Tomorrow it will be RAWs.

Bumping whole chapter.

>no chapter next week
FUUUUUUCK

>lynn
>inevitable torture, murder and diapers incoming

Hmm.

So far it's rather:
Touch girl -> She gets incredibly horny.

really? That seems pretty early for a break.

It's Easter week. Maybe Lynn wants to celebrate too.

I wish he introduced some plot points early into the story so there's at least something to look up to. There are lots of generic ecchi harem manga already, and this one doesn't look especially spectacular or original. If ecchi hijinks is all there's going to be I may as well stop reading it.

There's some kind of creatures, the Kall or whatever, that rape and kill women and Lumi calls them their enemy.

The women are in these big cities, but the cities are decaying, so they probably didn't build them, since they don't seem to know how to repair them.

>I wish he introduced some plot points early into the story so there's at least something to look up to.
Those Kall beings, fact that MC was not first visitor from alternate world, state of society without men, that weird creature at begining of story, unknown woman that MC saw before arrived into different world and much more. You just have to put attention on those various bits.
>There are lots of generic ecchi harem manga already, and this one doesn't look especially spectacular or original.
This is definitely not generic. And MC himself is already much more than your traditional betas, which you see everywhere. Just for him, this manga is already worth of.
>If ecchi hijinks is all there's going to be I may as well stop reading it.
Manga already titles itself "ISEXY" (pun on isekai and sexy), so is pretty obvious what will be main content here. Anyway I would call it more Borderline H than Ecchi.

>MC's father is a video game developer
>MC's father forces his son to attend kendo under retarded reasons
>MC gets into the world that looks and works like your typical japanese fantasy eroge
>it's a medieval fantasy so it would make sense for MC to use a sword
>in Lynn's previous series (Brynhildr) MC's father was a ringleader behind all the shady stuff happening
That's the stuff I'm talking about, except everything I mentioned is so far mere speculations. For example, Brynhildr always've had some mystery going on (aliens, death pills, witch hunt, hatching, etc) so it was never boring. This one so far is only focused on ecchi part that takes place in the most generic isekai setting possible.
I just hope it's generic on purpose and there's more to the story that we've seen so far. Normally I'd just wait for more chapters to judge but all Lynn's previous works (even fucking Nononono) had something about them that hooked me up right from the beginning, which isn't the case here. This and the fact Lynn switched magazines makes me worry he may not deliver this time, and he's one of a few mangakas whose dark stories weren't entirely bad to read.

All those bits are too obvious for not being relevant at some point later. So there definitely will be some conspiracy behind this. But same time, is also obvious, that this series will be much more fanservice driven than Brynhildr. Putting aside that "isexy" self-title, Brynhildr, despite having few ecchi moments too, was never so explicit as this. And this in four chapters already went very beyond anything that Brynhildr or even Elfen Lied ever did. So is pretty safe to say, that ero content will play big role here. Thus makes good sense for initial chapters focusing primary on what will be main selling point. But soon or later there will come some twist that finally pushes story forward. Most likely seems chapter that will serve as conclusion of first volume.

i've always wondered about these dumps. can all the anons in the thread read chinese, or do they jus look at the pics? if anyone wants some quick translations though...

Summary of Chinese raws, excluding what you can see from the images.

As Lumi said, Lilia realizes Youta is a man instantly. Things get hot and heavy. There's an infodump about the geography of Caesar, but that's boring to type. Youta asks Lumi how humans are born when males don't exist. Lumi tells him everybody is born in the castle, every now and then children are brought out. However, nobody has memories of the inside of the castle. Youta feels there must be a conspiracy behind this. As he lies in bed, Youta feels bad about what happened with Lilia because unlike Lumi, she seemed to be the serious type. He resolves to be more careful in the future, and that's when Lilia shows up.

There's so much

I wonder if the women are being managed by an outside force or if there's some women at the top running things and keeping it all secret.

>everybody is born in the castle
>every now and then children are brought out
>nobody has memories of the inside of the castle
Why it reminds me certain game mechanism.

>their world may be not an eroge or RPG but an RTS
What does this mean

Nothing if you realise, that's nothing unusual for those three genres to combine.

How much interesting next chapter will be?

How long has Youta left her in that state?

Half a fucking day? That's cruel.

More cruel is leaving us without chapter for whole two weeks now.

>her right hand.

I'm guess youta will have to relieve her to the point of passing out next chapter.

I feel dark twist here in for of "those girls now can't live without you, you must take responsibility and take care of them."

How far they will get?

Nowhere.

So we have knight girl, now Archer girl. What next?

Why you think?

Lancer girl, but she'll be the first to die.

Experience.

How do you think Lynn celebrates Easter?

>mc got isekai'd into age of empires
Has there been another game isekai that doesn't use a rpg?

I don't think that this series will be like that.

Please, not this shit again.

>age of empires
He gonna wololo his dick into the other empires' girls.

there are some novels of girls being reincarnated as the villan of an otome game

Definitely something with eggs.

Knights and magic has fromsoft tier mech

Why does this short haired bitch have to come in and hog the pussy drinking spotlight

Picked up!

Because she is obviously second main heroine.

>Reversing a trap.

This is nice too.

We don't need a sidegirl.