It's amazing how quickly Sup Forums is willing to pull a 360 on formerly /ourguy/ Bannon...

It's amazing how quickly Sup Forums is willing to pull a 360 on formerly /ourguy/ Bannon, Because God Emperor made a snappy tweet.

The personality cult is getting out of hand.

Other urls found in this thread:

afr.com/news/world/north-america/goldman-sachs-takes-over-trump-white-house-20170723-gxgtne
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

forgot your memeflag, brother

I was making Trump memes when Manafort was still the campaign manager tbqh
Also, Taki's Magazine > Breitbart

What if dandruff-man didn't have big bulging red eyes and pour 14 gallons of select whiskey on himself every day?

kekistanis never supported Bannon. They're openly cuckservatives and atheists.

DISTRACTIONS

Can you explain how Trump going after the guy who brought all of Sup Forums and the online right wing to him is a mere distraction?

Sounds like you're the kike trying to distract.

Explain why he's /ourguy/

He named the jew (kushner)

And called the Russian counsel that Trumpet Jr. met with a bunch of Jewmos

the memes were already rolling before Bannon, dum dum

>muh judeo-christian values
>/ourguy/
Fucking neck yourself.

what snappy tweet, leaf?

Fuck reality. Fuck truth. Fuck America. Fuck the Constitution. I'm with Trump.

>/ourguy/

>Quick! Nobody look at Trump's connections to Israel and jews in general

>thinking any US presidency could be completely detached from jews
I want him to go full 1488 too user but that's just not feasible.

>It's okay when Trump does it
This is how you know you're drinking Kool Aid.

Never said it was okay but nice strawman faggot.

>/ourguy/

People liked him because he was part of Trump's group - they did not like Trump because he was part of Bannon's group.

>thinking trump hasn't always worked with jews
yikes

JUST

Too Sloppy.

He worked real estate in Jew York for decades. His entire life has been dealing with the worst of what jews have to offer.

I never gave a shit either way
Different news draws different fags in to post
You make it sound like were some kind or plabbit tier echo chamber that only has one opinion.

Think you mean a 180?

They kicked off with Breitbarts and Bannon. If you don't remember you most likely were browsing another website at that time.

Yes you just did, faggot.

Bannon acting as his right hand man was the main evidence brought up for Trump's 4D chess argument.

I said it's impossible to have a presidency detached from jews illiterate nigger. It would still be nice to see Kushner and Mnuchin go.

>You make it sound like were some kind or plabbit tier echo chamber that only has one opinion.

This is Trump:
>"It used to be inside of 30 minutes he'd repeat, word-for-word and expression-for-expression, the same three stories," Wolff writes, explaining how aides became accustomed to certain ticks from Trump. But eventually, Wolff says, the repetitions occurred "within 10 minutes. Indeed, many of his tweets were the product of his repetitions β€” he just couldn't stop saying something."

>In fact, Trump's mental lapses have become so dire, in Wolff's telling, that he "failed to recognize a succession of old friends" while on holiday vacation last month at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida. "My indelible impression of talking to [Trump's staff] and observing them through much of the first year of his presidency," Wolff concludes, "is that they all β€” 100 percent β€” came to believe he was incapable of functioning in his job."

Anyone who worships the ground this demented fuck walks on are probably demented themselves or being paid.

>willing to pull a 360
>360

I thought Asians were smart.

>an obvious troll-post was deleted
So you're admitting that you're just doing the same then?

This is just factually incorrect, you're horrible at this.

It's not only Sup Forums, even Breitbart community is turning on Bannon

I think most of Sup Forums is just enjoying the mayhem.

Bannon is quite obviously our guy and more our guy than anyone close to power has been in a long time.

We don't really know why he picked a fight with jared kushner and ivanka. maybe they were pushing donald to do some really really sell-out moves. or maybe he is a control freak and will joepardise his position and hence effectiveness if he can't be in control.

but he's still on our side
>but he supports zionism
only liberal media jews inherently hate us. geostrategic zionist jews and finance jews are neutral and see white people as a group they can do business with or exploit depending on which opportunity presents itself. the advantage of dealing with zionist jews is that they can reign in liberal media jews to some extent. also, israel and zionism and jewish shared identity and racial consciousness is what we white people want. supporting zionism allows him to in the future promote the same for white people.
>but he's a civic nationalist
This is a pragmatic position. literally saying he wants a white ethno-state would mean that he and his candidates would not get into power at this point in time in this cultural atmosphere. you need to first get into power with economic nationalism as he calls it or bannonism, then win back ground in the culture war and shift the balance to the right, then you can transition into more explicitly pro-white policies.

bannon is one of the good guys and also one of the most effective good guys.

>An obvious troll post
>Post that disagrees with the enforced consensus

That's exactly how reddit and twitter justify censorship.
Congratulations your brain just got jewed. It's terminal but feel free to try again next life.

No and fuck off.

> you're horrible at this.
Those are the kind of one liners that shills actually use.
I'm really starting to get a clear idea who could be behind all these 'pro trump no mater what' posts.

>responsible for Alabama loss, all the failed executive orders, Milo the fag
ALL HAIL BANNON!

I like bannon except for his support of israel. Trumps been acting like a kike lately and might not even remove DACA. So I'm pissed

Its a vague reference to the "turn 360 degrees and walk away" meme you fucking newfag
get the fuck out of here

>you're horrible at one-liners
>responds with one-liner
This is just low effort.

>expecting anything else when no arguments are presented
I don't waste my time with shills. Good day JIDF, congratulation on taking over Sup Forums.

He thwarted Mo Brooks, a Trumpist without the kiddie diddler record of Moore. Bannon thought MAGA was invulnerable to such smears. Trump and anyone who knows anything about politics, even post-2016, knew it. He was proven wrong and now Doug Babykiller Jones roams Congress

Not smart enough to detect a fabricated story! 5D chess, remember! It's a plan to highlight fake news and how pervasive it is!

worry about your own feminist PM, faggot larper

>Bannon is quite obviously our guy and more our guy than anyone close to power has been in a long time.

You mean the fucking retarded fuck who lost a Republican senate seat in FUCKING ALABAMA?

Remember that? Remember how we were being told that Bannon was right, and that Trump was being misled by The Swamp and that Luther Strange was The Establishment Shill?

It turns out that Trump knew what he was fuckin doing, doesn't it?

Y'see, "my guy" is someone that does more than say the right things. "My guy" is someone who goes out there and makes shit fucking happen. "My guy" is someone who does something Bannon can't.

Wins.

they'll win alabama back dummy. it's obviously not going to turn blue permanently. it's a failure but bannon supported Roy moore because he's loyal . Roy was loyal to him so bannon was loyal back. Long term its a good strategy to follow. And look how close the election was 50% to 48%. He could have easily won if trump hadn't thrown him under the bus or if his daughter had been kept in line.

Bannon's economic nationalist agenda was the deciding factor that flipped those rust belt states red and won trump the election.

and breitbart has been good work to bolster support for our side. saying "hurr banon dindu nothing" is stupid.

>it's a failure but bannon supported Roy moore because he's loyal .

Big fucking deal. Loyalty trading is how we got into this fucked up mess to begin with - the Clintons, the Kennedys, the Bush's, all those dynastic fucking empires of power that turned on us and abused their power.

Trump owes loyalty to only one group - the fucking voters who put him into office. Bannon was standing in the way of accomplishing what the voters sent Trump to Washington to do.

Bannon had to go.

Bannon wanted to do what the voters wanted. accepting senior staff from the republican establishment got in the way.

Yeah because Trump has been so loyal to his voters.

The only people satisfied with him right now are the boomers who are just happy to see the snowflakes triggered by his presidency. For me, he's hardly done anything worth getting excited about, and the same goes for most sensible people I've heard say that they voted for him.

Of course, I still maintain that he is better than Clinton, but let's not act like he's turning out to be the swamp-draining superstar he advertised himself as when he was running.

>Bannon wanted to do what the voters wanted. accepting senior staff from the republican establishment got in the way.

Like Priebus, who Trump brought in the Mooch to fire out of a fucking cannon, hatchet-man style? Before Bannon and his cronies got bounced? Cool story bro

You know it takes over half a day to drain a single swimming pool, right?
That's at full speed without the water fighting back.

Oh no, the President didn't immediately rip up a hundred-year old entrenched elitist establishment with immense power and control over the FBI, CIA and NSA while fighting the opposition party, HIS OWN PARTY, *AND* the entire mainstream media at the SAME FUCKING TIME! Clearly he lied to us and he's no "superstar," it's time to throw our toys out of the pram and squeal like spoiled fucking children because The Wall didn't leap forth from his dick fully formed and twenty feet fucking tall!

Do you have any fucking idea how monumental a task Trump has before him? And have you noticed, at-fucking-all, how the establishment has been shaken to its very foundations by the assaults he's launched? How he has fucking destroyed the media, fucking *destroyed* them, with fucking TWEETS? How every GOP statesman who's spoken up against him has been fucking destroyed and is now "retiring" after their poll numbers tanked? Even this last bit proved his political instincts were superior to Bannons. He's defeated the alt-right pretenders to the throne. He runs this shit, and everyone knows it. And he rammed through a tax reform bill - AND a massive fucking regulations cut - that *already* has bonuses pouring into workers pockets and paychecks, and the bulk of it hasn't even fucking hit yet! The stock market is skyrocketing, and, all in all, Trump is on-track to do what only TWO midterm Senate elections in US history have done - pick up seats in the House *and* the Senate for the party currently in the White House.

Motherfucker, you have no fucking idea. No fucking idea. Buckle the fuck up, son. It's happening.

Kek

Is this the game where you try to find the phrase that does not belong in the list?

SLOPPY
T
E
V
E

really made me think

Bannon IS our guy. He is THE epitome of /our guy/. Read anything he's ever said publicly or privately. He's the man we should be supporting, not Trump.

Agree. Banon is ultimately more /ourguy/ than boomer Trump.

Maybe you don't understand. You can be a zionist AND a white nationalist. In fact, the third reich Germans were strong Zionists. They wanted all
Jews to leave Germany and move to their own country. But they refused.

Being a nationalist means giving each people their own nation to exist in.

Boomer, you forget yourself.

The tweet had nothing to do with it, I disavowed Bannon because he turned into a MASSIVE zionist kike shill. Makes you wonder what kind of favors he wanted from ((((((them))))). He should have known that kikes hate him and only wanted to humiliate him.

yeah, but Trump is really harsh on Israel lol...you're a cultist
say it
you worship Donald Trump

Trump was always upfront about being a kike shill, no surprise there. Bannon was supposed to at least be wise about (((((neocon))))) dirty tricks.

>nothing to get excited about
That's because you're a jobless neet. If you paid taxes and supported investments or a 401k, you wouldn't be saying that shit, especially after 8 years of Obongo.

It seems like the end for Bannon, but true believers will never give up the fight, any of us would gladly give up our lives for the man, his legacy will live on.

Bannon is helping nothing.
He is counter productive

Trumpcucks don't understand that he's the biggest supporter of """them""" in American politics

"White House chief strategist Steve Bannon called white nationalists and neo-Nazis a bunch of "losers" and "a collection of clowns" during an interview "

www.businessinsider.com/steve-bannon-white-nationalists-neo-nazis-losers-clowns-2017-8

>we
You're still fucking wrong.

>lost in alabama

Either you're a CTRblue shill or you bought into fake news. We won Alabama back after it was proven that demonic Demorat child molesting vampires rigged the election. Sup Forums even predicted it before it happened.

> a 360
> 360
Are you retarded? I think you mean a 180

>29 years old is now "boomer"

k

This Bannon scandal shit show is all just manufactured drama to distract from something. We've seen this same thing repeated for months and it always turns into nothing. The pundits talk shit for a few days, but the Trump Train keeps riolling over the leftist Obama legacy.

360 is probably more accurate, but he did mean 180.

I'm withholding my opinion on this whole thing.

In his interviews I got the vibe that he was obsessed with himself and how he looked and his status though.

> #
>Maybe you don't understand. You can be a zionist AND a white nationalist. In fact, the third reich Germans were strong Zionists. They wanted all
>Jews to leave Germany and move to their own country. But they refused.
>Being a nationalist means giving each people their own nation to exist in.

Quads trump trips!
Truth is spoken.

Your jewish tricks don't work on Sup Forums

TRUMP has always been /ourguy/. Bannon was just along for the ride. Trump is doing the things he's been saying for 40 years. If Bannon was a leak, fuck him.

Quoting leftist propaganda.
Substandard shilling.

He’s not the new racist Hitler we thought we needed to puppet Trump from behind the curtain, but mfw he turns out to be the all-time greatest undercover investigative journalist and patriot of all time.
sage

Average reign of roman emperors after 200AD was like 4 years. It was usually someone close who did the deed. Bannon looks like one of those guys.

Remember when KT, Higgins and other patriots were being replaced by CFR and other minions Bannon never stood up for any of them.

Bannon represents the populist base and now Trump is full on "deep-state" Republican, hence the split.

>360
So nothing changed?

>he turns out to be the all-time greatest undercover investigative journalist and patriot of all time

"he turns out to be the all-time greatest undercover investigative journalist and patriot of all time"

So true. He has principles and sticks by them, whereas Trump remains Trump: sociopathic, narcissistic and greedy.

How does Bannon fight the swamp at Breitbart and then shit-talk Trump??

This is insane to me.

It's so easy to find Soros' indentured servants.

The only Jewish trick is the one where a Jewish government (not that there's anything wrong with that) convinces its inbred redneck supporters that it's exactly not that. Meanwhile ex Goldman Sachs alum control the purse strings of the nation.

"Goldman Sachs takes over Trump White House"

afr.com/news/world/north-america/goldman-sachs-takes-over-trump-white-house-20170723-gxgtne

Bring out the Bannon pepe memes! Yay!
sage

topkek

there are zero lobbyists in trumps cabinet
as promised
obama made the same promise then broke it a few months later with raytheon

>The personality cult is getting out of hand.

It's Trump shills Kirchner has hired, not real anons.

Just look at how they abandon threads when Trump is shown to do something anti-white, and calling them Shareblue shills don't work.

>Kirchner

Kushner

>when Trump is shown to do something anti-white

It's the shills who try to hold Trump to the stadards of the Left or, Hitler. Trump earned his cult of personality.

The real /ourguy/ of this story is Trump you fucking idiot

>look at all these retarded commies worshiping Stalin
>I-It's alright when I do it
>h-he deserves it

are you back in feb/march?

>Trump earned his cult of personality.

I have heard that every time I have brought up that Kushner's shill army is shilling Sup Forums, so is that a response you have been told to give?