Daily reminder that the shill threads who divide and intend to conquer the White Man will not win over this board

Daily reminder that the shill threads who divide and intend to conquer the White Man will not win over this board.
Yes, white european countries have different languages, politics, systems and social dynamics. However, we can't let that stop us from forging a common bond: A new, proper and uncucked version of the current EU.

This is, as in previous threads, not the place for arguing who had the "better" ancestors. Ancient mediterranean cultures and empires like the Greeks and Romans set the absolute foundation for all of western society, and we cannot thank them enough for that.
What the northern European countries lacked in terms of civility 2000 years ago, they make up for it with the highest living standards and gdp/capita(this last one applies especially in Scandinavia) WORLDWIDE.
The southeastern slavic peoples resisted and eventually drove back the ottoman invaders, after hundreds of years of conquest and battles for the future of Europe.
You can say what you want about Russia today, but there is no denying that they built one of the world's leading superpowers in the 20th century, amongst other grand feats in the past.
Let us not forget about our friends across the pond. The amerimutt meme, as some have pointed out in previous threads, -could- be useful for humorously pointing out weaknesses in the american system. Most of the time, though, it's cancer.
America, as Reagan called it, was a shining city on a hill during the post-war period. The ideological foundations on which the United States was built upon resonate with us even today.

Don't get baited by the shills.
For the victory of western society.

are kangaroos white? maybe honourary aryans?

Haha, forgot about Australia/nz.
Yes, of course aussies/NZ part of western society.
When will the White Australia policy return, I wonder?

>When will the White Australia policy return, I wonder?
probably never. implementing a white australia policy is political suicide and the CIA would probably coup us and make us get rid of it like they did in the 70s

Fuck off nigger we're not white

Shame.
And they say that American imperialism is dead...

Fixed

This isn't about who is or isn't white, it's about preserving the european cultural heritage.
Yes, I am aware that Greece has plenty of turkish admixture today. That doesn't take away from what ancient greeks did to "found" the western world.

Shill #1. more to come

cry more
we should never give you civilization

you were better off in your nigger mudhuts

There's #2.
I complimented your ancient civilization as being the cornerstone of everything we know, and I didn't call mediterraneans my ancestors.
What more do you want?

Kike or cuck? I'm guessing niggers and abos can't use a computer

truth hurts

Refute a single point from the image Rajesh.

Are you going to ignore me?

Go back to Denmark you nigger

/thread

Like what you're doing OP, but it's mostly just going to be shills who respond to threads like these.

Found the jew

You're probably right.
Oh well, can't say I didn't try

Guess again mutt

I wonder if the puritans understand that their retardation is the main obstacle in forming a real opposition against multiculturalism? They can't all be shills, right?

Hmm bet a blonde haired blue eued guy stole your ex lol

Honestly don't know at this point.
At the very least good to know that there are sane people out there that agree with us

Do you know any people of importance that agrees with them? I don't think a lot of people actually hold these positions, probably mostly banter and some shills. Still, the daily reminders that their puritan positions are retarded is a good thing for the people who do genuinely hold those positions, they give the opposition ammo and a reason to immediately dismiss the right.

Shhhh. You're thinking too hard. Doing thatmakes it harder for the Kikes to overwhelm Western Civilization. Most of these are arrogant fools who do not see your insight, but most are shills. I noticed a trend in December: the first part of the month saw waves of anti-Australian memes. The middles of the month saw anti-American threads (alot of "le 56 percent" memes. Then the end of Decemeber saw a host of slide threads dedicated to anti-European threads.

All appear, at least to myself, to be division tactics by leftypol or (((others))) targeted the community they don't actually belong to. The goal being a division and pointless arguing between the predominantly white, Western world's nations that frequent this board (America, Europa, Canada, Australia, etc.). Typical Kike tricks of playing both angles, getting sides to fight each other within the boards, and all the while enjoying the strings they are pulling. The dissenters to these threads are oddly quick, aren't they? One of the easiest ways to tell the (((commenters'))) apart from the commenters is their assault of the ideas or philosophies the thread brings to light, and not just the ethnic blood coursing through our veins.

bla bla bla, sandniger fucked my wife yesterday, as I'm angry I'll go write whitepride post on the Internet.

>Russian
>not having white pride

hmmm....how do you spell your name in Russian, Abdul? Or is it Abuukar? Besides, unless you have Cossack blood and aren't the bastard child of a Kike Communist, you are less than nothing in my eyes (^u^)

I agree that whole of Europe is white except east slavs and Poles.

now show your face, mut

>56% talking about anyone else being non white

Preach brother preach

> meme flag
> if true, a nigger on pol
see pic related, no one with meme flags get respect on this board between leftypol and shariablue. Also, NIGGER. Enough said.

dafuq happened here!? Sprang your neck sucking Akkmed's cock as he diddled your mum? (but seriously, why you broken user... I'm worried). Pic related is my skin tone, just add a few more pounds and hazel eyes.

>get BTFO
>cry nigger

every time

>confirmed

... user literally has BLM flag, tho ?(._. )7.
Do you shills even KNOW the meme flags you pick before positng?! Jesus, get your shit together leftypol, it's not that hard to blend in here, it just requires not being fucking retarded.
Pic related shows why meme flags are dumb niggers (and in this case, LITERAL niggers):

Here's a more flattering picture of me, b-but don't tell anyone here. White is a state of mind, not skintone.

>get BTFO
>cry nigger then shill
what's next, gonna call me a soyboy or cuck?

This board is constantly being raided and anons should take care and realize this is happening. It's the last resort the lefty globalists have left, just look at how they bought out leddit to shill their ideas with their botnets and how they're shitting up Sup Forums with constant bullshit.

When there is a massive happening you see all bullshit melt away from this board as the shills will need new marching orders to redouble their efforts. Just ignore, or when you respond don't forget to sage, the shill threads and don't get dissuaded by it; spend more time of Sup Forums in the non-happening times and improve yourself.

> anti-white flag
> I am white really goysss

Needs the muttface addition edit.

we still conquered the shit out of you... and look where you and where we are. We got better, you got worse. Greece was a better place 2000years ago

>Muh white babies
>White murica white Europe
I bet u retarded larpers spend all day here worshipping pepe and brittany venti
I love white people but u idiots dont help any cause. Go outside and save your white race. Everyone here is a neet or has Aspergers.

>mfw literally just post picks of Jews and no one gets joke and thinks an argument is made or proliferated (;_; ).

I question your seniority
on this board. Or at least, your naivety...

>meme flag
>thinks that his opinion matters

bump

pic unrelated, but shows the ~$242 Trillion in derivatives held by the top member banks of the Fed. This is almost five times what they were when they crashed in 2008. The banks were supposed to have rolled these back, but have only increased their toxic exposure and future detriment to our economy. what a joke.
source:office of the comptroller.