> Boogie pays for animals tortured, mutilated and killed for his gluttony
> He's an inspiration

Makes sense

>dude animals are the same as humans

lmao

''based negro''

this guy is fucking nuts, and so are you obviously

Nips are not far off from animals

This is the mullatto that filmed his grandfather dying and wanted to post it on Youtube for neet bux. I hope he gets eaten by a lion

>you are what you eat
>be vegangains
>turn green
>feelsgoodman

There is no such thing as a based negro. Shitskins are incapable of being based

Why does this guy look like a female bodybuilder?

communists are lower than animals though

If memory serves, this guy lectured his grandfather about living a healthier lifestyle while filming him having a heart attack. Old mate's likely to vivisect someone who crosses his path eating chicken tendies. He's fucking crackers.

all these faggots saying life is sacred whilst eating animals need to hang

>vegan extremist
>soyboy build

what's based about it exactly?

>>Boogie pays for animals tortured, mutilated and killed for his gluttony
He is right though

>what the shit I agree with green man now
>watch 2 minutes
>incoherent rambling about animals being the same as humans

phew, that was close

i would kill 100 commies to save one dog tbqh

Just because you eat vegetables doesnt mean you dont still kill animals or support the meat industry so you can get down off your high horse

i would kill 100 commies

>That antelope didn't give that lion permission to be eaten, LIFE IS SACRED, KILL THE LIONS

Shut the fuck up cuck. We didn't choose to be omnivores or for meat to be delicious. But it's not too late for you to choose to kill yourself

He is turning into a fucking vegetable himself. Look at this green man.

so would I

vegans are the biggest fags in this worlds. specially militant ones.

plants are alive, too. that alone debunks their entire ideology.
but what really triggers me is the length they're willing to go for an ego trip.

that's basically all veganism is, ego wanking.

plants don't feel anything kosher boi

Based negro who filmed his dead gramps and said he feels nothing about it, cause his gramps ate meat lolololol 111

attention whoring soynigger creating reaction video after reaction video to gain views

Not only is he an effeminate soy goy
He's a MULATTO

Vegangayns needs to stop

>Based negro
>>r/t_d

no conclusive studies
better starve until they're sure

It's the torture that makes it delicious. I'm eating a bacon sandwich right. I can taste all that torture. Yummy.

Exactly.

>triggers
please restrain yourself from using that word

>hurr durr but animals are killed for our consumption so its bad!

This guy is retarded. Who cares we kill the animals and torture them. We bread them, kill them and eat them. Nothing savage about that. Its called life.

Post that pic of his pecs

Plants are capable of recognising and reacting to many types of stimuli, including things like temperature, damage, and how agitated nearby animals are.

Plants also form more mutually beneficial relationships and don't need to kill any living thing to survive.

Thus I believe it is a moral imperative that people exclusively eat other animals to punish them for killing plants.

please stop logan paul posting, fucking disney guerilla marketing. Marketers are lower than a colony of GRIDs infestation embedded in a discarded pile of rancid nigger shit, as far as life-forms are concerned

what part of slaughterhouse do they not understand

Kek

All of it.

People shouldn't have got so hyped about it but I can see where they are coming from. It's more respect, for example, would you put a picture of someone who had killed them selves on Facebook if you knew the family didn't know. I think it's more the fact that he he used someones suicide for financial gain. I don't give a shit about animals or dead people but the people left behind a bit more

Hasn't this faggot repeatedly said that he doesn't juice and never has? Because it's pretty fucking obvious that he's a juicer.

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO THE FUCK LOGAN PAUL IS. I'D NEVER HEARD OF HIM UNTIL HIS GORMLESS DUMB FUCK FACE APPEARED NEXT TO A PICTURE OF A CORPSE.

Vegan Gains is funny :D

Animals too breath, feel, see, hear, emote...

The only difference is intelligence

Of course he's fucking juiced. All he eats is basically grass.

Look at his progression over the years. Massivd gains at first, then absolutely fuck all for years.

I would fucking save a nip over some fucking commie scum go fuck yourself

>that thing
>juiced
not even close. Doesn't even have traps
>Look at his progression over the years. Massivd gains at first, then absolutely fuck all for years.
Like anyone that has ever lifted in his life ?

>forgetting about the human soul

found the communist

I like how this dude named his channel vegan gains and he isn't even that strong.

Dyel detected lmao

Because of his vegan gains

yawn. Just another stupid nigger. Take that crap to reddit fag

#
By soul, you mean energy signature? Yes animals and plants are sentient and have that too.

Btw communism is a distractor of resource based economy.

that skin color doesn't look healthy

all vegans will hang soon

all these faggots saying life is sacred whilst eating veggies need to hang

Why do I feel nothing watching this video? I used to avoid gore and death videos because I didn't want to be desensitized, but I just realized I was already desensitized.

I miss Rich Piano

>meat industry is now gore
I swear you fags should go to the countryside sometimes

it is gore

Who cares about animals? People are hypocrites even without them. They constantly revel in the deaths, illnesses and injuries of especially celebrities, and profit off it in the media.

Yeah, it just looks so unnatural being done by machines. I use to watch my grandmother bleed out chickens and it didn't look as fucked up as the video you posted. I just don't feel empathy for the animal for some weird reason however.

ye and you can see blood by cutting a steak
is that gore too ?
sheltered and oblivious city fags like yourself are the reason why veganism is a thing

His fathers is a white man, have some respect.

>based negro
>>>/reddit/

>> Boogie pays for animals tortured, mutilated and killed for his gluttony
>> He's an inspiration
wat?

You're talking to people who argue about human IQ constantly, why would you think anyone here would treat all living things the same regardless of intelligence?

depends if its a qt jav

Didn't watch the video but he does have a point there, it's somewhat hypocritical. What he fails to understand though, is that the dead japanese suicide dude represents the societal problems in Japan and is disrespectful towards their culture meanwhile animals are merely killed for food. Not saying that is necessarily right or ethical in any way, but they are different cases with different depths.

Nobody came into that loser's room to film his body; he went to a public place and disgraced himself.

Quite sure it's better to go to a huge forest to off yourself instead of having your family walk into your room seeing you hang from the ceiling

Yet Europe Calls us Savages for killing animal in Peace.
>Can't kill a cow if its Not Older than 2 years old
>Can't be pregnant if its found out Meat is not suitable for Sacrifice
>You can't chop of his legs or making him Unconscious.You have to make him feel relaxed.Last year we use Rose Perfume And Close its eyes

Well, the huge forest happens to be full of Chads who film you, so in your face losers.

"Chad visits a forest" is a story as old as time

edgy

A basement dweller who offs himself because he's too weak to literally get off his ass is what's edgy here.

Why are people outraged over a fake video that’s basically a gov’t anti-suicide PSA? Couldn’t be manufactured could it?

Your kind go around fucking animals and selling the meat to the village nextdoor

Japs do suicides because they have work 14h+ days mostly

I don't understand the why the fuzz with faking the finding of a dead body (like his brother faked being colorblind, what? you believed the dead chink was real?).

But come on now, you're taking a guy that eats food from a dumpster seriously?

Holy shit this guy is mentally ill

Logan Paul did nothing wrong tho

Get a real flag you fuckin' homo motherfucker. HUH, FAGGOT??

Humans are animals retards you think your faux-morality is any better than a chimps, spoiler alert it isn't

How fucking dumb are you one has a central nervous system the other is a fucking plant, why is the one without a nervous system so important thats right cause you need the cope.

>torture
>nothing savage
Literally the definition

>vegan gains

guy has no chest whatsoever

i go eat a dead cow noe yumyumyuym... fucking vegan extremists

Chekt and kekt

Is this the ugly mutt who made a video about how good eating leftovers from bins is?

>defending a fucking kike
the eternal amerimutt

This. Listen to this guys voice - instantly realise crazy faggot, stop listening

Why would you anesthetize with CO2 when nitrogen is much more plentiful and far less damaging to the meat due to less stress/fear before slaughter? I don't get it.
I see a few things I could change to make the whole process far more efficient and less damaging to the final product.

>Humans are animals
>except when talking about abstract morality
>in that case humans are supposed to rise above their bestiality to fake being superior
>because I'm obviously not just an animal

being as dumb as you must be fun

Woah fucking calm down Socrates

I like what you say and you are right

I don't believe chikens are sentient being with feeling, their brains are too small, they are on the level of insect and plants to me.

The beta should mind his wrist doesn't snap.
>permakarma

ah yeah, feel the soy burn!

Depending on the human and the animal sometimes I would stick with the animals. 7/10 times I think.

>> Boogie pays for animals tortured, mutilated and killed for his gluttony
>> He's an inspiration

Who the fuck ever said that that disgusting slob is an inspiration?

Nice shitpost nigger

>

Stop talking about black people like that.