YouTube has reached a new low in its degeneracy. While videos that simply refrain from calling Hitler evil get deleted...

YouTube has reached a new low in its degeneracy. While videos that simply refrain from calling Hitler evil get deleted, these abhorrent depth grovelers at YouTube are actively promoting videos of perverted deviants sexually assaulting animals, and they have the audacity to call it "funny". The worst part is they probably think it IS funny. That's how sick and twisted they've become.
youtube.com/watch?v=XpoYQwkkRuM

>While videos that simply refrain from calling Hitler evil get deleted

PLEASE GUISE WHY DO THEY NOT UNDERSTAND THAT HITLER WAS A GOODBOI LOVING PEACFUL GUY
FFS GODDAMNIT I DONT UNDERSTANT

6 million jews died for this thread

But this thread actually exists

>YouTube has reached a new low in its degeneracy.
No, its people.

Holy shit, the first one hahaha.

This is some weak Canadian bait. This isn't "sexually harassing" an animal.
Note the time of this post.

>This isn't "sexually harassing" an animal.
No duh. It's sexual assault. There is a very distinct difference between the two.

>No one even cares about the cats.
I don't know why I even bother trying to help you people.

This is actually why I told you to note the time. I wrote this as part of my original post and then deleted it, simply so you understand just how predictable you are. This isn't even fun anymore. You people are just stupid.

You can't sexually assault a cat, the law doesn't protect animals in this matter. It's only illegal if expressly stated, not the other way around. This isn't expressly stated to be sexual assault and you're dumb for not understanding the limits and capacity of the law.

The cats are making it as clear as they can that they want the abuse to stop. Legally, that counts as expressly stated. If a human doesn't speak your language and tells you to stop, and you shrug it off because you can't understand them, then they expressly state that they want you to stop by pushing you away and screaming. If you persist, that's sexual assault, and rape.

It's not about the language barrier you idiot. The law does not protect animals against sexual assault. There are OTHER laws that cover intercourse with animals but sexual assault isn't one of them. This isn't hard, I'm not trying to trick you. What I'm telling you is that this is not sexual assault, because the law determining sexual assault does not cover your fucking cat. End of discussion. Just like killing a cat isn't murder, it's animal abuse. I honestly don't understand how you fail to grasp that? Are you so one dimensional that something that basic is like slugging through a brick wall? You honestly have bigger problems than your cat being molested, you idiot.

Fucking chinks!!

U FKIN WOT M8?!

ITS CONSENSUAL IF THE CAT IS PURRING!!!111

JACKASS!!

I'm well aware of the law. Just because this type of sexual assault isn't illegal yet doesn't mean it's okay. It's still sexual assault and it's still wrong.
Like Anderson Cooper told President Trump about his groping remarks, “This Is Sexual Assault”.

>it's still sexual assault and it's still wrong.
First off, it's not sexual assault. We've been over this. There is an actual definition for sexual assault. You are not the deciding factor of this definition. You don't get to change definitions at will to fit your opinions. Thats ignorant.
Second, no one is claiming this isn't "wrong" but right and wrong ate subjective and YouTube does not subjectively view this as immoral. Therefore they wouldn't take it down. This isn't promoting "degenerate behavior" just because YOU view the behavior as degenerate. Again, you are not the deciding factor on the definition of things. If YOU view this as degenerate then you should speak to your local government to push forward a reformation. However, you don't just get to control other people because you don't like their actions or demand YouTube take this down under some false pretense that you give a shit and aren't simply looking to use your deformed version of "lefty appeal to emotion." Fuck you for not only being stupid, but pretending to be stupid and not seeing that EVEN if you are pretending, I actually view you as someone who is of lesser intelligence than a lot of people on this board. And that is not a good thing.

Unfortunately it's Sup Forums's favorate Japanese language in those photos

I taught my cat to kiss when she was a kitten and even 8 years later she is constantly trying to kiss me. Not sure I will ever teach another cat to kiss.

I understand females doing this kind of stupid behavior but males? It disgusts me as hell.

All canadians are fucked in the head or what?

gook false flag

It is sexual assault.
Is it sexual? Yes.
Is it assault? Yes
Sexual+Assault = Sexual assault.
What you don't understand is that I do get to change definitions at will.
Furthermore, here's some words of wisdom for you comment posting idiots. You people think your opinions are so important and that you possess some natural-born expertise. But take it from ME, a REAL expert, when I say your comments are even more stupider than you people making them. Now I have a lot of experience, so when I say something, it counts. That's because I'm very important and I know what I'm talking about, unlike feeble-minded you. I see you want to retort by posting a reply, do you? PSHAW!!! You can't post a reply to me because you're speechless, and you're too AFRAID. Besides, no one wants to hear your stupidness anyway.

Do you know who I am? I have 9 black belts, 15 Masters degrees and a PhD in Applied Arithmetic. That's right, you know I'm way better than you, and all my fans and supporters will gladly tell you how great and awesome I am! Have you seen my power level? It's over 9000! You know what that means? It means I have more than 9000 units of POWER. It also puts my total adjusted force rating at 22000! That's more than triple, so you don't want to make me mad because anger is my middle name, and I give love a bad name, which only makes me angrier.

Remember: He who laughs last, laughs last. So, go ahead, I dare you to write a reply to my comment. I DOUBLE dare you to write a reply to my comment. But I know you won't reply to my comment because YOU'RE ALL TOO AFRAID.

At least you dropped the act and admitted you're a retard.

No, That was sarcasm. I admitted you're wrong.
What I don't get about people like you is, here you are late at night (obviously jobless) lurking around on strange sites like this, and you have to start going around on your morality high-horse, being a naysayer know-it-all normster (probably from T_D). What don't you grow up and get a job? Get a girlfriend. Get some feasible reason to get out of bed in the morning.

I do have a job? I work graves at a hospital duder. I'm literally getting paid to shitpost all night.

The burger taxpayers must be very proud to see where their tax dollars are going.
>Note to self: They don't dig graves at hospitals. Learn the word "morg".

First, the word is "morgue" second, that's not what I meant when I said I worked graves.

You shouldn't worry. When the cat has had enough, it'll fuck their faces up good and proper with teeth and claws. If you don't already know, cats can do some serious damage when angry enough.

These cats paw and play in a box of their own dessicated shit, and you're teaching them to put their paw on your mouth.
A human baby can play these games much cuter.

>A human baby can play these games much cuter.
Please turn yourself in to the police for condoning child abuse.

>morgue >morejew nice one
You're still slacking off on taxpayer dollars at that "job" of yours.

Well yeah. I slack off everywhere, not just work. The only difference is I get paid to slack off here.

HOW THE FUCK IS THIS ALLOWED?

KEKISTANIS ASSEMBLE
WE MUST TAKE DECSIVE ACTION TO END THIS DEGENERACY IMMEDIATELY
CALL YOUR LOCAL CONGRESSMAN AND END YOUTUBE CAT EXPLOITATION

THIS IS LITERALLY MAKING ME SICK OMG

What goes on in the video? I can't/won't watch