Assuming for a second that racial differences exist (they don't) why shouldn't humanity mix until we become a single...

Assuming for a second that racial differences exist (they don't) why shouldn't humanity mix until we become a single people with the superior qualities of all races?

Other urls found in this thread:

content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/race-matters-when-a-patient-needs-a-stem-cell-or-marrow-transplant/2013/08/05/51abdf04-f2d9-11e2-ae43-b31dc363c3bf_story.html?utm_term=.a5b859ddaa1b
bethematch.org/transplant-basics/matching-patients-with-donors/how-does-a-patients-ethnic-background-affect-matching/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sage

sage

Sage

>why dont we just mix all the paint, it'll be very pretty

That's right try to hide anything that gets people here to actually analyze your dumb Nazi shit
That's your argument? Skin color?

there was an anti-white thread last night and it was great, too bad you missed it. and yeah all they ever do here is try to pretend that these arguments dont exist in their little Sup Forums hugbox

worst chamberpot

So you accept it's just color?

lmao you really think that skin color follows the rules of paint, this is such a literally idiotic concept. i mean tanner skins are prettier on average, and the other features beyond skin are also super pretty especially compared to pasty white people (like me, bleh)

>superior qualities of all races
or, you know, the shittiest qualities of all the inferior ones
sage

>post b8
>user doesn't bite
>WOW LOOK AT THE HUG BOX HERE, WHY WON"T ANYONE ANSWER MY RETARDED QUESITION U NAZIS R SO DUMB LOL etc

what is this nightmare fuel

>(((they don't)))

Some qualities are more superior than others.

Because evolution in the absence of artificial pressure is inherently divergent. Why should we give you the power to apply such pressure?

um, i mean, there are other threads like this that just simply don't get refuted here and people like OP and myself love to challenge our own ideas and also see your ideas failing in their really ridiculous and super lame simplicity. but call it a bait thread :) i'm just trying to help! you can still be saved from wretched, old, dead and tired concepts. you can live a life free from repression and self-imposed, white european oppression.... you can enjoy the fruits of free sexuality and communal life, if only you would go out into the world and take it, without the guilt of one who still resents the world

mhm, that's right, and i mean your ideology is that the strongest qualities win out right? is whiteness winning anymore?

Sexual selection is superior to all other forms of eugenics.

If the colors weren't linked genetically to race-congruent things like hereditary diseases and negative behavior traits then it would be 'just color.'

top kek
cheers m8

but...this isn't how sexual selection works. and no "brown" people can have literally the same colors. your propaganda is so bad and implicitly racist ffs... you people have serious issues and my only consolation is that you're disappearing (and so am I in the sense that i'll be improving with the next generation)

i'm not a hothead :) i'm actually quite chill and at peace i'm highhhhh you should try to be chill too sometimes!

mixing will not improve us

it will only turn us into brazil

but interracial solidarity, communal forms of sharing, sexual freedom, sexual equality, plurality of cultural experiences and the mutual ownership of the means of production are all huge improvements...

not jewish try harder. i'm slavic. but you sillies with the whole protocols antisemitism would want to attribute all your problems to a pretty successful group of people who share your skin tone

>but interracial solidarity, communal forms of sharing, sexual freedom, sexual equality, plurality of cultural experiences and the mutual ownership of the means of production are all huge improvements...
you won't get any of that

you'll just get never ending apefrica enjoy hacking hordes of mixed race people to death for a coconut

>stealth open borders racemix genocide whitey thread again

kill all shitskin dogs and their leftist masters

Worked great for the dodos

We breed animals for certain traits and qualities. What "superior qualities" do we need from other races? I'd argue that you'd want intelligence as well as health.

Mixing everything together doesn't produce amazing outcomes, it just muddies the traits you might be aiming for.

What we should be doing is engaging in bio-engineering and eugenics.

sage

i've been with one black girl, two white girls and one white guy before. you should learn to be less one-sided and more open to new experiences so that you can see how dumb posts like these are :)

if jews are like, so pervasive, why don't you call them a superior race or whatever?

but...that isn't even true. like not one bit. white europe forced so many different peoples to come together and seek a mutual solution, and we've become strong friends and allies desiring the creation of a new world. and we have it somewhat right now!

i'm just a free agent myself, and just because you have people opposing your beliefs and trying to wake others to realities you deny, doesn't make it any less true

>Incorrectly states racial differences don't exist despite overwhelming evidence
>meme flag
>one post

(((Shareblue))) at it yet again

P.S. Sage

I think what OP means is, your version of racial differences aren't real. we aren't a separate species. do various populations have different traits? yeah, but that isn't a bad thing, and it doesn't make one people superior to another. and blending can lead to nice results, especially with mutual understanding and cooperation :)

if races don't exist,
what is mixing?

>Assuming for a second that racial differences exist (they don't)
&
>the superior qualities of all races?

are you fuckin retarded or something?
if you suggest that there are superior qualities from different races, you have to acknowledge that there are differences among the races.

you sjw morons are a real piece of work.

oh, and, btw...Mother Nature already did all that. She came up with a people who possess all the superior qualities of all races -- they're called white people. don't fuck with Mother Nature's handiwork. she will smite you with a curse.

Well, if you agree with the theory of natural selection, you must acknowledge the possibility that there are different races within a species. Even the fact that you are using language that separates us by saying 'races', you are acknowledging there is a difference.

Skin colour is a difference. To deny the possibility that other differences could exist is to apply bias to your hypothesis in the first place.

This is often the problem with the left. They refuse to acknowledge the possibility of any data that might conflict with the popular belief. This weakens the left, because they aren't truly willing to face the arguments of their opponents, break such arguments down and fight back.

Simple.

Assuming you're not retarded, which you are, why don't you support the genociding of inferior races like blacks?

mother nature wants her children to cooperate and love one another. also i answered your criticism myself with same for you. and no we are not weakened by your arguments because we have dealt with them soooo many times in the past, it gets tiring to have to go over things so much, so many centuries

>the genociding of inferior races like blacks
so because they have some qualities you don't like, genocide them? i mean if that's the case then white genocide is a GREAT thing lol. but i don't believe that. we should all try to be better and more connected as a globe and become one giant family

>sage

>mix all existing colors together
>result is literal shit
really tozzles my zozzle

typical that you narrow ideologues can't see beauty wherever it exists!

lol why do we need beige people like the one you posted when we already have beautiful white people

white people are the most beautiful and we do not wish to share our genetics to make you more attractive ;)

Let the kikes mix first.

I've dated mostly white women due to the numbers game (very little asian americans where I live), but I don't want hapa kids ever because everyone knows how fucked up they are.

>pug nosed half breed nigger
Typical that you narrow your ideologues to
daft political reasoning that you cant see beauty
where it already exists.

but, um, i think she is way more beautiful honestly. and that's why i really want to find a nice guy to mix with, so my daughters and sons can be stronger and more aesthetically pleasing and more adapted to the communities of the future. i'm white so idk what you mean about you sharing your genetics with...me? i have them, i'm slavic

that is your choice but it's nice to see you aren't limited by ideology in your choice of partners :)

If racial differences didn't exist.

Humanity wouldn't have to mix because we already would be a single people.

If races were all the same, the concept of "race-mixing" and "mixed coupled" "mixed babies" ect would not be a thing.

>but, um, i think she is way more beautiful honestly. and that's why i really want to find a nice guy to mix with, so my daughters and sons can be stronger and more aesthetically pleasing and more adapted to the communities of the future. i'm white so idk what you mean about you sharing your genetics with...me? i have them, i'm slavic
race mixing will produce 80 iq baboons who will eat you alive

if you like beige people go move to brazil there's an entire continent of them down there instead of destroying continents which are already nice and white

oh i'm the one bound by ideology? maybe you should try looking into the way repressive power structures actually influence your narrow point of view and your extremely simple definition of beauty. i think new marriage bonds between peoples of all kinds are a good thing, it unites us into one family and certainly everyone won't look the "same" just because of that. we will all have such wildly unique features, at least the children and grandchildren will have that privilege

so go move to brazil to then, you will be free of repressive power structures down there

>shouldn't humanity mix until we become a single people with the superior qualities of all races?
No because it leads to communism.

Wait, how is taking the side of the nigger "politically incorrect" again? Do you remember what board you're on?

yeah, you are retarded...and high...or larping.
>mother nature wants her children to cooperate
no she doesn't. God want us to cooperate. Nature makes life hard and resources scarce. We therefore (because of Mother Nature) compete with one another.
Because of Mother Nature and her demands, the wise among her creatures band together in families, communities and societies -- wherein we cooperate for our mutual benefit.
Some -- like shitskins -- want to take the fruits of our cooperative enterprise cuz muh racism.
We will only cooperate to the point to which it's mutually beneficial.
>we have dealt with them soooo
you have no arguments; just mindless moralizing.
>qualities you don't like, genocide them?
no, he was asking that if you consider a certain group to be in possession of inferior traits, would you genocide them.

you people are attempting to genocide us. whether through killing or breeding; the result is still the same. you want to see a world without white people.

we flatly disagree with this.
we want to see a world with all peoples who are independently vital.
a world of 'one people' is the opposite of diversity.

How can you be racist and yet there be no different races? What is race? The biological differences between two animals per say. Niggers evolved for the hot lands of africa and whitey evolved for the cold of europe. They are different on a biological level which would imply differences in all parts of the body. Race mixing doesn't even give you all the superior qualities of all races (which don't exist apparently).

continents...which are white? like which continent, antarctica? ahahaha, you are on so many levels of ideology it's not even funny. anyway my white brothers and sisters mostly don't care about what you're talking about and we want to be agents of change in a world we quite frankly don't want to limit any longer. and yes i am in college and these are young people. good luck fighting us!

you keep on about brazil... like is this just Sup Forums? one single super limited idea? it's pathetic

sweetie...communism is good.

actually it is. because the dominant structures that we are still fighting, and the institutions we still need to take over, are the politically dominant forces.

>the wise among her creatures band together in families, communities and societies
but you just made the same point i did?
and no, there doesn't need to be genocide. we can evolve together. everyone has some inferior traits. that's, i mean, implicated in dying right?
and lol i'm white so how am i genociding white people? i only want to get rid of "whiteness" which tries to blank out whole realms of experience, even to its own detriment

If it's going to happen and it probably will. It's the only way without bloodshed. We're outnumbered as fuck on a global scale and becoming more outnumbered every year.

>race is skin deep
get a load of this goy

>Amerimutts wanting Europe to be like them.
Just stay in your mutt utopia. No one wants your niggers and sandnigger race-mixing bullshit.

>it's always the same kike making these posts from Israel.

>superior qualities
wouldn't we have to sterilize black people then?

but europe is changing without americans doing anything to y'all?

>EU Flag
>What's wrong with the kalergi plan coming to fruition

>sweetie...communism is good.
Unlike you I was born in a communist country and I tell you - communism is the worst thing that can happen to any nation. Pushing race mixing is another stage of communism.

>>politically dominant forces
Just kill yourself, shill. There's no reason to delay.

>without americans doing anything
What are the wars in Middle East and the propaganda of benefits of race-mixing.

Europe is not changing. We're going back to nationalism more than ever.

Poland, it's not worth it. The amerimutts think that communism=utopia. They have the mind of a spoilet brat.

murica you left Europe and created war here.
YOU are mainly responsible for your, and our dire situation.

know a lot of brown people with blond hair and green eyes do you?

Is that bitch meant tobe that ugly?
YES, she is, one answered for you.

Is Brazil superior in any way? No its a shithole

>guy to mix with
be our guest. we are not losing any points in the IQ gene pool with you.
and that's sorta the point with the present age. we want people to self-select. if you feel you belong with the untermench, you are, ipso facto, an untermench
yes, your children will be well adapted to a community of the future. a community that will live parallel to the rest of the world...always remaining an outcast and reject of all that surround it.
your project has been tried before.
they are called arabs.
arab literally means 'mixed' in arabic (which is a mix of semetic languages).
within the arab peoples you will find every variant of swarthyness.
but guess what, natasha?
even in the arab world, white skin and white features are the most highly prized.
also, everyone rejects the arabs...which is why they inhabit the desert and aren't allowed out of it.
btw. blacks are faster sprinters and can jump higher, but whites are WAY stronger than any race.

to help! you would go out into the world and people like this that just simply don't get refuted here and people like this that just simply don't get refuted here and people like OP and myself-imposed, white european oppression.... you can enjoy the free from wretched, old, dead :) i'm just trying to help! you would go out into the world and tired concepts. you can enjoy the from repression and self-imposed, white european oppression and self-imposed, old, dead and tired concepts. you can enjoy the world and tired concepts. you can live a life, if one who still resents the guilt of one who still resents the world and communal life, if only you can still resents that just trying to help! you can still resents the world and self-imposed, white european oppression and super lame simply don't get

we dont want to race mix and we will not race mix if you like beige people so much move to a place where beige people already exist instead of bringing them here :)

how is it the worst thing?

lol i'm not a shill i just like to see if people can challenge their points of view. so being a radical leftist and coming here is part of that

wars in the middle east exist to fuel zionism, but i thought you guys were soooo anti-semitic? you don't make sense! and no it's not "propaganda" about race mixing it's just cultural change and mutual understanding, political openness

then why is everyone so upset about "white genocide"? i'm so confused...

my family is from russia and they still sing of the old days, i mean on new years the recollections were heavy. well, i guess you'd supposedly know :)

i've seen them, yeah. is it that hard to believe? you don't just leave genetic coding behind by having a partner of a different complexion...

No, they broadly state that racial differences don't exist. There is no "version" - it is what it is.

>blending can lead to nice results
blending can lead to a lot of problems, especially if the mixed offspring becomes ill or contracts a disease requiring organs or bone marrow transplants.

content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
Bone Marrow Transplants: When Race Is an Issue

washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/race-matters-when-a-patient-needs-a-stem-cell-or-marrow-transplant/2013/08/05/51abdf04-f2d9-11e2-ae43-b31dc363c3bf_story.html?utm_term=.a5b859ddaa1b

bethematch.org/transplant-basics/matching-patients-with-donors/how-does-a-patients-ethnic-background-affect-matching/

Also, the fact you use nebulous, subjective terms like "nice" as a base to prop up your argument is pretty fucking weak.

=a fantasy.

It is horrible to see how americans became brainwashed so much. It was unthinkable about 20-30 years ago to praise communism in the states.

, and, btw...Mother Nature's handiwork. she will smite you with a curse..Mother Nature's handiwork. she will smite you with a people who possess all that racial different races don't)
&
>the superior qualities of all races?

are you fuckin retarded or something?

>Assuming for a second that. She came up with a people who possess all that races, you suggest that that there are differences exist,
what is mixing?

>Assuming for a second that there are differences exist (they don't)
&
>the superior qualities from differences among the races -- there are superior qualities of all the races -- they're came up with a curse.work. she will smite you suggest that races, you with a curse.
if you suggest that. She came up with a people who possess all the superior qualities of a

possibility of their opponents, break such arguments of the left, because to acknowledging to face the problem with they aren't truly willing to face the arguments down and fight back.

Skin colour is a difference.

Simple.rates us by saying 'races', you are using language that separates us by saying 'races within a species. Even their opponents down and fight conflict within a species. Even the popular belief. This weakens the left, because to acknowledging to face the arguments often the possibility of any data that separates us by saying to face the left, because theory of any data that you are acknowledge they aren't truly willing to face the possibility that might conflict with the left, because they aren't truly willing to acknowledge the possibility that might conflict within a

Because racial differences exist

Why do you all have to care whether people race mix? Why can't you just let them do what they want without judging them? It's one of the only freedoms we have left in modern society

Because all races also have a lot of negative qualities too.
Humanity wouldn't survive if everyone was as stupid as a nigger, as nonathletic as an Asian, and as gullible as a white person.

>you should race mix to produce a race of slightly off white beige people who are mostly over 75% white
lol you are an implicitly eurocentric racist but you're simply too stupid to see it

They very clearly do exist. Asians are smarter, Africans are more athletic, It's not hard to figure out. Sage

>mix
You stupid filth love that word. Stick your head in a mixer, eurocuk

Empiricism doesn't help

but i'm at a top university and clearly more knowledgeable than you and the rest of the ideologues here. "untermensch" makes you sound super autistic... why not just say subhuman? which is revolting either way.
oh and without arabs you wouldn't have the surviving works of greek philosophy or lots of math and medicine. cheers :)

omg lol you mixed up my words, is this like dadaist praxis

you're a very tiny, not so important minority...

you're fucking annoying, like i said my family members are russian immigrants and they taught me a lot about how good the old times were. so fuck off with your ignorance. other slavic girls i know have the same experience

that's why you have to pluralize the conception and bring in an intersectional approach. you're correct, the people here who posts topics like these are often just undercover ethnocentrists posing as opposition to bait people into their tired talking point reactions...

That's one hell of an opinionated statement

some people would be grossed out

Cognitive dissonance, many races = diversity

"White"

hese are russian immigrants and the surviving works of greek philosophy or lots of math and they taught me a lots of math and medicine. cheers :)

you're fucking point reactions...cover ethnocentrists posts topics like these are russian immigrants and they taught me a lot about how good the ideologues here. so fuck off without arabs you wouldn't have these are often just undercover ethnocentrists topics like i said my family members are often just undercover ethnocentrists posing as opposition to bait people here who posts topics like i said my family members are russian immigrants and bring in an intersectional approach. you're a very tiny, not so important minority...

but i'm at a top university and clearly members are russian intersectional approach. you're correct, the rest of math and clearly more knowledgeable than you wouldn't have the same experience

you're a very tiny, not so important minority...

but i'm at a top

>why not make everyone the same
Because i support diversity :^)

The replenished understand not the pain of the starving. Just think why did everyone from communist countries wanted to run away to capitalist countries. It is against human nature and it will sooner or later collapse for sure. Communism means poverty for everyone. If you want to achieve anything in communism you have to become a politician (basically a leech) or other type of parasite. Life may be harder in capitalist countries but it rewards you and the whole society much better.

lol

>then why is everyone so upset about "white genocide"?

Nice bait.
I'll try to make it simple
>Leftists take control
>White Genocide
>Europe in shambles
>White Nationalism on the rising more than ever
>Power Shift about to happen
>The right-wing parties that were previously laughing stock gained a lot of political power lately.

What makes you assume that non-whites want this? (They don't), and why is it fine for leftists to make such decisions on their behalf?

Also this

uhhh because soviet russia fell apart? and became more capitalist lol. the greedy purveyors of the russian lands are tearing down all the old villages and replacing them with shopping malls. and you're wrong, about poverty for everyone, some people are quite content with a simple life of farming etc (mine was, but the collapse led them to emigrate to the US)

it's not a bait. someone just told me europe isn't any under threat of change... so like... how is white genocide happening? it's nonsense. oh and if the political parties are gaining traction why did marine le pen lose, why is afd being investigated? i mean, i don't like democracy but still, it's funny you put faith in losing parties