Now that Trump is planning to deport 500,000 to 700,000 Indians, who is going to do the IT jobs?

>Be Amerimutt
>Murica Produces only around 15,000 Computer Science Grads a Year
> Trump is planning to abruptly deport 500,000 to 700,000 Indians, mostly IT workers.
> That's 35 years worth of Amerimutt Computer science grads.
>Suddenly, no one there to maintain Murican databases, Networks or develop new applications.
>Amerimutts who only knows how to use MS office line up to demand $250k a year to lead a team of developers now????

According to an internal memo circulated in the department of homeland security, the US government could ask workers with H-1B visas to leave the country while they wait for pending green cards to come through, the Hindustan Times newspaper reported.

If the proposal goes through, it could put the visa status of between 500,000 and 750,000 Indians in jeopardy, sending them back home abruptly.
qz.com/1170035/h-1b-visa-trap-trump-may-not-spare-even-those-indians-awaiting-green-cards/

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/5G4vaMmS
newamericaneconomy.org/press-release/new-study-shows-more-than-12-stem-jobs-posted-for-every-available-stem-worker/
forbes.com/sites/stuartanderson/2017/03/11/83-of-americas-top-high-school-science-students-are-the-children-of-immigrants/#3461e9712200
reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/im_retarded_quantum_leap.gif
youtube.com/watch?v=4BztJiORTCM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who cares? let the country fall to pieces. better for the world

Nice....now my SE degree ill wrap up in the next year and a half will be worth even more!

Thanks trump!

Yeah India will fall to pieces- how will the 3rd world shit hole function without remittances from the USA?

We have 100k vacancies for programmers. We'll gladly take them if you don't need them.

>Companies forced to hire the local software engineers and treat them well
>BUT NOW WE WONT HAVE OUR H1B UNDERPAID SLAVES REEEEEEE

P

>it's a Democrats REEEEE about losing their brown slave labor episode

Euros

Why is Trump deporting all the white people?

>t. worried pajeet

POOD.com

Arent poos terrible at their jobs anyway and comoanies have to pay white consultants to fix their buggy code?

if the proposal goes through I can expect my american computer engineering ass to be worth 20% more next year.

just saying

That's an Alt-fact from the alt-right. The real proof of pudding is in the eating. Just see who the companies want to hire. Despite the alt-facts that you might "know" companies aren't all stupid.

Helpdesk isn't really IT. Indians aren't really qualified for half the jobs they do.

who will pick the cotton?
who will pick our lettuce?
who will write our code?

oy vey goy we need to keep these "skilled" workers so lettuce doesn't increase in price by 2 cents a head and so (((Microsoft))) can pay less in wages

>between 500,000 and 750,000 Indians in jeopardy

Great. Fucking finally. Good riddance.

we used temp out to pakis and indians all the time.

they stink, have no manners and are shit at their 'jobs'.

the future is bright for americans, the rest of the world can fuck off.

Yes.
One of my coworkers was called to take a look at an invoice generation procedure (Oracle PL/SQL) written by indians, which took 2 minutes per invoice to run.

>everything was written like shit
>they repeated the same calculations more than once
>they looped through the entire charge table with a for loop
>when the client changed they update a state variable outside the loop
>same for the contract, product, kind of charge, etc.

Basically the fucktards were working with a database and didn't know what a fucking aggregate function is. The entire 800 lines long procedure could be replaced with a 30 line query which processed all the 1000ish invoices in 10 seconds.

You're a fucking retard, OP. There is plenty of people to work these jobs, and if their salaries go up, it's long overdue. Salaries have been held stagnant or declined due to insourcing H1B visas and outsourcing overseas for decades and it's time to fucking stop.

What's the proofs of that?
And what makes a job a STEM job?

pastebin.com/5G4vaMmS

The European immigrants that will be coming once the RAISE act passes.

No you don't

jewgle it bitch.

newamericaneconomy.org/press-release/new-study-shows-more-than-12-stem-jobs-posted-for-every-available-stem-worker/
Then why is there shit like this
Just link me the study from your infographic

>Implying computer science graduates are qualified and qualified people are computer science graduates
We will be fine. Computer science degrees are a meme, and there's plenty of highly qualified people without one.

Libs are just mad cuz "muh diversity"

Return to the mean

americans we have plenty of smart people ,we dont need you we dont want you and all of us will live better without you

Yet.
83% Of America's Top High School Science Students Are The Children Of Immigrants.

forbes.com/sites/stuartanderson/2017/03/11/83-of-americas-top-high-school-science-students-are-the-children-of-immigrants/#3461e9712200

fuck 'em
H1B program shouldn't even exist

This. There are plenty of graduates who are forced to do menial jobs because (((corporations))) would rather hire an inexpensive foreigner they can blackmail more easily.
Remove the foreigners and they'll have to hire americans and treat them fairly.

reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/im_retarded_quantum_leap.gif

>you're unable to do something unless you possess a piece of paper saying that you can do something

What will ending chain migration do to the demographics of this country? ? m

I've worked with dozens of Indian IT H1Bs. They are the singular most incompetent group of "professionals" I've ever worked with.

>user how does microsoft excel work
>user how do I do calculations in microsoft excel
>user how do I do ___

This accounted for the vast majority of my daily interactions with them.

So glad we have to have these talented people!!

Also this. Most of my colleagues don't have university degrees and those who do get paid exactly as much as us.
The company doesn't care about your education as long as you know your shit.

>just use poogle

Gonna take a guess, and it's a long shot. But I'm guessing a stem job requires a degree in science, technology engineering and/or mathmematics

You would fucking think so, right?

Here's another one of my favorites, same company

>Subsidiary of Fortune 50
>Half dozen Indian H1Bs working on a 4 month software project (how long they said they needed)
>They complete, I review
>holyshitwhatthefuckisthis.jpg
>Riddled with errors, shit doesnt work
>Whine to HR about my workload, get assigned two summer interns
>Make interns redo the H1Bs project
>Takes them 2 months
>Works and is meticulous in comparison to the earlier abortion

So glad we have to have these talented Indians!!

no shit I want to see if his meme study excludes management or shit like that

There is no way that fewer indians is ever a bad thing

its fucking ridiculous the corruption of usa they oblige you to get into debt to pay for your degree while they import millions of Indians who go to the university for free.
how is this even a thing posible they deserve the rope

I guess it's time for me to get a job in the US.

You'll need an H-1b too. And don't think that you can get it easier just because you are white.

Technology was much better off without those hindu shits.
Microsoft has become complete and utter shit since that poo took over.
Ajit Pai is a faggot.
Indian programmers are overrated.

What if I told you that I have a dual citizenship?

this one paki 'developer' used to pick at his feet in his cube.

as in shaving off dead skin from wearing sandals all the time.

even the girls hate these third worlders, with their bad breath, ill fitting clothes and lack of basic hygiene. plus they're ill tempered.

why are they even here? oh, massive tech companies and cheap labor.

This is great, not only does India get it's talent back, but Americans get job opportunities

I do agree that it's bad for the economy overall though, but the alternative is better

If the RAISE act passes along with it, America's demographics will start being in-favor of Whites again. Especially since most of our immigrants will likely come from Anglo and European speaking countries. This is mostly do to the fact that Chinks and Poos would fail horribly at the English speaking test while Euros would succeed at it.

I

You get H1B if you are paid alot, hence if you actually are highly skilled and an employer is willing to pay you low six figures salary above the threshold - you can come in. But they can no longer hire H1Bs do to the grunt programming work.

TLDR: Be really skilled programmer, poo or not and you can still stay

Do they by chance want to hire the cheaper brown people?

>Alt-fact
Yeah right pajeet.
A significant amount of work that I've done is fixing poo code. In some instances it was such a fuckup that the projects had to be redone from scratch, because it would be cheaper than trying to fix or salvage the clusterfuck of spaghetti code

AMERICA IS A WHITE COUNTRY.

GO BACK ASIANS.
GO BACK INDIANS.
GO BACK AFRICANS.

Do you even realize how lame you sound?
Just look at any country that uses merit based Visas like Canada and Australia. Most of the ones who qualify are Chinese and Indians.

Just hear it from your own alt-right queen.
youtube.com/watch?v=4BztJiORTCM

I don't know about the rest of Europe, but 99% of French and Italians would fail the English test horribly.
When I hear an Italian try to speak English it feels like having a cheese grater shoved in my ears.

You will be lying, muttland doesn't allow this

The only White country is Europe.
America is no white land.

The most motivated ones will learn, if you
Really want something you have to be dedicated. The young ones are good tho

Being involved in tech and the tech industry for 8 years, you realize that companies use to outsource the development they believe they could get away with in foreign countries only to have their product return most the time completely unusable?(they still sometimes do this with unreliable out of college grads who produce the same results) and then they would hire consultants at twice or three times the cost to often completely redo a project.

The only thing the H1-B visa does is import those same people that couldn't get the job done in their own country and bring them here. The employers put them in an office complex or basement where they work at a quarter of the pay and twice the amount of hours with twice the amount of workers until they get a product that kind of works.

I would love to be able to have these people kicked out so I can take over their contracts that much easier.

>american education

i remember these sub contractor clowns wrote some software on 22" display for a company that was still using 17".

1500 employees with dual 17 monitors all had to be replaced before the software went live.

then they had to scrap the software because it was complete shit.

fuck you ,america is a white land ,we make it what is now and you came for what it is,you subhuman woudnt able to put america in the first place of human acomplishment even if your live depend of it

Yeah....thats why so many of the Indians are CEOs of fortune 500 companies.

hatchet men

Stolen property remains stolen even if you deface it with your Amerimutt shit.

listen if we don't boost up shady as shit companies like google with literal sweatshop style serfdom in the form of H1B1 visas our economy will basically collapse there's no way the country that's invented half of fucking everything in the past 100 years with 13% of earths population could possibly be able to find workers to code shit out let alone incentivize them with their literal fucking billions in liquid assets its just not feasible we need to replace white people to exist its just how it is go to sleep go to sleep go to sleep go to sleep...

>500,000 and 750,000 Indians in jeopardy, sending them back home abruptly.
I wish the same would happen here

indian IT in general is super garbage. still, these h1b people are probably decent because you can hand-pick a few smart ones out of 1 billion people.

but days of outsourcing to india are long gone, they wrecked almost every project they touched, and now they only get support/helpdesk shit at best.

>Pajeet still is upset that his former colonials are coming to move here

Stay mad.

Learning English is pretty easy if you live in Europe these days. It's only really hard for nonwhites. That's why most spics and asians speak in something similar to ebnoics if they say anything in English.

>WAAAHHH THINK ABOUT THE (((ECONOMY)))
nobody cares

Yeah. Everyone but Whitey shit eater is a Hatchet man.

pro-tip pajeet, all of us engineers learned to program on the way threw school, regardless of discipline, go back and shit in your own street. YOU ARE NOT WELCOME

You need to learn to poo in loo before you can handle a computer, pajeet. Go fix your own country, and stop being mad that we're whipping ours into better shape.

100% this. The best engineers I know (some making upward of 200k/year) were all either university or high school dropouts.

/thread

Good luck with that code quality, hope you do peer reviews.

Fair enough, there are still a few who do speak decent english.

Yeah, it's easy, but most people don't bother to learn any more than what the school forces them to. And most high school english teachers suck here.

But, as always, engineers can’t spell or write a proper english sentence. And the panjeets can. Engineering: most overrated, uncreative, “profession”, ever.

woooo more remote jobs

I hope Italy's economy improves soon, I heard it's low birth rate and budget cuts are due to EU taking all their money away.

>its fucking ridiculous the corruption of usa they oblige you to get into debt to pay for your degree while they import millions of Indians who go to the university for free.
I mean they could give you the same deal, once your GPA falls bellow 4 you'll get deported

>And the panjeets can
Surely you are joking, I fucked you through with threw because I' drunk as fuck on holidays, let me guess, you work in retail or marketing? Certainly engineers are worthless and have never built anything. Get fucked soy-boy

It's actually the (((interest on debt))). Italy exports massively and ran a surplus for decades, and the only significant import is oil for energy production. The money is siphoned away because debt/gdp is 140%. Debt is also the excuse Berlusconi was forced to step down by Germany in 2011

all those smart Indians will surely help in 2020

>public class teleport
>newtimeline_now( leader, jews);
newtimeline(no_Trudeau, 0) ;

Pretty much

500 000 Pajeets, who cares?

fpbp (first pajeet best pajeet)

There are 1.4 billion of them, so obviously there are outliers you stupid fuck. In general they are shit tier developers.

> dateline, January 4, 2018, 4:00 pm EST
> NYSE DJIA breaks 25,000 for the first time in history

Not for long, apparently. Unless OP is posting fake news, this is going to be the spark that causes a massive stock dip resulting in yet another Republican-initiated recession

White senior developer here.
Go fuck yourself. I can’t wait to not have to work with poos.

More like fall to POOces

Smell curry and poo all over you

They are very good in running those companies to the ground.

Nutella is the worst. He fucked up everything what he could.

Oh yeah! Forcing Silicon Valley to employ Americans will crush the economy!