Naruto Best Boy

Name ONE flaw.

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/_/search/image/or2k0YAGy_rbBhoKF3cTgA/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He had poor taste that wasn't very discerning for who got the sharkskin.

He got beat by a meme character, not as bad as Sasori did but still.

he died

When did this happened?

Fuck off Narutard

Is there a single character in Naruto that hasn't been paired with sakura?

I want to give him the succ

Naruto

Must continue to swim, even while asleep, or he will asphyxiate.

good for him, dodged the bullet

He's a cute.

Was it ever explained what he was? It's pretty weird to come with a weird fishman and never explain what the fuck is his deal.

Also, appart from eye memery and bullshit, was he the strongest Akatsuki?

He's not Sasori

I like him. Loyal and died with no one caring about it for his cause.

A true ninja.

>Also, appart from eye memery and bullshit, was he the strongest Akatsuki?

That was definitely nagato. Kakuzu gets a solid second.

Never mind you said no eye shitters. Kakuzu it is.

He was never the same after he was dumped for another man with tastier chakra.

>Guy
>Meme
Nigga

I have a feeling Konan wouldn't have gotten killed by Rasen Shuriken Naruto though.

He's ugly as sin

Dead, like his voice actor.

:(

Fuck off Narutard

desuarchive.org/_/search/image/or2k0YAGy_rbBhoKF3cTgA/

I bet he smells like fish. Fucking gross

She's shit but only good for her little hidden 1,000,000,000 paper bomb Justu.

Kakuzu was facing shikamaru, kakashi, ino, and chouji. Later ganged banged by naruto and yamato. The odds were stacked against him but he easily could have taken kakashi at the very least.

I don't see konan lasting that long against all of the above. Especially since kakashi would have likely killed her with raikiri

She would get btfo by a simpler version. Kakuzu was literally hack-like

He smells like the sea, pleb.

>Getting killed by worst girl
>Good

A pirate.

I feel like Samehada was ruined by its being turned into a living, sentient creature with which Kisame could fuse. The sword seemed so much scarier and threatening when it was just a massive pile of razor blades that could rip off all of an enemy's chakra.

Plus, Kisame was originally an incredibly highly-skilled swordsman. He was implied to have killed a ton of people with this razor-sword; yet, that concept was largely abandoned, and he was never really shown using his sword skills at their peak.
I dunno, it just really disappointed me. Kisame felt like an extremely dangerous character before the sword became sentient. After that, all the tension in his appearance seemed to have been extinguished.

>his death
Poor guy.

Excessive chakara can cause deformites

Was this the strongest guy ever? I mean, he was as strong as a tails beast without any special power, like, what was the deal with this guy, who was he to be so fucking strong?

Itachifag

Sharks are fucking strong.

Gai easily dispatched him. He was only good against tailed beasts because of his chakra absorption because of his sword which was his special power.

Pitted up against a taijutsu only user he lost like he was some kind of genin.

It was really stupid that Guy can make giant energy tigers without using chakra

shark skin means he's gonna destroy your boypussy

Sharkskin means double cocks.

a pinky and the brain SOL type of spinoff would be so charming with itachi and him as kids. maybe the zombie bros occasionally to mix it up.

He's dead, here's the true under appreciated best boy,

>a pinky and the brain
You had me from the start.

I have to agree. Kisame was at his best when he was seen as this monstrous swordsman with godly skill. The fact that he had such a huge volume of chakra meant he wasn't only a powerful threat, but a persistent one that would tire out long after you did.

Gai is also a monster in his own right. Gai didn't easily beat him by any measure, and Kisame handled himself pretty well without his sword, it's just that he was a swordsman first and foremost. It's like pitting a kung fu master up against a master swordsman, but it's a no-weapons-allowed fight.

Because his voice actor died, never will he ever get extra content in the anime. It sucked how the Itachi filler arc was forced to just show a brief shot of him, and didn't explore their relationship, which was the best of the Akatsuki.

what are u saying

Best fish

Kisame and Obito deserved to win together.

Trip do not lie

He didn't have his deserved happy ending

he saw itachi as a friend only in his final moments.

Deidara was a way bigger threat than Kakuzu.

Even in spite of Sasuke being his perfect counter, Sasuke still had to pull off meme bullshit that didn't make sense in order to scrape by. Like flying higher with one wing than he was capable of flying with two, and the great snake escape.

Deidara's micro bombs are an instant win against a great deal of the cast.

he's not real

;_;

You should stop replying to yourself.

Chiyo was the best girl though.

He was the best Akatsuki though