Maslow's pyramid and SIG

According to Maslow, sex is a baser need than self actualization.

Why do you guys recommend building the pyramid from the top to bottom?

Because the rest usually follows if you can achieve the top

>sexual needs aren't met by masturbation.

Theyre not. The feeling is the warm cuddly thing in your upper chest that happens when you fuck someone — connect with then sexually. It can be stranger too desu.

I believe that is in the middle of the pyramid, not at the bottom.

Is it possible to even achieve self-actualization without physiological needs being completely met?
>Maslow's hierarchy
>Impossible to achieve with current generation of women
>Forever chasing the need to self actualize

It also strictly doesn't require the physiological reality of sex (bottom of pyramid). Just love and sense of belonging. People can get that from a pet.

The pyramide was never ment to show what needs are fundamental for other needs or anything like that, even though most think of it that way.
What Maslow said it actually means is that certain needs are "higher" or "more spiritual" needs. E.G you can seek self actualization or self esteem without having sex, safety etc.
He also said it pissed him off that everyone misinterpreted his shit

This is a no fap, no pets board though, not a degenerate board. Only sex with a pure white aryan blonde haired blue eyed QT will fill that hole.

Is your need for belonging not satisfied by Sup Forums itself?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

*inhales*
*rips bong*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>Just fill your needs by posting on Sup Forums and masturbating then get a pet cat

S O Y B O Y
O
Y
B
O
Y

Because Sup Forums are hopelessly in denial, thinking they will find their perfect virgin Aryan goddess who will be faithful forever. Even if you show these people the divorce statistics, not to mention the cheating statistics, they will come at you with the same delusional "you have to find a good one" retort and end the conversation because rationality doesn't convince them.

The model for sex in the 21st century is having a rotation of fuckbuddies, ensuring you have sex 3 times per week, ideally with different women. For better or for worse.

yet even then one must apply themselves throughly enough to be in the top 20%

Alpha fucks, beta bucks
>Money
>Status
>Attractiveness

On the bright side, this means that rewards (at a certain point) will come exponentially with effort. 80/20 rule also means 90/10 and even 99/1. Top 20% simply means being the best out of a group of 5 random guys. Not that hard if you lift, are low body fat, and are white with a decent face.

(((Maslow)))
almost as bad as Freud

Because I'm a pure bread. I don't need a fat base to keep balance.

> implying i care about your pyramid
gib me all those things or stop trying to influence my life. Just let people care about whatever they want?

What if I have that, and I come here to laugh at you incels?

Why did you ignored the fact that this pyramid is outdated and has been replaced by the new one by Maslov himself ? Oh right I know why. It's because leftist don't want you to know that there was different more actual pyramid. So they only spam every book with the old one. Read about Self-transcendence.

> Why do you guys recommend building the pyramid from the top to bottom?

lol, wtf ... how would the pyramid stand without the its foundation - its literally the most basic needs

if you had no food > you'd risk your safety stealing/taking it somewhere and or everything listed above (depends obviously)

Is having a girlfriend in love and belonging or in physiological?

Anyone who thinks you can go from the top down is an idiot. Try being homeless, having to seek shelter in these cold winter nights and having to go between resources in the community throughout your day just to get a bit of food.

Then try to self-actualize and tell me how that works out for you

What is the banana at the top?

>sex in the same category as physiological needs like food and sleep

Some people can go through life without ever having it. It should be moved to the middle.

It means that even if you reach self-actualization, society will still peel you like a banana.

Only the real purity in love and lust is first chastity before marriage.
After you married your wife, then you can have it with her.

Otherwise you could've committed adultery.
>When you have sex with someone you don't have married

You actualize the pyramid all at once based on the ratios of the top-most to the bottom most, and continue to up the aggregate until you die.

So you're saying that life's basically about experience, and developing the highest forms of self actualization

>Woke

Or be in a loveless relationship 20 years into forty. Knowing she's a cheating slut and you're going to fuck her friends again next time you're drunk. This world needs cleansing, then we should write some rules

>The model for sex in the 21st century is having a rotation of fuckbuddies, ensuring you have sex 3 times per week, ideally with different women. For better or for worse.

I'd rather be dead than live in a world consumed by the decadent west. Thank god that my nation remains conservative.