What could be done to save white women at all when they don't even want to be saved?

what could be done to save white women at all when they don't even want to be saved?

thats kinda hot desu

Pure degeneracy.

I do not owe anyone anything that they are not willing to learn and work for themselves. It is unrealistic to take the burden of de-jewing white women because our ancestors got greedy, lazy, and allowed themselves and society to get fucked in the ass. It is what it is. The best we can do is be the change we wish to see. No woman walks on me in public, not even my own, and the women that have all come to know me respect me and know that I will call them out on their bullshit in a heartbeat. This is how you can do it, sitting at your desk and seething about our already imminent downfall is pointless - I have to remind myself that every other day. If a time shall come that ethnicities will forever separate into their own ethnostates, then so be it. If the world continues to be more integrated as a result of technology and industry, so be it (within reason; obviously no illegal immigrant bullshit). I think the only thing one can do is Ride the Tiger, since they sure as hell can't control it. Still, we oppose degeneracy and the faults of society openly, unabashedly, and in ways that command respect.

Free market forces. Marry asian qts. White women will be forced to compete for white cock unlike the monopoly they've enjoyed until this point.

Captcha was "school MISSION" swear to fucking god, missing getting a screenshot. Fucking awesome, haha

You change the environment so that they look to be saved by anyone
Stockholm syndrome works well on women

you can't save women. they have a naturally masochistic and covetous nature. they seek to subvert, steal and destroy all that they can in an attempt to project how they feel on the inside. this is their natural state of being and it's why men have always taken the wheel and oppressed their women to a degree.

the answer to this problem is staring us right in the face only most of us are too cowardly to suggest it.

women need to be oppressed. everybody knows this but most ignore due to fear of social repercussions of uttering such an idea.

this is why in relationships any man that treats a woman as their equal is destroyed in numerous ways, why "nice guys finish last" and why no amount of "love" will ever satisfy a woman. they are incapable of love, incapable of being equal to men, they don't want to be loved, they don't want to be equal to men. they want to be overpowered, they want to be treated in a way that is indicative of how they feel about themselves. they want to be oppressed, they want to serve someone greater than themselves. and this has always been the way, and always will be.

and any society that denies this and moves away from this natural dynamic falls. and we see this by what is occuring in the west today. women took the helm, now women want to destroy everything men built over the centuries. and they are doing an exceedingly good job.

it's funny because it's true.

women want to be beaten. they want to be punished. any that tells you they don't is lying to you because they don't want you to be the one to do it.

every woman wants to be beaten and punished for who they and what they are, but only by the right man.

her teeth give me jiggels

>women after one light beer

>White women will be forced to compete
theyll be non existent by that point

Yeah, usually, but if you're an easy-going type and play it smart, you can lead to a situation where simply yelling at your wife will come as a surprise and immediately jolt her into obeying.

All I have to do is yell out her name and she does what she's told. When she misbehaves in front of other people, I get her out of the room and then correct her.

Play it smart, bro. Hurting the woman you love hurts you too.

I somewhat agree but I think that comes down to the female in question mostly. I'm firm but fair but I always find females trying to test me and push me into being overly dominant with them. especially with younger generationals. shouting isn't enough, and quite often shouting is the opposite of what they want because it shows weakness in their eyes. "if you shout / argue with me it's because you care and I win" and also I think the generational difference applies massively across the board because with older generationals you have more of a respect for tradition, duty, hierarchy, leadership etc, but with the younger generationals it's the complete opposite. they don't like any of those things but they still craved being ruled by them, which is probably why they preach "I'm so oppressed" while also craving the same dynamics they claim to hate.

but yeah sometimes the best approach is the silent but stern approach, you're patient, you're calculating, you read them, you let them poke at you and prod you and then you let loose when enough is enough. shock tactics. but again, in a calm but calculating manner. you assert your dominance by physically chastising them, perhaps even using them sexually in a manner that's quite brutal, just so they know who the boss is.

self-control is a must, and a lack of emotion is also a must, if you show emotion to a woman, you lose. because they see a lack of emotion as strength, because they perceive you as not having clouded judgement (another projection of their self-hatred, they hate the fact they're so naturally emotional so they look for someone to guide them who isn't like that)

also, I think loving any woman outside of your immediate family is a bad idea, at the very least keep it to yourself and never let them know just how much they mean to you. because as soon as you do they lose respect for you because "why would this dude love me when I hate myself unless he's even less of worth than myself"

>I somewhat agree but I think that comes down to the female in question mostly.
This is 99% of what it comes down to, bro. If you are an easy-going type, find a woman who doesn't like to argue. If you are an aggressive type, find a woman who wants to be made your bitch. If you respect tradition, find a woman who respects tradition. Modern women, especially city women, are degenerate as fuck. You need to find one who is as traditional as you.

>but yeah sometimes the best approach is the silent but stern approach, you're patient, you're calculating, you read them, you let them poke at you and prod you and then you let loose when enough is enough. shock tactics. but again, in a calm but calculating manner.
Exactly this.

>you assert your dominance by physically chastising them, perhaps even using them sexually in a manner that's quite brutal, just so they know who the boss is.
But you need to be careful here, because many women these days like being treated like a piece of shit in bed, so they might misbehave on purpose. This is how you punish misdemeanor, not serious crimes. For serious crimes, you give her a cold shoulder until she apologizes.

>self-control is a must, and a lack of emotion is also a must, if you show emotion to a woman, you lose. because they see a lack of emotion as strength, because they perceive you as not having clouded judgement (another projection of their self-hatred, they hate the fact they're so naturally emotional so they look for someone to guide them who isn't like that)
Nope, this depends on their father figure. Most men today think emotion is weakness, so they will hide it at all times. I don't. I have been known to shed a tear in front of her, but always with a good reason.

>as soon as you do they lose respect for you because "why would this dude love me when I hate myself unless he's even less of worth than myself"
Again, don't marry a self-hating cunt. Also daddy issues.

I love this woman!

wow where did you find this webm of all white women

rape and violence
and stop caring what women want
their opinion doesnt matter.

Plz punish me

You need to realize a woman is equivalent to a child. They need to be taken care of, educated, and cherished.

the problem is though that 99.9% of women today are degenerate whether they be in big cities or small towns or whatever else. the only woman I've ever met in my entire life who has a well-balanced, well-thought out approach to relationships is my mother and she says the same as me, she's never met another woman who sees relationships how she does. they always put an emphasis on the material benefits of the relationships rather than the things that are truly important like shared values, morals, principles etc and a desire for growth and experience with someone you genuinely care for.

I've had plenty of women "appear" to be this way, but it's always been a bait and switch approach. they reel you in pretending to be what they know you want which is a traditional, loving woman, then when they think they have you by the balls they switch and show their true degenerate selves and no amount of discipline can "tame" them because they know they can do whatever they want and most men out there would take them and provide them with what you provide them with in a heartbeat.

I have more respect for actual whores who have no issues with showing their degeneracy than these succubi. at least their degeneracy is honest and open, and also shameless. but these, poses are literal evil and they are within the majority wherever you go. my mother has said the exact same thing too, that she's never met a woman who sees relationships how she does, which is within an emphasis on shared values, morals, principles, friendship and individual growth. it's always about "what's in it for me" rather than "what can we do together and for each other."

so I think actively seeking out a woman who's traditional is more than dangerous in this day and age. they just don't exist anymore. or at the very least it's like trying to find a needle in a haystack. and every dude I know has at some point thought he found that needle in the haystack.

the only time women have been traditional is when they've been forced to be by social standards. and they hated it (until they got to an age where it was the only viable choice for them because no other men would want them). women only seem to want to be traditional now because they know that no matter what, they're sorted. if the husband or whatever makes any kind of mistake, that woman can then go to the courts, get a divorce or whatever and get half of his income for years, not to mention child support and the fact she can easily ruin his life via false accusations if she saw fit. don't fall for the bullshit man. literally no woman is truly traditional. if the state wasn't involved in relationships so heavily women would be giving them a miss as a whole and simply getting what they want from men by whoring around more so than now.

and yeah I know I've come across that a lot, if I ever feel like a female is trying to get me to punish her for her own benefit I just block her on everything and never speak to her again because that right there shows you have a real manipulative piece of shit on your hands and you will forever be in a power struggle. she's likely trying to top from the bottom, attempting to make you submissive by giving you the illusion of being dominant and doing what she wants by way of manipulation within that faux dynamic.

well with me I've noticed a trend, if I show even an inkling of emotion, almost instantly the female in question changes and evidently loses respect for me, also begins to attempt to push my buttons and guilt-trip me. I get a lot more respect from women I'm cold with and basically say "my way or the highway" to.

and I don't think it's exclusive to women with daddy issues. I think all women are inherently masochistic and that masochism is being amplified by the kind of culture we live in. same attitudes are everywhere in the world, they're just far more amplified here.

no

This is why I am aggressive as a woman. Because men like you won't take explanations for an answer.

sharia

and you know what? If all of my freedom and choices were taken away by the government I would decide to be a childless NEET for life. I would never have kids because that would be continuing a society I hate. Good luck forcing this on me.

b-but i have been very naughty :(

Tiffany Trump.

"you men won't do what I want and let me have my own way so I'm gonna stamp my feet and have a tantrum"

translated it for you.

women rarely explain things outside of an emotional point of view and they believe that their emotions dictate what's right and wrong or what's true and what's false. men tend to stick to logistical, mechanical points of view and as such stick to facts or what they think to be the facts as far as they know. with little or no emotion involved at all.

this is why men rarely take women seriously when explaining things. because we instinctively recognise this in women.

there are exceptions to the rule, but it's still just that, a rule.

>what could be done to save white women at all when they don't even want to be saved?

You're from the West? I've only seen that state of degeneracy in the West. It exists in Serbia too, but not as often. Here most people still care about the family. Even when the commies sent some pioneer girls to villages to promote "freedom of morals", most women sought long-term relationships.

>the only time women have been traditional is when they've been forced to be by social standards.
Same counts as non-traditionalism. The bottom line is, women will always be what men want them to be. If men want brainless whores, women will be brainless whores. All it takes is men not thinking with their dicks. If you would spend your entire life alone rather than fucking shallow whores and devote your life to it, chances are, you will discover communities that agree with that sentiment.

>well with me I've noticed a trend, if I show even an inkling of emotion, almost instantly the female in question changes and evidently loses respect for me, also begins to attempt to push my buttons and guilt-trip me. I get a lot more respect from women I'm cold with and basically say "my way or the highway" to.
>and I don't think it's exclusive to women with daddy issues. I think all women are inherently masochistic and that masochism is being amplified by the kind of culture we live in. same attitudes are everywhere in the world, they're just far more amplified here.
It could also be a broken heart. When she gets used and dumped at a very young age, as is the case with too many women these days, there's a high risk of her becoming a whore.

yet again, another purely emotional response that's proving my point.

you just can't help yourself can you.

"I'm aggressive"
"I hate"

you're not concerned with anything other than your own feelings. you would rather see the world burn than not get your own way.

again, proving a point I raised earlier about women being covetous and masochistic in their nature, and seeking to subvert and destroy everything as a projection of that nature.

Can you explain to me what the fuck that has to do with anything? I'm lost

you dont ask them, you force them. Does anyone here even knows how women s minds work ?

the thing with serbia though, and surrounding countries. is they don't tend to be as economically successful as the west. they're still kinda struggling. so there needs to be much more emphasis on traditionalism there. it's a necessity.

women would abandon the family unit in droves if serbia was far more economically successful. trust me. and the same goes for the rest of eastern europe.

the degeneracy is so rife here because pretty much everyone is free to indulge in individualism as much as possible. the family unit is no longer a necessity due to state interference and economic freedom. there are other social factors too of course but I'd say they're the main two.

make no mistake, women in serbia still despise traditionalism. but they consider it the lesser of two evils. they'd rather be in a relationship and have more financial stability than not. simple as.

and I disagree wholeheartedly. I think it's the other way round. the majority of men live their lives in accordance to what they believe women want. most men in the west are constantly chasing women. it's only different in a society that forces rigid patriarchal traditionalism on women. because in a society like that, women have to behave and do as their male peers demand or they're ostracised, which results in a massive risk of becoming what was known as a spinster. which was pretty terrible for a woman as it meant she'd be a lot poorer throughout life and would be looked down on by all her peers.

Save them? No. Enslave them and return them to their rightful place at the foot of man.

>getting drunk off coors light
They are truly lost

god she's so cute. how do I make her my wife user? i'm korean

you kore-an't

MGTOWS get out of my board ree

I don't think it's the economy, I think it's individualism as such. In Serbia, we never had it. We have degenerate communities, we have normal communities, and some normal people will merely tolerate the degenerates when they have to, but still avoid them. In the West, muh individualism has completely replaced any sense of belonging to a larger group and accepting its morality, since your individual morals and preferences define you, so people will fuck around and do drugs and go "I am who I am, if you don't like me, don't hang out with me".

My wife, for example, is a lawyer, and can do very well on her own. She wants to be a mother and to have a family. However, she was never the kind of girl who goes around drinking and partying. I literally met her in a line waiting for new documents. You will never find such a girl in the places most people meet their girlfriends.

Women don't despise traditionalism. All human beings are what they were raised to be. We all have our hormones and hormones are addictive, meaning most of us will keep ourselves in the same emotional state our whole lives if we're allowed to, and step out of our comfort zones only if we have to.
My Mom was raised by a grandfather who held her responsible just like her brothers, so she has tremendous amount of self-control. On the other hand, my cousin was raised by my uncle, who treated her like a little princess and allowed her to do anything, so she is now a drug-addicted slut.

A good mother is motivated by pure emotion (smothering kind of love), but a good father is motivated by future thinking (tough love). So fathers are naturally more responsible for their child's future.

pls

The only problem I have with that webm is that it's coors light. Gross.

stop talking BS some autist on here might actually believe you
Key to women is: Don't be boring, lead and stay by her side

Build an extravagant nest and display that you are a good hunter and gatherer. Women will want to lay their eggs in it.
Have some exciting hobbies to add the extra thrill of not seeming like a total push over.

>thinking that women are responsible for their decisions when they've been raised on zog mainstream media propaganda all their lives

women are both more social than men and more emotional so they 1. feel a greater need to fit in and conform the the perceived social consensus and 2. are more vulnerable to emotional appeals that don't make logical sense.

It is unrealistic to expect them to be as redpilled as men.
Never the less, white women are the only way to continue the white race so abandoning them is defeatism and spells the end of the white race.

the only choice is to continue breeding with white women to continue the white race and try and counteract zog propaganda and eventually oust the jews.
Once zog propaganda is gotten rid of they'll be fine.

Just a reminder that drinking culture is degenerate and wreaks havoc on your mind and body.

>and I disagree wholeheartedly. I think it's the other way round. the majority of men live their lives in accordance to what they believe women want. most men in the west are constantly chasing women.
These are the kind of men who will marry a cunt and get divorced in three years. Women hate those kinds of men. Real men, the men women want, do their thing and don't give a fuck about anyone else's opinions, especially women's. Women adapt to the desires of these men.
Feminism and Hollywood have convinced men that that's the way it should be, so only bad boys don't buy into it at a young age. These bad boys, who are fucked up themselves, will then be the ones women like, and the ones they adapt to.

Also, it's ridiculous to use this video for an anti white woman post when there are surely white men in the background cheering her on.

you can't "lead" a woman unless you're ready and willing to punish her for her bad behaviour and treat her as she wants to be treated, which will be a reflection of how she feels about herself.

but the problem is that due to the state's monopoly on power and authority if you were to discipline your woman, in a fit of immature retribution she'd run to the state and cry wolf because you slapped her or force-fucked her (not raped, there's a distinct difference) despite wanting it all to happen.

so I would say that they key to women is to stop chasing them and even caring about what they want, to do your own thing and pump + dump until women in unison begin to submit to men and relinquish their hold on the state out of desperation.

ignore females, acquire currency. help other men to do the same.

agreed. women despise those kinds of men and what they do to them via divorce courts is punishment for being weak. women literally want to destroy these men for who and what they are. there are no exceptions.

I don't think it's as simple as nice guys vs bad boys though. I firmly believe there is a middle ground. and the middle ground is where it's at. bad boys lack responsibility and don't give a fuck about anything or anyone but themselves. whereas nice guys are serfs looking for validation.

guys who're in the middle however, they're responsible, they recognise their duties and don't abscond from them for anything or anyone, they have a sense of morality and natural law and adhere to them. never instigating any violations of anyone's rights but being more than willing to use force to combat someone else's transgressions. they neither want to be served nor serve, but recognise that hierarchy is needed and as such are dominant from a point of view that's duty oriented. duty to family, community, culture, race, society etc and aren't afraid to express that dominance over those who abscond from their duties.

real men were kings once, kings of their own households, of their communities, kings of the world. and it was good. but now most men are snivelling weaklings who have no ambition, no sense of duty, and who's priority is the validation of women and it's sickening.

find the middle ground lads.

this.

That's all I'm saying. The middle means: be good for the right reasons, not because the others want you to be good. Have your own strong moral compass and expect the woman to follow it. If she doesn't like it, she can find someone else, and so should you.

yes, moral relativism is what you're describing and that's very much an issue in the west from the top down. or at least, it's more out in the open than in eastern europe because there's more room for it.

I firmly believe they do. that women, at least here in the west, will never be truly happy no matter how much they have, and this is because of hypergamy. because women are hardwired to always look for a man with more resources and status, because more resources + status = more security, and women want a man that can protect them more than anything else. even the bible talks about this, how women covet what they don't have and as a result are wicked by their very nature. they want what they can't have, or what they don't have, and if they get it, they want something else. this cannot be denied. the same dynamic plays out in relationships.

I agree with the last bit though. both male and female principles are necessary for balance and without one the other will become too prevalent and corrupt the psyche of the children.

Kek

Bless that woman!!

>because women are hardwired to always look for a man with more resources and status, because more resources + status = more security, and women want a man that can protect them more than anything else. even the bible talks about this, how women covet what they don't have and as a result are wicked by their very nature. they want what they can't have, or what they don't have, and if they get it, they want something else. this cannot be denied. the same dynamic plays out in relationships.
That's why you should always remain a challenge to your woman. If you ever give her a sense that she won you over for good, she will stop appreciating you. But if you frame your relationship as a lifelong path, and give her a new goal right after she's finished the last, she will keep walking that path.

I think when it comes to the bad boy nice guy stuff, it's mostly that the men of our society who stand up for themselves and are confident tend to be bad boys. The "nice guys" of our society aren't necessarily nice, it's just that their insecurity and shyness makes them seem that way.

I think the percentage of women that actually get turned on by the bad boy irresponsible bully typed guy is very low, but many will go for that over a weak, boring, not confident guys who is responsible. I definitely agree that there's a middle ground.

We all saw the girls go for the jocks who walked over and bullied the other kids. But the thing is, if other guys then beat up the jocks (or the kids being bullied stood up for themselves and won) then the bullies all of a sudden wouldn't seem so attractive. Girls would rather be with the bully than the guy who gets bullied, but they'd rather be with the "nice guy" who deals with the bully than the bully. I'm rambling, don't know why I wrote all this.

why do you want a white ethno state when most of the white people in the US want to get rid of white people?

you're basically advocating lifelong servitude to women. it doesn't sound like that at a first glance but that's what it is. you need to satisfy a woman for life by way of providing her with challenges to sort of "hack" her hypergamous nature and use it to your own advantage.

but that's simply a bandaid. it doesn't solve the root issue.

the only solution is to bring back patriarchal traditionalism and remove women's influence on the state and the state's incentive to pander to women as a result. only then will women fall back in line with how things should be and will fulfill their duties.

as long as the state exists and has such power over men's lives, women will always put themselves first above any men they're in relationships with. because they're already covered by a much higher dominance patriarchal powerhouse, the state. they don't need us. we're just a convenience.

simply put, women already have it better. no matter what you do for a woman, you can never give her what the state can give her, so no amount of challenge or appeasement will satisfy her because she's already protected and provided for by the state.

agree 100%

both nice guys and bad boys are idiots. and so are the women they involve themselves with.

I could add a little more concentrated degeneracy to the sitch.

A woman is a combination of the worst parts of a nigger, a jew & a faggot.

Prove it.

We wuz queens and sheeeiiiiiit

you cannot save someone who is completely retarded and unreasonable so your question should be: "How do we fix the white bitch problem?"

>you're basically advocating lifelong servitude to women. it doesn't sound like that at a first glance but that's what it is. you need to satisfy a woman for life by way of providing her with challenges to sort of "hack" her hypergamous nature and use it to your own advantage.
Not really. Just walk your own path and she will follow. Don't you get depressed when you become static and without goals? Well, whereas you think in terms of goals, women more often think in terms of relationships, so if you have a goal, she will give herself a goal to support you on your path. Getting a habit of throwing her a little something to do, that she can easily handle, goes some ways to stabilize your relationship and also help you on your path.

>the only solution is to bring back patriarchal traditionalism and remove women's influence on the state and the state's incentive to pander to women as a result. only then will women fall back in line with how things should be and will fulfill their duties.
>as long as the state exists and has such power over men's lives, women will always put themselves first above any men they're in relationships with. because they're already covered by a much higher dominance patriarchal powerhouse, the state. they don't need us. we're just a convenience.
That is what we're all fighting for, isn't it? But we're talking in the terms of what YOU as an individual can do.

>simply put, women already have it better. no matter what you do for a woman, you can never give her what the state can give her, so no amount of challenge or appeasement will satisfy her because she's already protected and provided for by the state.
But that's the whole thing, not even women are happy with this state of affairs. The one inalienable biological need every healthy woman has is to be loved and to be a mother, and it takes a shitload of feminist propaganda to convince them otherwise.

Am I missing something here?

Make social media uncool

>young girl having great time
>drinking and doing normal party things
>degenerate

what is the alternative here ? should she be in her basement writing sieg heil on walls, be fat and make degenerate threads whole day ?

>White women will be forced to compete for white cock
Yeah right

>being in your basement writing sieg heil on walls, being fat and making degenerate threads whole day is the only alternative to getting wasted
I mean I know you're majority atheist, but for fuck's sake, Estonia, I expected more of you.

Never met a single successful white woman who slept with a nig and i'm from california desu

Psychedelics. Show these girls the wonders of drugs like LSD and mushrooms and have them realize how shitty binge-drinking alcohol and being a child-less degenerate is compared to being healthy and spiritually fulfilled, you don't even have to try, DNA and tryptamines do all the work, just don't all Charlie Manson and abuse poor girls

well you presented a great alternative
Here's a thought, if women are exptected to care for the home and cook clean etc, this means someone has to the man in the house, provide women with tools for their part and such
can you do that ? most of Sup Forums are fat neet neckbeards who haven't worked a single day in their life, they have no conception of responsibilty and they sure as fuck can't even defend themselves let alone a whole family
yet, despite all of this they scream how women a degenerate and wasted and they should be cleaning and cooking
this doesn't make sense, does it ?
women are degenerate cause there are no men in society

>they don't even want to be saved
Wrong. Normalfags hate their lives and desperately want change but have no place to go, no one to turn to. They're just waiting to be lead by a strong and competent leader. This is where NatSocs come in. Women want to be protected by us, men want to be like us and many will join us, and filthy skinheads try to be like us and fail. Commie weaklings hate us because they know they can't compete.

Women hate manlet faggots that lack confidence more than anything.

>Women want to be protected by us, men want to be like us and many will join us, and filthy skinheads try to be like us and fail. Commie weaklings hate us because they know they can't compete.

Well the don't do it.
Save the women's that deserve to be saved.
And let the other one to get fuck..

I can do that, I'm in the only line of work that pays well in Serbia. My wife is a lawyer, though, so I don't NEED to.

What I'm saying is, she can do something else for fun, like read a book or take a bike ride or something, getting drunk is degenerate and benefits no one in the long run. It's OK to do have a few drinks every once in a while, but getting dead drunk like the girl in the OP is degenerate.

White girl having fun?
>WHITE PEOPLE BTFO

Lol no you lowIQ subhuman nigger

>OP sure showed us whitefolks how pathetic we are, let’s all go home now, nothing to see here

>damn what are we white people now gonna do that OP has destroyed us?

@155630162
@155630227
@155630262
@155630329
>not wanting white people to consume the liquid Jew in large amounts means you're a nigger
Are you a shill or just retarded?

you dont instead we need to make the artificial womb a thing and simply abandon them and take our rightful place in the galaxy

Damn, us white people sure got BTFO this time. How will I ever recover folks/

Shocking revelation: majority of pol are actually normies.

I'm an 80k a year normie bere because this is where happening are first reported.

Damn, MR shitskin low Is OP sure showed us

Hello there fellow white person

>That stupid flavored svedka that every degenerate basic white chick always drinks

This guy gets it

I live in a small town and my dog gets to run freely most of the time when I'm around. I let him run chasing birds and what not. Apparently, one day swallowed some toxic plant that had it in terrible pain.

He didn't want to be held, or taken to the hospital or cured. I couldn't talk to him but I'm pretty sure it was being me to be put down.

Still, maybe out of selfishness or condescendence thinking I knew what was best for it, I took it to the vet and he cured my dog. Two weeks later my dog was happy again and so was I. Still can't talk to my dog but I'm pretty sure we both understand I shouldn't have let it harm itself in the first place and that saving him was ultimately a good idea.

pic unrelated

Same, but i make less money

Read the alabaster girl, this book totally changed my way of seeing women.

fpbp

that clip
> this is what christians actually believe