Re:Creators

>Anyways, here's Wonderwall.

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/pkrenx.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=NjzMKzjNnKk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Best gril of the season. My waifu, do not steel.

>not using the webm

faggots, the both of you

I expected nothing from this show before watching it, now I'm just drooling over this chuuni.

>Season is so horrifically bad that THIS is considered the best first ep of the season

Jesus fucking christ guys, what has happened?

sounds like you can't have fun

I was expecting this show to be edgy and grimdark but it was actually pretty silly.

Waiting for Horriblesubs version.

They better not kill her/give her a bad ending.

How many pages of Pixiv did it take to turn her into an edgelord?

I want to impregnate this chuuni and take responsibility.

She actually went insane after she searched her tag and there were zero pictures, not even the trash quality ones that have 1 favorite.

>MC is the first one to draw art of her and upload it

Best girl

Sounds like you need better taste.

After all promo art and PVs I thought chuuni would be the worst character of this season. How wrong I was.

Dunno, maybe FIX THE FUCKING ECONOMY?

Someone explain to me the physics of light and shadow on this nose.

>MC has a drawing tablit
It ALL makes sense now.

I want to held hand with her

Is Chuuni the most moe character in recent years?
I just want to protect and cuddle her.

He makes a wanted poster drawing that inspires her actual author to create her.

Requesting a webm of Meteora closing her book after chuuni leaves. It's around 17:30

God, why is he looks similar to me? Of all the generic design they can think of, and it got to be looking like me.

why

She was created by her dead sister.

>yfw MC realizes he is the main character of an anime and he comes into our world and it's shot like live action but with 2D characters

Because glasses wearing nerds are common as fuck, fucker encapsulates generic.

>eye shape is actually the stop button
What did they mean by this?

Esdeath, Griffith

Why would the alleged sister kill herself if she could simply create any world she desires and jump in it.

>that shit quality

Kill yourself.

this is so corny that you can't help but like her

With sound. my.mixtape.moe/pkrenx.webm

Find another hobby

MAGIC
MISSILE

>Aki Toyosaki doing her deep voice
My dick is diamonds every time.

Learn how to set proper encode settings holy fuck.

The script I have works well for longer clips, and I'm too lazy to fuck with it for a one-off five second cut.

>Who are you?
>Would my name be the answer you're looking for?

Cute.

Why can't she beat all of those characters and why do rockets pose any problems for her?
Wasn't her weapon supposed to make her omnipotent?
That being said, i quite enjoyed how obvious this episode was about how corny and over the top it was, and that it played everything with a straight face anyway.

Is this a reenactment of the shirou and saber scene along with Lancer.

Except Saber seems to be the unarguably weakest one now.

I mean she's Archer. Saber is actually worth shit against Gilgamesh, after all.

>1 episode out
>Already better than both Aldnoah 0/10 seasons

So this is the power of Black Lagoon author

That was a surprisingly enjoyable first episode. Definitely onboard with this. Has the potential to be fun based on the premise and characters alone.

King chuuni is making half the show for me.

it's being written by the author of black lagoon, it's gonna be fun as fuck

Fucking slut

>The script I have works well for longer clips
suuuure

How many irises does this girl have?

>longer cuts
>720p

No user you're just retarded.
And video files don't work like that, you can't take a script and apply it everywhere and expect it to work when there's a file size constraint involved.
If you try and do that, just about everything is going to look like shit.

Why is she the best?

Fuck me the betashit MC is such a fucking WIMP holy shit I'm going to murder someone

The writing is only one element of a successful anime (albeit a very important one). My greatest concern at the moment is for the animation quality. It was a bit iffy in places even during the very first episode. The aesthetic seems to vary a lot a lot between characters and settings (although that may be intentional for obvious reasons).

She probably means she's omnipotent in terms of plot armor and can't extend out of her reach such as killing the characters of the story.

How would you have reacted in that situation, user?

Why does the best girl have to be the antagonist? This is like Akame ga Kill all over again.

>implying that Akame ga Shit's antagonist was best anything

>see previous thread
>wow this must be the best first episode of this season!
>download and watch
>its fucking shit
never change Sup Forums. never change

Akashic and the grandpa one were more enjoyable. I even liked AoT more (never got the hate, it's just some more mindless fun).

Anybody willing to speculate on what the significance of pic related dying at the start was>

Did you even hear him when his tablet crashed? And he NEVER fucking stops whimpering

She probably has the power of the "gods", which are omnipotent but only in the fantasy world. She either has a writer backing her or had an author write for her an omnipotent tool. It's hard to tell how much influence it has in the real world, it's possible that it can only affect the fantasy characters there.

"okay'

tipically antagonist are better characters than the protagonist, also i think that she will be neutral in the story

The problem is on your end, fix your shit taste.

Last seasons was worse for new anime. The only things worth watching were continuations of existing franchises.

Yes user, we know, you're a manly man and clearly better than this anime character.

More worrying is this episodes had three different writers listed including the director himself, the concept creator and a script hack with credits mainly for adapting isekai/harem trash. And series composition credit is with the director.

If it's anything to go by, she has two braids like Red

Mate fuck off already, this guy is even worse than most designated self-insert harem MCs.

Surprisingly boring, never expected it would get such a warm welcome here.

The first three episodes of Aldnoah were decent.

>And series composition credit is with the director.
Why would that be worrying? For Aldnoah:Zero reasons?

Would you not wait a few more episode to find out?

More than neutral, she might be intentionally the plot driver. Creating a premise for MC and fantasy girls join forces before the actual antagonist appears.

>mfw this happened with both virgin soul and
sakura quest.

Recreators is actually good though

Because Urobuchi was there.

Hiroe is doing the whole thing.

Maybe he'll get better, and if he does, I'll stop bitching immediately.

>plot driver
That still makes her True Neutral.

but those are the best three shows that have aired so far user. Sup Forums has good taste this season for once

>Last seasons was worse for new anime. The only things worth watching were continuations of existing franchises.

Maidragon, Youjo Senki, ACCA: 13, LWA, Kemono Friends

And that's ignoring other shit like gabriel dropout, kuzu no honkai and whatever other shit-tier shows people on Sup Forums watched.

Last season was strong as fuck.

Virgin Soul is pretty good though?

>sakura quest.
I think it's way too early to judge Sakura Quest. Looks like it will have a slow start.

>Maybe he'll get better, and if he does, I'll stop bitching immediately.
Good man.

>Maidragon
opinion discarded

What a good surprise, I wasn't expecting anything from this, but its a very interesting anime

>Kemono Friends
Stopped reading there.

Wouldn't it be more chaotic good though? She is playing villain for the best benefit of the world.

series composer is like the main writer job. it's worrying because Aoki has had no prior writing experience (there are directors who can write well)

i was almost gonna pass on this because of the summary and how bad troyca fucked up A/Z glad i didn't. this is gun be good

>Maidragon, Youjo Senki, ACCA: 13, LWA, Kemono Friends
>Last season was strong as fuck.
If that's what you consider a strong season, God help you.

LWA would have been included as a "continuation of an extra franchise" though, even if I haven't watched it since episode 6.

>Because Urobuchi was there.
Why did he left?

He was never going to stay, he was only there for name recognition.

What's her name even anyway?

my guess is she winds up reincarnated as the spinning sword queen. so this series is like reverse isekai

He was hired so they could put his name in the promo and bait people.

Fucking kikeplex.

>it's worrying because Aoki has had no prior writing experience
Just checked out his history there, and you're correct: significant of directing and storyboard experience, but no writing/composition experience. Hopefully he has an untapped talent for writing.

Literally the most shitposted about show both on 2ch and Sup Forums.
Produced by far the most fan art of any other series airing.

Think what you want but it's undoubtedly the most "successful" show from last season.

I went into last season expecting to watch maybe 4 or 5 things at most. I end up with something like 13 shows total(if you included continuing series from the prior season). Everyone else I talk to about chinese cartoons also mentioned that they haven't watched as many series in a single season as they had for Winter in a decently long time.

And I guess you could count LWA under continuation, though it's more of a "reboot" of sorts since it's just ignoring prior canon.

Sorry for off-topic but I just thought it is time for me to learn how to make webms. So this is the one I just made, compared to yours it looks pretty shit, so is there guide or something that I can follow to learn how to set encode?
I made the webm by following this video
youtube.com/watch?v=NjzMKzjNnKk

What exactly is the nature of the involvement the Black Lagoon Author has in this anime?