Finnish democracy

Finnish democracy

Other urls found in this thread:

sauliniinistosalosta.blogspot.fi/
keskustelu.mvlehti.net/index.php?topic=35477.0
yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/yle_poll_only_a_fifth_of_finns_back_nato_membership/9974703
youtube.com/watch?v=ng913hizg9c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>haavisto 11%
nuke helsinki

Huhtasari is /ourgirl/ right?

Why the fuck are we always in 3rd

Only one to oppose full 1984 surveillance.

Exactly half are wearing glasses but there still aren't exactly half women and exactly half black people.

You have a long, long way to fall

people who vote for a nigger loving liberal fag deserve it

so which one is redpilled and will gas the kikes?

>believe the earth is 6000 years old
>is a Zionist
>believes the earth is flat
>wants to leave the EU
>anti-NATO
>anti-gay marriage
>former exchange student to USA where she became a creationist
>Trump supporter

nobody. huhtasaari is the most conservative one but she's a stupid fuck, a civic nationalist and a fanatical supporter of israel. still voting for her though

>Only one to oppose full 1984 surveillance.

I know that feel, my dude. We have literally three senators (out of 100) and maybe a handful of congressmen that oppose full 1984 surveillance.

So percentage-wise you're doing better than us, suppose.

>tfw you never really had a choice

>former exchange student to USA where she became a creationist

>Huhtasaari is a creationist and has stated that the theory of evolution is a 'totally impossible theory'.

I apologize, finnbros ;_;

So Haavisto won?

/ourguy/

>vanhanen

>is a Zionist
so close to being perfect

is it not HER TURN!?

but on the other hand, you could vote for TORBALDS and have linux autism

She is actually a stupid fucking idiot regardless of her opinions. I hate to agree with her.

Torvalds is a full blown NATO
-plant.

>She is actually a stupid fucking idiot
well she is a woman, what do you expect

indeed. there also seems to be no interest in organising the blue and black movement among the youth, whereas the red and green beast is very active and rots the fatherland harder than ever.
i hope that by the time of the next election the right can get it's shit together. time is running out fast.

>What is kokoomusnuoret

They're feminists.

That's the blue movement for ya

Could be worse, finnbros

how are those cuckolds supposed to represent the black and blue? all i'm seeing is liberal pro-eu nonsense that still panders to the left even though it has never worked

Sauli Niinistö is pedophile who married his own goddaughter what he abused when she was still child. Niinistö's wife got suicided after finding this out. Niinistö is just another pedophile globalist puppet who's making Finland NATO-country so US can put military base in here.

sauliniinistosalosta.blogspot.fi/

keskustelu.mvlehti.net/index.php?topic=35477.0

There's also massive voter fraud in Finland. We still have paper ballots but all results are collected and calculated by computer system built by corrupted company(Tieto Finland Oy) which is partly owned by (((Goldman Sachs))). Even people who voted themselves didn't get any votes from their own town, this is specially true for smaller parties who offer real opposition unlike PS which was controlled opposition at least until Soini left the party after losing power.. They had to give some votes to PS because they were so popular but who knows what the real results were. There's no way to validate if votes are registered to right candidates.

Finland is fake democracy just like most of the so called (((democracies)))

>links to mvlehti
do not ever post under the finnish flag again, russian bastard. if you are a finn, hang yourself for being a useful idiot. i fucking hate you morons who bog down the far right with your subhuman garbage.

Fuck you. Finnish shills are always accusing everybody as russians if they disagree with marxism. MV-lehti is the greatest opposition media in Finland and it's founder has been detained in Spain for several months now even when there's no charges yet. They want to sentence him in secret trial which is not open to public because all they have is some bullshit accusations of racism. Another example how Finland is fake democracy.

> he wants Finland to join NATO
You're not a useful idiot, you're just a plain old moron.

I thought Finland was smarter than the suicide club of eastern-european failed states. Do you really want to be the Poland of the north?

t. Russian

Haistakaa nyt vittu. Puhuuko ryssät nyt suomeakin? Vittu teil on kyl epätoivoiset shillaamiset menossa.

Muh russians everywhere.

>historical sweden is a limp dick and balls
>until they lost finland, which were the balls of the dick and balls
>sweden lost its balls to russia and was never the same again

>founder is called ilja janitskin (lol), who is openly pro-russian
i know you'd love to lick ivan's balls clean like the degenerate steppe dog you are, stupid animal. you infiltrators are even worse than those who are openly against us, so fuck yourself.
nobody with half a brain is deluded enough to believe that those russophile fucktards wouldn't have some ulterior motives in their "work"

i do not want finland in nato, truly a brain damaged claim, flag checks out.

Looks familiar

Spiikkaa meitin kieltä vähäsen ni nähdään ootko silli.

This shill got triggered hard. NATO shills in Finland are always accusing everybody who is not pro-NATO/pro-immigration as russian shill. CIA has big spying center in middle of Helsinki and they employ many finnish shills there.

See how all they can do is accusing others as russian shills.

>MV-lehti is the greatest opposition media in Finland

Started by, owned by and funded by RUSSIANS. Russian shitskin is the owner, pic related.

99% provably FALSE (((news))) stories.

> no charges yet.

EU-wide arrest warrant for Janitskin for dozens of charges, including aggravated slander and copyright infringement.

>NATO shills in Finland are always accusing everybody who is not pro-NATO/pro-immigration as russian shill.

I am OP and I'm anti-NATO. You can go kill yourself Russian shill.

>Only 19 percent of respondents said yes to Finnish membership in the alliance. This figure has fallen noticeably compared to corresponding polls in 2015 and 2014.

>opposition to NATO membership is pretty much even across every demographic: men and women, young and old, urban and rural, white and blue collar, and employed and unemployed.

yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/yle_poll_only_a_fifth_of_finns_back_nato_membership/9974703

AMERICAN NATO MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICAN WARS DESTROY COUNTRIES THAT CREATE REFUGEES

REFUGEES WOULD NOT EXIST WITHOUT ILLEGAL AMERICAN NATO WARS IN THE MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA

IRAQIS DON'T BELONG IN EUROPE, THEY BELONG IN IRAQ.

AFGHANS DON'T BELONG IN EUROPE, THEY BELONG IN AFGHANISTAN

SOMALIS DON'T BELONG IN EUROPE, THEY BELONG IN SOMALIA

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. It's not like the president is relevant anyways.

>claiming that i am pro-nato which i'm not, blowing his pro-russian disguise in the process

te ryssän huorat ootte kyllä joka kerta yhtä ennalta-arvattavia vammasuudessanne. osaisit edes hävetä, toisaalta koko konsepti taitaa olla ryssän penikalle vieras

Hahahaha MV-lehti gives full details of ape-rapists which our shitty (((MSM))) doesnt do. There's political hunt against MV-lehti because it constantly reports about political corruption and immigrant crimes.

There's still no charges at all, police wants to "question" Janitskin but didnät do it while he was sitting in spanish prison or now when he is still under house arrest. Andorra court actually refused to extradite Janitskin to Finland because finnish officals couldn't give any proof of his so called "crimes". Why secret trial if finnish officals have nothing to hide?

These shills are pretty desperate trying to defend finnish ((MSM)) and accusing everybody as russians shills if they don't agree with offical propaganda.

vittu että ottaa päähän ryssät, jotka assosioimallaan itsensä oikeiston kanssa aiheuttavat lamaannusta oikeiston keskuudessa. jos näistä ei päästä, oikeisto ei koskaan tule etenemään mihinkään.

"Yhyhyhyhy ryssäryssäryssäryssäryssäryssäryssäryssä" Ettekö NATO-trollit muuta osaa? Saatteko tekin palkkaa shariabluelta?

>vieläkin ruikuttaa minun olevan naton kannalla vaikka nimenomaan ilmaisin vastustukseni sitä kohtaan

nauhas toistaa samaa mantraa, vanja. hienosti suistat raiteltaan keskustelun oikeiston tilanteen korjaamisesta. sekös teitä huolettaa, että idän uhkaa voitaisiin ehkäistä ilman natoakin. säälittävää.

Are you not part of your own nation?
Close your borders. You have no obligation to open the gates to invaders. Foreign wars are not your problem unless you make it your problem.

Itse toistat jatkuvasti mantraa siitä miten olen ryssä vaikka ryssäksi osaan suhteellisen hyvin suomea. Mitä vittua edes uliset täällä? Pelkkää ad hominemia ja ryssittelyä. Luuletko tosiaan, että jokainen MV-lehteä lukeva suomalainen on ryssän agentti?

Shills always attack MV-lehti because it's seriously threatening (((MSM))) propaganda in Finland.

>älä ole ryssä
>lankea ryssän metkuihin
>loukkaannu ryssittelystä
yhtä vammaisesti kiellät kaiken, vaikka olet aivan läpinäkyvästi ryssän kätyri. ei sun kanssa keskustelulla pääse yhtään mihinkään. toivon, että muilun veljekset tuo teille venäläisen boteille kaiken ansaitsemanne. morjens.

youtube.com/watch?v=ng913hizg9c

Freedom of the press in Finland is pure joke. Leading opposition media leader has been detained for months without charges and it has been questioned by many. All trials will be secret just like in USSR or some other dictatorship.

Two media companies own almost all media outlets in Finland and they all have same marxist agenda. MV-lehti caused shitstorm because it started redpilling finnish people and by now it's really popular because it reports things what (((they))) don't want people to know.

Hahahaha omat postauksesi ovat todella vammaisia kun kykenet ainoastaan ryssittelyyn. Sanon suoraan, että Venäjä on oligarkkinen diktatuuri. Sanoisiko ryssätrolli näin?

This shill is still accusing me as russian shill even when I say that Russia is shitty dictatorship.

Nyt ryssäbotit vittuun Sup Forumsista ja ääni Väyryselle, joka on /meidän mies/

>Leading opposition media
Nyt vittu:D

She's our girl. Fuck the psyops.

>People call her a Nazi
>She's anti-science
The absolute state of modern political understanding

That's because Cucks of Odin and shit push this skinhead juntti view of right-wing political youth activity. We need a sort of folksy, scout-like organisation and something like the Academic Karelia Society to middle-classify the movement.