After that brutal BTFOing of Sargoy, has he redeemed him himself in the eyes of Sup Forums?

After that brutal BTFOing of Sargoy, has he redeemed him himself in the eyes of Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=11&v=sSYLogZ7X4I
youtube.com/watch?v=UiUH-tWHbr8
youtu.be/eix7fLsS058
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He should stop repressing his homosexuality just like Ben Shapiro

Please stop shilling your shit youtuber, Richard got rekt. Sargon poked the holes, Styx put the holes to work.

You are being mislead by a fucking "pan - european"

sargon will always be my hero

Spencer won by default, really

"What is a white person lol" is not poking a whole.

And yes, obviously there is a reason that Styx isn't getting shit because he was actually sensible. The conversation would have been a lot more productive if it were just him and Spencer.

He didn't btfo Sargon. Sargon would have looked like a retard with or without spencer. JF and Styx were the real stand outs for me.

We always liked him, besides morphaggeus

Sargoy will surely make a comeback after he's done babysitting his wife's kid.

yeah, kinda.

I would say Sargon lost more so than I would say Spencer won.

Spencer can't debate his way out of a paper bag.

Sup Forums cant even agree what a white person is.

Hence the "mutt" memes or the "muh ancestors"
Enjoy sucking the jew cock.

There's a reason (((Spencer))) doesn't want to define what is white, because he wouldn't be included

LMAO

I never hated him.

I've been listening to his podcast for about a year now.

He's a bit of an effeminate faggot sometimes, and I am really not interested in full-blown fascism, but I do like his dicsussions about the white race and all that.

Styx barely participated in the debate due to treating it more like an interview, helping to act as the ultimate fence sitter.

Sargon was at least trying to 'debate' even if he was shitty at it. The "what is a white person" is a decent question for someone like Spencer since there's often debate amongst the alt-right for what counts as white due to an ethnostate requiring some line being drawn in order to act exclusionary to those groups you aren't including within your ethnostate.

>taking Sup Forums shiotposting as a good representation of what most people white people identify as one of their own
>taking Sup Forums shitposting seriously at all

Come on mate. Why all know what a white person looks like in 99% of cases. The very rare fringe cases do nothing to undermine the idea of an ethnostate

Styx participated plenty in the first couple of hours

Those are a meme you dip
Memes aside, the majority of people here would only have say Iranians as an edge case

Murdering Sargon on livestream over the course of four hours = temporary reprieve from calling him controlled opposition

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=11&v=sSYLogZ7X4I

A gold medal at the Special Olympics means you're still a retard.

Spencer's useful but he's still weak in a lot of areas. I don't think he deserves all the shit he gets here and the CIA op smears are just ludicrous. That's the sort of shit that cucks like Posobiec and Cernovich peddle.

>56% doesn't even know what a white guy is anymore

Never understood how Spencer gets more shit than faggots like those two

/ourguy/

It wasn't even a good debate. They kept reverting back to the same old "but what is white?!?!?" question. I wish they'd have moved on to something a bit more substantial. That's a criticism of Sargon for getting stuck on it, Spencer for continuing to play into it, and the mods for not forcing the debate forward.

He's still spouting nonsense that tries to appeal to liberals who don't want to admit their liberalism. He's still a coward afraid to speak of the true philosophical right that I know him to be well aware of due to the people he's been previously influenced by. The way he responded to Sargon's criticism of a budding ethnostate lacking stability without just challenging the very value of stability is the best example I can think of right now.

>Shitposting that is used just because it gets under burgers skin
>Works well so we keep using it

I think white americans are white, I just shitpost to get a reaction.

Because people flinging shit at him are MAGA redditards who think those guys are credible

It's a pretty important issue. I mean it's the reason I'm not an ethnonationalist really. If it was something reasonable like 3/4ths european minimum it could work but you have fags who want to enforce the one drop rule which isn't that many people.

Not it’s not. Everyone acknowledges that
whiteness exists. The idea that an ethnostate is impractical because of the extremely small number of noticeably mixed race people is a problem only created by the alt-lite. No one serious follows the One Drop Rule or even Hitler’s racial theories anymore. To say Spencer (who thinks people like hapas would be allowed to stay) is hung up on the issue is ridiculous. If you acknowledge race exists, then you can have a debate over whether or not race-based states can exist without getting bogged down in hyperspecific policy aspects of such a state.

Stop projecting

>1960s hollywood depictions of roman salutes
...is what you mean.

It's fine they talked about it, but to get stuck on it was boring. It's the same when I see those "X aren't white" threads here. I used to get sucked into them, but the conversation never progresses, ever.

To be fair I never heard the term "white people" until the early 2000s.

It's sounds idiotic to me and I'm pretty sure it's used by the IJ to antagonize people against each other on a global level. Otherwise people would stick to their nationalities and say they're french, german, spanish or whatever.

Now national identity is being jeopardized as well as you hear "Yeah but what does it mean to be british?" a lot which is meant to lead to describing brits as white which leads to the racism allegations, etc.

I think the only way to debate the necessity of an ethnostate is referencing the oikos, simple as that. No "we need a country for whypipo" or shit like that because that's their game.

Its literally the jews next attempt at overstepping nationalism. Race Globalism.

>I never heard the term "white people" until the early 2000s.
Sounds like a you problem.

Everyone says I'm full of shit when I say it, but "white" is a term used solely to describe Americans. By periphery, obviously Europeans are white, but it was never used for you guys until we made it an identity here.

Why dont spencer and all just call them europeans its so much more placative than "white"

wheres a link to the full stream.

The actual debate is about 3 hours. Then everyone leaves besides Andy and JF, who go on to read the chat.

>shitposting is facts
Vrchat’s fanbase isn’t actually populated by ugandan voodoo priests with an affinity for weird knuckles skins
youtu.be/eix7fLsS058

It's kind of important to know where the line is. If you allow halfies your nation will eventually be white, or pretty damn close. But I know a lot of white nationalists who wouldn't want mutts in their ranks. But if mutts are the minority, they'll have to marry white women and whiten up their bloodline over time by necessity. But then one drop fags would bitch.
So it is the kind of thing you have to settle early.

>they'll have to marry white women and whiten up their bloodline over time by necessity
Stop leaving yourself vulnerable to attacks friendo.

If you let halfies in you taint the bloodline.

Sargon argument can be summed up as:

You are not liberal, therefore I win.

Seriously, the whole debate was about Sargon trying as hard as he can to prove that Spencer ideas are not liberal... and Spencer was like "well, yeah... I am not liberal in that sense or that other sense".

Well, obviously... the alt-right is reactionary, you can't try to refute the alt-right by showing it is not liberal. You have to prove that freedom is the highest value, not assume it. If you are a liberal cuck like Sargon, that is.

>Richard got rekt. Sargon poked the holes, Styx put the holes to work.
More like it was a bunch of retards arguing with each other.

Spencer is a brainlet but his saving grace is that he is vocal about white identity. For that he is commended. He does not have the scientific nor the proper historical literacy to better explain his ideas. For that he falls into stupid debate traps and diminishes his position.

Sargon is "le supreme centrist individualist" whose only consistent position is that he hates anyone who points out flaws of his 1990s-utopian nostalgia. He is basically a progressive who hates Islam and feminism. In that hatred, and because he has no real positions, he sometimes takes positions in videos that are part of the right. When confronted with someone on the right, he retreats from those positions and becomes an anti-Islam, anti-Feminist progressive liberal. He offers nothing to any debate other than obfuscation and continually mugs to the camera/audience because people find him entertaining.

Styx is the more analytical of them but is also lacking in education and background. Unlike Sargon, he just keeps quiet and states having no position rather than take up the progressive one.

It's really not that bad.....let's say halfies make up 1% of the population when you establish the ethnostate.
Those halfies as I said will probably marry white women.
Their children will be 1/4 white and the number of halfies who marry halfies will be a tiny fraction.
These 1/4 children will again probably find a white mate and create 1/8th white.
And so on.

In a 93% white state, the proportion of noticeably mixed race people would decline substantially after one or two generations. Bleaching really does work.

I got it backwards lol
3/4ths white, 7/8ths white etc

What you are failing to understand is the "infirior genes" are being passed on. They do not just get overwritten by the "white genes"

Jesus do you not know how Recessive Genes work?

I seem to have missed this and have been seeing memes about it all day.

Link/ quick rundown?

So what would you propose?
Because anything more extreme than "you must have at least one white parent" is going to be extremely impractical to enforce.

I've already linked the whole debate

Quick rundown:
Sargon is a fag

You say that but right now the idea of any sort of ethnostate is impractical to enforce.

It's really just nomenclature. The reason Spencer uses white though is because despite having European ancestry, new world (USA, Canada, Aus, NZ, SA, etc) dwelling European people cannot be called European. White means European ancestry regardless of birthplace.

I can't wait for butthurt that will come of this in the coming days.

Richard is God

We should be engaging in gene editing and eugenics anyway. Our biology is being outpaced by our cultural and social development. Really we need to remove shit from the gene pool and improve and enhance intelligence, temperament, and physical prowess.

This is next step and I am ok if my genes aren't selected because they aren't the best. Just give me a comparable sterile sub-standard wife and meaningful work.

This. Furthermore, he wanted to prove that "whiteness" doesn't exist and failed miserably.

Not if you have control of the government of any country on earth. Any of them have the resources to become an ethnostate, you just need to deport anyone you don't want in.
You may not even have to go that far, just say "After X years, people who are not as white as we say you need to be will be denied all rights to own property as well as the right to vote"
Then, anyone who doesn't want to lose their shit and their rights will leave of their own volition if they can afford it. And you could always subsidize it by bussing them out.

Sargon isnt a challenge. Even joe rogan made him look dumb

Because he wants to create USA2noniggersthistime, where national identity is just "white" and not "european", because that would imply many differing nationalities. Also european is already used by eu cucks that try to dissolve national identity altogether.

>proposing something would be hard to enforce
Like being white enough? How can you not understand that national Identity is going to fucking destroy this "ethno state" Spencer has proposed, his idea is just as mad as Communism.

>Also european is already used by eu cucks that try to dissolve national identity altogether
Well that's certainly the current issue, especially here.

"European" suggests some sort of allegiance with the rest of Europe where as "white" just means you happen to share the descend from the same bunch of river crossing fucks from the Rhine somewhere.

descent*

Anyone has a good timetable of best takes? I don't feel like sitting through all that bullshit

As with everything he does, 100% of initial comments are in support of him. Those are the real users. Then, shortly after, the shills arrive and say hes CIA and that anyone fighting for their people is CIA. Just the way she goes boys.

No Spencer was being retarded like always, it's just that Sargon was even more retarded.

> It's a pretty important issue.
Not really. It is a meme point to divide the white.
OFC we have to consider then, that white nationalism is a meme. Nobody wants to ruled by anglo, that will immediately flood your lands with pakis and cultural pooloos and shit your culture out of existance.

Nobody also wants to associate themselves with traitors of the Russian Empire, t. "eastern europe". These are niggers by definition. They will always oppose acting white, just because Russians are acting white and they beg to differ.

Jews always employ the rule to call anyone white acknowledged in society as non-white by 1 drop meme. Anyone demanding "define me the white here and now" is one of them. What is only important - is some action/ideology good for whites or not. And it does not matter who is white in the situation and by which definition.

Anyone doing anything good has white genes espressed in him. And sargon of youtube can go fuck himself.

Well obviously for Europe the aim is to return them to the demographics we had in the 50s. But for America and the other European diaspora nations, white will have to do. Muh constitution does not bode well for a national identity.

You shouldn't be giving up white women to halfies. Send them all to South America or whatever.

I disagree, you could do it.
Hell you could even do it while preserving individual kinds of white.
Ethnostates withing ethnostates. This is the German state and here only germans can vote or own property, next to it is the Anglo state and here only Anglos can vote or own property then on a federal level it's just "you need to be white"
Basically EU2 no niggers this time and strong nationalistic principles.

Richard is hated for being right.

But what about the parents of the halfies? Is only the white one allowed in? Then you are separating families and thats a no no for normies. Then if you let the parents in the non-white side starts to sneak in while going on about the importance of their cultural vision of a family.
And thus the situation no longer differs from the one we are in now.

They also make Europe synonymous with the EU which is doing its best at eradicating the native Europeans right now. Total shitshow.

This. Spencer is another kike that only turns white when it's time to embarrass whites.

Sargon was so fucking pathetic, as mass-educated pesende intellectual.

Cause you like to stand in your own shit and so does he.

Parents go to the country of the non white partner, together with the halfie kids. Race traitors shouldn't be rewarded. You obviously don't scream that from the rooftops.

>To be fair I never heard the term "white people" until the early 2000s.
has to be b8

Nasty shitskin subhuman Indian monkey dares to insult Americans?

Fucking killyourself you valueless little sit

You could solve this by deporting nog parents upon divorce or adultery or any crime really. Then "good" nog parents can stay, grow old, and die in your ethnostate without muddying up the genepool any more than they already have.

Soygoy of Akkad hasd destroyed Kekistan as a concept and made it a fucking Plebbit normie hole.

>Naturalization act of 1790
>The original United States Naturalization Law of March 26, 1790 (1 Stat. 103) provided the first rules to be followed by the United States in the granting of national citizenship. This law limited naturalization to immigrants who were free white persons of good character.

This is all a meme problem.

If you care about skin color - just stop funding single mothers, as long as genetic fathers of their kids are alive. Let man go free, if that is not his genetical kid and he signed nothing to be held liable.

The real problem is why the niggers are bred by authorities. Because they can buy the nigger vote for an obamaphone and then do nothing. While whites demand laws, demand services, demand rights and so on. Demand their taxes to work and not just be taken and squandered.

Can we agree that the worst part was the good goy at the end who said he was going to give the money he was getting to a Jewish charity just to annoy Woes.

yis.

is there a link to the debate. wanna see who sperges out the most. Haven't seen styx on a debate yet.

Well this is more like my actual position. As I've stated I'm not really sold on the ethnostate idea, I just want to stop subsidizing niggers.
80% of black kids don't have dads directly because of the welfare state whereas it used to be like 20%. And whites increasingly are falling into the same trap I think we're around 60% single moms.

Add hominem after add hominem. He sounded like absolute douche with my way or highway mentality.

>people came peacefully, they can potentially leave peacefully
does anyone actually believe this?

Styx and JF were cool as a cucumber the whole time.

Spencer only got heated but never more spergy than usual.

Woes looks to finally be growing some balls.

Sargon acted like a fucking brainlet. If it was just Styx and Spencer this would have been a great debate.

No

Spencer knows we’re just going to start gunning the shit skins down, and the shit skins know this too

Maybe it’s possible we could give them Florida or something

Well, there's the possibility of peace, just like there's a possibility I'll win the lottery.

thanks

Do you believe people came for the rich history and magic dirt or because of the gibs?

They also believe that only liberal nations can become prosperous.

>and the CIA op smears are just ludicrous.
It's Kushner's shill army that shit on all the pro-white faces.

It's frigging obvious once you start looking, so my guess is only a question of time before everybody knows it.