This guy

>This guy

Unfortunately for him, it's pretty obvious that his childhood friend and his senpai like his much cooler friend, not him. And that they just want his help to hook up with him.

There's a reason why harem MCs have shitty male friends after all.

Other urls found in this thread:

dm5.com/m473659/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

source?

Ore wo Suki Nano wa Omae Dake ka yo

>Ore wo Suki Nano wa Omae Dake ka yo
thanx

hes our guy.

If there is a third girl, I want her to be the most natural love interest of the three. Someone you wouldn't expect, but the gradual realization that she's a viable love interest starts setting in.

I mean that much was obvious from the first panel. They outright say he's a decent matchmaker.

The Kira vibe I got from him reminds me of early OMK.

there's glasses girl in the background so no if about it

The title is a reference to the glasses girl. It's basically insulting, to the effect of "Just someone like this, is the one who likes me".

So yeah, she'll the one who actually like him and not the friend. But he's looking down on her.

Also his plan is to set one of them up with his friend and score the other one on the rebound.

So, he's a loser?

interesting enough swerve from the usual, will pick it up thanks

Actually a cuck

Perfect for Sup Forums then.

So he thinks he's a harem mc and is being smug about it, but really he's going to get cucked?
Picked up.

Yes, basically.

dm5.com/m473659/

>You'll never be this mad.

Girls are bitches though. Pretty much only got close to him to they could use him.

Yep

Both girls fell in love with his cool friend at the exact same time, and fell for him because he was bawling his eyes out in private over losing a baseball game.

Even his OsamaJimmy

I wouldn't say he's going to get cucked, they were never an option for him in the first place.

He's just using harem logic in order to score the runner up in the Basebowl. But all signs point to him getting the glasses girl.

One thing for sure: if he is using harem logic, childhood friend for sure isn't the one he will end with

So he is Kouki from Arifureta.

I don't even know why he assumed he had a chance in the first place.

On that note, how far are raws that we can see what Glasses is like? My money's on shy fujo.

Difference is Kouki is a genuine retard while this guy is purposefully doing shit

You should have guessed it when you heard the title was "Seriously, are you the only one that likes me?"

I can't blame them for doing such. He has a cute crying face.

I want to cripple his arm so he will never play baseball again

Pretty sure the manga just started so its just these 2 chapters. There are like 3 novels out though.

Oh yeah. That and the fact that she's literally in the center of one of the volume covers.

Seriously? That's kinda stupid, but whatever.

user, you don't get how this works.

A manga heroine lives for this shit. The boy is now vulnerable and feels useless due to his dream being crushed, and she'll be right there beside him to comfort him and take pity on him because his weaker sides are finally exposed.

Did you not see the pity party thrown Sosuke's way in Free?

I think the most stupid reason for a girl falling for a guy was one when the girls in Amagami hates milk but the MC drank it all up for her when they were kids or some shit.

MC gets the homely girl and his friend gets the hot ones

Why is this allowed

>Did you not see the pity party thrown Sosuke's way in Free?
No, I don't watch yaoi

>Did you not see the pity party thrown Sosuke's way in Free?
no, but I just meant it would make him cry a lot

>Homely girl is secretly hot!

Wonder if they'll shake things up with that a bit

I personally like her more, even her design.

great, something new that makes me feel motivated, does anyone know if it's monthly or weekly?

No doubt she's the Aya and will become hot with her glasses off.

The one thing I like about the manga is that they don't immediately introduce her. I mean we know she's main girl, but it takes its sweet time getting to the point where she's introduced. I hope the manga's reasonably subtle about their relationship.