So what exactly happened in order for low IQ subhuman nordics to accumulate wealth despite never being relevant in the...

So what exactly happened in order for low IQ subhuman nordics to accumulate wealth despite never being relevant in the history of mankind?
Is it only a temporary phenomenon? Imo it is.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_oldest_buildings#By_age
usnews.com/news/best-countries/articles/2016-09-02/10-countries-with-the-most-geniuses-per-capita
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>meme flag
Saged

Why are N*rds such subhumans compared to us?
What stopped them from becoming civilized?

They started serving the Jews..

They are not low IQ, they are high IQ.

Hmmm

>go north
>lose melanin
>lose IQ

Coincidence?!?

Anyone from the Balkans is a dirty chimp slav. Beautiful countries, dirty silly people. I know 3 croats, all retarded.

>memeflag
>hurr durr how didn't the 10 people actually living in the far north build same kind of castles like those 5 gorillion in meds.
>hurr durr IQ
>subhumans

Nordics brought down Roman empire. Google Germanic migrations

>that nordic butthurt
lmao

literally nothing wrong with the bottom pic

>My wh*Te ass in on FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_oldest_buildings#By_age

The oldest stone structures in the world are consistently Northwestern European.

>oh look its a bunch of rocks and wooden african huts in the middle
impressive

Yes, barbarian style. Not long ago germanic was an insult

rangeban greece

>France
>Italy
>Malta

>Northwestern

>this is what nordics consider their main medieval achievement in terms of architecture

No less impressive than your shitty castle

you are white though

The romans taught them how to into civilization

>why wont you build castles where few people live,scattered across in freezing temperatures
brainlets,everytime

>english teacher in georgia opinion
into the trash it goes

>albania
>white
Choose one and only fucking one

The Normans were nordic, look what they accomplished

Well yes, France is very much Northwestern Europe. Particularly Brittany where much of that architecture lies. What do you mean?

Say it with me. Germanic master race

>never being relevant in the history of mankind
>buttfucked northern europe for half millennia

I'm Goergian

>people whos ancestors were the ruling class are richer than people whos ancestors were peasants

Wow, must be nordic genes.

>what exactly happened
industrialisation

>is it only a temporary phenomenon?
yes, just look at their """societies""" now
they're going extinct alongside germanics

Who gives a fuck. Germanic / Nordics were barbarians and much less developed than southern Europeans 1000 years ago.

Western Europeans (including Germanic and Nordic) have been the dominant culture from 1500 to 1950.

What's your point ?

My point is that you are a subhuman

that's even worse
they were the first to do something and had a head start but didn't achieve SHIT until we civilized them by force

unless ofcourse your point is that whites are incompetent cucks, which is true and therefore your point is proven

>not wanting to live in the shire

flaggot textbook shilling, tell me whats new.

>Warm, well isolated dwelling in which to keep warm during freezing temperatures.
>Hehe look at what we did with our stones in all our spare time when we didn't have to worry about food, warmth or survival half the year.

Your point is invalid. Maybe our ansestors were subhuman, nobody cares really. At least we aren't subhumans now like you are.

Genetically Albania is 100% white. They look much more white then Serbs, Bulgarians and Mecedonians. They look like whiter version of Italians

Don't be upset just because the Slavic horseshit state you come from is completely insignificant on the world stage today, and we keep raping you economically because of your inferior productivity, education, and overall quality of your work force.

Who gives a shit if your country was occupied by advanced Romans 29299292 years ago.

You're shit today, and my slave.

If you build the left one, the roof will fall down with the snow and everybody will die of cold. It wasn't worth it.

Albanians are the definition of subhumans though.

>we arent now
Depends on the definition

bla bla bla bla, shut the door of your wooden hut, inferior clown

Nords won facial architecture, which in reality is all that matters in modern times.

t. memeflag cuck

On this pic you see a man and his white soyboy bitch

I know this is bait but nordics have very high iq. Proportional to population the nordics have discovered massively more elements than anybody else, and in terms of researchers per capita they’re top. Of course other nations are very intelligent too.

You’ll be interested to know that balkans and scandis have common genetic ancestry.

Didnt read mongol

stopped at t. slavshit

t. jewish shill trying to make meds and nordics fight

they worked hard for it and progressed, something you wouldn't understand, baity memeflag faggot

Textbook shilling vol. 88

Thats a norweigan naval captain. 6 ft 4 235 pounds. High IQ and muscle mass. Not a vodka swilling adiddas wearing pig.

nice try genetic soyboy

Meds would win

he doesn't have to try, we hate eachother anyway

didn't know going extinct counts as high iq

>never being relevant in the history of mankind?
Nordics lived in the resource poor north. Resources are what you use to do things, not IQ.

You do realise meds have ridiclously low fertility ratrs as well? Nobodys going extinct however.

Probably would ask me to stop if I rape his wife (male) in front of him

> Different civilizations have different needs depending on the geographical location

Are you unable to understand that?

I donkt have data at hand now but I am quite confident that nords have higher testosterone than other europeans. They dominate areas like power competitions and body hair.

no they dont also
>albania
>country
and frankly,theres 0 difference between serbs,albanians and monte and god knows what else is there

>Never had an empire
>Almost never won a war except against other Germanics

Really makes you think

Dont Balkans and Scandinavia come from the same halogroup?

who cares what women want

In a sea of shit a true aryan stands out and catches a womans eye. Every girl comments on mu blue eyes. Every man has shit brown eyes.

Everyone looks better with a tan

not at all

You do realise nords (and germanics) have millions of muslims with birthrates 3x higher than theirs in their countries (mostly Sweden)?

>nobody's going extinct however
no reason to worry then

Germanics/nords didnt learn civilization until they were fertilised with med and semetic semen thus passing on the genes to unlock civilization

its another episode of d&c and we wuz philosophers and shit

The amount of race mixing is by far overrepresented in media.

Vast majority of women (read 95%) prefer mating with their own kind, the only ones that go black or Asian usually got raped as a child and have severe man issues

Ignore them. They are to us like niggers are to them. usnews.com/news/best-countries/articles/2016-09-02/10-countries-with-the-most-geniuses-per-capita

>hurr durr muh nordic niggers

The bottom pic is a reconstruction of a structure the Northmen built in Canada. On a different continent.

Meme f(l)aggers will meme

>I don't have data at hand now
ofcourse you don't, because you'd get BTFO by science
Wouldn't surprise me if Finns came off as the most masculine among other scandis thanks to papa Genghis (and the least cucked because of that)

>genuises per capita
>beta cucks per capita

I know right

>Medshits built things like this 4000 years ago
>"hey guys, look at this massive fort built by NORDICS?"

>low iq subhumans
>first to build boats that could navigate the Atlantic
>discovered America 500yrs before crisco columbus

either way, you will always be germany's buttboi

This. Shitskins dont understand the importance of climate. They would die in the North the first winter

Nord vs Med. Arnold clearly beats the italian in every department.

What the hell is that? Are those chimneys of some kind? Is that some kinda weird viking hobbit hut? That's fuckin neat tbqh

There are also muslims living in mediterranean countries. In fact you’re next to turkey which will happily subjugate you.

Why are all the africans and arabs then not dying? Arent they like 40% of your population already?

If nords have low testosterone then how do you explain that nords utterly dominate weight lifting?

What are africans then?

Viking settlements in Newfoundland Canada

The oldest perhaps, but not the greatest

Nope, Nordics are high IQ. The reason we were so underdeveloped is due to our geographical location and nothing else. Finns were thought of as wild savages but when we were given new and better tools we used them better than your shitskin ass

French are Meds

Neat

Most smart People i know are redpilled to the bone. They are just waiting for the right time to exterminate you subhumans, and keeping low to avoid persecution before then.

>first to build boats that could navigate the Atlantic
a couple of centuries after Polynesians built boats that could navigate the Pacific?

Let us laugh a bit

I know you are trolling for (You)s but dont be so blatant about it

We keep them alive. When we get bored of feeding and warming them, they will die. Just like you if you tried to move here

>We wuz one ethnicity and sheid

T. Mixed nord/north-african/celt/roman frenchmutt

Franco Columbo; chiropractor
Arnold Shwartznegger; homosexual mistress to wealthy LA doctor around 1966

Like you could recognise intelligence you unemployed virgin kek.