Glove culture in your country

What is the level of glove culture in your country?

Advancement in civilization can be measured by how people treat lost gloves.

More developed the country, the better the glove is treated, it is lifted to a place where it's owner can find it.
I remember when I was hiking once and I found a glove, I put it on a free branch near the trail so it could be found easily.

Pic related, it's taken by a Finn in Japan.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/T-15l3kROIQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I’m suprised , I didn’t knew putting lost gloves on visible high places were a thing around the world.

Another example from Japan.

People genuinely want to help others be reunited with their gloves.

Who goes searching for a lost glove? It's gone man, deal with it.

Here you can see an example of a nation who has no glove culture and no hope for tomorrow.

I've lost glove or both very many times and I find them again 80% of time, it's worth it.

Kys
Nigger

What the hell?

Usually people put them in lost & found or by the doors

Guess where this is from?

[spoiler]Detroit[/spoiler]

Glove culture: non existant

If I find a glove, I'm fucking it. What do I win?

interesting read, thanks

Are Finnish "people" actually humans or just robots who try to act like humans and fail?

Glove put into the fence at face height on main street. Would post pic but not @the place. Walking past that glove everyday. Its awaiting return of the owner.

yes.

STD

very common in Canada

Another example from an American city.

Glove culture: none to be found.

I need my gloves

i wish we had glove culture ;_;

Bitch I've seen WALLETS put on high places to wait for their owner

To be fair picking it up would probably count as tampering with evidence

Not so much gloves, because very few people wear them here, but children's toys are always placed on park benches near to wear they were lost. If its a stuffed toy, people place them sitting up as if to humanise the toy, and more often than not the toy is reunited with the child.

Niggers
And albino nigger.

people here just stick them on tops of fences waist to shoulder height so they are in easy sight or on park benches.
I found a strange rubber glove once, it had milk in it, it only had one finger so it must have been more of a mitten, the milk tasted salty though.

We put a hand in a glove and stick it with piss to a nearby pole

>Who goes searching for a lost glove? It's gone man, deal with it.
The only people that make these kinds of arguments are the ones that are mentally incabable of backtracking due to ADHD or being literally too stupid.

Amsterdam, city of hedonism and vice.

No glove culture.

chafing

I represent a dichotomy in glove culture, left handed gloves will be moved to a place of relative safety and visibility, right handed gloves are "recovered" and given to a friend mine who's left arm stops just below the elbow.

Hey Finnbro I never thought of the level of glove in Poland. During the winter I often see lost glowes that are put on a visible place so it can be easily found. I can't give you a picutre but the glove culture is on high level.

>I remember when I was hiking once and I found a glove, I put it on a free branch near the trail so it could be found easily.
Good to know i'm not the only one doing that,makes me feel a bit less autistic
>flag
nevermind

homo

How will I find glove in tree when im looking at bottom? No you mess it up, leave it on ground.

Austria following Germans in the lack of glove culture.

This thread is fucking incredible, bump

No hope for Germany

Another one from Detroit.

Perfect

We bring glove to a shrine of gloves and pray to our pagan gods.

Bitch wtf? Hopefully POLEXIT

I know you do.

Forgot to post with flag.
Fixed

A Germanic nation does not need "glove culture" because we are not retards who lose gloves, thus when a glove is actually lost within the country it is assumed it would be a monumental task to find it.

I assume your similarity with Japan and their glove culture is explained by the fact that you have to take of one of your gloves to open your pathetic squinted eyelids so you can see in front of you, therefor leading to an increased frequency of lost gloves. In short, having a glove culture is the sign of being Mongoloid more than anything else.

t. Roach

Huh that’s funny only yesterday I walked past some gloves that had been left on a wall for someone to find again. Biggest thing that pissed me off is my mother dropped her keys once down a beach and they were never found, thought someone would have found them and put them somewhere to be found too. Pro tip, don’t drop your stuff.

This applies also to hats and scarfs. Especially scarfs.

Who the fuck photographs lost gloves??

This post is a perfect microcosm of the German national character post WWII.

youtu.be/T-15l3kROIQ

DOZO

I'm with you on this. How the fuck do you lose a glove. I get it if you're black out drunk but if you're just casually losing gloves you need help.

You can also tell a lot about people by how they handle their shopping carts.
You know someone is a shit individual when they won't walk the 15 feet to put it in that corral

That's a work glove, I guarantee that nobody will steal it.

Knitted Glove (pni) by pni (flickr) Tags: whatremains clothing strw knitted glove blue metal grate helsinki helsingfors finland suomi pekkanikrus skrubu pni Share on: Facebook Twitter Tumblr Email Image 19 of 50

finland glove kultur?
none

>it's a Finn raid

or is this glove culture?

Anything you drop in public will be lost to the pavement apes.

or this?

how about this?

maybe this?

We dont where gloves here

>Who goes searching for a lost glove? It's gone man, deal with it.

t. Glove theif

That was why you lost stalingrad

>where

fuck yeah dude. positive threads.
we hang found gloves on traffic signs.

While you fools are out there searching for you lost glove (Who loses things anyway? Are you 12? A girl?) - I'm back in the glove factory, working, making at least a dozen pairs of new gloves. Every lost glove is an opportunity to improve glovekind.

In Tanzania when lose glove. All of village go look. Usually we find

glover was a sweet fucking game

whats sock culture like in your countries?

>get knock on door
>tfw its my neighbour returning a sock i lost 3 weeks ago

nice, I didnt have Tanzania yet
can you switch to another rare proxy and help me improve my flag collection?

>2018
>not having flag culture

>In Tanzania when lose glove. All of village go look. Usually we find
because only the chief can afford gloves in the whole of the village, and if you dont find it he will kill off all your firstborn sons

fuckin kek

I unfortunately have to agree with the German here. If there is a glove on the street it is not being looked for it is just trash. To draw more attention to it is not going to help.

No one is going to pick up a sodden glove in a dirty city.

If someone found a glove in a building it would probably get turned into the manager.

But what if you stumble into a glove that is muddy, soaked, and god knows what might be living in it.

Hahaha

>beeing a soygoy and needing gloves to keep safe your girly hands from normal envioremental influences

lol

Enjoy your frostbite.

That fell off of a truck.

Poland cant in to space, but can in high glove culture

but how did it end up that way? surely with good Glove Culture (tm) it would not have ended up as dirty in the first place!

Sure here is a glove culture. You pick it up, then place the glove on the next fence - visible. Schoolkids or biker tend to loose their stuff.

kekd

Sounds like our military.

*arrive to barracks from battle exercise*
>s-sir, one of my gloves is missing
*whole company returns to the forest to search for the missing glove*
Last time he will lose something.

who the fuck loses gloves? jeez, no wonder you guys lost the space race.

>That one time you were walking your dog in the woods and some stranger had hung your dogs lost sock on a tree branch
Gloves, socks, doesn't matter.

Gloves found in America are worn, dirty and not worth picking them up and placing them on a mailbox like a faggot.

We have men in our country who wore the gloves for work, not like you faggots who need to keep your virgin moisturized hands warm with mittens.

>What is the level of glove culture in your country?
People put lost clothes in high places. Done it 3 times myself this winter, even saw a negro drop his retarded cap in the middle of the road while running to the bus. Hanged it in a tree (the cap) and it was gone a week after that. Not sure how i feel about that.

Sometimes I worry about other nations.

In my country I lost a glove! As I looked for it a black guy was wearing it, he came up to me demanding that I gave his other glove back. You know what happened next?!

I had to go home with cold hands.

My contribution to our superior gloveculture was done in spring of 2016. An elderly man was strolling towards me on the sidewalk and when he was 50 feet ahead of me I saw it. He dropped his glove and after taking 10 steps, he still didn't notice what he had just done. If I hadn't shouted ''Hey!'' like a sperg to him, he probably would have had never realized where he lost his glove.

>I had to go home with cold hands.
Because his blood made your glove wet and more conductive?

>your dogs lost sock
dogs dont wear socks?

>take off gloves
>pocket generally just big enough for one glove
>stuff both in anyway
>one glove pops out and is lost forever

Childhood memories, straight adult men don't wear mittens/gloves.