BLACK PILL

10 year difference! Left 2007, Right 2017.

Are Black women the best women to marry?

thesun.co.uk/fabulous/5271340/ageless-couple-go-from-geeky-to-gorgeous-in-decade-long-transformation-pics/

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24464469
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20042169
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10895030
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But you gonna have nigger kids.

Beautiful black women (1%) >>>>> everything else >>> ugly black women (99% of them)

Protip: You don't have to have kids

>it's fine guys, there doesn't need to be a next generation, we can let the human race end you know
In b4 someone else will, childish logic devoid of responsibility

Having kids with a black woman means reproducing with someone of of 80 IQ. You are making your children lose 10 IQ points automatically. How can you call that moral?

>ageless
>pictures of 18 to 29
Literally people's most physically attractive years right before you start declining... what was the author expecting? Gray hair and diabetes? Shocking... people look good when they take care of themselves

My fiance has a doctorate in chemical engineering.

Ten years... and a nosejob.

Ugly on left, ugly on right. At least she didn't get worse?

Most nigresses are horribly overweight though.

My gf is mixed, smart as fuck and conservative. Hates black culture, mainly because she experienced it as a kid

i know its probably because of cherrypicking the most attractive ones and because i have never seen one IRL, but black women seriously make my dick go crazy

thanks, pekka shekelstein

We must take their women!

>this degenerate faggot dates mulatto girl
I think you are in the wrong place

Anecdotal evidence: My dad broke up with my shitty neurotic mom and married a niggress a year later.
4 years since then, he's lost a ton of weight, looks amazing, actually became an awesome dancer, and constantly tells me how incredible his life is.

He went from mid life crisis beta loser to Chad in a few years which is a huge accomplishment for someone so late in their cognitive development.
A quality black woman is truly a diamond in the rough. If you find one, hold on to it.

she's cute

You are a disgrace to the white race

No I don't think there is such thing as a best woman to marry, but if you choose to go down
that path then I suggest a white girl. They usually know how to fuck really damn well.

fug you are so obvious. what a poor play
wake up
>you pic related

>Fin
okay you inbred fuck

And also, even if that 1% of Black women are beautiful and/or high IQ, they still carry the African gene. It means they are still prone to violence, racist, promiscuos, aggressive, uncivilized, low hygiene, etc...

In the USA it means nothing, the bar is lowered for minorities, especially for blacks. How do you guys call it? Affirmative action? Pathetic

Ohhh... and i got a guess how many other blacks were in his class: zero.

And by the way KYS fucking coalburner whore.

Yeah, hide behind memes. It doesnt change the fact that you are part of the problem. People like you will kill the white race. Shame on you.

They're pretty shitty overall but a top tier black woman, rare as they are, is far better than a top tier woman or any other race.

Then stay away from pic related

take this one, instead

>meanwhile, in white womenstan

Sage these fucking threads.

At least he's using his genes to bleach her
This will help whites in a long run

Oh
I almost forgot
Whiter than you, Finngolian

took the black pill years back, also the tightest pussies of any race too and less prone to incontinence and vaginal issues.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24464469

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20042169

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10895030

Whatever you say, ruskie rapebaby

It's funny how the 1% you guys call "beautiful black women" always look like a white woman with black skin. See OP picture. Pointy nose, V shaped chin, thin lips, straight hair etc... nothing like a real nigger.

You guys don't like black girls, just western girls with black skin. Too bad most likely your kinds won't inherit any of those traits and will look like a mulatto shit

yeah she turned from somewhat cute to generic sheboon

god damnnnnn she a thiccccc bich
id do more than just holla atcher

Who gives a fuck about looks, uhhhh muh dicccckkk, your kids will look retarded you nasty kike shills

>wealthy attactive people become....wealthy attractive people
audible "huh"

>tired same white features excuse

you like thicc mohamed?

White people left Africa for a reason. Don't try to promote devolution.

I am going to puke

det norsk mann thinks and wants le 1% nigur over godness white females
whites are beautiful and attractive in every aspect.

will braps make it come up faster?

I'd rather date a ugly kleptomaniac low IQ Romany woman than a Black model. Damn niggers & interracial love propaganda.

The entire purpose of living is to create offspring that will also reproduce and continue your bloodline and your family name, you hedonistic fuck. Racing mixing and being a self-centered prick are both degenerate, and "people" like them need to be lined up and shot, as they understand nothing of the importance of the survival of either of their peoples. They are weak links that need to be purged.

Gibs me a beautiful pale virgin to breed

I don't know if they are the best.
But that bitch its hot.

chu sayin i aint no mohammed,im from de kenya
I see u brotha u rite

either that's not the same woman or she got plastic surgery

BLACK DON'T CRACK, MUHFUGGA!

She was older than him when they filmed top gun you moron. She plays an instructor which is why

a-user-san,will y-you take good care of me desu ? Sumimasen if I disturbed you ! :(

y u speak chinese and post more brotha

muh maine, dis is from kenya. chu say bout it, senpai ? hit it from da bac

I want her to breastfeed me while she's stroking my dick, is that too much to ask for? American women I've fucked have never been so attractive. Feels bad man ;_;

>ID : 0Smaj > S0maj > Somali
that's why maybe ? ↑

bruh hahha i aint bout this fetish shieeet but if a mans desprate hed do de bac
god damn lookin old tho but still doin

hnnng sauce!

say OP, I heard the finns have huge dicks. is it true?

I'm white lmao, anyways I'm basically chad-tier but I still have my feels moments.