
and OP must be one of them, otherwise he wouldn't be posting this

>I guessed correctly

Fucking kek

The most likely reason for this is that Delaware is nearly 400 years old and has an actual settled population, while California is less than 150 years old and their population consists of dozens of waves of immigrants. No time to develop a fishing culture, no time to develop unique cuisine. No time to do anything of real value. Just vapid consumerism.

>It's worth noting that it's not actually possible for California to be so liberal while also exporting liberals so there's probably massive voter fraud going on everywhere Californians show up- unsurprising considering how they acted when blacks, Mormons and Mexicans teamed up to ban gay marriage by democratic vote and then some literally gay judge overruled it. Literally why bother having a vote if you're just going to throw a tantrum if things don't go your way?

This is one of the most retarded things I've ever read on Sup Forums

>being a real californian means living in a pozzed shithole where you need a doorman at the front desk of your apartment in order to avoid being burglarized by the millions of shitskins who hate you and live right next to you

Sophisticated stuff I can see why you love it

I think he already knows the answer.

>being mad at another state for some reason

I have never cared about another state's existence as much as everyone else seems to care about California. Sounds like you hate us cause you aint us.

you weren’t right about the fleeing part tho

CALIFFORNIA INDEPENDENCE SOON PUTA2

HIEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

We're going to kill your and it's going to be great

>fuck up the USA with your fetish for brown cock
>literally legalize giving HIV to other people
>flee your state in droves and fuck up other states
>"durr u jus hate us cuz you ain't us" while your state is either in a state of drought, riot, flood or literally on fire
>also that massive fucking debt
>also SALT which enabled you faggots to avoid paying the full 25% of your income to the government while agitating for more government spending, effectively offloading the burden of paying for government on red states where state taxes were low

You are so fucking vapid and retarded it is amazing. You are hated because your state is a fucking trashcan that your own people are fleeing yet you still have the nerve or are just so stupid that you think people hate you because your state is great. Protip faggot it isn't the 1970s anymore.

Please, Californians. Just secede already so this country can move on. Not very many of us want your bullshit inside our borders anymore. I promise not too many outside your state will be mad.

Most of your points are either hyperbole or just completely made up. And California pays more in federal taxes than it receives in federal spending, like most blue states.

I unironically wish the Norks would nuke Cuckifornia.

i prefer something like Portland or Seattle. or Pittsburgh. where do you think is friendly enough for Trump supporters but liberal enough to be cool and have cool shops and cafes and indie music venues and art scene?

>nuke Cuckifornia.

its due for a massive earthquake , could be the answer to your prayers

Nigger I live in Los Angeles and it sucks balls here, I'd rather live out somewhere in the sticks

Fuck California. They want to leave the union? Good. Lets see how they do on their own.

>Shitposting this hard
I honestly believe the U.S can afford to lose CA, that 5 trillion debt lift would be good for the country, even more so all the illegals and niggers that would go along with it.

more like let's see how the rest of the US do without the liberal and fun and colorful america who created things and shaped the world.

Yashvardhan Mulki, Fascinated by Macroeconomics
Updated May 5 2017
California’s GDP, at 2.448 trillion dollars is 80% larger that Russia’s GDP, at 1.3 trillion dollars. Here are some other interesting stats. While Russia has a population of 143.5 million, resulting in a GDP per capita of 14,601 USD, California has a population of around 38 million, resulting in a GDP per capita of 56,435 USD, which is almost four times as much as Russia.

If we extrapolate and assume that California has the same amount of people as Russia, it’s GDP would be 8,098,400,000,000, or eight trillion dollars, which is almost as big as the GDP of China, at 9.24 trillion dollars.

But let’s take it a step further. Instead of Russia, what if California had the population of China (1.357 billion)?

So, 56,435*1,357,000,000 = 76,580,000,000,000, or 76 trillion, which is larger than world GDP, which is estimated at 74.31 trillion dollars.

EDIT: Okay, so what if California had the population of the world, I wondered?

So, the latest estimates on world populations say it is around 7.2 billion

So, 56,435*7,200,000,000 = 406,300,000,000,000, or 406 trillion dollars

Californian reporting in, born and raised.
I'd gladly trade my spot with ANYONE east of arizona.

State of Jefferson here.
I am spoiled.

>more like let's see how the rest of the US do without the liberal and fun and colorful america who created things and shaped the world

I think we can live without pedowood and all the commie universities.

Come to Texas, its a great state despite the increasing amount of spics.

OP is a faggot this state is horseshit except for Monterrey

I am desperately trying. What they don't tell you is this state is a bear trap of a living situation. You make just enough to get by, not a penny more. saving for moving expenses is just not fucking possible.

>multiply GDP per capita by the total population of earth
Dude... unless all 7.2 billiob people there work at Apple or microsoft or the likes, that shit is impossible.

Where are my fellow Californios from? I thank God everyday that I wasn't born in some red, bumpkin fly-over state

Monterrey is horseshit, nothing to due except Aquarium/Clam chowder.

>calling Monterrey horseshit
>one of the few white towns in the state
wew

San Diego resident here.

I'm torn. The weather is great but the people and the left-lean is ridiculous

Even Pittsburgh gang members are much more enjoyable then California. The only people attracted to your shithole are nonwhites. Why do you think Europeans are leaving in droves? You're extremely fucked for good. Nobody will miss you either since the downfall of America can be traced back to you.

You should move back to your Latin Shithole, I don't even care if you're native or not. The less of you the better.

>Come to Texas

Yes, I totally want to live with tons of Civic Nationalists while seeing women with spics and niggers daily. Not to mention your so called "Based" Tejanos as well. Fuck off, I rather live in a shanty town populated by filthy Pajeets then ever live in Texas.

D

Lol Cali has great weather I will give you that but your cities are 3rd world. I have spent a lot of time there so I'll describe my experience living in San Francisco with my Jewish Wife.

>homeless streetpunk kids in leather daddy outfits all around San Francisco begging for money so they can feed their pet dogs, who are also homeless. Some kids as young as 5 years old could be seen cruising the strip with dope needles sticking out of their little arms. Gypsy kids wait in front of ATM's to steal your money.

>Tons of homeless niggers sleeping on the streets, usually with diarrhea running down their legs. Smell was so putrid some of them must have been dead and rotting away for quite some time. Piles of human feces swarming with flies all over the place, even indoors at shopping malls and such.

>take a walk with me Sup Forums: Typical day, step outside our place and the as far as the eye can see there’s nothing but gooks chinks spics niggers faggots and literal chimpanzees with uzis and Mac 10s shucking and jiving in the middle of the damn street

>”I’m With Her!” bumper stickers everywhere

>Mosque on every corner, more Arabic and African shops than American ones.

>Occasionally Muslims will decide to pray in the middle of street and block traffic for hours.

>Literally like everyday there was some kind of protest in the San Fran usually calling for the “Destigmatization of HIV” so faggots can legally murder each other with their disgusting AIDS blood. these always ended in violence with protesters attacking police and vandalizing everything around them. One thing you'll always see in The city is someone’s car on fire.

>California is under a state of emergency for two years now so you'll see a lot of armed military patrolling the streets. This is rarely reported in the national media but it’s very real.
To Be con’t...

...con’t
>Always see feral niggers flaying elderly gooks and shooting them executioner style in the street while the gooks are praying to God for mercy. Best to keep walking - California voted to ban pictures and surveillance footage of Nigger criminals in news to not generate more racism.

>Only halfway decent looking white people you will see are Silicon Valley faggots yammering on about “synching devices”, “Apps”, “nootropics”, and other gay shit

>Dangerous illegal alien encampments all around the Bay Area where ambulance and police are attacked. Full of squatemalens, MS-13, and zika babies.

>San Francisco is one of the most dirty cities in the world, trash is everywhere, streets smell of shit and piss. Don't even bother taking pictures of anything in San Francisco, everything is vandalized and covered in graffiti due to violent protests and rioting.

>San Francisco is very hilly and if you have to walk anywhere your legs will get tired

If that shit hole is so great why the fuck do you idiots keep moving to my state. Stay the fuck out.

guys answer me

>> no time to develop fishing culture or unique cuisine
>> 150 years
Goddamn you're retarded

>with my jewish wife

hence why i left in 2011 for greener and more fruitful pastures when you pretty much say fuck the tax paying citizens in favor for the untaxed wetback,feminazis and faggots my half black mutt ass had to leave thank god for free america i settled in the rust belt got a good paying job,making american values stronger!

NUKE THE WEST COAST!

Didn't save you from a Trump election though.

Married her before I was Jew wise. Prob get divorced soon. Living in SF is what redpilled me. She loved it.

good to know, congrats for making the right decision user

The problem is the states wealth comes from silicon valley, that wealth can be anywhere anytime. 20years from now the next 'silicon valley' could be in Michigan, Arkansas, literally anywhere. Your state has a terrible demography, it's a welfare state, nothing can anchor its wealth, in some cases has to import water just to survive and a lit cigarette could cause millions in damages when half the state sets on fire.

California's crash is inevitable.

Yee, imagine that, faggot. A place with good weather year round attracted industry. Remove the slave labor and remove the criminal tech industry and it gets knocked down to shit tier status. California sucks if you aren't a government worker (including any medical field), a tech criminal (youtube, youtuber, google, facebook, zynga, etc), or a hollywood shitter.
Stupid fucking nigger. California disappears and what happens? People have to go without avocados, youtube, and capeshit movies? Good fucking riddance. Everybody hates california except ignorant cunts and criminals. Go see what actual educated world travelers think about places like San Diego. Idiocracy in a nut shell. Now eat a dick on your way to prison, criminal.

If California is so great than stop fucking moving to my state you fleeing fucks.

You cannot own a gun to protect yourself.
First amendment getting chipped away as we "progress" through time.
Literally all other rights will fall after that.

California is a shithole. Baffles me how such a liberal state can have such high income disparity, homelessness, crime. You would think being so liberal thst they'd have shit figured out. California spends more on welfare than most countries in Europe yet they still have homeless people pissing and shitting everywhere and tent cities that span for miles. youtu.be/KF7hWzqdPDk

>states wealth comes from silicon valley

Are you retarded? California's main income is from food exports to other countries and mainly the US. Most of the crops are farmed in Central california which is primarily conservative.

Agriculture only accounts for 2% of California's GDP. Nice try faggot

>I’m 99% the answer I give will destroy my own argument so I’m gonna pretend I’m being told like a slave to answer this question despite the fact that the burden of proof is on me

Faggot liberal FTFY

Also enjoy Calexit I hope your whole bloodline starves at the hand of Comrade Jerry Brown

Truth hurts eh libshit?

CA also leads the nation in welfare recipients and pedophiles.

As someone who lives in Washington and deals with refugees from California, and as someone who has spent plenty of time in CA, and intends to never go back, I can say without reservation, fuck your piss hole state.

There's a reason people move the fuck out of there and into places like Washington.

You crybaby faggots did the same thing when the electoral college put Trump in. Things are only acceptable when they abide by your needs or wants. And the media is still spinning polls convincing you that we all hate Trump now lol Nothing has changed since last year niggas.

California is nice, but it's overrated.. lots of the housing is from the 60s and looks ugly. The natural beauty is awesome though. Dunno how much fukushima radiation keeps lapping onto the shores, though

I lived there for 9 years. The cities in CA are shit. They encourage homelessness and welfare-seekers. The streets are really dangerous. There are pockets of good old fashioned White people but aside from entertainment and high tech, the state is in terrible shape financially.

I saved a shitload of money moving to AZ. It's safer and life is easier.

We’d be better off without you.

AZ better than NM by a longshot?

please try harder in your weak ass posts

I fucking hate these people. I am fine with the actual ones who are actively trying to get out of homelessness and you actually don't see them much because they're busy trying to pull themselves back up, but 90% of the homeless in this city are drug addicts, mentally fucked people who probably got that way from taking drugs and amplifying their illness, or real stupid kids.

Commiefornia is a cesspool, that only lives trough selling their ever increasing deficit. They have not made profits for 40 years by now. So much for muh technology cluster. That only attracts welfare niggers, because competing chinese do not need that cluster to exist.

I hope you all return to your homeland and prosper, never to return.

t. Colorado

>richest
By GDP sure. By gdp per capita and median household income, you lag far behind states like New Hampshire.

Why are are so many from there flooding into the rest of the country? Oh that’s right it’s a massive hunk of shit.

No one wants to live in your broke ass, over priced, spic and nigger ridden hell hole. Have fun getting shot by immigrants, burned by fire, and then dehydrating in your drought