Explain to me how transgenderism isn't a mental illness

Explain to me how transgenderism isn't a mental illness.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_dysphoria
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

but it is though

So what if it is?

No one is saying its normal

Vast majority of cases are ugly heterosexual men who are pretending to be woman so that they can have a higher quality of life (not ignored anymore, get closer to women, supported by gov)

Other causes might be low confidence, depression, mental trauma, negative association with masculinity (lots of causes for this), sexual reasons (the rarest despite people meming this to be the cause). The sexual reasons can be the tranny themselves getting off on dressing up, or the parents get off on feminising their children.

Fucked up, I know. But this is the tranny redpill.

Its not mental illness its propaganda and weakness

Evolves in mental illness

without welfare and single mothers this would all disappear.

Long sleeves. Good choice.

Like they aren't even trying.
I don't get it.
This is a different creature than a trap, without a doubt.

1. Being trans is caused by a mental illness called gender dysphoria
2. This illness causes immense distress to the point where you can’t live your life normally.
3. After taking hormones for a while and with proper support the dysphoria almost completely vanishes and you no longer are mentally ill, you’re all better!

They're fucking delusional, at best.

Transgender people are not mentally ill just because they're transgender.

They're transgender because they're mentally ill.

Do research
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_dysphoria
Fag

These guys are just trolling, ignore them.

Transgender people are not “mentally ill.” They are like the rest of us, only they happen to feel their identity does not match what they were born as.

>they happen to feel their identity does not match what they were born as
That's the mental illness.

t. trolling christkike

i feel like i shouldn't have any legs so dont call me mentally ill for trying to chop them off

it's a mental illness and there shouldn't be any differential treatment UNLESS the tranny is hot.

hot trannies deserve to be treated like women, ugly trannies should be shot.

even trannies hate trannies

>septum piercing
absolutely disgusting

Goddamnit

I think hers is removable.

I need this picture sourced so I can send a hateful letter to the degenerates hosting it.

Nayara Archibald and Mary Duarte.

Brits stole Mary, unfortunately. One day I will steal her back.

I look forward to them joining the 40% group, you absolute faggot.

KEK. Fucking true that

Nah, the low confidence, depression, and immasuclinity as well as various other reasons you listed come from soy and the phytoestrogenical shit. Combine that with negative association with masculinity and/or mental trauma and there you have it. That's where the heterosexual men transitioning comes from

I'm so sick of you uneducated inbread morans sayibg transgender is a mental illness. It is a physical illness drawn from a genital defect. It's not a bidy with the wrong brain, it's a brain with the wrong body trying to fix it

Starting hormones in a month, feels good man

Doesn't it pretty much present the exact same way as Body Dysmorphic Disorder? It's not like they look in the mirror and see themselves in their reflection like a standard gay would. Trannies have no sense of self because their reflection doesn't match up with reality which is very on brand for mental illness.

The absolute state of Brazil

You don't understand how someone believing that they're in the wrong body isn't a mental illness? Bigot

>weak bait mate

Go more in depth! What is this physical disease drawn out of a genital defect? Why is it purely physical and not psychosomatic?

trannies are absolutely mentally ill

No you know what you are that’s why it’s so terrible

Its an illness

slippery_slope.jpg

So he likes girls now? I'm confused.

Same,
Man loves men
Man becomes "female"
"female" loves females
"female" loves animals.

look at all of his uploads - what is the one constant here? a: things that create unwarranted attention

he "likes" whatever feeds his histrionic behavior.

Let's be honest the ultimate way to escape the responsibility if being a man is

Drum roll****

Being a hot girl

We've watched hot women get everything and so whenever our brains sees the easiest way to be successful and physically happy it sacrifices it's mentality

I seriously doubt most of them have the same kind of inability to see reality that BDD has where you literally have to draw around someone's leg and show them how big the outline is before they realise they've got stick legs instead of hambeast legs.

I think most of them are just depressed, which is hardly uncommon these days - people on any side of the political or class spectrum seem miserable.
Some people put it down to being the wrong gender and society has been warped and bent enough that instead of trying to help them like you would any other disorder they jump straight to handing them to dicksaw - interesting how that isn't our stance towards any other mental illness.

oh but it is

45%

what? how? i..what?
I dont understand that logic at all. How? what? my head hurts.

I just don't get what the end game is. Does nobody else realize that there aren't nursing home aged trannies because of how absolutely recent this all is? How can transfags argue it's a natural occurrence/defect when they're the first age group to present with in such large numbers.

>Fact

When the left uses this word you know it's just 100% feelings based

But that's wrong. Though I recently did boot out a room mate that fit your description 100%. They just seem to be the obvious ones.

I'm a former pimp, enforcer, drug dealer, enforcer. I know BJJ, Judo, Aikido, TKD, and Kung Fu. My lowest rank is purple in BJJ.

Though you'll just call it a mental illness or what have you because that is easy for you to comprehend. It was some thing that manifested from a young age that I constantly repressed and tried to man up against. Fighting against it, is fighting against your true self.

>if you can't stand the idea of blah blah blah

What the fuck is wrong with these literal faggots. It's not enough that guys would prefer an actual vagina but they have to take it further by trying to FUCKING SHAME YOU INTO TRYING TO FUCK THEM.

It isn't a recent thing. It's just been recent that it's okay for people to pursue it. Elgalabus was likely trans. It's been documented through out several cultures in ages past.
Further your statement of old transgender is wrong. Just had Ben Barres die at 63. Lynn Conway of the Mead Conway chip design revolution is still kicking. She is nearly 80.

>I'm a former pimp, enforcer, drug dealer, enforcer. I know BJJ, Judo, Aikido, TKD, and Kung Fu. My lowest rank is purple in BJJ.

> I'm a former pimp, enforcer, drug dealer, enforcer. I know BJJ, Judo, Aikido, TKD, and Kung Fu. My lowest rank is purple in BJJ.

Kek I remember being 15 and lying on the internet.

Nice discussion there. You sure have swayed me to the point I was replying to.

Memes are an emotional response that are void of rational thought.

Why is my story so hard to believe? There is a documented DEVGRU SEAL by the name of Kristen Beck and some other US Spec ops, I believe a green beret by the name of Alana McLaughlin
Pimping went hand in hand with drug dealing. I had what the girls needed, and at least I didn't punch their heads in for being late on money.

Or is it that you can't handle some thing that doesn't fit your dumb shit narrative?

No both should be shot for leading on fucking trap loving cuck

Thats called a dellusion user

THAT'S not fucking 18
>Reported.

And then i saved all the village kids and got a kiss on the cheak arent i speshal

Yet noted differences in the Stria Terminalis that is fed from the Amygdala shows female neuron density in composition in male to female trans and the opposite in female to male.

So are you so sure it's a delusion? Address that argument, don't double down with muh chromosomes.

First you have to be retarded to combine JKD with kung fu. JKD is just the street fight version of kung fu.
Secondly Aikido is the most useless martial art to ever exist.
And also most top former military go for the private military route not the illegal one.

he's right you know
> trans are such a low population its a none issue
they are weak ppl that just want to be a waifu
> they are sick in the head
but Sup Forums wants to gas these retards

Lets see, I stopped a suicide jumper by talking to them on a bridge. Took a knife meant for some one else. I also stopped another suicide, but that was only because I didn't want them to die in my house.

I've done some good, I've done some bad. Yet, I've probably left a better mark on the world than you have.

Ha, I can beat that. I have several black belt degrees in being able to smell BULLSHIT.

Good luck to you gaynon. I hope you grow cute little tiddies and your face gets nice and feminine.
However, statistically speaking, you're probably going to look back to this conversation in the few seconds before you blow your brains out as a depressed 30yr old lizard person and think "welp, hormones were a bad choice"
But seriously, if you're in Canada and you're a qt, I'll let you lick my butthole before you an hero.

>First you have to be retarded to combine JKD with kung fu. JKD is just the street fight version of kung fu.
I took Kung Fu as a kid. It got my hands very fast and made me flexible. I wanted to learn Savate, but TKD was the next best option.
>Secondly Aikido is the most useless martial art to ever exist.
I thought you were autistic with you "*SCHNORT* AKSHUALLY" This post proves it. Aikido in combination with Judo is why I was an excellent bouncer. Aikido works full well when you're combining it's wrist locks and shoulder locks with throws.
>And also most top former military go for the private military route not the illegal one.
I was never military. I was just a thug. Though I do know an ex infantry.

PS. TKD sucks cock anyways and should only be used to learn the fundementals of kicking and adding flexibility.
Judo is GOAT.

>SEALs can be mentally ill, too.

Several MTF special forces. A few noted scientists and you find a street thug to be bullshit?

>Look Mom! I posted it again!1!1!

Did you ever wear pretty lingerie under your street tuff clothes when you were beating the shit out of people?

Can anybody explain why mtf transsexuals have such absurd rates of HIV? 27 %.

I'm applying to law school this year.

I'm considering listing myself as Transgender for automatic admissions and scholarships.
Will it work? Why, or why not?

>500 selfies and THAT was the best one
Oof

I’m a man and I like skirts. Actually we should reverse the trend and take back our skirts. Looks manly af aaand it’s convenient for taking a piss

Btw it’s very concerning that gender dysphoria might lead to a significant reduction of blacks, as half of them in california are african american.

Not even once. I had a reputation to uphold and routinely had clothes ripped.

Pretty sure getting a minority status can be easier.

Amen.

have a (You)

Just black people skewing the statistics like always

>"Queer_queenie"

That’s an outlier. The hormone treatement likely reduces ones life expectancy significantly.

Black hiv rate is something like less than 1 %.

I'm not saying I'm gonna cut off my dick or even wear a dress. I probably won't even shave my mustache. I'm just going to list as trans.
>it will be so brave.

If they deny admission, I will sue for discrimination.

And you think your plan has no chance of backfiring?

Well it's partially true. Trans do have higher rates.
Why? Forced into sex work to survive quite often.
After I reformed and transitioned, left crime. I worked but got routinely harassed even when I was passable, because my boss made sure EVERYONE knew what I was. It's either work at a job where you get harassed or try and find a job and get rejected if you look like a freak.

Or do sex work, where you're desired and paid up to 300 an hour if you're pretty and it's on your own terms.

Well what is it then? Give sources.

>tfw no qt housewife trans gf

>how transgenderism isn't a mental illness.
Tons of shekels to be made from enabling the behavior.

Tranny men who want to become women
1. Pay for HRT
2. Pay for surgery
3. Pay for implants
4. Pay for make up products
5. Pay for women clothing so the wardrobe they had as a man triples in size
6. Pay for women shoes so their shoe collection went from 3 pairs to 30 pairs.
7. Pay for activities that women partake in to feel included in the gender/sex/whatever social circles
8. Pay for hair products and accessories they would never use/wear when a man

Men can live simply with a splurge here and there but a woman is the driving force of the consumer base which is nothing new, even since the 50s with those stereotypical traveling salesmen that tries to sell the woman of the house products. So if the biological sex split is 50% men 50% women if 5% of men convert to women that is titanic profits to be made.

An average of ten years. There are very few of us. So why would you expect to see old ones? Further, how would you even know if you saw an old one? Barres and Conway look exactly like the gender they present as.

I wouldn't EVER draw attention to the fact I was trans when I passed as female. Even had friends I made talk shit about trans in front of me, and I just laughed along.

Nope. If anyone says anything against me, I'll call them a transphobe.

How can they prove I don't think I'm a women?

BoosumBuddies.jpeg

Yeah but homeless and even likely the average prostitute has a smaller chance of hiv.

this 100%, brazil is proof of this