Realistically, how do we undo the damage to the Church?

Realistically, how do we undo the damage to the Church?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/F2k35UwD8wI
youtube.com/watch?v=Nvzd5dEQ8FE
youtu.be/MBoYZ73naL0
youtu.be/Y2gB9o0Qg7k
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfZEVNUtrpET3mAQIRqHnoF8F3vfRm9UZ
youtu.be/fvjmveYw0tE
youtu.be/z5w9RvyvI44
youtu.be/WWo-7uVR8yI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dagon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apkallu
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remphan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturn_(mythology)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curse_and_mark_of_Cain
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stop the whole 'be nice to muzzies and africoons' thing and support protecting European borders instead to protect christianity.

But how do you propose that actually happen

Beats me. It's beyond obvious that the false pope Francis was planted there by sinister individuals to make globalism more enticing to Christians.

Catholicism is not Christianity.
It's almost as wacky as Mormonism.

You can't, really. The Catholic Church is run top down, only the cardinals could do it.

The way Benedict stepped down was very odd, there was an Italian priest who wanted Trump to investigate it.

It is literally the only christian denomination left which does not allow divorce (until recently, apparently). I had been looking into jumping ship for Constantinople until I learned they basically pulled a Henry VIII long before him

Just drop this filioque silliness and come back to the real church.

Why don't you just fuck the pope and start a new one, importing the tradition important to you with you?

I am Catholic, and I will tell you something that is certain. The Pope is not the Church. The Pope is simply the Pope. Whether the Pope means well or not, he is a tool for the New World Order and One World Government.

We, the Church, have endured years without Popes. We have dealt with heretical Popes as well. We have seen horrible, disgusting Popes and Priests. But that is not what the church is.

The Church is in you, and in every man who confesses with his mouth that Christ is the Son of God, that he is God, that he died for the sins of the world, and that he is your salvation. The Church is in the families which stand together in times of horror and pain, and endure the attacks against them by the hands of those who hate God and of those who hate the church.

We endure the attacks of faggots, of unbelievers, and of those who mean well but do not understand.

I dunno if the end is coming, but it feels like it is. May God bless you all in the tribulations to come.

Just go independant nondenom, it makes the most sense from a Biblical standpoint. The Devil will fool the world so any large church will be corrupt.

Repeal Vatican II
Turn to Sedevacantism
Support Paleocons like Steve Bannon and Pat Buchanan

>The abuse crisis in the Catholic Church. E M Jones
youtu.be/F2k35UwD8wI

>E. Michael Jones on Theodore Hesburgh
youtube.com/watch?v=Nvzd5dEQ8FE

>E. Michael Jones on Feminism, Obesity, Catholic Education & Harvey Weinstein
youtu.be/MBoYZ73naL0

>E. Michael Jones on Neoconservatives, CIA, Cold War and the Catholic Church
youtu.be/Y2gB9o0Qg7k

Unironically a nigger as pope.

>Steve Bannon
Christian Zionist, he fell for the "chosen people" meme and ignored that there's neither Jew nor Greek in Christ.

Church is not were a building is, or even where an institutions are. It's where believer is. You're the Temple of God, anons.
When you see heresy, speak against it.
When you see degeneracy, speak against it.
Follow the Bible and pre-Vatican II Magisterium and Church of God will be fine.
As damage done to temporal institution, I have no clue. But believe, that if God wants it to be purified from heresies, one way or the other, it will happen. For now, speak against Francis, so more and more people can see truth about him.
>protect European borders to protect Christians from heathens enforcing their religion
Fixed.
>It's beyond obvious that the false pope Francis was planted there by sinister individuals
Agreed.

By thinking for yourself. Believe in what you want on your own terms. Stop labelling yourself something you arent. Think logically and reason honestly. Pretty simple.

Restore the Old Gods.
Kill the False Prophets.

Nondenom allows divorce, women pastors, etc. It's heresy of the highest degree.

Filioque is the least of my worries. What's primarily bothering me is Luke 16:18 (which everyone but the RCC ignores) and to a slightly lesser extent 1 Corinthians 11:4-6 (where the RCC was the final domino to fall).

the church will continue to burn, all you child molesting pedophile fucks will join us in the real world or die with your fairy tale religion.

I miss the old pope

Also guys check out my playlist (Copy the link in bar)
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfZEVNUtrpET3mAQIRqHnoF8F3vfRm9UZ

>Nondenom allows divorce, women pastors, etc.
Depends on the church. If your church allows such wicked practices, you find a better one.

Oh, my mistake, I sexpected from his strong Catholic background that he'd know the history of the relationship between Catholics and Jews.

Fix the Liturgy:
1. All masses mandated to be offered ad orientem.
2. All Sunday/Saturday anticipatory masses mandated to be entirely chanted.
3. All Sunday/Saturday anticipatory masses mandated to have the Ordinary parts of the Mass chanted in Latin.
4. Altar girls expressly and universally forbidden.
5. Altar rails restored.
6. Communion in the hand for laity universally forbidden.
7. Extraordinary ministers of Holy Communion universally forbidden.

Fix the Clergy:
1. Appoint a new CDF and commission a special office of the Roman Inquisition to root out heretics in the curia, as well as examine heresy in local churches around the globe.
2. The Pope wears the Papal Tiara.
3. Ugly/cheap vestments are universally forbidden.
4. Active homosexuals dismissed from clerical ranks.

Fix the laity:
1. Institute explicit programs in local churches to encourage Catholics to marry other Catholics younger and have kids and have them baptized.
2. Shut down or repurpose any "Catholic" schools, primary/secondary/post-secondary that have a reputation for being good schools. Make them indoctrination centers.
3. Forbid mixed marriages (Catholic/non-Catholic) and disparity of cult marriages (Catholic/non-Christian), period.
4. Apply the new Roman Inquisition to famous and powerful laypersons and excommunicate them publicly for unrepentant scandal and heresy.
5. Massive media campaign focusing on why we believe our religion is true.
6. Restore confirmation to immediately post baptism.
7. Restore first holy communion to immediately post confirmation.
8. Make the burdens of proof for a declaration of nullity of marriage to be harder to meet.

Clarify Doctrine:
1. Issue dogmatically binding statement condemning rabbinic Judaism as a false and perverted religion.
2. Issue a dogmatically binding statement confirming that Catholicism is the only correct religious faith upon the Earth.

expected*

Like what? I don't live in the South where there's a million denominations. I only know of two in my state and one of them is a black church in a sketchy neighborhood (with husband and wife dual pastors)

You must be a real unprincipled piece of shit to act like a catholic and then say the pope is wrong compared to you about what catholics should do.

What was made by the sword can be unmade by the sword, adhering to Jesus' teachings.

>doing any of this
>thinking for yourself instead
>not believing in things without sufficient evidence
Might as well believe in the boogeyman.

Is this why under 10% of catholics believe a word of the faith they identify as part of?

Oh how do we get people to respect the church again? Oh I know, you know what everyone respects? Betraying your principals and your own stated set of beliefs arbitrarily! Yes lets all act like degenerate garbage!

Yeah black churches tend to be degenerate because of their matriarchal society. Just be a Christian and find the least degenerate church in your area.
Catholicism has so much false doctrine I don't see how any Bible-believing Christian could fall for it.
For one thing, Mary was a human being, that means she sinned. She most certainly is not Jesus's mother, Jesus said so himself. So "Hail Mary, Mother of God" is blasphemy and denegrates the divinity of Christ. Then you have all the "fathers" (call no man father) in long robes (beware the men in long robes). You'd be better off joining an online only church than being catholic.

Yeah, follow the word of God entirely or dont you degenerates. Stop eating shellfish and all of that totally non-silly stuff!

The Catholic Church is a Satanic worship of Dagon the fish god from Babylonian times.
You can't fix it because it's supposed to be damaging

>Repeal Vatican II
>Turn to Sedevacantism
You know that the end times are upon us, when I have to agree with such flag.

>Francis exposed as heretic (not suitable to be the Pope)
youtu.be/fvjmveYw0tE

>post-Vatican II "Church" as Whore of Babilon
youtu.be/z5w9RvyvI44

>New Mass is invalid
youtu.be/WWo-7uVR8yI

A one man Church has no point and is in fact easier to corrupt than a billion men Church.

Not a single 'christian' in this thread even thought to say: maybe we can make the church's image better by following the teachings of christ, and living decently. Nah too hard. Its this 'nigger pope', its gotta be. Spoken like a true 'christian'

That's not Biblical.
Christ is the head, not some faggot pope.

we don't.
you guys have fucked yourselves for more than 1000 years now.

Fuck desert jews.

Epicureanism is the best.

To live decently we must smash the false faith, otherwise we are no better than dogs.

I'm not Christian. An African pope would be guaranteed to hate fags, Muslims, divorce, abortion and any other form of degeneracy apart from racemixing. But even in the last point he can't be worse than the current one.
All that while having immunity from criticism beyond papal infallibility.

Thanks for your input

You're welcome.

An african pope would probably allow female priests. Blacks are matriarchal, that's why africa sucks.

>1. Issue dogmatically binding statement condemning rabbinic Judaism as a false and perverted religion.
>2. Issue a dogmatically binding statement confirming that Catholicism is the only correct religious faith upon the Earth.
This is already clarified beyond a doubt.
>It [Holy Roman Catholic Church] firmly believes, professes and preaches that all those who are outside the catholic church, not only pagans but also Jews or heretics and schismatics, cannot share in eternal life and will go into the everlasting fire which was prepared for the devil and his angels, unless they are joined to the catholic church before the end of their lives; (...) only for those who abide in it [catholic faith] do the church's sacraments contribute to salvation and do fasts, almsgiving and other works of piety and practices of the Christian militia produce eternal rewards; and that nobody can be saved, no matter how much he has given away in alms (...), unless he has persevered in the bosom and the unity of the catholic church.
Council of Florence
>On the Cross then the Old Law died, soon to be buried and to be a bearer of death
Pope Pius XII in Mystici Corporis Christi
Although, given the prevalence of heresies on this matter inside supposed "Church", then yes, if a legitimate Pope ever is elected again, then he would need to reaffirm this.

My point was not about whether or not there should be a head of the Church (although I think it should).

It was that the more people there are in a Church, the harder it is to subvert it (or reform it). My point was also that the purpose of a religion is to religare people, giving them common faith, values, fear and practices. Also, an individual "religion" is subjected to the whims and flaws of the said individual, even with a guideline such as a Bible with so many room for different interpretations.

see

True but I don't know of any large organized religious group that's even remotely close to being true to the Bible.
Catholics are too far gone to reform imo

undoing it will repeat what you just not want. It's inevitable

intolerance
nationaliting the church as a speaker of nationalist movement like it was in 19 century with the comunism.
cristianity its quite flexible and could be a wonderful place to meditate and relax outside the dangerous and never sleeping world

Step 1: stop praying to a semitic blood god
Step 2: start praying to Aryan gods instead
Step 3: profit

The Catholic Church teaches that Jesus personally appointed Peter as leader of the Church, and the Catholic Church's dogmatic constitution Lumen gentium makes a clear distinction between apostles and bishops, presenting the latter as the successors of the former, with the pope as successor of Peter, in that he is head of the bishops as Peter was head of the apostles.
Also, Matthew 16:
I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

>and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it
Which is why they are, right?

Who has the pasta about the Leonine apparition?

>Catholics are too far gone to reform imo
We've been through dozens of retarded Popes, Muslims, the Black Plague, the Reform, etc. and the institution still hold on. Maybe you're right but I'm not sure about it, only time will tell.

The institution holds on but the faith it was founded on suffers gangrene

Benedict stepped down because of the rampant corruption at the Vatican, and he didn't want to confront it. Odd, but nothing more.

Was the Catholic church ever not degenerate?
I mean as far back as I know the Catholics were lying about the Bible's contents, practicing false doctrine, etc.

what do you expect and what do you get when you go to a church???

> as far as I know

That's because your historic sensinility only reaches a few hundred years max.

In the Early Medieval Ages the Church represesented Ascesis and Virtue and was a civilizing force throughout Europe creating monasteries and hospitals.

God is infallible; the Church however is made up of people.

>Realistically, how do we undo the damage to the Church?

Simple, elect pic related as Pope.

>Dagon the fish god
that is 19th-century 'scholarship' (Budge and Hislop)
Now we know that Dagon (actually CAIN) is a Grain-god of fertility and agriculture

The name is recorded as Ugaritic Dgn (Dagnu or Daganu), Akkadian: Dagana.
In Ugaritic, the root dgn also means grain: in Hebrew דגן dāgān, Samaritan dīgan, is an archaic word for grain. The Phoenician author Sanchuniathon (according to Philo of Byblus) explained Dagon as a word for "grain" (siton). Sanchuniathon further explains: "And Dagon, after he discovered grain and the plough, was called Zeus Arotrios." The word arotrios means "ploughman", "pertaining to agriculture" (confer ἄροτρον "plow").

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dagon

Now we know, thanks to the newly translated Mesopotamian tablets that Hislop's Dagon is actually Babylonian appkalu:
'They are commonly represented as having the lower torso of a fish, or dressed as a fish.'

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apkallu

Did they have robes? did they call people "father"
That's false doctrine.

God is amazing.
The biggest church for false doctrine copies Cain, the progenitor of false doctrines.

god Dagon have nothing to do with fish nor is dressed as a fish - that would be one of the seven Mesopotamian Appkalu (Nephilim)

Dagon (Cain) 'Lord of Canaan' was worshiped in a temple complex called E-Mul, 'House of the Star'

>false doctrine copies Cain
Yeah, but not RCC:
Amos 5:26
But ye have borne the tabernacle of your Moloch and Chiun your images, the star of your god, which ye made to yourselves.

Is that where the "Star of David" comes from?
I heard a great point in one of Pastor Anderson's sermons yesterday. Christians follow Christ, Judaism follows Jews

The church fixes itself. Give it time and a conservative pope will be elected. Now stop worrying about the welfare of the church and go live a good Christian life.

>call people "father"
"Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, according to the promise of life which is in Christ Jesus,
2 To Timothy, my dearly beloved son" (2 Timothy 1)
>have robes
How is having robes a doctrine?!

>Is that where the "Star of David" comes from?
Apparently, star of CAIN

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remphan
Chiun - from Old Babylonian Kayawanu, the planet Saturn

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturn_(mythology)
Saturn - as a god of generation, dissolution, plenty, wealth, AGRICULTURE
'Since agriculture is so closely linked to seasons and therefore and understanding of the cyclical passage of time, it follows that agriculture would then be associated with the deity Saturn.'

Acts 7 - Stephen’s Speech to the SANHEDRIN
verse 43
You have taken up the tabernacle of Molek
and the star of your god Rephan,
he idols you made to worship

And, just to prove that Timothy wasn't literal son of st. Paul
"Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the commandment of God our Saviour, and Lord Jesus Christ, which is our hope;
2 Unto Timothy, my own son in the faith" (1 Timothy 1)

Get a SSPX cardinal/papacy and roll everything back form the last 60 blighted years.

Jesus specifically warns against holy men who wear long robes. That are basically social climbers, not true men of God.
Paul called Timothy his son. But the Bible says Timothy should not call Paul his father.
This opened my eyes on so much.
What's with the black cubes? Is the cross connected to this?

Star of david is actually the seal of solomon, son of david that turned to dark deities. Son of solomon then caused the civil war between the king and the tribe of jew on one hand and 10 other tribes of israel on the other.

You'll have to purge the Jesuits and get Francis declared a heretic. It's gonna take some doing.

Yeah, the Jews of today feign ignorance on the matter which means either they don't want to know or don't want to admit they know which is the spookiest conclusion

shoot all retards who support it

get rid of the retarded pope

kill chatolicism and put something new in its place.
the vatican is full of old fags.

>Jesus specifically warns against holy men who wear long robes
"Beware of the scribes, which desire to walk in long robes, and love greetings in the markets, and the highest seats in the synagogues, and the chief rooms at feast"
Luke 20,46
They are scribes, not holy. It's warning against a type that cares more about letter than spirit of the Bible. Ritual and appearance more than morality. And yes, some of the Catholic priests fit that description. Anathema upon them. People inside the Church sin, but the Church itself (as well as Bible) is keeper of Christ teaching.
Ironic.
Because if you proclaim that someone is wicked from the robe he wears, not from the words he speaks, you fit into type described here.

>Timothy should not call Paul his father.
>You're my son and I will proclaim it as such.
>But you shalt not proclaim me father.
inb4: But the only Father is in Heaven and we all serve Him, so we should not worship our co-servants.
Yes indeed. But "father" isn't worshiped but listened to. He gives directions. Just like all of the Epistles are giving directions to the faithful. Just like Church gives directions (not the case currently). But, of course, you should check if your teachers are indeed correct.

>cross connected to this

Cain probably received star as a mark
Genesis 4:15
And the LORD said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the LORD set a MARK upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curse_and_mark_of_Cain
The word translated as "mark" in Genesis 4:15 is 'owth, which could mean a sign, an omen, a warning, or a remembrance. In the Torah, the same word is used to describe the STARS as signs or omens (Genesis 1:14)

God's people received TAW

Ezekiel 9:4
And the LORD said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof.

The word for mark in Ezekiel 9 is tav (phonetic spelling would be tāw or thau). That’s also the Hebrew word for the last letter TAU.

With respect to that verse I believe you're focusing on the wrong part.
"Beware of scribes" that's the imperitive
then he qualifies what kind of scribe
"which desire to walk in long robes etc etc"

The problem I have with the symbology of the cross is the fact that it, like the Star of David/Remphan is a 2d representation of a cube, which is connected to saturn/satan worship. Obviously Islam's symbology isn't as obvious until you consider Meca, which resembles Saturn, particularly when people are walking around it.

I have heard from numerous sources here that basically the current Pope gave up Europe and focuses on the Church surviving in the New World (South America first of all). The war is already lost I heard, Church is so to (((them))) soft because it needs to evacuate with as much as possible.

>"Beware of scribes" that's the imperitive
Yes, indeed it is.
>then he qualifies what kind of scribe
Yes, but it is said "desire to walk", not simply "walk in long robe". They desire earthly glory (long decorated robes, highest seats, chief rooms at feast). That doesn't mean that everyone who has the highest seat, or long robe is condemned.
It's those who desire such earthly glories are those that are condemned here. Those who care about appearances before other humans, more so than appearance before God.
"Which devour widows' houses" Luke 20,47, so are sinners (appearance before God), but alas preach about sin as if they never sinned and are holy (appearance before men). They desire to be appear holy, not to be holy.

Right, now let me ask you this....what reason is there to have holy men in robes at all then?
The vestments, robes, hats, backturned collar all of these are symbols to say to people "Yes I'm so holy". Why doesn't the pope just wear normal clothes?

Why didn't he like Brexit then?

>black cubes
Babylon:
In the Epic of Gilgameš: Enki has sworn not to betray the secret to mankind, and therefore, he tells it to a house, and the wall speaks to Ut-napištim. We also read about the dimensions of the Ark, which is not a ship in our sense of the word, but a large CUBE, with a roof like the firmament that had once divided the primordial waters. In other words, the Ark is to be a COPY of the UNIVERSE.

>cross is a 2d representation of a cube

Because new Ark, new Jerusalem will be cube-shaped

Revelation 21:16New International Version (NIV)
16 The city was laid out like a square, as long as it was wide. He measured the city with the rod and found it to be 12,000 stadia[a] in length, and as wide and high as it is long.

'X marks the spot'
John 19:16
“So they took Jesus, and he went out, bearing his own cross, to the place called The Place of a Skull, which in Aramaic is called Golgotha.
Is Adam buried there?

>Islam's symbology isn't as obvious until you consider Meca, which resembles Saturn, particularly when people are walking around it.
Yep, worship of 'Father Time'

'Kaaba was a cube-like, originally roofless structure housing a black stone venerated as a fetish. The sanctuary was dedicated to Hubal (Arabic: هبل), who, according to some sources, was worshiped as the greatest of the 360 idols the Kaaba contained, which probably represented the DAYS of the YEAR'

>everyone should be perfect

People have different opinions. No one will be ourguy perfectly. It is enough that he names the muslim threat.

Francis actually kinda does it already.
But to answer your question.
He needn't really. It's traditional and signifying position as the visible Head of the Church, but not necessary in the slightest.
Quite frankly, the only time when ceremonial clothing and rite must be upheld, is during a sacrament. Why? When asking for God's graces it's necessary to have the utmost respect for Him and His sacrament. And rite of the sacrament must be upheld, for it to not lose it's meaning and be invalid that way.

deep state has thrived there since the founding of the church. At least before 1000AD

Disband the Jesuits and excommunicate all its members

You understand about as much of Catholicism as I understand about quantum physics

Non denominationals are more degenerate on average than even the perverted version of Catholicism coming out of the Vatican.

Der ewige christ cuck

>stole a spell book from an Arab
>built a talking head
>dated a demon qt, after being rejected by an earthly hoe
>was so good at dice that he beat devil at it and won papacy
/ourguy/?

bring back burning heretics, starting with the pope

>is a kike